NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Splashing Out To Have A Big Wedding

4 posters

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Splashing Out To Have A Big Wedding Empty Re: Splashing Out To Have A Big Wedding

Post by eddie Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:21 pm

This is my opinion:
Splashing out fortunes for one day - albeit a special one - is a total waste of money.
Total waste.
Ridiculous waste and a tragic waste.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Splashing Out To Have A Big Wedding Empty Re: Splashing Out To Have A Big Wedding

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:21 pm

I agree - waste of money. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:07 pm

Typical of today's attitude to debt.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:54 pm

Stormee wrote:In this day and age with expectations high, property prices high, general expenses high I think it makes more sense to be frugal with your wedding service, reception 'if you have to pay it yourself'.
Even so, parents would be better donating a house deposit or house instead of paying for a wedding of their kids.

How you think?

Absolutely Stormee, it's a lot of money for just one day. If you truly love someone it's not about the show, it's about committing to each other.  It's intensely emotional.  Of course it's wonderful to share that with your family and friends but it doesn't have to cost a fortune Splashing Out To Have A Big Wedding Smiley12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down