NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dating site refused to ban serial rapist.

+3
eddie
HoratioTarr
Syl
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Dating site refused to ban serial rapist. - Page 2 Empty Dating site refused to ban serial rapist.

Post by Syl Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:10 pm

First topic message reminder :

Businessman Jason Lawrance has today been given a life sentence after being found guilty of five rapes, an attempted rape and a sex assault on seven women aged between 40 and 59.
Four women who became his victims complained to the dating site ..match.com.
He contacted thousands of victims after joining the dating site in 2009.
Match.com allowed Lawrance to keep on using the site even after the complaints.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/matchcom-rapist-stay-dating-site-7481743

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-35718370
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Dating site refused to ban serial rapist. - Page 2 Empty Re: Dating site refused to ban serial rapist.

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:12 am

sassy wrote:
Stormee wrote:

Stop your vile disgusting mouth, it showz what you really are.

Your personul attackx, insultz upon me are legendary on here and forum world, you started on me as sune az I cayme here, the recordz will show such.
You have a reputation for UTTER RACISM regarding the Israeli conflict and not opposing the murduz, just look at your signature spamming map, trolling, lying, trying to outdo that which othuz say.

Anyone who tells forum world their alleged private business is really silly especially when you tell porkiz

You have brought the disbelief upon yourself yet you are privileged with unfair management protection even though your posts incite, break the rules.

BTW, your assuming that which you allege I think counts for nowt, are you a mind reader?

I will try again and offer the olive branch, bury the hatchet.

LEAVE ME ALONE.

Stormee xxxxx

You do see how very silly and hysterical your post looks compared with the eloquent and well written one above it, don't you Stormee?

This is how racism is born, a belief someone is inferior

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2