NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two former Mexican presidents compare Donald Trump to Hitler

+6
Raggamuffin
veya_victaous
Ben Reilly
Major
Original Quill
Victorismyhero
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Two former Mexican presidents compare Donald Trump to Hitler  - Page 2 Empty Two former Mexican presidents compare Donald Trump to Hitler

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

Felipe Calderon and Vicente Fox said the outspoken presidential candidate was stirring up hate like the Nazi dictator

Two former Mexican presidents have compared Donald Trump’s to Adolf Hitler as the cross-border war of words over the Republican presidential frontrunner’s immigration rhetoric intensified.

Felipe Calderon, a conservative who was president of Mexico from 2006 to 2012, told reporters at an event in Mexico City on Saturday that Trump’s political rhetoric was “racist” and evocative of the Nazi dictator.

“This logic of praising the white supremacy is not just anti-immigration,” Calderon said. “He is acting and speaking out against immigrants that have a different skin color than he does, it is frankly racist and [he is] exploiting feelings like Hitler did in his time,” Calderon said.

Calderon added that Trump’s discourse was “sowing hate” against the United States around the world and that was “not in Washington’s interest”.

Trump has accused Mexico of sending rapists and drug runners across the US border and has vowed to make Mexico pay for a wall on the border.

Calderon’s predecessor, Vicente Fox, also compared Trump to Hitler in an interview with Anderson Cooper on CNN.
“He’s going to take the US back to the old days of conflict, war and everything. I mean, he reminds me of Hitler. That’s the way he started speaking,” Fox told Cooper in a phone interview.

“He has offended Mexico, Mexicans, and immigrants. He has offended the Pope. He has offended the Chinese. He’s offended everybody.”

It is the second time Fox has hit out at Trump. Last week he said in another TV interview that he would “not pay for that fucking wall” and also called Trump “crazy,” a “false prophet” and an embarrassment to his party.

During a visit to Mexico’s capital, Vice President Joe Biden apologised for the inflammatory rhetoric about Mexico in the campaign.

“Some of the rhetoric coming from some of the presidential candidates on the other team are I think dangerous, damaging and incredibly ill-advised,” Biden said on Thursday. “But here’s what I’m here to tell you: They do not, they do not, they do not represent the view of the vast majority of the American people.”

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/28/two-former-mexican-presidents-compare-donald-trump-to-hitler

I completely agree with them.  People laughed at Hitler to begin with.  So many people find the thought of Trump terrifying.

Back to top Go down

Two former Mexican presidents compare Donald Trump to Hitler  - Page 2 Empty Re: Two former Mexican presidents compare Donald Trump to Hitler

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:04 pm

aspca4ever wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
scratch
"himself"   ???

Is the Dodger still flogging that dead horse over his strange suspicions that someone  on here is running aspca as a fake ID ?

Never mind that Victor, Sassy and Quill have all stated that it isn't me behind the aspca4ever account..
Nor that Ben easily could check on where the posts were originating, if he had any suspicions...
Or that most other regular posters on here seem to have accepted that aspca' is most likely female..

Two former Mexican presidents compare Donald Trump to Hitler  - Page 2 2023022481

Don't worry about 'wee-child & his filthy nickers'...his paranoia was running at hyper speed long before I registered as a 'NEWBIE' member; and when his BULLY attitude was met with a rolling avalanche of thoughtful/insightful/proven posts an much needed rejoinders --- well he basically went 'full blown APE SHIT CRAZY

But in all honesty he was being hand fed by his cronies of 'cackle crowd' supporters that not only encouraged his despicable behavior but participated in it as well: Raggs/Eddie were just the top 2 --- and the 'WELCOME' to the community soon became a 'blood lust to the hyena pack' and oh, boy --- topics were loads of fun.
But never fear - ignorance and continued trolling my every post just proved how 'Didge - the idiot and his pack attack' just kept proving how they were Two former Mexican presidents compare Donald Trump to Hitler  - Page 2 2581891615  many time over!  Two former Mexican presidents compare Donald Trump to Hitler  - Page 2 3489511464

Why don't you go and rant in the chat box instead of messing up this thread? You started off in there, so you know where it is.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Two former Mexican presidents compare Donald Trump to Hitler  - Page 2 Empty Re: Two former Mexican presidents compare Donald Trump to Hitler

Post by Original Quill Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:27 pm

Eilzel wrote:Quill, hope you're right, and it wouldn't surprise me. Pf course the impression from some news outlets the impression is Trump is a very danger of becoming presidency.

That's an unfortunate byproduct of a lull in the political news.  America has always had these political caucuses and primary elections, separated by party, so it's not an elevation of programming, but a dearth of things to watch for a growing field of networks.  I have always said blaming the news media is just another conservative ploy to dodge the truth.  But, here we are talking about the effect of too much exposure, not any particular thing that is said.

The proliferation of cable channels (NBC = local NBC, MSNBC, CNBC, NBCSports; Fox = Fox News, Fox Business, Fox Sports, local Fox, etc., etc.) means there are not enough treats to go around.  So the programming editors pounce on anything that comes along, and of course, good marketing means they have to blow it all out of proportion.

Such is the predicament these minor events find themselves in.  Iowa, New Hampshire, Nevada?  These states amount to nothing compared to California, New York and Illinois.  Yet, look at the attention they are getting.  Not to mention that they are separated out by party--there's two shows for each one.

In this situation--too many watchers, not enough production--producers are looking for anything.  Along comes a ridiculous clown like Donald Trump, and POWIE...

We need to calm down and let the responsible voters take over.  Give it time--why do you think they say, revenge is a meal best served cold?--and allow the overexposure to wane, the candidates to get dropped, and the real race to begin.

There are wackos out there.  They're in Dorchester, and Glasgow, just as in Camden, Cook County or Merced, California.  They attract attention on slow news days..  Put everything into its proper perspective, and you'll see the crazies are not taking over.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:51 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Didge wrote:
aspca4ever wrote:now that's been an interesting read from our history...
Had to laugh..

I love it when an idiot  further makes himself look a complete dick
scratch
"himself"   ???

Is the Dodger still flogging that dead horse over his strange suspicions that someone  on here is running aspca as a fake ID ?

Never mind that Victor, Sassy and Quill have all stated that it isn't me behind the aspca4ever account..
Nor that Ben easily could check on where the posts were originating, if he had any suspicions...
Or that most other regular posters on here seem to have accepted that aspca' is most likely female..

Two former Mexican presidents compare Donald Trump to Hitler  - Page 2 2023022481

So you've just come back after a long absence and managed to read enough of the forum to find out that aspca is a "she"
You picked up on that point and honed in on it like a fly on shit.

eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:05 pm

eddie wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
scratch
"himself"   ???

So you've just come back after a long absence and managed to read enough of the forum to find out that aspca is a "she"
You picked up on that point and honed in on it like a fly on shit.

Don't understand your post, eds. Why does that distinguish itself? Are you suggesting that it's sexist to use gender as a characteristic?

BTW...welcome back wolfie. Great to see you around. Very good posts, as usual.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:12 pm

Rather telling how the 'SUPERIOR MODERATOR' ignores her own forum RULES and attacks the member and yet can't post to the topic - join in on the discussion but TROLLS people with her superior 'WIT'!!! 

Heavy sarcasm --- dense and pack mentality seems to rule of this day!  Good Golly, shouldn't all of that negative energy/pervasive paranoia be put to some happy/positive attitude --- well just think what a better place this all could be!  Sad - Sad - SAD.

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:36 pm

eddie wrote:Veya you throw the word "racist" around like it means nothing. I'm not even sure you know what it means.
But from the amount of abuse you throw at the British (which includes the Irish and Scottish btw) you are as racist as those you call "racist".

Can't you see that??

Yes, Except if you accept the premise that you are allowed to be more critical of your own peoples (anglos) and half castes gets to do both sides.  tongue tongue tongue tongue

Besides the fact that the British/English are traditionally the Oppressors of my nation so obviously like the African Americans or any other oppressed peoples, there is cultural hostility and offense when the oppressors try and make themselves out to be ‘good’ or in some other way fail to acknoweldge the crimes they committed and the suffering they caused.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:43 pm

aspca4ever wrote:Rather telling how the 'SUPERIOR MODERATOR' ignores her own forum RULES and attacks the member and yet can't post to the topic - join in on the discussion but TROLLS people with her superior 'WIT'!!! 

Heavy sarcasm --- dense and pack mentality seems to rule of this day!  Good Golly, shouldn't all of that negative energy/pervasive paranoia be put to some happy/positive attitude --- well just think what a better place this all could be!  Sad - Sad - SAD.

I suggest you understand she is like every moderator.
A poster and a moderator

That means as a poster she can say what she likes, just as you can say what you like

There is no rule against countering back any bile you throw at her

Get that into your feeble minded brain

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:48 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
eddie wrote:Veya you throw the word "racist" around like it means nothing. I'm not even sure you know what it means.
But from the amount of abuse you throw at the British (which includes the Irish and Scottish btw) you are as racist as those you call "racist".

Can't you see that??

Yes, Except if you accept the premise that you are allowed to be more critical of your own peoples (anglos) and half castes gets to do both sides.  tongue tongue tongue tongue

Besides the fact that the British/English are traditionally the Oppressors of my nation so obviously like the African Americans or any other oppressed peoples, there is cultural hostility and offense when the oppressors try and make themselves out to be ‘good’ or in some other way fail to acknoweldge the crimes they committed and the suffering they caused.

You wouldn't even be there if it wasn't for the British. Show some gratitude.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2