NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 'F' Word

+5
nicko
HoratioTarr
eddie
Syl
Major
9 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The 'F' Word Empty A few of our infamous humans - dropping the F-Bomb

Post by Guest Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:32 pm

Here's some 'F-BOMB' dropping moments caught on a live - mic here in the states >>> just can't UN-HEAR once the word is slipped out into the listening audiences hearing! But from George W.Bush/Prince Phillip/even Pope Francis have slipped up and have been caught muttering the word... The 'F' Word 2190311264
A News Anchor Drops the F-Bomb Video - ABC News
abcnews.go.com/WNN/video/news-anchor-drops-bomb-20884906
Nov 14, 2013 · Live. Live; Sec'y of State John Kerry Testifies Before Senate Foreign Relations Committee; ... "A News Anchor Drops the F-Bomb","duration": ...
Jennifer Lopez Drops F-Bomb on American Idol | E! Online
www.eonline.com/.../jennifer-lopez-drops-f-bomb-on-american-idol
Did Jennifer Lopez forget she was on live TV? During Wednesday's American Idol, the judge acciden...
Gillibrand drops F-bomb in webcast - CNNPolitics.com
www.cnn.com/2014/09/15/politics/gillibrand-drops-f-bomb
Sep 16, 2014 · Kirsten Gillibrand drops the F-bomb in a webcast interview; ... 'You're too fat to be elected statewide,'" she said on HuffPost Live, ... CNN.com ©️ 2016 ...
Chris Martin Drops F-Bomb on Live TV During Super Bowl ...
www.etonline.com/news/181642_chris_martin_drops_f_bomb_on_live_tv...
Chris Martin Drops F-Bomb on Live TV During ... F-Bomb on Live TV During Super Bowl Press Conference. ... just dropped the F bomb on live #SB50 coverage ...
'Mother Sucker!' Steph Curry nearly drops F-bomb on live TV
Fox Sports · 1 day ago
When you're done with a hard-fought NBA battle, there's probably nothing like the postgame shower. It'd just be nice to …
Is the 'Attitude Era' Back? Vince McMahon Drops F-Bomb Live on 'Monday Night RAW'
The Latin Post · 1 day ago
Shane McMahon made his first WWE appearance after almost eight years when he returned on the Feb. 22 edition of …
North Dakota anchor suspended after dropping the F-bomb …
jimromenesko.com/2013/04/22/north-dakota-anchor-suspended-after...
Apr 22, 2013 · North Dakota anchor suspended after dropping the F-bomb on a live mic. UPDATE: He’s been fired. —– KFYR-TV (Bismarck, ND) anchor A.J. Clemente …
Lauren Podell, WDIV Detroit News Reporter, Drops 'F-Bomb ...
www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/13/lauren-podell-f-word-wdiv...
Nov 13, 2013 · ... WDIV Detroit News Reporter, Drops 'F-Bomb' On Morning Newscast. ... When these anchors cut to a live scene of a ... didn't realize she had a hot mic ...
Simon Cowell Gets PISSED When He Has To Mentor The Older ...
perezhilton.com/2015-10-05-simon-cowell-x-factor-uk-overs-category...
Oct 05, 2015 · Video embedded · ... Simon Cowell Gets PISSED When He ... Cowell Gets PISSED When He Has To Mentor The Older Age Group On X Factor UK — And Drops An F-Bomb …
Donald Trump Drops F-Bombs, Calls Leaders 'Stupid' in ...
www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/04/29/donald-trump-calls-leaders...
Apr 29, 2011 · Real estate mogul and reality TV star Donald Trump unleashed an f-bomb-laced attack on President Obama and Washington politics Thursday night …

This is one of the better OP'd written pieces I've ever read by the Washington Post Editorial of Joel Achenbach - circa 2006
It is rather long so I didn't post the entire article...it's well worth reading if you click on the link.

Dropping the F-Bomb

By Joel Achenbach Sunday, June 25, 2006
The most versatile word in our language can do almost anything, other than be printed in a family newspaper. It can be a noun, a verb, a gerund, an adjective or just an expletive. It can be literal or figurative. Although it has an explicit sexual meaning, it's usually used figuratively these days, as an all-purpose intensifier.

The F-word remains taboo. But just barely. We may be entering an era in which this fabled vulgarity is on its way to becoming just another word -- its transgressive energy steadily sapped by overuse.

From hip-hop artists to bloggers to the vice president of the United States, everyone's dropping the F-bomb. Young people in particular may not grasp how special this word has been in the past. They may not realize how, like an old sourdough starter, the word has been lovingly preserved over the centuries and passed from generation to generation. For the good of human communication we must come together, as a people, to protect this word, and ensure that, years from now, it remains obscene.

Our leaders aren't helping. Before he was elected president, George W. Bush used the word repeatedly during an interview with Tucker Carlson. Dick Cheney on the Senate floor told a Democratic senator to eff himself. Presidential candidate John F. Kerry said of Bush and the war, "Did I expect George Bush to [mess] it up as badly as he did? I don't think anybody did." No one is shocked that these people use such language, but as statesmanship it's not exactly Lincolnesque.

More generally, the word is imperiled by the profusion of communications technologies. Everyone's talking, e-mailing, blogging and commenting on everyone else's comments. Combine that with partisan rancor and a general desperation to get one's message across, and naturally the word gets overtaxed. In Blogworld there are no idiots anymore, only [blithering] idiots. The most opportunistic move in the corporate realm may have been the decision by a retailer to call itself French Connection United Kingdom, which allowed it to put the company's initials on T-shirts everywhere. Jeepers, that's clever!

I don't want to make a federal case out of all of this -- but that's what the government is doing. The Federal Communications Commission in recent years has cracked down on "indecency" in general and this word specifically. The FCC's fines for indecency have risen steadily: a mere $4,000 in 1995, then $48,000 in 2000, then $440,000 in 2003 and finally a whopping $7.9 million in 2004. President Bush signed a bill last week increasing by tenfold the maximum fine for indecency on radio or TV, to $325,000. Broadcasters have sued to overturn recent FCC rulings, arguing that broadcasters shouldn't have to abide by laws that don't affect cable and satellite providers (which is why HBO's "Deadwood" can clock, by one Web site's calculation, 1.48 F-words per minute). The inability to be indecent is, for broadcasters, a competitive disadvantage.

A landmark case revolves around the word used by Bono, the rock star, at the 2003 Golden Globe Awards. He blurted out that winning an award was "[bleepin'] brilliant." The FCC first ruled that his comment wasn't indecent, because it didn't describe a sexual act. But in 2004, after the Janet Jackson breast exposure during the Super Bowl halftime show, the commission reversed the Bono ruling, saying the singer's comment was indeed profane and indecent.

The FCC's logic, however, was a stretch. It argued that any use of the word "inherently has a sexual connotation." But that's just not true. In fact, the reason it is used so often is because it has escaped the bonds of its sexual origin. It's now used as a generic intensifier. It makes plain language more colorful and emphatic.

The reason it must be suppressed in polite society is not because it's a bad word, but because, in certain circumstances, it is a very good word. It is a solidly built word of just four letters, bracketed by rock-hard consonants. It is not a mushy word, but one with sharp edges. Consider how clunky the term "the F-word" is. The authentic article, by contrast, explodes into space from a gate formed by the upper incisors and the lower lip. Then it slams to a dramatic glottal cough.

I'd even argue that it has therapeutic properties. Ponder, if you will, how critically important this word can be when you stub a toe. It serves as an instant palliative. It's like verbal morphine. You can't hop around the dining room, holding your foot, shouting "Drat!" or "Dagnabbit!" or "Heavens to Betsy!" Those words don't work.

"It's a sexual word in origin but it's not used that way very often," says Jesse Sheidlower, editor at large of the Oxford English Dictionary and editor of the 1995 book "The F-Word," a 224-page dictionary in which some of the permutations of the word are absofreakin'lutely ridiculous.

***edited for length of article *** but this last paragraph from page 2 say's it all>>>

We must not overharvest the swear words that are part of the commons of our language. It is an adults-only commons, of course. Kids need to be told that they still can't use it. How can a 13-year-old be transgressively vulgar with the word if his 5-year-old sister already uses it? This word is supposed to be a reward of adulthood. We have to conserve it, so that our children and our children's children can use it when we're gone.

There is a wonderful scene in the 1987 movie "Hope and Glory." A gang of boys is rambling through the rubble of London during the Blitz. The new boy, Bill, wants to join. They ask if he knows any swear words. He says he does. Say them, the boys insist. He hesitates. He admits finally that he knows only one swear word. After much delay and agonizing, he says it, loudly.
The word.
The other boys are shocked into silence. "That word is special," the gang leader finally says. "That word is only for something really important."

Precisely.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/06/23/AR2006062301378_2.html

Back to top Go down

The 'F' Word Empty Re: The 'F' Word

Post by Syl Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:05 pm

It doesn't shock anymore.
It can be a bit disconcerting if someone who never swears suddenly comes out with it, but that's the only time people really notice it imo.

Even if you didn't hear it in real life (which if you watch TV or films is unlikely) it's plastered over the internet...especially forums.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:23 pm

Syl wrote:It doesn't shock anymore.
It can be a bit disconcerting if someone who never swears suddenly comes out with it, but that's the only time people really notice it imo.

Even if you didn't hear it in real life (which if you watch TV or films is unlikely) it's plastered over the internet...especially forums.

I remember well when the word usage seemed to just flow into every commonplace social setting; I'd come home from college and was at a wedding shower for my younger sister --- her group of friends were working the serving table and picking up gifts to hand over to my sis. Someone bumped and then fell over onto the serving table and the punch bow/sheet cake went crashing into a pile of soggy disaster! Intermixed with the screeches and words of utter dismay were some of the most foul mouthed words I'd ever heard Embarassed {usually from the horse farrier when he had a horrid horse to shoe} --- I was stunned to say the least! Shocked
Those were the hierarchy/peers of the social group in my home town and they were dropping that 'F-BOMB' like it was going to garner them some serious $$$ for each word they spewed. {circa summer of 1975}
When I made a remark about --- 'HOLY CRAP, Girls' they all looked at me like I'd grown a 2nd head! I had to tell them what words they'd shouted that had shocked me so quickly --- they weren't even aware that they'd been yelling it OUT LOUD! Suspect
Society etiquette was a changing and I was feeling pretty OLD.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:12 pm

Sadly, it is used in normal, every day language by a lot of people.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:38 pm

Fuck, yeah!
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:40 pm

eddie wrote:Sadly, it is used in normal, every day language by a lot of people.

Flood control took over!!!

Last edited by HoratioTarr on Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:40 pm

Try visiting Glasgow. In some circles, the conversational use of the word c..nt.. is a bit alarming at first.  It's even used as terms of endearment!
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:49 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:

Try visiting Glasgow. In some circles, the conversational use of the word c..nt.. is a bit alarming at first.  It's even used as terms of endearment!

EWWWW, why...WHY - WHY; would such a raunchy word be used in any social setting like saying 'excuse me'??? I'd probably fall over faint dead away if I was standing there and someone kept saying that ugly slang for the female life form!!! The 'F' Word 1094176690

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:02 pm

I hate to hear a women say it.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:21 pm

Hahahahaha I think it depends where you were brought up. In London, where I originate from, the F word and the C word are not shocking to hear lol!

It's also a generational thing too.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:35 pm

aspca4ever wrote:

I remember well when the word usage seemed to just flow into every commonplace social setting; I'd come home from college and was at a wedding shower for my younger sister --- her group of friends were working the serving table and picking up gifts to hand over to my sis.  Someone bumped and then fell over onto the serving table and the punch bow/sheet cake went crashing into a pile of soggy disaster!  Intermixed with the screeches and words of utter dismay were some of the most foul mouthed words I'd ever heard Embarassed {usually from the horse farrier when he had a horrid horse to shoe} --- I was stunned to say the least! Shocked  
Those were the hierarchy/peers of the social group in my home town and they were dropping that 'F-BOMB' like it was going to garner them some serious $$$ for each word they spewed. {circa summer of 1975}  
When I made a remark about --- 'HOLY CRAP, Girls' they all looked at me like I'd grown a 2nd head!  I had to tell them what words they'd shouted that had shocked me so quickly --- they weren't even aware that they'd been yelling it OUT LOUD! Suspect  
Society etiquette was a changing and I was feeling pretty OLD.  

Language is ever changing....some words which were used freely in the 1970's are socially taboo now...many words which were considered highly offensive back then are part and parcel of everyday language for many.

Personally I don't swear much unless it's in fun, and I liked it when the F,C,and T words were not bandied about like compliments.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:51 pm

Australia Will win the Culture war with the F-bomb
The 'F' Word Falling-bomb-smiley-emoticon

it is pretty silly to be offended by a word, mere sound, but not offended by the crap Stormee expouses. no wonder the they laughed at his complaint of being offended.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:15 pm

veya_victaous wrote:Australia Will win the Culture war with the F-bomb
The 'F' Word Falling-bomb-smiley-emoticon

it is pretty silly to be offended by a word, mere sound, but not offended by the crap Stormee expouses. no wonder the they laughed at his complaint of being offended.

Abserfuckinglutely lol

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:35 pm

Stormee I am more educated than you. Can pretty much Guarantee I earn more than you ever have.

You opinion is literally meaningless because you are uneducated scum
if is simply as that you are inferior, an obsolete individual that evolution is in the process of replacing because you primitive tribal mind has No place in a modern world except as disposable cog of near zero value 

Beside Your language is Funking Shit anyway, What sort of dumb ---- wants to speak British the oldest and dumbest of the dialects, Even American is a massive improvement on British English, Aussie is just a further improvement to American .
British is the lowliest dialect of the American language.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:38 pm

Now he's started on Stormee. Veya must be really insecure and inadequate.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:42 pm

No, just doesn't suffer racist idiots.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:45 pm

sassy wrote:No, just doesn't suffer racist idiots.

No, he's jealous, and he suffers from sour grapes syndrome. He will never be British, so he has to tell himself that being British is a terrible thing. He's a massive racist himself, as well as an terrorist supporter - as long as the terrorism is against British people of course.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:45 pm

Jealous?   What the hell of?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:47 pm

sassy wrote:Jealous?   What the hell of?

Of Brits obviously. Have you not noticed?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:06 pm

Of Brits? Oh my aching sides lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:11 pm

sassy wrote:Of Brits? Oh my aching sides lol

Yes, he's very envious of them. That's why he keeps on and on picking on them one by one. He won't do it to you - he needs you to be on his side with your leftie nonsense. Cool
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:13 pm

Bloody hilarious.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:13 pm

veya is like an echidna...a bit prickly but an evolutionary dead end Laughing
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:14 pm

Nah, he just sees through Brit shit lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:15 pm

sassy wrote:Nah, he just sees through Brit shit lol

He sees nothing except through a haze of green ...
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:18 pm

You mean the green of Australia, more like the yellow of the sunshine lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:18 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
sassy wrote:No, just doesn't suffer racist idiots.

No, he's jealous, and he suffers from sour grapes syndrome. He will never be British, so he has to tell himself that being British is a terrible thing. He's a massive racist himself, as well as an terrorist supporter - as long as the terrorism is against British people of course.
Rubbish he has never been anything but excellent with me i consider him good a forum friend
perhaps its certain people he doesn`t like rather then there origin
or more likely your all paranoid

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:19 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Rubbish he has never been anything but excellent with me i consider him good a forum friend

You're another leftie though, so he needs your support.

He's a bully.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:21 pm

He doesn't need anyones support, see through the Brit shit all by himself.  And boy, is there some Brit shit about.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:22 pm

sassy wrote:He doesn't need anyones support, see through the Brit shit all by himself.  And boy, is there some Brit shit about.

He's also a liar.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:22 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:

He's a bully.
One thing he doesn`t need is my support deary

and he has never bullied me ......ever but i have my big boy pants on

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:24 pm

How sweet that the lefties are so precious about an IRA supporter ...
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:26 pm

How sweet that you defend the likes of the Black & Tans who slaughtered so many Irish women and children.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:27 pm

sassy wrote:How sweet that you defend the likes of the Black & Tans who slaughtered so many Irish women and children.

You're clearly another IRA supporter. Did you donate money to their bomb-making efforts?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:28 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:How sweet that the lefties are so precious about an IRA supporter ...
Oh very good

so calling him a bully did not impress me so you change tack and out of nowhere on a un related topic you come out MEWWWWW he is a  IRA supporter  Oooooooo

yea your confusing me with someone who gives a fuck

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:29 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:How sweet that the lefties are so precious about an IRA supporter ...
Oh very good

so calling him a bully did not impress me so you change tack and out of nowhere on a un related topic you come out MEWWWWW he is a  IRA supporter  Oooooooo

Well he is. Clearly, you do not give a fuck about those murdered by the IRA - another supporter obviously.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:30 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
sassy wrote:How sweet that you defend the likes of the Black & Tans who slaughtered so many Irish women and children.

You're clearly another IRA supporter. Did you donate money to their bomb-making efforts?

You're clearly Very immature  lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:31 pm

Treacherous British people who support the IRA should be shipped out and dumped on an island - or sent to Ireland.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:33 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

He's a bully.

Lol raggs and this is why you are fucking ridiculous. I am an Australian there is literally ZERO things a British has better.

WHY would i want to be British?
Please give me a reason?

So My Wealth would be 33% less?
to knock 5 years off my life expectancy
to reduce the education my children would receive by 25%
to have a vastly more incompetent leadership
to have to put up with primitive knuckle dragging racists
To have an Inferior public health system
to reduce my projected future earnings by 50%
to be part of failed federation of states and thus have no future but irrelevance.

And I dont supprot he IRA, they are irrelvant to me nothing, a group a freedom fighters on the opposite side of the planet. absoultely nothing to me or most of the world they effect the British Oppressor and No one else.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:33 pm

lol Rags, disgusting people who excuse atrocities carried out by Britain should be made to undergo what was done.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:34 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
Oh very good

Well he is. Clearly, you do not give a fuck about those murdered by the IRA - another supporter obviously.
Nope don`t give a shit ,i dont care the germans killed half of my family ether at sea or on land in ww2 it to long ago to and to much bad was done on both sides

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:35 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Nope don`t give a shit ,i dont care the germans killed half of my family ether at sea or on land in ww2 it to long ago to and to much bad was done on both sides

That just shows what kind of person you are then.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:36 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Yep, even my Dad has German friends.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:37 pm

So many IRA supporters on here. How awful.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:38 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

He's a bully.

Lol raggs and this is why you are fucking ridiculous. I am an Australian there is literally ZERO things a British has better.

WHY would i want to be British?
Please give me a reason?

So My Wealth would be 33% less?
to knock 5 years off my life expectancy
to reduce the education my children would receive by 25%
to have a vastly more incompetent leadership
to have to put up with primitive knuckle dragging racists
To have an Inferior public health system
to reduce my projected future earnings by 50%
to be part of failed federation of states and thus have no future but irrelevance.

And I dont supprot he IRA, they are irrelvant to me nothing, a group a freedom fighters on the opposite side of the planet. absoultely nothing to me or most of the world they effect the British Oppressor and No one else.
Well its rare for 90% of the indigenous  animals or insects to kill people in the uk ...so we have that going for us Laughing

edit
i feel a Monty python sketch coming on

Last edited by korban dallas on Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:39 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:So many IRA supporters on here. How awful.
how many religious ass holes as well .....ho hum

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next