NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Labour Muslim candidate for London mayor Sadiq Khan's aide suspended for sexist and homophones comments

4 posters

Go down

Labour Muslim candidate for London mayor Sadiq Khan's aide suspended for sexist and homophones comments Empty Labour Muslim candidate for London mayor Sadiq Khan's aide suspended for sexist and homophones comments

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:35 pm

Labour's candidate to become London Mayor was last night embroiled in a row over hugely offensive remarks about rape, murder and gay people made by one of his key aides.

Sadiq Khan suspended his Commons-based speechwriter after The Mail on Sunday discovered messages in which the aide laughed about seeing homosexuals being abused in public, and made reference to 'hoes' and 'f***ing faggots' – on a Twitter feed followed by the Labour mayoral hopeful.

Shueb Salar, who has represented Mr Khan at public events, continued to post them after he started working for Mr Khan in the run-up to last year's General Election.

Among the messages Mr Salar posted on Twitter was 'advice to anyone who's looking to murder their girlfriend and get away with it LOL'. The acronym stands for laugh out loud.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3478501/Would-Labour-mayor-s-adviser-suspended-homophobic-racist-sexist-tweets-exposed.html

Oh dear!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Labour Muslim candidate for London mayor Sadiq Khan's aide suspended for sexist and homophones comments Empty Re: Labour Muslim candidate for London mayor Sadiq Khan's aide suspended for sexist and homophones comments

Post by Guest Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:41 pm

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t14570-sadiq-khan-s-aide-shueb-salar-suspended-for-offensive-tweets-about-gay-people-and-women

Back to top Go down

Labour Muslim candidate for London mayor Sadiq Khan's aide suspended for sexist and homophones comments Empty Re: Labour Muslim candidate for London mayor Sadiq Khan's aide suspended for sexist and homophones comments

Post by eddie Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:33 pm

I used to have a gerbil called Sadiq. He was quite lovely. Round and round he went on his little wheel. I think he may have wanted to become a mayor but he died, he did. He died of wheel-fatigue.

I miss Sadiq.

Sad times.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:35 pm

eddie wrote:I used to have a gerbil called Sadiq. He was quite lovely. Round and round he went on his little wheel. I think he may have wanted to become a mayor but he died, he did. He died of wheel-fatigue.

I miss Sadiq.

Sad times.

Speaking of gerbils, how's your mom?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:14 am

OOOHHH, now your in IT !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down