NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Washington malfunction is not everyone's problem...

3 posters

Go down

Washington malfunction is not everyone's problem... Empty Washington malfunction is not everyone's problem...

Post by Original Quill Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:18 pm

...it's a Republican problem.

Yes, people are tired of 'inside the beltway' culture.  The politicians don't get anything done.  They can't get along.  They all attack everyone else.  People are tired.  Kick 'em all out.

It seems the press has gone on an orgasm of linking various, so-called anti-Washington sentiments, and then putting Donald Trump's face on it.  They are simply misreading the inclination of the public: the public isn't tired of Washington, they're tired of Republicans in Washington.

Republicans invented the seditious McConnell-Boehner Doctrine, which was born in the basic racism of conservatives in America today.  http://www.thenation.com/article/exclusive-lee-atwaters-infamous-1981-interview-southern-strategy/  If you don't like the president, work against the country.  Amid the RW racial unpopularity of Dr. Obama, the Republicans are all of the above!

They refuse to pass legislation...they won't even pass a war bill, leaving us with the impression the Republicans actually like ISIS.  They hate Democrats and Dr. Obama, and to prove it they have twice been willing to let the nation go bankrupt before passing a budget.  Now, down to the Republican debates, they are calling each other liars and criminals.  And every one of them is claiming disassociation with Washington.  They want you to believe it's Washington...when in fact it's part of the same deceit.  It's deja vu all over again.

Folks...duh!  It's isn't Washington.  It's Republicans.  For the first time in my memory the pundits are afraid to call it what it is...Republican obstructionism.  Everybody get that?  

I-T-'S N-O-T- W-A-S-H-I-N-G-T-O-N...I-T-'S R-E-P-U-B-L-I-C-A-N-S!  (We'll help with the spelling, if need be.)

Where is this more obvious than in the looming fight to prevent the black president from appointing a new Supreme Court Justice!  To add insult to injury, it was our conservative Justice that had the temerity to die at such an inconvenient time.  A black president replacing our conservative Justice?!!  Horrors!

So if the Senate fails to confirm the nomination of Dr. Obama, let's all make this the battle that marks the truth: It's not Washington...it's Republicans!  They are the obstructionists.  They are the part of Washington that is dysfunctional.

We're all right over here on the left! thank you very much.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Washington malfunction is not everyone's problem... Empty Re: Washington malfunction is not everyone's problem...

Post by eddie Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:34 pm

Is this an article Quill?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Washington malfunction is not everyone's problem... Empty Re: Washington malfunction is not everyone's problem...

Post by Original Quill Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:14 pm

eddie wrote:Is this an article Quill?

Yeah, I thought about it.  But I've already written about it in the main street press.  So I thought I would put out my latest ideas in a post.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:48 pm

It makes you wonder what we might have achieved if the Republicans hadn't filibustered and otherwise obstructed on even the most trivial issues.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:38 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:It makes you wonder what we might have achieved if the Republicans hadn't filibustered and otherwise obstructed on even the most trivial issues.

No question.

I believe what the Republicans are doing by generalizing the phenomenon to all of Washington, is to cast the dysfunction around...to make it seem that it's all of politics. It's an old RW trick, to say everyone does it. That's why it's important to correct anyone who claims that: No, not everyone does it...you if you do it, you are misbehaving!

What Republicans are doing is building a defense. They know that Democrats have accepted their ways, and will now perceive it as quite legitimate to shut down the government when they don't get their way. They have to do the same; how could they do otherwise? Republicans will continue to do it--watch on this up-coming Supreme Court nomination and see if they don't stall and obstruct. It becomes a becomes a matter of survival for Democrats to do the same.

So Republicans will dance around their self-created tactics by saying, it's dysfunction in Washington. Everyone is doing it. Bullshite! The dysfunction is the Republicans. Look at the mess they've made in their own bedroom. Trump? Cruz...a Canadian, fcs? Lil' boy Rubio? A regular like Jeb Bush can't even get airtime. And, they would put the crazies in charge if they ever got into the executive branch. I think America now knows that Republicans are unhealthy for this nation.

That's why I believe they will never again achieve the presidency. But then...there are times when I shake and shudder.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down