NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

France will let thousands of migrants, refugees enter UK if UK leaves the EU

+6
Raggamuffin
Victorismyhero
Major
nicko
veya_victaous
Ben Reilly
10 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

France will let thousands of migrants, refugees enter UK if UK leaves the EU - Page 3 Empty France will let thousands of migrants, refugees enter UK if UK leaves the EU

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:49 am

First topic message reminder :

AMIENS, France/LONDON (Reuters) - France warned Britain on Thursday it would end border controls and let thousands of migrants move on to its neighbor if British voters backed leaving the European Union.

French Economy Minister Emmanuel Macron also said France would open its arms to British-based banks wanting to stay in the bloc, in comments published just before Prime Minister David Cameron met President Francois Hollande at an Anglo-French security summit.

Cameron has made protecting security a key argument in his campaign to keep Britain in the European Union in a referendum on June 23 and suggested last month that refugees living in a camp in the French town of Calais could flock to England if British voters decided to leave.

"The day this relationship unravels, migrants will no longer be in Calais," Macron told the Financial Times, adding that rules allowing British-based banks to operate across the EU would be lost.

http://news.yahoo.com/britain-leaves-eu-france-says-let-migrants-britain-081056648--sector.html

France will let thousands of migrants, refugees enter UK if UK leaves the EU - Page 3 200
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

France will let thousands of migrants, refugees enter UK if UK leaves the EU - Page 3 Empty Re: France will let thousands of migrants, refugees enter UK if UK leaves the EU

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:17 pm

Didge wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

My gripe isn't migrants.

You keep bringing them up

So do you.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

France will let thousands of migrants, refugees enter UK if UK leaves the EU - Page 3 Empty Re: France will let thousands of migrants, refugees enter UK if UK leaves the EU

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:19 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Didge wrote:

You keep bringing them up

So do you.

Only in answer to the same fears you keep bringing up

Anyway, I hope you learnt some history, British history, as that is my best subject

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:20 pm

Dodge... either you are arguing for complete open door borders to everyone in the world...?

Or you admit that controls on borders and immigration are not only required but essential..?

Which is it!?
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:22 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Didge wrote:

Brilliant, which just shows you have no idea or comprehension of the discrimination other Irish dealt with

Yes the irish are great, some came over and murder people with terrorism and other in Ireland, all of them scu, but many Irish suffered because of that, with hate directed at them

Again hence why my view growing up counts far more than you will ever begin to understand

Each of us have our own views, I don't see the point in being disrespectful of another's views.   I see valid points in both you and Lordy's arguments.    I think we have enough people in this country, and I'm not talking about how many ethnics we have, just generally.  Our NHS is on its knees, we have a terrible problem with homeless people, people struggling on zero hour contracts, our disabled having their benefits cut, people stuck on benefits with no hope of getting off them, a minimum wage you can't live off.  We need to sort out our own social problems before creating more chaos.    And I do believe we'll have riots in Europe over this.

only 7% is urbanized and you have again no comprehension of being and living really in a crowded place
The NHS would not even function without one third of the doctors being foreign
THis country will have one quarter elderly in 2050, who is going to look after them all?
You think we have enough is born from selfish reasoning
Its a landmass, you were lucky to be born into that advantaged you from the start
I have a problem with homeless people, they should not be there and I hate it even more when they are used as pawns by people to then deny immigrants. If people did care about homeless people as much as they claim, there would not be any and yet there is thousands  that are. Stop using the plight of others to make a poor argument. Their plight is fundamentally down to the British people as we allow them nightly to sleep out rough

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:27 pm

It's not about land mass though dodge is it...!?

Because all foreigners have their own countries and their own land mass to live in... and huge numbers are travelling through vast amounts of even more land mass without stopping... obviously having another motive...!?
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:28 pm

Didge wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

So do you.

Anyway, I hope you learnt some history, British history, as that is my best subject

You should go into politics
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:29 pm

Tommy you are just regurgitating your own views and fears

Not everyone has their own country, if they sty thy are likely to die

Even this country sent children away during the last world war

Anyway you say the same shit, would rather have an intelligent debate as having with Victor and horatio, which will have to wait until tomorrow

Night all

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:30 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Didge wrote:

You should go into politics

Studied it as one of my 'levels and hate politics

Night

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:49 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:I see the lefty yank doesnt like the truth when its put there plain and simple

but of course america doesnt have to make these tough decisions about who lives and who dies eithjer from lack of housing OR lack of medical care

over there its quite simple...either you can pay...or you die....

So on the one hand, I'm criticized for being a lefty yank ... and on the other hand I'm being criticized for my country not having a health care system far to the LEFT of the one we have now. Rolling Eyes

In case you were confused, though, I have no problem with the UK becoming a pariah nation -- you could be the dictator -- just make sure to give people the right to leave.

I can assure you Ben, were I to ever ascent to the irritating and tiresome position of "dictator of GB"....

there would be a few changes

the "special relationship" would end pronto
we would send you your nukes back post haste...along with all your aircraft troops etc....that are presently domiciled here.....
these days nukes are so 70's...even your pals the russians have decided that...and are gradually replacing them with chemical (and therfore "conventional") nano explosives, which are perhaps not quite as powerful, but plenty powerful enough for One moderate sized one to flatten a city..and no fall out.....I would replace trident with that.

I would instigate a policy of social reform (which i have posted a mere sketch of on here before now) of such scope and breadth it would make you "pretend and purely POLITICAL lefties" cry

I would secure our energy needs in a green manner using a self replacing (and hence carbon neutral) source of methane...even if it meant new methods...(the recovery of methane clathrates from under the sea bed). And the introduction and extension of solar power panels on EVERY roof top.

I would have factories built and owned by the state producing electric vehicles , which would be offered on a one time only one for one SWAP for conventional powered vehicles in PRIVATE hands (bulk production and the economy of scale would reduce the effective price of this to a sustainably low figure, for the relatively short time it would take to replace the private fleet. also offsetting the cost would be the savings associated with less pollution better health and less infrastructure damage from pollutants.....

this would also provide employment at a decent rate, which would effectively force other businesses to improve their wages to compete for workers

shall I continue???

as for immigration...

immigration would be "by invite or by need", and the self reliance rules at present used by australia put in place

our own needy citizens (as in homeless) would be housed properly, and local authorities, bing the best placed to deal with this would be tasked (and adequately funded) with ensuring this was done

refugees would be welcomed  up to some 10% of the overall population

however....they would have to accept a certain amount of restrictions untill security cleared, but they would be properly housed and fed...and given proper medical services...

upon being cleared for security they would be allowed to do whatever

HOWEVER, once the situation they fled from has stabilised they would be "expected" to go back, having provided what they needed at their time of need, it is only reasonable that they should "make room" for others that may be just as needy (since it seems the various places of the world have a penchant for slaughter)

and if any migrant who isnt "naturalised" (or some such process) or any refugee commits a serious crime...I'm afraid it out you go....we dont want folks that bite the hand that feeds you (hint..crime...especially SERIOUS crime...is a life style choice)

so far so good?????

there is a lot more...but much of that is internal and "tinkering" to repair a largely busted system

Oh ...and all texans who wished to vist would have to have the colour of their neck checked against a "standard colour chart" before being allowed entry   Razz

Last edited by Lord Foul on Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:52 pm

Didge wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

Each of us have our own views, I don't see the point in being disrespectful of another's views.   I see valid points in both you and Lordy's arguments.    I think we have enough people in this country, and I'm not talking about how many ethnics we have, just generally.  Our NHS is on its knees, we have a terrible problem with homeless people, people struggling on zero hour contracts, our disabled having their benefits cut, people stuck on benefits with no hope of getting off them, a minimum wage you can't live off.  We need to sort out our own social problems before creating more chaos.    And I do believe we'll have riots in Europe over this.

only 7% is urbanized and you have again no comprehension of being and living really in a crowded place
THis country will have one quarter elderly in 2050, who is going to look after them all?
Its a landmass, you were lucky to be born into that advantaged you from the start
I have a problem with homeless people, they should not be there and I hate it even more when they are used as pawns by people to then deny immigrants. If people did care about homeless people as much as they claim, there would not be any and yet there is thousands  that are. Stop using the plight of others to make a poor argument. Their plight is fundamentally down to the British people as we allow them nightly to sleep out rough

Firstly, you don't know where I live.   Secondly, the foreign doctors argument is erroneous.  We're not talking about letting in qualified professionals, we talking about letting in all and sundry, as they've done in Germany.   It has to be controlled.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:54 pm

Didge wrote:Tommy you are just regurgitating your own views and fears

Not everyone has their own country, if they sty thy are likely to die

Even this country sent children away during the last world war

Anyway you say the same shit, would rather have an intelligent debate as having with Victor and horatio, which will have to wait until tomorrow

Night all

No... I am asking you legitimate questions.

Yes everyone does have their own country and even during troubles there are always parts of their countries or neighbouring countries that they can go to that are safe...

As was the case here in uk during ww2 where uk people went to other parts of the uk.

There is no real intelligent debate with you because you always twist what people say and put up conflated false arguments in response.

And 'double speak' is apparent throughout.

Here's an example...

Today you are warning us that we should stay in the eu or else the French will let the jungle scum come here... and that would be really bad etc...

But didn't you previously argue in support of them being taken in here as they were nice fluffy type desperate migrant refugees who would be a benefit to our country as they were all highly skilled and hard working and we'll needed types etc...!?

lol!

Last edited by Tommy Monk on Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:58 pm

Didge wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

when you prove to me that you have at least one sleeping on your couch nightly, I'll take you seriously (well, I would have to wouldnt I) until then its nothing but spout and huffnpuff
and France will let thousands of migrants, refugees enter UK if UK leaves the EU - Page 3 1177314732
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:51 am

Lord Foul wrote:
Didge wrote:

when you prove to me that you have at least one sleeping on your couch nightly, I'll take you seriously (well, I would have to wouldnt I) until then its nothing but spout and huffnpuff
and France will let thousands of migrants, refugees enter UK if UK leaves the EU - Page 3 1177314732

So how many do you have?

Its also a really stupid point to ask people when these people should have places of their own to live in, but then that is why you use their plight to make a very weak and poor argument. That is exploitation

I will take you seriously when the nation does

I do not have any homeless sleeping rough where I live

What does that tell you?

Again the nation fails these people and its people like you that uses their plight to make a very poor weak arguiment

Last edited by Didge on Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:13 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:52 am

Didge wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

Of course we were a part of all the countries threatened by Germany at that time, each played their vital roles.  You could say that about any of those countries, as each needed the other,  but....

How about The Battle of Britain?   We were all set for Nazi invasion, and totally alone, fought back. The RAF "Few", withstood wave after wave of bombardment sending a clear message that Britain would never surrender to Hitler.  There was nobody to help us.   Most Brits have relatives who died in that war, and I'm no exception.  There's an almost tragic feel to this country which is descending into being dictated to by bureaucrats in Brussels after so many died fighting to keep us free and independent.   They should take the 'Great' out of Britain because it's just not that any more.  Now the French are laying down the law and threatening us with the migrants at Calais.   I know it's about expediency in trade rather than pride, but we have our limits.   I personally don't think the British world will self destruct if we come out of the EU.

It was Churchill who put steel into the nation where Hitler never had heart to invade the Uk, as his eyes were always firmly set on the Soviets. It was because of Chamberlain that implemented the fighter program before the war who is to be truly thanks for the victory of the Battle of Britain, which without the Uk would have never have defeated the Luftwaffe. We also had the advantage of an incompetent leader within the Luftwaffe, Goring who ensured when they were winning the battle of Britain, that he altered the strategy to Nazi Germany cost. Again it was Churchill who helped conceive if the idea of the EU, because he knew Britain alone was not strong enough. Even with all the vast wealth from the Empire and resources could she not defeat Germany Alone. The victory at the battle of Britain should always be looked highly of, for the brave fight this nation did and again with the highest scoring squadron in that battle actually being Polish. So did we fight alone in he battle of Britain, we most certainly did not. We had an empire to look to pool resources or men and materials from and experienced fightermen and soldiers who had escaped the Nazi;s. So we never fought alone even in the Battle of Britain

Again you are another ruled by fear, who offers no solutions to work together with nations, but are ruled by fear that others play onto your weakness of. That is not an insult but a reality. How selfish is it again that what you fear most is people coming here to work or seek sanctuary. When that is exactly you were born into others doing exactly the same that came to these shores. This is a land area that people wrongly assume they have only the right to say who can share this land with. I suggest you stop allowing fear to control you and look for ways forward. Ones that are not led by emotions, but reason.

No nation even the USSR, with its massive sacrifice of people, could have beaten Germany alone, it took a joint effort with resources vital to keeping the USSR to survive when it was on its needs in both 1941 and 1942. iT would have never pulled off its later great encirclement battles with out the vast materials supplied by the US in trucks, jeeps, tanks, planes etc. What you fear is no laws or any EU, but people coming here, as is the case in all the arguments made here. As the laws we have effect you very little, the only ones that do, is where you wish to deny sharing this land.

Post brought up again to show how many Brits have not a clue on their own history

To show how ungrateful they are to the help by others for this country

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:57 am

HoratioTarr wrote:
Didge wrote:

Firstly, you don't know where I live.   Secondly, the foreign doctors argument is erroneous.  We're not talking about letting in qualified professionals, we talking about letting in all and sundry, as they've done in Germany.   It has to be controlled.

Errrr its very relevant as the NHS would have collapsed long ago without foreign people, one third exactly let alone nurses

What about people who have less qualifications?

Are you saying people have no right to move to any country to better their lives

Again how utterly selfish and you have no right to say who should when over 6 million Ext Pats live abroad who have made lives for themselves.

Did you check them before they left to see if they had qualifications?

Its evident on this and every thread you know very little

Explain to me without continued high levels of immigration or at least high birth levels how you intend to address the age imbalance where one quarter of people will be elderly by 2050.

Please explain how you will cope with this already know major issue?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:42 pm

The NHS employs 1.2 million people... a third may well be foreign but that does not justify hundreds of thousands of other foreigners being allowed into the country year after year!!!

I see you have still not answered my previous questions...

Do you think we should have complete open door immigration to the whole world's population or do you agree that controls on our borders and controlled immigration is not only required but essential...?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:45 pm

Your posts are irrelevant Tommy

You just regurgitate the same lame points

Plus you go around in circles and having a much better debate with the others

The fact is you have no justification to deny many people how want to come here and be a part of this nation

Your only reasons against this are born from fear, hate and selfishness

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:50 pm

Answer the question...

Do you think we should have complete open door immigration to the whole world's population or do you agree that controls on our borders and controlled immigration is not only required but essential...?
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:52 pm

No, as not interested in debating you as stated

You points have been answered a thousand times

You can of course attempt to address the countless points and questions I raised throughout you avoided

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:03 pm

Answer the question...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:04 pm

Already answered in this thread showing you have not even read it and again

So I am not going to repeat myself to an imbicille

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:07 pm

Answer the question...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:07 pm

Didge wrote:My past is far more relevant than anything you have to say Victor, I experienced the other side, you never have and thus have no ability to understand this with any balance, as I can. 

Sorry growing up with some Poles is not diverse as living in London growing up where I only moved out of London 8 years ago still going there to work and see my family and friends. Do not again even dare to claim you understand living around many groups of people because you have absolutely no idea at all Victor. Not on any single level. We are talking about a city in the millions, vast diverse different and at times made up in large numbers of different ethnic groups dependent on what part of London you go to. Mine was living around Irish, Italian and West Indians with clearly many Brits too. 

Again you speak of safety, I have no problems with checks, but its your poor perceived views i have issue with where your distrust of people is what the key issue really is here. What matters is the safety of rightly, our own, humans, no matter where they come from. As many are fleeing hell on earth. Its views like that "our own" that is so abhorrent. As it seeks to divide groups of humans as if devoid of any safety and protection you desire based off the worst forms of inequality

So fine, I am willing to place more money to have more personal better intelligence for checking people coming into this country, but I do not see riots daily in the street. This powder kg you seem to claim, remains fairly quite on a consistent regularity which is odd being that we should be in such fearof your claims

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:09 pm

Like I say stop wasting my time when you cannot even be bothered to follow things already said.

This is why I cannot be bothered to even discuss things we you Tommy, you are one lost loon who needs help

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:12 pm

Answer the question...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:14 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
Didge wrote:

So how many do you have?

Its also a really stupid point to ask people when these people should have places of their own to live in, but then that is why you use their plight to make a very weak and poor argument. That is exploitation

I will take you seriously when the nation does

I do not have any homeless sleeping rough where I live

What does that tell you?

Again the nation fails these people and its people like you that uses their plight to make a very poor weak arguiment

To get the debate back on track

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:14 pm

Didge wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

Of course we were a part of all the countries threatened by Germany at that time, each played their vital roles.  You could say that about any of those countries, as each needed the other,  but....

How about The Battle of Britain?   We were all set for Nazi invasion, and totally alone, fought back. The RAF "Few", withstood wave after wave of bombardment sending a clear message that Britain would never surrender to Hitler.  There was nobody to help us.   Most Brits have relatives who died in that war, and I'm no exception.  There's an almost tragic feel to this country which is descending into being dictated to by bureaucrats in Brussels after so many died fighting to keep us free and independent.   They should take the 'Great' out of Britain because it's just not that any more.  Now the French are laying down the law and threatening us with the migrants at Calais.   I know it's about expediency in trade rather than pride, but we have our limits.   I personally don't think the British world will self destruct if we come out of the EU.

It was Churchill who put steel into the nation where Hitler never had heart to invade the Uk, as his eyes were always firmly set on the Soviets. It was because of Chamberlain that implemented the fighter program before the war who is to be truly thanks for the victory of the Battle of Britain, which without the Uk would have never have defeated the Luftwaffe. We also had the advantage of an incompetent leader within the Luftwaffe, Goring who ensured when they were winning the battle of Britain, that he altered the strategy to Nazi Germany cost. Again it was Churchill who helped conceive if the idea of the EU, because he knew Britain alone was not strong enough. Even with all the vast wealth from the Empire and resources could she not defeat Germany Alone. The victory at the battle of Britain should always be looked highly of, for the brave fight this nation did and again with the highest scoring squadron in that battle actually being Polish. So did we fight alone in he battle of Britain, we most certainly did not. We had an empire to look to pool resources or men and materials from and experienced fightermen and soldiers who had escaped the Nazi;s. So we never fought alone even in the Battle of Britain

Again you are another ruled by fear, who offers no solutions to work together with nations, but are ruled by fear that others play onto your weakness of. That is not an insult but a reality. How selfish is it again that what you fear most is people coming here to work or seek sanctuary. When that is exactly you were born into others doing exactly the same that came to these shores. This is a land area that people wrongly assume they have only the right to say who can share this land with. I suggest you stop allowing fear to control you and look for ways forward. Ones that are not led by emotions, but reason.

No nation even the USSR, with its massive sacrifice of people, could have beaten Germany alone, it took a joint effort with resources vital to keeping the USSR to survive when it was on its needs in both 1941 and 1942. iT would have never pulled off its later great encirclement battles with out the vast materials supplied by the US in trucks, jeeps, tanks, planes etc. What you fear is no laws or any EU, but people coming here, as is the case in all the arguments made here. As the laws we have effect you very little, the only ones that do, is where you wish to deny sharing this land.

To show how badly people are misguided on our own history

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:15 pm

Didge wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:
We need a Government with balls enough to try.   Sadly, we don't have that.

Balls????

We need a people that needs to learn to live with others.
A people that is not selfish to misconceived ideals of what they wrongly construe as freedom.
The freedom some of them speak of fails to be anything but free. Its is nothing more than a misguided belief this country can go it alone, when it has ceased to be able to go it alone for centuries. This country once required the need to exploit others for its own gain. It helped advanced this nation, but at a huge cost in the lives of others. All of which you stand advantaged from today. 

Humanity will never advanced whilst it still maintains a tribal belief system, that denies the ability to work with others, who fundamentally are needed to help support this nation. This country ceased long ago to be able to sustain itself and things are only going to get far more strained and difficult with the advancement of technology rendering many out of work. To also the elderly, who will be one quarter the population of our nation, needing far more needs than many, due to the frailty of their age and susceptibility to illness.

What it boils down to is people are not thinking of the countries needs, but their own selfish needs based upon prejudices. A country excels when it works together with other nations, not in isolation or even worse ostracized from the rest of the world as North Korea is, where any suffer starvation. Ask yourself, is your need greater than vastly many others? It never will be, as the need of the greater, will always outweigh the need of the few. The EU has its faults, but do you really think this country will do better on its own, when we have no idea how worse off better we will be? If humanity cannot work together now, then sadly it has learnt nothing from the last century. Where it was selfish nationalism, pride, greed and hate, that saw the culminations of two world wars, that cost the lives of tens of millions. Both wars started and were born from nationalistic ideals, ones that were selfish.

It takes far more balls to work with people, even if their views and beliefs are wrong. Its coexistence and a belief in life for the better that takes having balls. We have seen where once poor beliefs ruled, they have changed and for the better. Living in fear is having no balls at all, as that is what people who want to leave the Euro constantly have, fear. A fear this country will change, when it has forever change for the better. Where every generation people thought it would change for the worst, so you are not new in how you feel, generations how claimed the same previously. If this country needed to extort its wealth through subjugation, then it never was on its own, but with the support of a multitude of nations. People fear beliefs like Islam, as if they will take over. They never will, because again, what people fail to understand is the people themselves. Again we see progression in the west. If it went far right, it would regress again and blood would be spilled. You will never be free, until you conquer your fears and hence why leaving was born from every fear created by people who could not or will notwork with others. Now fear is being used in order to convince people to stay, this is wrong also. As all that needs to be shown is how fear, always leads to further despair and then hate. All because people cannot conquer their fears

There need only be one set of laws for humanity:

To help each other.

Nothing answered

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:16 pm

Didge wrote:
Didge wrote:My past is far more relevant than anything you have to say Victor, I experienced the other side, you never have and thus have no ability to understand this with any balance, as I can. 

Sorry growing up with some Poles is not diverse as living in London growing up where I only moved out of London 8 years ago still going there to work and see my family and friends. Do not again even dare to claim you understand living around many groups of people because you have absolutely no idea at all Victor. Not on any single level. We are talking about a city in the millions, vast diverse different and at times made up in large numbers of different ethnic groups dependent on what part of London you go to. Mine was living around Irish, Italian and West Indians with clearly many Brits too. 

Again you speak of safety, I have no problems with checks, but its your poor perceived views i have issue with where your distrust of people is what the key issue really is here. What matters is the safety of rightly, our own, humans, no matter where they come from. As many are fleeing hell on earth. Its views like that "our own" that is so abhorrent. As it seeks to divide groups of humans as if devoid of any safety and protection you desire based off the worst forms of inequality

So fine, I am willing to place more money to have more personal better intelligence for checking people coming into this country, but I do not see riots daily in the street. This powder kg you seem to claim, remains fairly quite on a consistent regularity which is odd being that we should be in such fearof your claims

Its clear if I agree there should be security checks, does not mean wanting an open door policy and why Tommy is now on ignore

Mainly as he is a fuckwit and an ignoramus

Last edited by Didge on Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:16 pm

Answer the question...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:17 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Answer the question...

Reported for spamming as have answered the question 3 times on this thread

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:21 pm

That did not answer the question.

Some vague reference to 'checks' could mean you think open door to all is ok but with a quick pat down on their way in!!!

Try being more specific...

Answer the question...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:22 pm

After you spammed your waffle from yesterday... and after all the times you repeat questiona to me that i have already answered... you are reporting me for spamming for repeating a question that you haven't answered..!!!???

lol!

Last edited by Tommy Monk on Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:23 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:That did not answer the question.

Some vague reference to 'checks' could mean you think open door to all is ok but with a quick pat down on their way in!!!

Answer the question...

It was answered 3 times and I do not have to answer anything you ask being as I was told off for continuing to ask questions and the fact you never answer any points or questions I raise to you and avoid them all the time when  I make you look as you are
Stupid

I suggest you check with Ben

Now I have no interest to debate you, as you have no reasoning but hate, fear etc

I suggest you get used to that

You want that to change, then you need to change how you debate, otheriwse enjoy the wilderness

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:30 pm

Still not answering the question...

Simple question...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:31 pm

Reported

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:35 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Still not answering the question...

Simple question...

Why won't you answer the question... DODGE...!???

lol!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:36 pm

lol!

Last edited by Tommy Monk on Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:36 pm

Reported

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:43 pm

Your claimed answer was just a vague reference to 'some checks' which could mean you think open door to all is ok but with a quick pat down on their way in!!!

Simple question...

Why is it so hard for you to clarify your position on this...!?

lol!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:45 pm

Reported

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:49 pm

Why won't you just answer the question dodge...!!!???

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:50 pm

Reported

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:51 pm

Didge wrote:
Didge wrote:

Its clear if I agree there should be security checks, does not mean wanting an open door policy and why Tommy is now on ignore

Mainly as he is a fuckwit and an ignoramus

Hence why Tommy has been reported for spamming, and derailing the thread and why he will now be in the wilderness

lol the poor child

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:59 pm

No its not clear because as I said... your vague reference to 'some checks' could mean you think open door is ok if they are given a quick pat down on the way in. ..

So are you in agreement that we need control over our borders and controlled over immigration and limits on the numbers and type of people allowed entry to our country...!?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:33 pm

Didge wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

Errrr its very relevant as the NHS would have collapsed long ago without foreign people, one third exactly let alone nurses

Are you saying people have no right to move to any country to better their lives

Again how utterly selfish and you have no right to say who should when over 6 million Ext Pats live abroad who have made lives for themselves.

Explain to me without continued high levels of immigration or at least high birth levels how you intend to address the age imbalance where one quarter of people will be elderly by 2050.

What an inane post!   You dredge out the same arguments to everyone.   In fact, you don't debate, you just argue and stamp all over other's opinions, that's how ignorant you are.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:34 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:No its not clear because as I said... your vague reference to 'some checks' could mean you think open door is ok if they are given a quick pat down on the way in. ..

So are you in agreement that we need control over our borders and controlled over immigration and limits on the numbers and type of people allowed entry to our country...!?

He's that fucking childish, he reports posts over and over again.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:39 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:No its not clear because as I said... your vague reference to 'some checks' could mean you think open door is ok if they are given a quick pat down on the way in. ..

Yes... spamming the admin with reports of... er... spamming!!!

lol!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:40 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Didge wrote:

What an inane post!   You dredge out the same arguments to everyone.   In fact, you don't debate, you just argue and stamp all over other's opinions, that's how ignorant you are.

So nothing to counter my points but immaturity 

How old are you 12?

You know when someone has no answer is all they do is debate the poster and not their points

Grow up little boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:42 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:

Lol potty mouth time, I guess I hit a raw nerve

You clearly are one prejudice little boy who also needs back up from others a sure sign of insecurity

Cant you reason your own points or do you need constant approval?

You see I can run rings around someone so immature as you

I apologised for wrongly calling you Nems, that shows humility, but all you are showing is bitterness and even more so acting like a child

Grow up

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next