NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Robert Wagner- Is He Hiding Something

+2
'Wolfie
Major
6 posters

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Robert Wagner- Is He Hiding Something Empty Re: Robert Wagner- Is He Hiding Something

Post by 'Wolfie Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:42 am

Those suspicions have been floating around for the past 30 years,  Stormee...

NOT exactly breaking or earth-shattering news, is it ?
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Robert Wagner- Is He Hiding Something Empty Re: Robert Wagner- Is He Hiding Something

Post by Original Quill Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:52 pm

Christopher Walken was on the boat when she drowned. He knows much more than we think.

But, lots of crimes go unsolved.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:21 pm

Stormee wrote:I reckon so, dreadful incident.

How you say?

This is the moment Robert Wagner was confronted by the sister of his late wife Natalie Wood who died in mysterious circumstances in 1981.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3474763/Why-won-t-speak-detectives-Robert-Wagner-confronted-sister-late-wife-Natalie-Wood-drowned-mysterious-circumstances-California.html#ixzz41v3lIQJO
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

IMHO...given the numerous variety of drugs being passed around in that 'hay-day'---chances are good that when she jumped &/or fell into the water for a late night swim --- she was pretty high/stoned/messed up and nobody knows for sure what really happened...but rumor and conjecture smolders for ever! 

One thing about it --- she's not going to return!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:19 pm

If memory serves was the official verdict she fell overboard whilst trying to stop a dinghy banging against the yacht...late at night whilst Wagner and Walken were in another part of the boat?
They didn't hear anything, though a woman nearby heard calls for help
Natalie Wood was also said to be scared of the water and would not go in following a childhood incident.

She/they were drunk, anything could have happened that night, but I never believed the official story.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:55 pm

Syl wrote:If memory serves was the  official verdict she fell overboard whilst trying to stop a dinghy banging against the yacht...late at night whilst  Wagner and Walken were in another part of the boat?
Natalie Wood was also said to be scared of the water and would not go in following a childhood incident.

She/they were drunk, anything could have happened that night, but I never believed the official story.  

Rumour has it she caught Walken and Wagner in flagrante delicto
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:05 pm

Syl wrote:If memory serves was the  official verdict she fell overboard whilst trying to stop a dinghy banging against the yacht...late at night whilst  Wagner and Walken were in another part of the boat?

She was terrified of water because she was abused by her mother when she very young.   Her mother was the original Stage Mom, a pushy overbearing woman who used psychological cruelty to get the performances out of her child necessary to make her a star.   Mommy dearest told her she was going to die after she had a premonition about her drowning.  She would pull the wings off butterflies to make her cry just before a shot.   

Given that Natalie Wood was absolutely terrified of water, I doubt she got into that dinghy.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:06 pm

One wonders why she was on a boat at all really.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:14 pm

The autopsy also found that Wood's blood alcohol level was 0.14%, and there were traces of two types of medication in her bloodstream: a motion-sickness pill and a painkiller, which increase the effects of alcohol. Following his investigation, Los Angeles County coroner Thomas Noguchi ruled her death an accident by drowning and hypothermia. According to the coroner, Wood had been drinking and may have slipped while trying to re-board the dinghy.

As entertaining as all of the 'innuendo/rumor' was --- the only reason that the case was reopened {in 2011} was because the ships captain Dennis Darven {wanting to make some National Enquirer money} recanted his statement to the police from the 1981 accident and said "he knew that Natalie and Robert had been fighting but didn't state that in his original report" --- so then the incident was reopened???

Much hype and what if's when the bruises and autopsy report couldn't be fabricated and the marriage between Robert Wagner and Natalie was {by all reports} pretty dang rock solid...despite the ugly smut/slander that is getting press today!  Whether she slipped/fell/was trying to relocate the dingy to another position --- accidents happen and there weren't any eye witnesses either way!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:36 pm

Horatia stated >>>She was terrified of water because she was abused by her mother when she very young.   Her mother was the original Stage Mom, a pushy overbearing woman who used psychological cruelty to get the performances out of her child necessary to make her a star.   Mommy dearest told her she was going to die after she had a premonition about her drowning.  She would pull the wings off butterflies to make her cry just before a shot.

Given that Natalie Wood was absolutely terrified of water, I doubt she got into that dinghy.

Naaaa, you've got your stage mommies twisted around; Natalie grew up sitting on her momma's lap eating up every movie her mother would take her too --- she loved the acting world and the reason she had such a dread of water >>>
She suffered from a deep fear of drowning after having barely survived an accident when she was a little girl, during the filming of The Green Promise (1949). Her fear was so great that Elia Kazan had to lie - promising a double - and trick her into doing the scenes at the water reservoir in Splendor in the Grass (1961).

My older sister had a strong connection to this actress {my sister could have been Natalie's doppelganger}  - they looked that much alike.  And she read and bought every article and bio written about her favorite movie-star-twin!

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:37 pm

aspca4ever wrote:
Horatia stated >>>She was terrified of water because she was abused by her mother when she very young.   Her mother was the original Stage Mom, a pushy overbearing woman who used psychological cruelty to get the performances out of her child necessary to make her a star.   Mommy dearest told her she was going to die after she had a premonition about her drowning.  She would pull the wings off butterflies to make her cry just before a shot.

Naaaa, you've got your stage mommies twisted around; Natalie grew up sitting on her momma's lap eating up every movie her mother would take her too --- she loved the acting world and the reason she had such a dread of water >>>
She suffered from a deep fear of drowning after having barely survived an accident when she was a little girl, during the filming of The Green Promise (1949). Her fear was so great that Elia Kazan had to lie - promising a double - and trick her into doing the scenes at the water reservoir in Splendor in the Grass (1961).

My older sister had a strong connection to this actress {my sister could have been Natalie's doppelganger}  - they looked that much alike.  And she read and bought every article and bio written about her favorite movie-star-twin!

All the above is correct.   However, according to the bio recently brought  out which I read a few months ago, her mother used psychology on her and part of that encouraged her fear of drowning as she'd been told by a fortune teller to beware of dark water.   Her sister wrote...

Dark water held a special sway over the actress, because her mother had told her she would die by drowning, and by dark water. According to Wood's sister, her mother had told them this from a young age, and had scared Natalie Wood enough that she avoided going into deep dark water ever since.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:41 pm

According to the book, Wood's mother Maria Gurdin obsessively pushed her daughter to become an actress, pulling the wings off a butterfly to make her cry on cue, and causing her psychological injury.

During the filming of The Green Promise, a 10-year-old Wood broke her wrist in a collapsing bridge stunt. Gurdin concealed the injury in order that Wood could continue filming.  Wood's broken left wrist was never treated, resulting in a deformity which had to be covered with a bracelet for the rest of her life.

HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:21 pm

However, according to the bio recently brought  out which I read a few months ago, her mother used psychology on her and part of that encouraged her fear of drowning as she'd been told by a fortune teller to beware of dark water.   Her sister wrote...
Dark water held a special sway over the actress, because her mother had told her she would die by drowning, and by dark water. According to Wood's sister, her mother had told them this from a young age, and had scared Natalie Wood enough that she avoided going into deep dark water ever since.

Lots of those ole' dear Russian women were raised to be 'gypsy/crystal ball' fortune tellers --- even Natalie's mother was great at fabricating their family heritage. So that's been printed before; but I've not read any bio's/books written by Lana Woods --- I'll check that one out sometime.  TY
I'm sure her insight would have a unique perspective on how things were going at home --- it did make me sad for Natalie that she'd fought depression so often and had tried to commit suicide and was hospitalized for it; so many young actresses getting prescription drugs just to keep them working! 

Ahhhh, those 'good-ole-days', HUH?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down