NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

France will let thousands of migrants, refugees enter UK if UK leaves the EU

+6
Raggamuffin
Victorismyhero
Major
nicko
veya_victaous
Ben Reilly
10 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

France will let thousands of migrants, refugees enter UK if UK leaves the EU - Page 4 Empty France will let thousands of migrants, refugees enter UK if UK leaves the EU

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:49 am

First topic message reminder :

AMIENS, France/LONDON (Reuters) - France warned Britain on Thursday it would end border controls and let thousands of migrants move on to its neighbor if British voters backed leaving the European Union.

French Economy Minister Emmanuel Macron also said France would open its arms to British-based banks wanting to stay in the bloc, in comments published just before Prime Minister David Cameron met President Francois Hollande at an Anglo-French security summit.

Cameron has made protecting security a key argument in his campaign to keep Britain in the European Union in a referendum on June 23 and suggested last month that refugees living in a camp in the French town of Calais could flock to England if British voters decided to leave.

"The day this relationship unravels, migrants will no longer be in Calais," Macron told the Financial Times, adding that rules allowing British-based banks to operate across the EU would be lost.

http://news.yahoo.com/britain-leaves-eu-france-says-let-migrants-britain-081056648--sector.html

France will let thousands of migrants, refugees enter UK if UK leaves the EU - Page 4 200
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

France will let thousands of migrants, refugees enter UK if UK leaves the EU - Page 4 Empty Re: France will let thousands of migrants, refugees enter UK if UK leaves the EU

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:47 pm

I answered that the NHS employs 1.2 million people and yes there may be a third that are foreigners. .. but that is a reflection of our lib/lab/con govts failure to ensure enough of our own people were trained to do the jobs as well as the fact that poaching other countries trained medical staff is not doing their countries people any favours, plus it does not justify the immigration of all the other hundreds of thousands year on year into our country!!!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

France will let thousands of migrants, refugees enter UK if UK leaves the EU - Page 4 Empty Re: France will let thousands of migrants, refugees enter UK if UK leaves the EU

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:49 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:I answered that the NHS employs 1.2 million people and yes there may be a third that are foreigners. .. but that is a reflection of our lib/lab/con govts failure to ensure enough of our own people were trained to do the jobs as well as the fact that poaching other countries trained medical staff is not doing their countries people any favours,  plus it does not justify the immigration of all the other hundreds of thousands year on year into our country!!!

People who want to come to this country can come here.

Who are you to deny them?

You are one person and yet think you can

If people want to be come a part of this nation then they can, if they have no criminal record

Tell me how you are going to resolve the massive age gap issue by 2050 where one quarter of people will be over 65?

Unless we continue to have a baby boom or allow a mass of immigrants this country is set for a nightmare for the elderly and all because of your selfish views

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:50 pm

Anyway dodge...

Are you ready to answer yet...?

Are you in agreement that we need control over our borders and controlled over immigration and limits on the numbers and type of people allowed entry to our country...!?
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:53 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Anyway dodge...

Are you in agreement that we need control over our borders and controlled over immigration and limits on the numbers and type of people allowed entry to our country...!?

I believe in mass immigration with security checks until the age balance is addressed

That is the fourth time I answered your question

The elderly matter more than your selfish views

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:54 pm

Didge wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:I answered that the NHS employs 1.2 million people and yes there may be a third that are foreigners. .. but that is a reflection of our lib/lab/con govts failure to ensure enough of our own people were trained to do the jobs as well as the fact that poaching other countries trained medical staff is not doing their countries people any favours,  plus it does not justify the immigration of all the other hundreds of thousands year on year into our country!!!

If people want to be come a part of this nation then they can, if they have no criminal record

Tell me how you are going to resolve the massive age gap issue by 2050 where one quarter of people will be over 65?

Unless we continue to have a baby boom or allow a mass of immigrants this country is set for a nightmare for the elderly and all because of your selfish views

http://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-immigration-survey-idUKBREA0600F20140107

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:59 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Didge wrote:

http://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-immigration-survey-idUKBREA0600F20140107

And?

Does that answer the age problem or show people fall prey to fear?

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:59 pm

Didge wrote:

That's not quite worked out though has it?
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:00 pm

Didge wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:
Anyway dodge...

I believe in mass immigration with security checks until the age balance is addressed

So you think we should have open borders to the whole world and no limits on numbers at all...!!!???

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:01 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Didge wrote:

That's not quite worked out though has it?

Its worked very well

Are you going to make some idiotic claim to guilt by association on crime

Is your next point of view going to be a couple of hundred asians grooming, most of which are British born?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:02 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Didge wrote:

So you think we should have open borders to the whole world and no limits on numbers at all...!!!???

Open borders means no checks, I am all for checks

We should allow many in until we address the age balance which you have no answer to

Are you going to say fuck it to the elderly?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:07 pm

What age balance!?

False argument alert!!!

And you are saying all are welcome from everywhere in the world at will as long as they pass some criminal checks!?

That doesn't even currently apply to the 500 million in European countries as they can come at will regardless of criminal history!!!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:09 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:What age balance!?

False argument alert!!!

And you are saying all are welcome from everywhere in the world at will as long as they pass some criminal checks!?

That doesn't even currently apply to the 500 million in European countries as they can come at will regardless of criminal history!!!

http://www.parliament.uk/documents/commons/lib/research/key_issues/Key-Issues-The-ageing-population2007.pdf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:20 pm

http://www.migrationwatchuk.org/briefingPaper/document/179
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:22 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

http://www.migrationwatchuk.org/briefingPaper/document/179

Lol that does not say how we will cope 

Migrantwatch is biased to get out of the EU

Does it offer any solutions to this problem

One quarter Tommy over 65

That means more people needed to help their needs

Nope

Try again

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:50 pm

Shows you didn't read it...

You are supporting a false argument for mass immigration.

But at least you have come clean about your agenda now dodge .. although we already knew I anyway! !!

:llol!:

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:53 pm

There was nothing to read

How is the Uk going to cope with the extra people needed for supporting the elderly

It made some poor lame predictions on birth rates which I even said needs happening, which they agreed on

So what does that tell you Tommy?

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:14 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

But at least you have come clean about your agenda now dodge .. although we already knew I anyway! !!

If open door immigration is working, why are so many EU countries now shutting the door on it?
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:16 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

If open door immigration is working, why are so many EU countries now shutting the door on it?

Flawed reasoning

They are playing off fear

So tell me where is the mass riots if its not working?

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:23 pm

Didge wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

Flawed reasoning

The riots will come.   

It has nothing to do with the fact that people are already being raped and attacked?   It's no good saying it's only a few....it's a few too many.   Angela Merkel and her ilk have bitten off a mouthful of dead sea fruit even they can't swallow.   Migration on this scale needs to be controlled.  If it didn't, there wouldn't be the chaos surrounding it right now.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:29 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Didge wrote:

Flawed reasoning

The riots will come.   

It has nothing to do with the fact that people are already being raped and attacked?   It's no good saying it's only a few....it's a few too many.   Angela Merkel and her ilk have bitten off a mouthful of dead sea fruit even they can't swallow.   Migration on this scale needs to be controlled.  If it didn't, there wouldn't be the chaos surrounding it right now.

Been hearing that same claim of riots since the BNP said the same drivel 15 years ago

So when one riot happens you will say told you so, failing to show that it should be an endemic of riots throughout Europe

Your problem is you are again led by fear as you are a pessimist

So your argument is based on guilt by association and you want to judge the other 999,900 immigrants in Germany say, who are not rapists

Is that your argument to deny helping people?

I would say that is an argument of hate and stupidity

I mean this is how stupid your point is. Unless you close all borders to any people coming, including, tourists, trade, students, you want to shit your pants over the fact we cannot stop as we have never been able to stop some criminals entering and you want to use that to deny people who need help fro seeking sanctuary

I thin that speaks more volumes about you

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:30 pm

Didge wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

The riots will come.   

Been hearing that same claim of riots since the BNP said the same drivel 15 years ago

So when one riot happens you will say told you so, failing to show that it should be an endemic of riots throughout Europe

So your argument is based on guilt by association and you want to judge the other 999,900 immigrants in Germany say, who are not rapists

I mean this is how stupid your point is. Unless you close all borders to any people coming, including, tourists, trade, students, you want to shit your pants over the fact we cannot stop as we have never been able to stop some criminals entering and you want to use that to deny people who need help fro seeking sanctuary

Are genuinely thick, or just being obtuse?   

Time and again I've told you I'm not against immigration so long as it's controlled.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:36 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Didge wrote:

Time and again I've told you I'm not against immigration so long as it's controlled.

Are you not

So you are all for anyone coming here then no matter their qualifications?

Controlled is a very loose terminology dependent on the idiot who thinks they can decide this

I notice yet again you could not answer a simgle point

seriously

Stop wasting my time with your utter ignorance as seen i can wrap you up in knots

Security should be the only issue to stop people entering

Any other reason is based on selfish hate

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:40 pm

Didge wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

Are you not

Controlled is a very loose terminology dependent on the idiot who thinks they can decide this

seriously

Stop wasting my time with your utter ignorance as seen i can wrap you up in knots

This is like trying to debate with a toddler.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:42 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Didge wrote:

Are you not

seriously

This is like trying to debate with a toddler.

Now there is a copout poor excuse if ever I heard one

Checkmate

Move along child and allow the adults to debate please

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4