NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grandmother, 73, is quizzed by police after accidentally splashing her neighbour's car while watering her hanging baskets

5 posters

Go down

Grandmother, 73, is quizzed by police after accidentally splashing her neighbour's car while watering her hanging baskets   Empty Grandmother, 73, is quizzed by police after accidentally splashing her neighbour's car while watering her hanging baskets

Post by Guest Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:10 pm

[*]Lynda Middleton, 73, said she was made to 'feel like a criminal' by the officers 
[*]The grandmother-of-five had splashed a parked car as she watered her flowers
[*]Tory MP Andrew Bridgen said police have 'more important things to investigate'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4871724/Police-question-gran-73-splashing-neighbour-s-car.html#ixzz4sNa55nyW 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Back to top Go down

Grandmother, 73, is quizzed by police after accidentally splashing her neighbour's car while watering her hanging baskets   Empty Re: Grandmother, 73, is quizzed by police after accidentally splashing her neighbour's car while watering her hanging baskets

Post by Original Quill Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:00 pm

Daily Mail wrote:Mrs Middleton claims she was 'made to feel like a criminal' and said her heart was pounding when she saw police on her doorstep.

Horrors! affraid Who would treat the poor old sweetie like that??

And the garbage truck comes before 9 AM. No consideration...those people!!

What's a decent, god-fearing granny to do? Rolling Eyes

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Grandmother, 73, is quizzed by police after accidentally splashing her neighbour's car while watering her hanging baskets   Empty Re: Grandmother, 73, is quizzed by police after accidentally splashing her neighbour's car while watering her hanging baskets

Post by Syl Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:23 pm

Why is rubbish like this even in the papers?
And why is her age and the fact that she is a grandmother even mentioned.

I am a nana.....I doubt that's what defines me in society though, are we supposed to feel pity for the woman because she is a grandmother....make allowances in some way?

I bet she wet the car below on purpose anyway. Twisted Evil
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:32 pm

Good grief.

And then they run to the papers to complain.

Some people really need to get a grip.
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:27 pm

What damage is water on a car, what next arrest the rain? Bloody bonkers.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:00 pm

I bet it was more than just water on the car... and I bet it was the latest in a long line of incidents... and I bet all done deliberately...

Nobody is going to complain about just a little bit of water, are they...!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:17 pm

Well you never know Tommy. Many nutters out there Laughing
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:21 pm

I bet it was soil/mud splashed over car... deliberately... but then she claimed to just have been 'watering plants' etc...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down