NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BBC Protecting The Labour Party By Hiding Paedophilia Scandal

3 posters

Go down

BBC Protecting The Labour Party By Hiding Paedophilia Scandal Empty BBC Protecting The Labour Party By Hiding Paedophilia Scandal

Post by Guest Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:25 am

25th February 2014

The BBC was accused yesterday of keeping the growing paedophilia scandal from the airwaves in order to protect the Labour Party.

Until yesterday afternoon, the corporation had refused to report that three Labour figures had leading positions in a human rights group that backed the notorious Paedophile Information Exchange.

The story has been on the Mail’s front page three times but the BBC cut all reference to it from its press reviews yesterday.

Philip Davies, a Tory MP on the Commons culture, media and sport committee, said the reason for the BBC’s continued silence was institutional left-wing bias.

‘It is a scandal that the Daily Mail is one of the most read papers in the country but is ignored by the national broadcaster,’ he said.

‘The BBC is interested only in stories that favour the Labour party or that appear in the Guardian. If this were about Conservative MPs the Labour party would be up in arms and the story would have been leading Newsnight five days running.’

Yesterday Sky News journalist Jon Craig confronted Labour leader Ed Miliband about the affair and reported on the story during the channel’s evening bulletin.

Adding to the mounting confusion, its own journalists have provided contradictory excuses for why the story has been ignored.

While some claimed they were given ‘legal advice’ to drop it, an official spokesman insisted news bosses simply decided the story was ‘not new’.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2567110/BBCs-censorship-paedophilia-scandal-reveals-left-wing-bias-Corporation-accused-refusing-report-story-protect-Labour-party.html#ixzz2uKARc4eN

Back to top Go down

BBC Protecting The Labour Party By Hiding Paedophilia Scandal Empty Re: BBC Protecting The Labour Party By Hiding Paedophilia Scandal

Post by Guest Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:42 am

An incredibly damning article in todays Daily Mail:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2567098/Not-one-hint-remorse-Harriet-Harman-Jack-Dromeys-statements-Mails-replies.html

Back to top Go down

BBC Protecting The Labour Party By Hiding Paedophilia Scandal Empty Re: BBC Protecting The Labour Party By Hiding Paedophilia Scandal

Post by Fred Bloggs Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:36 pm

Is anyone surprised the BBC carefully avoids damaging articles for Labour.

Fred Bloggs
Fred Bloggs
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:38 pm

Is anyone surprised that people in high-up positions of power cover up for paedophiles?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:01 pm

eddie wrote:Is anyone surprised that people in high-up positions of power cover up for paedophiles?

No but I am surprised at the majority of Labour supporters seeming to be more interested in pretending nothing happened than demanding answers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:50 pm

sphinx wrote:
eddie wrote:Is anyone surprised that people in high-up positions of power cover up for paedophiles?

No but I am surprised at the majority of Labour supporters seeming to be more interested in pretending nothing happened than demanding answers.

Where did that happen?

Why didn't you support Tom Watson's call for action to flush out the truth about what has been going on for years right back to the door of No. 10.

You just want some people to say sorry - well that's not enough.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:09 pm

Irn Bru wrote:
sphinx wrote:

Where did that happen?

Why didn't you support Tom Watson's call for action to flush out the truth about what has been going on for years right back to the door of No. 10.

You just want some people to say sorry  - well that's not enough.

Pay attention Irn

People guilty of abusing children or enabling abuse deserve to be jailed for life no ifs buts or maybes - and they should be dug out whereever they hide.

However people who were just stupid enough to fall for the bollocks put out about how paedophilia was just the same as homosexuality do not come into that category.

Tom Watson is after the abusers - fine - I support that.

The 3 the mail is chasing were not the abusers (unless of course evidence is thrown up to show different which I do not expect to happen) they were just idiots who fell for the spiel.

You seem to be wanting a general beheading in the hope you can claim there were more tory heads than labour heads so therefore torys are worse than labour. I want individuals to stand up for their own part - if every single member of the tory government from the early 80s is shown to have be touching kids then I will want every single one shot - but I will still want answers from these 3 as to whether they accept they made mistakes because if they do not accept that they are unfit to be in power.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:14 pm

sphinx wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:
sphinx wrote:

Where did that happen?

You just want some people to say sorry  - well that's not enough.

Pay attention Irn

People guilty of abusing children or enabling abuse deserve to be jailed for life no ifs buts or maybes - and they should be dug out whereever they hide.

However people who were just stupid enough to fall for the bollocks put out about how paedophilia was just the same as homosexuality do not come into that category.

Tom Watson is after the abusers - fine - I support that.

The 3 the mail is chasing were not the abusers (unless of course evidence is thrown up to show different which I do not expect to happen) they were just idiots who fell for the spiel.

You seem to be wanting a general beheading in the hope you can claim there were more tory heads than labour heads so therefore torys are worse than labour.  I want individuals to stand up for their own part - if every single member of the tory government from the early 80s is shown to have be touching kids then I will want every single one shot - but I will still want answers from these 3 as to whether they accept they made mistakes because if they do not accept that they are unfit to be in power.

No I'm not so you pay attention. I just want the truth about what has been going on for decades whereas all you appear to be interested in is getting a few people to say sorry.

Now where are all these people that are in denial that you keep banging on about?
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:37 pm

sphinx wrote:if every single member of the tory government from the early 80s is shown to have be touching kids then I will want every single one shot - but I will still want answers from these 3 as to whether they accept they made mistakes because if they do not accept that they are unfit to be in power.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Bloggs Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:46 pm

McAlpine was pilloried by the left and yet he was a total innocent. It ruined his health though. These very senior Labour party members especially Harman actually supported a decision to include PIE.

Only a lefty would dismiss that as insignificant. Had that been the deputy of the Tory party a huge row would have erupted.
Fred Bloggs
Fred Bloggs
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down