NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

refugees perhaps NOT so desperate

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

refugees perhaps NOT so desperate Empty refugees perhaps NOT so desperate

Post by Victorismyhero Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:33 pm

FROM......http://www.latimes.com/world/europe/la-fg-germany-refugees-20160301-story.html

With a one-way ticket home to Iraq in his hands and seven months' worth of frustration over intransigent German bureaucracy in his heart, Gazwan Abdulhasen Abdulla gave up on his dreams of a better life in Europe.

Homesick and eager to be back with his wife and four small children in Basra, Abdulla was giving up his refugee status as he boarded a crowded Iraqi Airways flight from Berlin's Tegel Airport to Baghdad that would whisk him and 150 other disillusioned former refugees back home in five hours.

He had scraped together his last $325 for the flight to Iraq — a small fraction of the money he had paid to smugglers last summer to get to Germany by foot, bus and boat through Turkey, Greece, the Balkans and Austria.

But now, after more than 1.1 million refugees from troubled lands such as Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan have trekked into Germany over the last 13 months, a small but growing number are heading home.

The reasons are myriad, but include overcrowded refugee centers, exasperating bureaucracy, unfamiliar German food, a lack of jobs and a spreading sense of resentment from Germans who fear their country is being overrun by Muslims.

Many refugees say they are now happy to trade a cold, heartless and lonely life in one of Europe's richest countries for the violence, insecurity and poverty back home. And they say they have realized, rather belatedly, that smugglers had sold them a pack of lies about big houses, well-paying jobs and the life of luxury they would find in Germany.

"I wanted to live in peace with my family as far away from war as possible," said Abdulla, a 37-year-old who had worked as a truck driver in Iraq. "But what I've seen in Europe is not what I dreamed about. It's not what [the smugglers] told me it would be.

Join the conversation on Facebook >>

"The food was terrible, so disgusting that not even animals should be fed it. They made us sleep in these cold, empty buildings and when someone said they were sick, they just ignored us. You could feel it everywhere that Germans looked down at us like we were bums. I miss my family and can't wait to get home."

Abdulla, like many of the refugees, had come to Germany on his own and figured his family could follow. But the German government, fearful that the number of refugees could increase fourfold if families were reunited, temporarily suspended the rules last year that allowed refugees to send for their family members.

Now it could take two to five years or more before their families might be allowed to move to Germany — an intolerable wait that is one of the main reasons that hundreds, perhaps thousands, of refugees are giving up on Germany every week, even as up to 3,000 arrive every day.

The Iraqi Embassy in Berlin has issued more than 1,500 one-way travel documents for Iraqi refugees giving up on Germany in the last three months.

"There are a lot of Iraqis going home, but more and more Syrians are also coming in here to buy airplane tickets to fly back home," said Alaa Hadrous, 24, who came to Germany from Iraq as a child and now operates the Golf Reisen travel office next to a refugee center in the heart of Berlin.

"They see the Arabic writing on my storefront window and come in saying they want to go home," he said. "There are a lot of really sad stories."

NEWSLETTER: Get the day's top headlines from Times Editor Davan Maharaj >>

Hadrous sees masses of exhausted refugees camped on the street in front of his shop at night — new arrivals who are sometimes forced to wait overnight for their asylum applications to be processed so that they can go to a shelter.

"It's really upsetting to me whenever I see little children outside freezing in the cold," he said, adding that he has often ended up sheltering such shivering families with small children in his small apartment nearby for the night. He said he noticed an increase late last year in the number of refugees coming to him for one-way tickets home.

"They started coming into my store," he said. "They've given up on Germany, even though some have only been here for a few weeks. They had the wrong idea and wrong expectations about Germany. People in Iraq told them they could live a carefree life in Germany."

A Syrian man, who gave only his first name, Abed, had just bought a one-way ticket to Lebanon after spending four weeks in Germany. He said life on his own in Germany was a lot harder than he expected and it was depressing when he found out his wife and daughter weren't allowed to join him.

"I miss my family a lot," he said. "I'd rather take a chance and risk dying with them in Syria than being in Germany without them."

The government's office for migration and refugees reported that 37,220 refugees obtained government financial aid to return to their home countries in 2015. Most of those were from countries in the Balkans and had little chance of being granted asylum. Only 724 of about 122,000 refugees from Iraq went home last year with German government assistance.

The migration agency points out, however, that it doesn't have a complete overview because many refugees pay for their own trips home.

"The numbers of refugees wanting to go home is growing every week — once they discover they can't bring their families here, they give up on Germany," said Ardalan Hassan, the head of the Dania Travel Agency in the Wedding district of Berlin.

"They thought they'd be warmly welcomed in Germany," he said. "Some thought they'd get a lot of money, that the state would give them big houses to live in.... It's only after they get here that they see how poor their prospects to earn a living are."

Hassan said that he tries to tell Iraqis to stay home in the first place, that life in Germany isn't as easy as they think. "But no one believes me," he said. "They have to see it themselves to believe how difficult it is here."
See the most-read stories this hour >>

The increase in the number of refugees returning home could offer some unexpected relief to Chancellor Angela Merkel, who has come under attack for her open-door policies.

Merkel has also subtly changed her message to the refugees from one of welcome in September 2015 — her immortal words of "We can do it" — to a more standoffish view in February.

"We expect that you'll go back to Syria once there's peace there and Islamic State has been defeated," Merkel said. "We expect you'll go back to your homes."

That might not be as far-fetched as it sounds. Germany allowed in 350,000 refugees from the Balkan wars in the early 1990s. By 1998, after the wars had ended, about 70% had returned, voluntarily or otherwise, to Serbia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Croatia, Kosovo, Albania and Slovenia.

Ahmed, a 24-year-old from Irbil, Iraq, came to Germany hoping to study engineering. But after eight months waiting in vain for his asylum request to be processed, he gave up and flew home in mid-February.

"We came here to Germany to live free but we're not free here," he said before he left. "We've got more freedom at home in Iraq than here.... I'm tired of being treated like an animal, of living in a giant room with hundreds of others and getting horrible food and having to take cold showers. I can't wait to get home."

as suspected...they came for "the benefits" the "big houses"

and are clearly not that much "in fear"....chancers and twisters....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

refugees perhaps NOT so desperate Empty Re: refugees perhaps NOT so desperate

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:03 pm

I think it's a common story. They are not genuine refugees, they are economic migrants.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:51 pm

For some reason they think we all live in the lap of luxury, with huge wages and fabulous lifestyles.   The reality is that most of the people in the UK at least, are just about winging it on what they earn.   Most people are in debt, and we have our own underbelly of homeless and desperately needy.    Our pensioners are still perishing when the weather turns freezing,  and life for many is on the breadline.   To cap it all, our weather is shit.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:56 pm

It wont be long before some "useful idiot" comes along and suggests we ought to provide them with their dream life...poor darlings........ Rolling Eyes
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:00 am

I Notice the lefty berks have nothing to say when faced with a truth they cant handle
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:07 am

Not much to say

If its migrants or some refugees, is this now the view of all based off some?

Not the best of arguments is it Victor

You cannot equate the views of hundreds of thousands based off at best 10? 100? or even a 1000?

Sorry but its a piss poor argument in my book

What if then you were to see lots very grateful for the chance to be excepted?

It would counter balance the above

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:13 am

Didge wrote:Not much to say

You cannot equate the views of hundreds of thousands based off at best 10? 100? or even a 1000?

It would...but we havnt.....

and

YOU (and in fact the country) base their views of 60 million on the basis of teh views of a few thousand...in the polls conducted...

and ...regardless. It does raise te question of why they came in the first place, and from answers received ..its becasue the reality is not all "the land of milk and honey"
moreover if they think going home to a war zone is better, it says a lot for the lies we have been fed, If they were so desperate to leave....facing certain death etc...they would NOT be wanting to go back

this combined with the fact that a disproportionate number are young fit males really says it all about how serious their lot is...
hyped by a compliant media, and created largely by an hysterical leftist govt...

pfffftt........................................
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:21 am

Lord Foul wrote:
Didge wrote:Not much to say

and

YOU (and in fact the country) base their views of 60 million on the basis of teh views of a few thousand...in the polls conducted...

and ...regardless. It does raise te question of why they came in the first place, and from answers received ..its becasue the reality is not all "the land of milk and honey"
moreover if they think going home to a war zone is better, it says a lot for the lies we have been fed, If they were so desperate to leave....facing certain death etc...they would NOT be wanting to go back

this combined with the fact that a disproportionate number are young fit males really says it all about how serious their lot is...
hyped by a compliant media, and created largely by an hysterical leftist govt...

All it raises is the reality that some are ungrateful

Does that then mean you can equate this to all refugees or migrants?

No

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:23 am

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/syrian-refugees-say-they-re-grateful-in-spite-of-long-wait-in-toronto-hotels-1.3419376

http://www.ibtimes.com/whats-life-syrian-refugees-germany-2083610

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p03k399w

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:30 am

Didge wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:

and

No

I think it raises a far more fundamental issue than mere gratitude...

IF they were in such horrendous danger that they felt compelled to flee, then , almost any conditions would be better, and you certainly wouldnt want to be going back

it is obvious by the reality that these returnees do NOT in fact feel "in danger of their lives" they merely fell "short changed" that they didnt get their big house, fast car and massive bank balance....

which, in reality, is what they came for....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:32 am

Lord Foul wrote:
Didge wrote:

No

I think it raises a far more fundamental issue than mere gratitude...

IF they were in such horrendous danger that they felt compelled to flee, then , almost any conditions would be better, and you certainly wouldnt want to be going back

it is obvious by the reality that these returnees do NOT in fact feel "in danger of their lives"  they merely fell "short changed" that they didnt get their big house, fast car and massive bank balance....

which, in reality, is what they came for....

Yes but again you are equating this again to the extent and views of some people who lets face it jumped on the bandwagon of others.
Does that then mean its fair to capitalize on their views to then equate this to the rest of refugees who are extremely grateful?

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:44 am

true, however, given that a significant few are ingrates
and that many of these who are nothing but economics are going to ride it out untill they get what they want....
and a further unknown number are almost certainly terrorists,
that means the number of "genuine" is reducing rapidly.....

It makes one question the basis for this crisis and whether the crisis is as genuine as the politicos make out...
One has to ask , what is merkel and the rest of te lefty luvvies on with, what "game" are they playing
Lets face it we already know the lefties want "the fall" of western democracy....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:50 am

Victor I have no issue, if of course those that are economic migrants, who have got in off the back of the refugees, and that you want to rightly sound off about them.
To me they have made the plight of the genuine people who have fled violence, persecution and war that much harder to be accepted when we should accept those genuine. Which will be families, homosexuals, minority ethnic or religious groups etc
To me a separation needs to happen as at present both are being lumped together and wrong associated as the same. Its clear there is a over balance of vastly more single young able men you have claimed asylum, of which is questionable.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:06 am

Stormee wrote:VICTOR, who is Victor, where duz it come from?

Whether or not they are desperate we have OUR OWN people to look after first, we cannot be the benefactor to most of the world.

Lord Foul is victor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:12 am

The Macedonians have restricted entry for migrants except perhaps refugees from Syria or Iraq. The Greeks aren't very happy about it because now they're all stuck in Greece.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/27/thousands-of-refugees-stranded-at-greece-macedonia-border

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:49 am

Stormee, could you edit your post as it looks like I said those last sentences? Ta.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:57 am

I did it rags
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:01 pm

Thanks.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:18 pm

Lord Foul wrote:FROM......http://www.latimes.com/world/europe/la-fg-germany-refugees-20160301-story.html

With a one-way ticket home to Iraq in his hands and seven months' worth of frustration over intransigent German bureaucracy in his heart, Gazwan Abdulhasen Abdulla gave up on his dreams of a better life in Europe.

Homesick and eager to be back with his wife and four small children in Basra, Abdulla was giving up his refugee status as he boarded a crowded Iraqi Airways flight from Berlin's Tegel Airport to Baghdad that would whisk him and 150 other disillusioned former refugees back home in five hours.

He had scraped together his last $325 for the flight to Iraq — a small fraction of the money he had paid to smugglers last summer to get to Germany by foot, bus and boat through Turkey, Greece, the Balkans and Austria.

But now, after more than 1.1 million refugees from troubled lands such as Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan have trekked into Germany over the last 13 months, a small but growing number are heading home.

The reasons are myriad, but include overcrowded refugee centers, exasperating bureaucracy, unfamiliar German food, a lack of jobs and a spreading sense of resentment from Germans who fear their country is being overrun by Muslims.

Many refugees say they are now happy to trade a cold, heartless and lonely life in one of Europe's richest countries for the violence, insecurity and poverty back home. And they say they have realized, rather belatedly, that smugglers had sold them a pack of lies about big houses, well-paying jobs and the life of luxury they would find in Germany.

"I wanted to live in peace with my family as far away from war as possible," said Abdulla, a 37-year-old who had worked as a truck driver in Iraq. "But what I've seen in Europe is not what I dreamed about. It's not what [the smugglers] told me it would be.

Join the conversation on Facebook >>

"The food was terrible, so disgusting that not even animals should be fed it. They made us sleep in these cold, empty buildings and when someone said they were sick, they just ignored us. You could feel it everywhere that Germans looked down at us like we were bums. I miss my family and can't wait to get home."

Abdulla, like many of the refugees, had come to Germany on his own and figured his family could follow. But the German government, fearful that the number of refugees could increase fourfold if families were reunited, temporarily suspended the rules last year that allowed refugees to send for their family members.

Now it could take two to five years or more before their families might be allowed to move to Germany — an intolerable wait that is one of the main reasons that hundreds, perhaps thousands, of refugees are giving up on Germany every week, even as up to 3,000 arrive every day.

The Iraqi Embassy in Berlin has issued more than 1,500 one-way travel documents for Iraqi refugees giving up on Germany in the last three months.

"There are a lot of Iraqis going home, but more and more Syrians are also coming in here to buy airplane tickets to fly back home," said Alaa Hadrous, 24, who came to Germany from Iraq as a child and now operates the Golf Reisen travel office next to a refugee center in the heart of Berlin.

"They see the Arabic writing on my storefront window and come in saying they want to go home," he said. "There are a lot of really sad stories."

NEWSLETTER: Get the day's top headlines from Times Editor Davan Maharaj >>

Hadrous sees masses of exhausted refugees camped on the street in front of his shop at night — new arrivals who are sometimes forced to wait overnight for their asylum applications to be processed so that they can go to a shelter.

"It's really upsetting to me whenever I see little children outside freezing in the cold," he said, adding that he has often ended up sheltering such shivering families with small children in his small apartment nearby for the night. He said he noticed an increase late last year in the number of refugees coming to him for one-way tickets home.

"They started coming into my store," he said. "They've given up on Germany, even though some have only been here for a few weeks. They had the wrong idea and wrong expectations about Germany. People in Iraq told them they could live a carefree life in Germany."

A Syrian man, who gave only his first name, Abed, had just bought a one-way ticket to Lebanon after spending four weeks in Germany. He said life on his own in Germany was a lot harder than he expected and it was depressing when he found out his wife and daughter weren't allowed to join him.

"I miss my family a lot," he said. "I'd rather take a chance and risk dying with them in Syria than being in Germany without them."

The government's office for migration and refugees reported that 37,220 refugees obtained government financial aid to return to their home countries in 2015. Most of those were from countries in the Balkans and had little chance of being granted asylum. Only 724 of about 122,000 refugees from Iraq went home last year with German government assistance.

The migration agency points out, however, that it doesn't have a complete overview because many refugees pay for their own trips home.

"The numbers of refugees wanting to go home is growing every week — once they discover they can't bring their families here, they give up on Germany," said Ardalan Hassan, the head of the Dania Travel Agency in the Wedding district of Berlin.

"They thought they'd be warmly welcomed in Germany," he said. "Some thought they'd get a lot of money, that the state would give them big houses to live in.... It's only after they get here that they see how poor their prospects to earn a living are."

Hassan said that he tries to tell Iraqis to stay home in the first place, that life in Germany isn't as easy as they think. "But no one believes me," he said. "They have to see it themselves to believe how difficult it is here."
See the most-read stories this hour >>

The increase in the number of refugees returning home could offer some unexpected relief to Chancellor Angela Merkel, who has come under attack for her open-door policies.

Merkel has also subtly changed her message to the refugees from one of welcome in September 2015 — her immortal words of "We can do it" — to a more standoffish view in February.

"We expect that you'll go back to Syria once there's peace there and Islamic State has been defeated," Merkel said. "We expect you'll go back to your homes."

That might not be as far-fetched as it sounds. Germany allowed in 350,000 refugees from the Balkan wars in the early 1990s. By 1998, after the wars had ended, about 70% had returned, voluntarily or otherwise, to Serbia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Croatia, Kosovo, Albania and Slovenia.

Ahmed, a 24-year-old from Irbil, Iraq, came to Germany hoping to study engineering. But after eight months waiting in vain for his asylum request to be processed, he gave up and flew home in mid-February.

"We came here to Germany to live free but we're not free here," he said before he left. "We've got more freedom at home in Iraq than here.... I'm tired of being treated like an animal, of living in a giant room with hundreds of others and getting horrible food and having to take cold showers. I can't wait to get home."

as suspected...they came for "the benefits" the "big houses"

and are clearly not that much "in fear"....chancers and twisters....

I think your reply to the article says a lot more about your mindset than about what the article actually says.

'a cold, heartless and lonely' - the way they have been treated

'when someone said they were sick, they just ignored us. You could feel it everywhere that Germans looked down at us like we were bums'

'"I'd rather take a chance and risk DYING with them in Syria'

'how poor their prospects to earn a living are."

We came here to Germany to live free but we're not free here," he said before he left. "We've got more freedom at home in Iraq than here.... I'm tired of being treated like an animal'

And from that you manage to deduce that they are NOT desperate?   Shame on you

And lest you forget why they came:

refugees perhaps NOT so desperate 28596EF100000578-3068937-image-a-52_1430841598192

refugees perhaps NOT so desperate _78732243_2_man_child_getty_976

refugees perhaps NOT so desperate 2Q==

refugees perhaps NOT so desperate NWS_2014-06-27_WOR_031_32136484_I1

Sometimes people on the forum make me utterly sick to my stomach.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:26 pm

well sassy...if what you picture is preferable to how they are being treated here...then they cant be that desperate can they....

I think I'd rather accept some restrictions on "freedom" to escape that...
I'd acccept that the locals may not like me and "look down on me"

I'd accept that job prospects were not great...

etc...

I'd just be glad to get out of the mayhem...
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:27 pm

Do they not know how many people have come to Europe? They surely can't expect gourmet meals and big warm houses for all of them. It's a matter of practicalities really.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:29 pm

And Sassy is the one that wants to use the method to defeat Isis, that has failed for the last few years.
The method of doing nothing to the tune now of half a million casualties in Syria

That makes me sick to the stomach and then the same useful idiots quibble over some possible civilian casualties, ignoring the fact half a million are already dead

Pacifists have not got a fucking clue, they would rather sit back and watch people suffer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:31 pm

Sometimes I am utterly ashamed on the people of this country, and sometimes I'm very proud of them.  But it's the people who are helping I'm proud of, and the people who express views like the above that shame us.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:33 pm

sassy wrote:Sometimes I am utterly ashamed on the people of this country, and sometimes I'm very proud of them.  But it's the people who are helping I'm proud of, and the people who express views like the above that shame us.

Subjective based on the views of someone who spouts hate daily against a people, thus nullifying any of the bull above

Its useful idiots like yourself that encourage and incite violence
Its idiots such as yourself who are music to the ears of the likes of ISIS

You do not combat extremism, your views in fact aid extremism

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:44 pm

Case in point

Look at Sassy's signature

is there any proof the IDF shot this woman and the unborn baby deliberately?

Or has it been invented to incite hatred of israeli's

Its easy to get a picture of a baby with a fragment wound and then an israeli wearing a hateful t-shirt which I might add omits the Palestinian one that has been cut out and make a view to incite violence

That is why its farcical the bull sassy comes out with

By promoting such a picture, her stance is to instill hate

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:49 pm

I wouldn't know - I block her signatures.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:53 pm

BTW Didge, knew you would say something about my signature:

Israeli Army T-Shirts Mock Gaza Killings

15:45, UK, Friday 20 March 2009

refugees perhaps NOT so desperate 15245789-736x414
The printed t-shirts were discovered by an Israeli newspaper (Pic: courtesy of Yanai Yechiel)

The Israeli army is at the centre of a second controversy over the moral conduct of its soldiers in as many days.

The revelations centre on t-shirt designs made for soldiers that make light of shooting pregnant Palestinian mothers and children and include images of dead babies and destroyed mosques.

The t-shirts were printed for Israeli soldiers at the end of periods of deployment or training courses and were discovered by Israeli newspaper Haaretz.

One, printed for a platoon of Israeli snipers depicts an armed Palestinian pregnant women caught in the crosshairs of a rifle, with the disturbing caption in English: "1 shot 2 kills".

Another depicts a child carrying a gun also in the centre of a target.
"The smaller, the harder," read the words on the t-shirt.

According to a soldier interviewed by the newspaper, the message has a double meaning: "It's a kid, so you've got a little more of a problem, morally and also the target is smaller."

Another shows an Israeli soldier blowing up a mosque and reads "Only God forgives".

Above a ninja figure, yet another shirt bears the slogan "Won't chill until I confirm a kill".

The revelations, coming so soon after Israel's offensive in Gaza in which hundreds of civilians were killed - many of them women and children - are causing outrage.

Perhaps the most shocking design shows a Palestinian mother weeping next to her dead baby's grave, also in the crosshairs of a rifle.

It suggests it would have been better if the child had never been born, with the slogan "Better use Durex".

The controversy follows more revelations by other soldiers about abuses and the shooting of civilians during Israel's offensive during the Gaza offensive.

Ex-soldier and campaigner with Breaking The Silence, Michael Maniken, told Sky News Online this week's revelations suggest a pattern of immoral conduct in the army.

"The army keeps on saying we're talking about a few rotten apples but it seems the army doesn't understand there's a norm in this kind of action," he explained.

"We're hearing about this time and time again and the army seems disconnected from reality."

http://news.sky.com/story/678761/israeli-army-t-shirts-mock-gaza-killings

refugees perhaps NOT so desperate IDF-SNIPER-TEES

refugees perhaps NOT so desperate Shirt-set-2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:54 pm

Yes its ti-shitrs sassy, that are extreme and wrong, that does not mean any such crime happened

That is far removed from your signature which makes a falsified claim, that a unborn child have been murdered deliberately by a sniper

What is the name of the mother?

Go ahead, please post this up to back your disgusting invented hateful claim

You incite hate, which makes you an extremist

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:05 pm

I noticed you were quick also sassy to removed the one previous being as it proved you are racist denying the existence of Israel claiming all the lands is stolen.
Your expose your antisemitism daily
And the thing is I easily expose that you are fundamentally racist

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:06 pm

So Satssi cannot back up the invented poster, created with one intent to incite hatred

Its idiots like sassy who post up these things and Palestinian children think they are real and go out and die stupidly murdering Israeli's

Like i say its idiots who incite hate that have these children s blood on their hands

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:09 pm

This thread is supposed to be about refugees.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:12 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:This thread is supposed to be about refugees.

When she posts such hate, then it has to be addressed

Next time i will just report them for inciting hatred when they clearly are invented

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:11 pm

Lord Foul stated >>> The reasons are myriad, but include overcrowded refugee centers, exasperating bureaucracy, unfamiliar German food, a lack of jobs and a spreading sense of resentment from Germans who fear their country is being overrun by Muslims.

I'll pose a question for you LordFoul; whose to blame for a man - Any Man for wanting to go somewhere else, where his chance for a better life for his family would have better options?

Seems that in my country; we suffered/worked through many a wave of migrants doing exactly that --- some were highly successful and my country benefited from their work ethic.  Some were treated to the worst racial slurs/horrid housing and pestilence known to mankind...all because of the RUMOR of how much better it was in the USA. 

These unfortunate humans are being 'SOLD' pure make believe BS and hopes by black market human transporters with nothing but a shabby way of bilking money from needy humans!
I'm just finding it rather callous and sad that you'll take this mans disappointment and throw all of the refugees out for a single quotated opinion. scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:04 pm

aspca4ever wrote:
Lord Foul stated >>> The reasons are myriad, but include overcrowded refugee centers, exasperating bureaucracy, unfamiliar German food, a lack of jobs and a spreading sense of resentment from Germans who fear their country is being overrun by Muslims.

I'll pose a question for you LordFoul; whose to blame for a man - Any Man for wanting to go somewhere else, where his chance for a better life for his family would have better options?

Seems that in my country; we suffered/worked through many a wave of migrants doing exactly that --- some were highly successful and my country benefited from their work ethic.  Some were treated to the worst racial slurs/horrid housing and pestilence known to mankind...all because of the RUMOR of how much better it was in the USA. 

These unfortunate humans are being 'SOLD' pure make believe BS and hopes by black market human transporters with nothing but a shabby way of bilking money from needy humans!
I'm just finding it rather callous and sad that you'll take this mans disappointment and throw all of the refugees out for a single quotated opinion. scratch

Well, for starters your country could fit the UK in it 38 times.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:05 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:I wouldn't know - I block her signatures.

How?   I can't keep looking at the bloody dead kid!
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:17 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
aspca4ever wrote:

scratch  and the geographic area of the USA and this single commented {quote from this refugee} in Germany...has what to do with the SIZE OF THE UK confused 
I've not had enough caffeine to understand where you're going or even where you arrived with that statement.

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:21 pm

aspca4ever wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

scratch  and the geographic area of the USA and this single commented {quote from this refugee} in Germany...has what to do with the SIZE OF THE UK confused 
I've not had enough caffeine to understand where you're going or even where you arrived with that statement.

I must have mis read you.  I thought you were saying that your country had taken many migrants.  I'm assuming you live in the States from your location beneath your avi?
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:28 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
aspca4ever wrote:

I must have mis read you.  I thought you were saying that your country had taken many migrants.  I'm assuming you live in the States from your location beneath your avi?

Perhaps re-reading what I'd posted as a question to LordFoul will enlighten you to what I had stated - precisely. 

Then I'll assist you with any further confusion --- It's rather simple really. I love you

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:40 pm

This isn't supposed to be about people looking for a better life generally though - nice houses, more money, etc. It's supposed to be about people who are afraid for their safety. If they want a better life, they are economic migrants.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:52 pm

[quote="sassy"]
Lord Foul wrote:FROM......http://www.latimes.com/world/europe/la-fg-germany-refugees-20160301-story.html

snip>

I think your reply to the article says a lot more about your mindset than about what the article actually says.

And from that you manage to deduce that they are NOT desperate?   Shame on you

And lest you forget why they came:

snip>

Sometimes people on the forum make me utterly sick to my stomach.

funny that you omitted these insights

And they say they have realized, rather belatedly, that smugglers had sold them a pack of lies about big houses, well-paying jobs and the life of luxury they would find in Germany.

"But what I've seen in Europe is not what I dreamed about. It's not what [the smugglers] told me it would be.

so if thats what they came for they are NOT fleeing death, or, could just as well have stayed in the FIRST SAFE country....That statement alone shows the are economic migrants NOW

Many refugees say they are now happy to trade a cold, heartless and lonely life in one of Europe's richest countries for the violence, insecurity and poverty back home.

well obvioulsy the violence insecurity and poverty aint so bad after all???

"They've given up on Germany, even though some have only been here for a few weeks. They had the wrong idea and wrong expectations about Germany. People in Iraq told them they could live a carefree life in Germany."

be nice if our own could live a carefree life..wouldnt it

well if thats what they thought they are here under false pretences...

just who the hell do they think is going to provide all that..out of nowhere??????

christ on a bike I KNOW the left is the party of equal poverty and lowest common denominator

I fully realise that they would throw every person out of their own home and have EVERYONE living in a tent somewhere...
(except of course the politbureau)
but "get a LOT of money and a BIG HOUSE"???????

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:54 pm

aspca4ever wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

Perhaps re-reading what I'd posted as a question to LordFoul will enlighten you to what I had stated - precisely. 

Then I'll assist you with any further confusion --- It's rather simple really. I love you

What WOULD I do without you!
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:56 pm

you would think, wouldnt you that, given what they claim to be fleeing, they would br grateful for whats there
indeed you would think they would be grateful for somewhere the bombs dont fall, and the crumbs off our tables (though thats patronising)

BUT EXPECTING lots of money....big houses....?????????????

well at least the situation is itself sorting the real refugees from the dross we dont want...the scroungers are finding that its NOT the land of milk and honey...the genuinely frightened and opressed will indeed be grateful for the sanctuary offered and allow time to solve the other problems...
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:05 pm

refugees perhaps NOT so desperate You-talking-to-me-smiley-emoticon    

Sorry, Horatio...I was in the middle of a 'slug fest' in another thread...just didn't have the time to retype what you'd missed. I love you

Hmmm, LordFoul; I'll need a hint as to which post {if any} was something directed to me or what I need to reply to confused

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:07 pm

aspca4ever wrote:

my point is that the lefty's have sold this as "every man is a REAL refugee they should all be given blanket access to everything"

when all along it has been screamingly clear that it aint so....

nor can we afford to give em their dream

also, being brutal.....the lefties told us they were ALL educated, dr's, engineers, teachers etc...

bull shit MOST are ignorant camel jockeys

NOW......if they fell for a scam...just like the plonkers that fall for the nigerian princess type scams....I have little sympathy
they were driven, (obiviously since they are happy to return to it) not from fear of the war, but by greed and the prospect of living the good life courtesy of us.

I really dont see how "this poor mans dissapointment" means anything in those terms

are we now to take in every tom dick and harry because they are a "bit poor" and then spend 3 times or whatever what our own average citizen gets to stop em being "disapointed"??

awww the poor man is disapointed...that disapointed in fact that apparantly being blown up is preferable....

what can one say refugees perhaps NOT so desperate 2190311264
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:11 pm

PS...I dont mind GENUINE refugees

HOWEVER

will someone PLEASE sort the wheat from the chaff

first of all it was "only a few" terrorists in their midst
now its only a few economic migrants in their midst

well those "fews are starting to add up to an astonishing number....

and the number of genuine refugees diminishes daily

If sassy and the ilk had had their way we would already have had 3 MILLION of em here...

with nowhere to put em

and nothing to give em

Rolling Eyes
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:15 pm

Lord Foul wrote:PS...I dont mind GENUINE refugees

HOWEVER

will someone PLEASE sort the wheat from the chaff

first of all it was "only a few" terrorists  in their midst
now its only a few economic migrants in their midst

well those "fews are starting to add up to an astonishing number....

and the number of genuine refugees diminishes daily

If sassy and the ilk had had their way we would already have had 3 MILLION of em here...

with nowhere to put em

and nothing to give em

Rolling Eyes

I feel sorry for Greece.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down