NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How long can you watch this winter-warmer viral video of a cute cat sat in front of a fire?

Go down

How long can you watch this winter-warmer viral video of a cute cat sat in front of a fire?   Empty How long can you watch this winter-warmer viral video of a cute cat sat in front of a fire?

Post by Guest Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:27 pm

This content puss is bound to make you feel warm even on the coldest of nights.

The cat, named Lil BUB, was filmed for a whole hour napping and constantly purring in front of her roaring fire.

She moved all of a few inches from her initial spot the whole way through, slipping between a nap-like state and sitting fully awake.

The fluffball was the runt of the litter and was discovered in a tool shed in rural Indiana.

She was taken in as a rescue kitten and suffered various genetic anomalies.

BUB is described on her own webpage as "a perma-kitten", which means she will stay kitten-sized with kitten features all her life.

And she has one extra toe on each paw and suffers extreme dwarfism, making her limbs much smaller than usual.

The YouTube user wrote: "BUB loves being warm, especially his time of the year. In this amazing hour-long episode, BUB settles into a comfortable bout of fireside napping and purring.

"It's the perfect way to have BUB join your own holiday celebration!"

The clip has garnered over 1 million hits on YouTube, only adding to the puss' fame.

Lil BUB has also written a book, called Lil BUB's Lil Book - the extraordinary life of the most amazing cat on the planet, and it is available on amazon for $10.51 (£6.39).  lol! 

Check out all the latest News, Sport & Celeb gossip at Mirror.co.uk http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/lil-bub-magical-yule-log-2969346#ixzz2otEERE3q
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

I love you cat Laughing

Back to top Go down

How long can you watch this winter-warmer viral video of a cute cat sat in front of a fire?   Empty Re: How long can you watch this winter-warmer viral video of a cute cat sat in front of a fire?

Post by Guest Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:33 pm

...I would throw the fucker in the fore Phil, just spot save on wood/coal or gas!...

Na I'm just kidding Phil, tbh I think cats are a pain in the arse, but we have had a few before , the arsehole Grammies keep killing them.

My bairns and missus were heartbroken when one time one of them came back with its leg hanging off..I kid you not btw...It was in shock and had been in an Illegal trap for five days, they fucking poor wee ite had to be put down...it was a,so in severe shock etc.

I always remember the toy fights I used to have with it,mthat one cat only...it looked like a wee tiger with it s patterns, but it was greeny coloured !!

It stood out from the rest we had due to its character, what a great wee cat it was.

Back to top Go down

How long can you watch this winter-warmer viral video of a cute cat sat in front of a fire?   Empty Re: How long can you watch this winter-warmer viral video of a cute cat sat in front of a fire?

Post by Original Quill Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:04 pm

Since it goes on for one hour and seven seconds, I can say I can't watch it to the end. Fcs, I have a life.  Rolling Eyes 

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down