NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How We Judge Others Is How We Judge Ourselves

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

How We Judge Others Is How We Judge Ourselves Empty How We Judge Others Is How We Judge Ourselves

Post by eddie Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:51 am

"Judge nothing, you will be happy. Forgive everything, you will be happier. Love everything, you will be happiest.”
~Sri Chinmoy

Oh yeah, this has been a big one for me. Huge.

I’ve had a long, tedious journey toward recognizing that many of my thoughts were based in judgments of others. I didn’t realize it for years.

I used to think I had strong opinions, was decisive, and able to “evaluate” others. I “got” people. I understood where they were coming from, their motivations, and why they said what they said and did what they did.

I was a highly skilled definer, and an even better dismisser. Once I’d figured you out, my opinions were set in stone. I didn’t leave much room for changing those opinions either. Once I’d decided, that was it. You were what you were, according to me.

With the benefit of time and hindsight, I’ve come to realize that since I was actively embracing a life of personal growth (or “working on my stuff,” as I like to call it), I somehow felt that gave me free rein to comment on what others were doing.

I’ve also realized this is a common behavior in those of us on the personal growth path.

When we are seeking change for ourselves, we sometimes feel we can comment on (or seek change for) the lives of others—about how they should behave, about what is acceptable for them, and so on.

I had some inexplicable sense of entitlement that validated my judgmental parts in behaving this way.

This criticizing behavior was, for the most part, restricted to my thoughts. Outwardly, I was generally a pretty nice gal—helpful, polite, and funny; and I had plenty of friends who liked spending time with me.

Internally though, my thoughts could be pretty acidic. The judgmental parts of me were constantly criticizing, sizing up, dismissing, and diminishing those around me.

I slowly started to become more knowledgeable about the internal criticizers as my awareness grew and my judgments diminished in response to some other issues I was tackling.

While that was a huge relief, I started to realize just how much mental space and energy I was giving those internal judges. I was shocked to recognize just how bossy and mean they could be.

I also began to wonder how much criticism these internal judges had of me. And man, was I amazed when I started paying attention. I realized I had a pretty constant stream of internal dialogue that was just as critical of me as it was of the outside world.

That was a revelation!

This really clarified, in a new way, the idea that “the outer world is a reflection of the inner world.”

Generally, our judgment of others is an extension of self-judgment; and the self-judgment is so ingrained, so normal, we don’t even recognize it.

This was an intense experience of pulling back the curtain. It also signified the beginning of a great leap forward, in terms of transforming the critical internal dialogue, which, in turn (and in time), transformed and far diminished the judgment of others.

Here are some tools I used to transform the judgments that you may find helpful:

1. When you catch yourself having a defining thought about someone, step back and ask, “What do I really know about this person?”

Often, the answer is a version of “not very much.” This behavior acts as a pattern interrupt, and forces you to stop and consider where the judgment is coming from.

2. When you hear yourself criticizing someone to others, stop and take a moment to come up with one thing you like about that person. Then praise them, out loud, for that quality.

This is another version of a pattern interrupt, and is also a reminder that they too are human, and like us all, have both attractive and not-so-attractive qualities.

3. When you find yourself in one of those incessant loop thought patterns of judgment about someone else’s behaviors, ask the hard question: Do I myself exhibit this same behavior or attitude that I judge in this person?

Almost always, the answer is yes (not that one always comes to that yes easily). You probably already know that the stuff that irritates us the most about others tends to be attributes we don’t necessarily realize we ourselves have. This was the single most difficult tool I used. It was also probably the most effective.

I am pleased to report that I have massively reduced the judgmental behaviors, toward others and myself. I still consider that it’s an ongoing journey, which helps me in recognizing any rogue criticisms pretty quickly.

Most importantly, I have a completely different perspective on other people than I used to.

Keeping this in mind has been helpful; if you’re struggling with judgment of others, perhaps you will find it useful as well:

For us to judge another, we’d have to know everything about that person—their complete personality, their personal history, their belief systems, their culture, their religion, their family background, and all their past experiences, for starters.

Let’s pretend, for a moment, that we could possibly know all of this about another person.

At that point, since we would see that person in their totality—and we would see that all the decisions that person makes, and all the experiences they are creating, are theirs to make and create as they see fit, to support their lovely, complex, ever-changing growth process—there’d be nothing to judge.

So since we can’t possibly know all those things about another, let’s just skip right up to the “nothing to judge” part, okay?

It’s a deal.

http://tinybuddha.com/blog/how-we-judge-others-is-how-we-judge-ourselves/
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

How We Judge Others Is How We Judge Ourselves Empty Re: How We Judge Others Is How We Judge Ourselves

Post by eddie Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:53 am

I felt this to be relevant to this forum.
I find that if poster A has a view on say, immigration, and poster B vehemently disagrees, they will dismiss everything thereafter that poster A says about anything else.

I think a lot of you are extremely judgemental.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

How We Judge Others Is How We Judge Ourselves Empty Re: How We Judge Others Is How We Judge Ourselves

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:57 am

Well when people have judged people wanting to come here off their own selfish needs, its they who have the failing. As why else deny people based off fears
If fears rule your reasoning, then you are being controlled by your emotions and not any sense. If humanity cannot get over its own selfish needs based on a failed concept of nationalism, then there is little hope for the future. Hence I have listened to these views points and have experienced this kind of bigotry growing up. I am more than willing to work with anyone, but please do not make poor excuses for people who live by a selfish fear, that seeks to divide and not unite people

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:01 am

My main point is that some people here judge others on ONE VIEWPOINT ONLY and dismiss anything else that poster has to say.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:03 am

eddie wrote:My main point is that some people here judge others on ONE VIEWPOINT ONLY and dismiss anything else that poster has to say.

I am not judging them but judging their views
There is a vast difference

I respect Victor here the most but do not respect his views on immigration and never will

Yesterday sassy and I agreed on a point opposing Rags, and sassy causes nothing but shit on this forum, but at least i can even then still agree on some things with her

So your claim is bull Eddie., you are defending the beliefs of people that should never have any protection

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:07 am

I'm saying merely that I can abhor a posters view on something but that won't make me pre-judge him when I read his views in something else.

I'm not actually sure you fit into that category didge, becasue in the main, you do tend to answer the post and not the poster - when you're in a good mood that is! lol!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:08 am

eddie wrote:I'm saying merely that I can abhor a posters view on something but that won't make me pre-judge him when I read his views in something else.

I'm not actually sure you fit into that category didge, becasue in the main, you do tend to answer the post and not the poster - when you're in a good mood that is! lol!

Well if things do not change, you will see a side nobody will like and will not care if banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:57 am

eddie wrote:I'm saying merely that I can abhor a posters view on something but that won't make me pre-judge him when I read his views in something else.

Wrap that up in a box and send it 'SPECIAL DELIVERY' but it's still a box of How We Judge Others Is How We Judge Ourselves Gift-box-with-a-piece-of-shit-smiley-emoticon
and the stench is just a putrid too. 

You prove daily that your ability to be coy/obtuse that this #1 perpetrator of heinous/vile/non-stop rabid attacks against any one member that he 'DEEMS' unworthy or not up to his low-bar standards---you ignore his rants/verbal attacks and trolling/stalking ways! 

Well he's not trolling my every post any longer --- No INDEED; he's gone off the deep end of sanity with another member and YOU ARE IGNORING IT!!! 

Feb. 18, 2016
Didge posted >>> Double standrd

Civility works both ways where you are showing an inability to move on from a previous bout with some, by slagging them off

Now that is being immature, as an adult would move on

How & Why you are allowed to be a MODERATOR is just absurd --- you play coy/favorites and YOU DO NOT ENFORCE THE RULES...even when you try to CLARIFY THEM! 

How We Judge Others Is How We Judge Ourselves Rolling-on-the-floor-laughing-smiley-emoticon    Sweet Jesus ---

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:00 pm

aspca4ever wrote:

Wrap that up in a box and send it 'SPECIAL DELIVERY' but it's still a box of How We Judge Others Is How We Judge Ourselves Gift-box-with-a-piece-of-shit-smiley-emoticon
and the stench is just a putrid too. 

You prove daily that your ability to be coy/obtuse that this #1 perpetrator of heinous/vile/non-stop rabid attacks against any one member that he 'DEEMS' unworthy or not up to his low-bar standards---you ignore his rants/verbal attacks and trolling/stalking ways! 

Well he's not trolling my every post any longer --- No INDEED; he's gone off the deep end of sanity with another member and YOU ARE IGNORING IT!!! 

Feb. 18, 2016
Didge posted >>> Double standrd

Civility works both ways where you are showing an inability to move on from a previous bout with some, by slagging them off

Now that is being immature, as an adult would move on

How & Why you are allowed to be a MODERATOR is just absurd --- you play coy/favorites and YOU DO NOT ENFORCE THE RULES...even when you try to CLARIFY THEM! 

How We Judge Others Is How We Judge Ourselves Rolling-on-the-floor-laughing-smiley-emoticon    Sweet Jesus ---

How We Judge Others Is How We Judge Ourselves G1359166629958441808

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:25 pm

eddie wrote:I felt this to be relevant to this forum.
I find that if poster A has a view on say, immigration, and poster B vehemently disagrees, they will dismiss everything thereafter that poster A says about anything else.

My view is everyone has different opinions and everyone should be entitled to voice them without anyone else getting personal or nasty because their views are poles apart.
Everyone should be entitled to challenge them though....and that's the fun of forums.

Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:27 pm

Syl wrote:
eddie wrote:I felt this to be relevant to this forum.

My view is everyone has different opinions and everyone should be entitled to voice them without anyone else getting personal or nasty because their views are poles apart.
Everyone should be entitled to challenge them though....and that's the fun of forums.

Yet you just got personal about me on another thread and have before making your point moot, meaningless and utterly hypocritical

I judge peoples opinions and beliefs and sometimes the idiot themselves when  as seen as you have just made a complete dishonest claim

So learn to practice what you preach

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:31 pm

I don't see that at all.
I see tirades of childish personal abuse aimed at everyone who disagrees with him. Personally I find it impossible to discuss anything with him because he is the most judgmental person on here imo.... he assumes everyone else is stupid compared to him....which fortunately is not the case.

If that makes me judgmental so be it, sometimes people need to hear the truth about themselves.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:33 pm

Syl wrote:

I don't see that at all.
I see tirades of childish personal abuse aimed at everyone who disagrees with him. Personally I find it impossible to discuss anything with him because he is the most judgmental person on here imo.... he assumes everyone else is stupid compared to him....which fortunately is not the case.

If that makes me judgmental so be it, sometimes people need to hear the truth about themselves.

Contradiction again

Eddie will tell you when someone has an issue, I am one of the best to offer advice and why

I am honest

So where you said about not being judgmental, you now admit to be a hypocrite

I can be nice to many people

I just do not suffer fools

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:35 pm

I can also where being at odds with people still help them if they asked

That is being humble and putting aside a difference

Can you do that Syl?

I certainly can and if sassy came to me with an issue today, i would help her

That is where we differ

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:35 pm

Didge wrote:
Syl wrote:

Yet you just got personal about me on another thread and have before making your point moot, meaningless and utterly hypocritical

I judge peoples opinions and beliefs and sometimes the idiot themselves when  as seen as you have just made a complete dishonest claim

You seem to think you can say anything to anyone (your post aimed at Sassy was disgusting, and had it not already been reported I would have reported it myself)
You are a bully who cries bully....you make continuous nasty remarks yet make out others of being nasty to you....in short you accuse everyone else of being exactly what you are.

Look in the mirror.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:37 pm

Didge wrote:I can also where being at odds with people still help them if they asked

Can you do that Syl?

That is where we differ

I would help anyone who genuinely needed help....and without bragging about it.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:40 pm

Syl wrote:
Didge wrote:

You seem to think you can say anything to anyone (your post aimed at Sassy was disgusting, and had it not already been reported I would have reported it myself)
You are a bully who cries bully....you make continuous  nasty remarks yet make out  others of being nasty to you....in short you accuse everyone else of being exactly what you are.

Look in the mirror.

Again judging

Proving you are a hyporcite

Sassy gets away with shit stirring, breaing the rules and inciting hate against Jews and Israel based off things she reads on FB, not real media stories that have validity
She fails to understand many things, but I would never deny her help if she asked for it, but I would make her suffer only to understand what probable consequences she is doing by promoting hate

You then invent further lies

What nasty remarks?

I stand against racism, discrimination, sexism, homophobia, how is that being nasty?

My methods maybe harsh but effective

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:40 pm

Didge wrote:I can also where being at odds with people still help them if they asked

Can you do that Syl?

That is where we differ

Then you haven't a clue about Syl.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:42 pm

Syl wrote:

Can you do that Syl?

That is where we differ

I would help anyone who genuinely needed help....and without bragging about it.

But can you help?

Most people never really can when they agree with those they want to help

Its being able to be honest and being able to tell a friend they are wrong, that creates real friendship

That is not bragging but telling you most people are never friends, as they are never honest enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:43 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:

Can you do that Syl?

That is where we differ

Do you know her in person?

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:48 pm

Didge wrote:
Syl wrote:

You are a bully who cries bully....you make continuous  nasty remarks yet make out  others of being nasty to you....in short you accuse everyone else of being exactly what you are.

Look in the mirror.

Again judging

Sassy gets away with shit stirring, breaing the rules and inciting hate against Jews and Israel based off things she reads on FB, not real media stories that have validity
She fails to understand many things, but I would never deny her help if she asked for it, but I would make her suffer only to understand what probable consequences she is doing by promoting hate

What nasty remarks?

I stand against racism, discrimination, sexism, homophobia, how is that being nasty?

Just look at the stuff you write..... you sound like an egotistical maniac.
I think you are on a wind up tbh.....back on ignore you go.How We Judge Others Is How We Judge Ourselves C0208
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:52 pm

Syl wrote:
Didge wrote:

Again judging

What nasty remarks?

Just look at the stuff you write..... you sound like an egotistical maniac.
I think you are on a wind up tbh.....back on ignore you go.How We Judge Others Is How We Judge Ourselves C0208

No wind up again ask Eddie, ask Cass, ask FTL, when someone has an issue, I will help

I have even helped sassy in the past, but she will not come to me anymore, because she hates me, but I do not hate her

Again what you think of me does not answer the points

You though love to think you are clever and need people to recognize that

My deeds stand helping others stand by themselves

What have you achieved other than bitch?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:00 pm

I think this is definitely appropriate to both Horatio and Syl, in regards to me

How We Judge Others Is How We Judge Ourselves 1069003512

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:10 pm

Didge wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

In the flesh? No.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:13 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Didge wrote:

In the flesh? No.

Then you have no claim to say you know her can you

So claiming I have no clue, could only come from her

Not you, as your perception is based on views on a forum

Does that help

Me I also have a very  good understanding of psychology and pick up on signs people give away about themselves

Many times i am right and sometimes wrong, but you can never be the judge to say either way

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:18 pm

Didge wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

In the flesh? No.

Does that help

Me I also have a very  good understanding of psychology and pick up on signs people give away about themselves

Many times i am right and sometimes wrong, but you can never be the judge to say either way

So apply that logic to your own views of others.   

Didn't you claim to 'know for some time' that I was Nems?    Massive fail.

Yes, sometimes you're right and sometimes you're wrong.   Just like the rest of us.   Yet you continue to call people 'idiots' and 'twats' when they challenge your views, or disagree with you.   Now, you're going so far as threaten another poster with psychological destruction.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:21 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Didge wrote:

Does that help

Yes, sometimes you're right and sometimes you're wrong.   Just like the rest of us.   Yet you continue to call people 'idiots' and 'twats' when they challenge your views, or disagree with you.   Now, you're going so far as threaten another poster with psychological destruction.

Like i said sometimes i can be wrong

See, its not hard and again i can be humble and yet you see that as some victory, that is a failing in itself

When people are idiots they are idiots

And you never call people names or insult? lol

Sorry there is nothing worse when a person claims the higher moral ground after not only judging me but using immature names on me

How much do you look a hypocrite now

I call a spade a spade

If someone is being an idiot as you have nee today, either except that or have the hump

Either way, I am not going to lose any sleep over it

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:28 pm

Didge wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

See, its not hard and again i can be humble and yet you see that as some victory, that is a failing in itself

Sorry there is nothing worse when a person claims the higher moral ground after not only judging me but using immature names on me

I call a spade a spade

If someone is being an idiot as you have nee today, either except that or have the hump

No, your insecurity here assumes I see it as a victory.  One thing I don't do is crow about other's mistakes.  I could have done that in the other thread but I didn't.  You apologised.  I accepted.   

You, on the other hand, have  tendency to cast up again and again.  

What you are and how you behave on this forum is everything I said you are, and I'm clearly not the only one who thinks that.  Of course, in the real world, you could be a really nice man.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:33 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Didge wrote:

I call a spade a spade

No, your insecurity here assumes I see it as a victory.  One thing I don't do is crow about other's mistakes.  I could have done that in the other thread but I didn't.  You apologised.  I accepted.   

What you are and how you behave on this forum is everything I said you are, and I'm clearly not the only one who thinks that.  Of course, in the real world, you could be a really nice man.

But you played off me being wrong
Only a person seeking victory would do that
That is insecurities, when I had already admitted i was wrong

You try poorly to cast me in a light you want others to recognise and praise

Good luck and I wish you the best on your needs

As that again speaks more about you than it does me

It matters not what people think of me, what matters is how they react and how poor they reason

You both react and lack reason

The fact you still talk about me knows I am pulling you like puppet lol

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:39 pm

Didge wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

It matters not what people think of me, what matters is how they react and how poor they reason

You seem to have a need to bolster and big yourself up.  Projecting your own traits onto others, while blustering around making threats like a barking dog.  You remind me of a little boy, whistling to himself in the dark to give himself courage.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:48 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Didge wrote:

You seem to have a need to bolster and big yourself up.  Projecting your own traits onto others, while blustering around making threats like a barking dog.  You remind me of a little boy, whistling to himself in the dark to give himself courage.

Interesting so who am I looking to as to bolster this?

Nobody and yet you are

You have no conception about, yet I easily show up yours

Have you shown me yet where you admit to being wrong?

If I am a little boy, I am surely leaving a grown man looking like someone who plays the trick on a baby who has stolen his nose.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:06 pm

Syl wrote:

I don't see that at all.

Yes he does go off the deep end - like loads of others on here - and he does get abusive and horrible - like loads of others on here, but here is the big BUT!

His wars with certain people doesn't stop him defending them or agreeing on another topic.

And that's not very common round here. Most people decide to hate someone and are too cowardly, even when they see that person being treated unfairly, to stand up and say "look I don't like him/her but in this instance they're right"

I think there are a few hot heads on here to be honest.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:18 pm

eddie wrote:
Syl wrote:

I don't see that at all.

Yes he does go off the deep end - like loads of others on here - and he does get abusive and horrible - like loads of others on here, but here is the big BUT!

His wars with certain people doesn't stop him defending them or agreeing on another topic.

And that's not very common round here. Most people decide to hate someone and are too cowardly, even when they see that person being treated unfairly, to stand up and say "look I don't like him/her but in this instance they're right"

A true friend, not that you needed to say but appreciate that you did and i bust your balls more than any of them and why?
Because i respect you more than most and know you would rather i was honest

We may fight, we may argue, but we are always honest and we always stand up for those who we believe are being wronged

Thank you eddie

So as a show of good will again I apologise to all I may have offended. Its only a forum, not real life and as much as I spoke in anger earlier just shows my true passions that i hate people promoting hate

I would never forgive myself If I made someone have a breakdown, which shows i speak out in frustration

My frustration was aimed more at the moderators,  (except Eddie) for their inability to stop the incitement of hate

Have a good evening all

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:31 pm

No problem didge. Thank you.

Let's hope that is that and everyone can move on today.

As to the topic, my feeling is that as people, we do judge others harshly, but aren't we all guilty sometimes doing what we accuse others of?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:35 pm

eddie wrote:
Syl wrote:

I don't see that at all.

Would that be the defending he does in order to blackmail you with it and say you should agree with him.  I have never asked or wanted his defending and I have requested him never to do it again, because it comes with strings and is his way of making himself the 'good guy' to try and manipulate you at a later stage.

So many people saying he's bully, but you, even though you said you would never trust him, chose to defend him against them all.   (And yes I know you told me that in a pm and normally I would not say it, but I'm pretty fed up with you dealing with others in one way and Didge in another).  To add from your other thread, as I said at the time, a hex is not there to do harm (harm to none and none to me), rather different than saying you going to drive someone to a nervous breakdown (not that he could, self inflated nonentity that he is).  That is why I, and others, reported it straight to Ben, because we knew you would do nothing.  I don't want a row with you Eddie, but be buggered if I'm going to let that pass, especially as I have now been told he's at the arse licking, I'll be a good boy I will and I'm so sorry Mummy, stage of his cycle of abuse that never ends.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:41 pm

eddie wrote:No problem didge. Thank you.

Let's hope that is that and everyone can move on today.

As to the topic, my feeling is that as people, we do judge others harshly, but aren't we all guilty sometimes doing what we accuse others of?

Well as seen its not it because some want to stir further

Hey ho

I would never knowingly hurt sassy, she is suffering from cancer even if her views and false articles disgust me, i would never knowingly hurt her and again as she once came to me and even now if she did i would help her

We all judge, butsadly most never judge themselves and that is what is the biggest issue with people, never being able to judge themselves, because if they did, they would recognise when they are wrong

Some people live for drama and why, because it brings some significance to what sadly is an insignificant life
That is the saddest part. There life is significant

They just need to recognize they do not need others to prove they are special

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:47 pm

Sassy doxed me and broke the rules 

What punishment?

Not even a warning

She has no claim to say anything

She has broken more rules than most and why, because she has been allowed to get away with them and based on Eddies reasons

Did I break any rule?

No

Has ben chastised me?

No

Go figure

Why because he knows i was sounding off

Those playing off this are being underhanded and why?

Go figure

Those that like their views and as a person, they never judge the action but the person

Sassy sucks up to people

I do not

Go figure

So here again sassy tries her hardest to further incite this as she does against Jews and israelis

Again go figure

I wish only that her pain and illness would go away

Go figure

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:29 pm

Didge wrote:
eddie wrote:My main point is that some people here judge others on ONE VIEWPOINT ONLY and dismiss anything else that poster has to say.

I respect Victor here the most but do not respect his views on immigration and never will

Yesterday sassy and I agreed on a point opposing Rags, and sassy causes nothing but shit on this forum, but at least i can even then still agree on some things with her

So your claim is bull Eddie., you are defending the beliefs of people that should never have any protection

You mean you and Sassy got personal and quite nasty.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:31 pm

Oh fgs!

You really are all as bad as eachother.

Sassy you've told didge to drop dead before. Others have wished cancer on other posters - and becasue it was aimed at someone you didn't like you ignored it.

Stop being a hypocrite.

And shall I tell you something else? Ben and Veya often ignore you and the others when you report stuff.

Don't hear you fucking complaining about them though!

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:32 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

Explain?

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:42 pm

And for the record sassy, the reason I said I didn't trust didge was becasue he has a tendency to,reveal private things that are said in Pms.

Like you just did.

You're as thick as a pile of shit and just as slimey.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:44 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Explain?

Hmmmm - maybe patronising rather than nasty. You're as bad as each other.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:46 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

Explain?

Hmmmm - maybe patronising rather than nasty. You're as bad as each other.

Are we all not thus as you say at times rags?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:47 pm

eddie wrote:And for the record sassy, the reason I said I didn't trust didge was becasue he has a tendency to,reveal private things that are said in Pms.

Like you just did.

Guilty as charged

My defense 

Passionate stupidity

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:48 pm

They're all as bad as eachother!!!

As a mod I don't report posts and I stay out of others' disputes and won't take action - JUST LIKE THE OTHER MODS - unless something is reported.

Sassy chased around after Storm and kept asking if the Hex was working and was his head hurting etc etc

What he said was horrid about her daughter and she said she wouldn't leave him alone until he apologised.

He hasn't reported her.
The people who make the most reports are the ones who also say the worst things.

What does that tell you?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:49 pm

Didge wrote:
eddie wrote:And for the record sassy, the reason I said I didn't trust didge was becasue he has a tendency to,reveal private things that are said in Pms.

Like you just did.

Guilty as charged

My defense 

Passionate stupidity

At least you admit it.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:50 pm

By the way Eddie

Do notbe annoyed, as she aimed to get at you

In your position after I broke your trust, I would have done the same

Just know I did it stupidly in anger and the worst part is my anger was never initiated from you but by others

Yep I can be an idiot

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:53 pm

Didge I understand people's motive quite well.
I am not easy to anger and I have a lot of patience.

What really gets me is the way I'm hammered over every single thing.

I do right by one person and another is angry.

Its becoming really childish.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:53 pm

sassy wrote:
eddie wrote:

Would that be the defending he does in order to blackmail you with it and say you should agree with him.  I have never asked or wanted his defending and I have requested him never to do it again, because it comes with strings and is his way of making himself the 'good guy' to try and manipulate you at a later stage.

So many people saying he's bully, but you, even though you said you would never trust him, chose to defend him against them all.   (And yes I know you told me that in a pm and normally I would not say it, but I'm pretty fed up with you dealing with others in one way and Didge in another).  To add from your other thread, as I said at the time, a hex is not there to do harm (harm to none and none to me), rather different than saying you going to drive someone to a nervous breakdown (not that he could, self inflated nonentity that he is).  That is why I, and others, reported it straight to Ben, because we knew you would do nothing.  I don't want a row with you Eddie, but be buggered if I'm going to let that pass, especially as I have now been told he's at the arse licking, I'll be a good boy I will and I'm so sorry Mummy, stage of his cycle of abuse that never ends.

The hex was a bit sinister though.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:56 pm

eddie wrote:Didge I understand people's motive quite well.
I am not easy to anger and I have a lot of patience.

What really gets me is the way I'm hammered over every single thing.

I do right by one person and another is angry.

Its becoming really childish.

Considering you are the only one that actually moderates and sent me to the basement

They are playing off your conscience

Which is very immature

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next