NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

15 Of The Most Beautiful Trees Ever Photographed

4 posters

Go down

15 Of The Most Beautiful Trees Ever Photographed Empty 15 Of The Most Beautiful Trees Ever Photographed

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:01 am

I sincerely hope that mankind will preserve these beautiful trees for the next generations...

125-year-old rhododendron, Canada

15 Of The Most Beautiful Trees Ever Photographed Aixke-beautiful-trees-1
Photo credit: reddit

144-year-old wisteria, Japan

15 Of The Most Beautiful Trees Ever Photographed Upwgc-beautiful-trees-2
Photo credit: tungnam

15 Of The Most Beautiful Trees Ever Photographed Cis5m-beautiful-trees-2a
Photo credit: flickr

Trees twisted by strong winds, New Zealand

15 Of The Most Beautiful Trees Ever Photographed M5nyd-beautiful-trees-3
Photo credit: flickr

Japanese maple tree, Oregon, USA

15 Of The Most Beautiful Trees Ever Photographed By7l8-beautiful-trees-4
Photo credit: falcor88

15 Of The Most Beautiful Trees Ever Photographed 4vhjq-beautiful-trees-5
Photo credit: Тom Schwabel

Moss-covered southern beech tree, Oregon, USA

15 Of The Most Beautiful Trees Ever Photographed Ixxtx-beautiful-trees-6
Photo credit: Drew Hopper

Cherry trees, Germany

15 Of The Most Beautiful Trees Ever Photographed Ahkwz-beautiful-trees-7
Photo credit: Adas Meliauskas

The Angel Oak Tree, South Carolina

15 Of The Most Beautiful Trees Ever Photographed Yii7j-beautiful-trees-8
Photo credit: © Daniela Duncan

Delonix regia, Brazil

15 Of The Most Beautiful Trees Ever Photographed M501a-beautiful-trees-9
Photo credit: Salete T Silva

Maple tree tunnel, Oregon, USA

15 Of The Most Beautiful Trees Ever Photographed Lbv85-beautiful-trees-10
Photo credit: Ian Sane

Rainbow eucalyptus, Hawaii

15 Of The Most Beautiful Trees Ever Photographed 9b5qb-beautiful-trees-11
Photo credit: jwilsonnorton

15 Of The Most Beautiful Trees Ever Photographed Ajd82-beautiful-trees-11a
Photo credit: Christopher Martin

Jacaranda trees, South Africa

15 Of The Most Beautiful Trees Ever Photographed Llwys-beautiful-trees-12
Photo credit: Elizabeth Kendall

Oak Alley, South Carolina

15 Of The Most Beautiful Trees Ever Photographed Ix75l-beautiful-trees-13
Photo credit: Lee Sosby

Baobab trees, Madagascar

15 Of The Most Beautiful Trees Ever Photographed 9qs6f-beautiful-trees-14
Photo credit: confitalsurf

Beech trees, Northern Ireland

15 Of The Most Beautiful Trees Ever Photographed X1yju-beautiful-trees-15
Photo credit: Stephen Emerson

15 Of The Most Beautiful Trees Ever Photographed O1t2u-beautiful-trees-16
Photo credit: Christopher Tait

The third largest tree in the world (a giant sequoia), California

15 Of The Most Beautiful Trees Ever Photographed S6lv7-beautiful-trees-17
Photo credit: Michael Nichols

Read more at http://www.sunnyskyz.com/blog/1310/15-Of-The-Most-Beautiful-Trees-Ever-Photographed#EvfBJtHVTckgRrXZ.99

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

15 Of The Most Beautiful Trees Ever Photographed Empty Re: 15 Of The Most Beautiful Trees Ever Photographed

Post by nicko Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:10 am

Have tried to grow WISTERIA for years, from seed and young plants. No luck.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

15 Of The Most Beautiful Trees Ever Photographed Empty Re: 15 Of The Most Beautiful Trees Ever Photographed

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:22 pm

I read an article by Joe Walker; he's been on the trail of propagating the Giant Sequoia trees {as well as other rare giants over 30yrs} and developed the methods for starting these rare species in his nursery.

https://www.giant-sequoia.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:29 pm

aspca4ever wrote:I read an article by Joe Walker; he's been on the trail of propagating the Giant Sequoia trees {as well as other rare giants over 30yrs} and developed the methods for starting these rare species in his nursery.

https://www.giant-sequoia.com/

Had a look, that's brilliant, they are such incredible trees.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:46 pm

What beautiful pictures!!! Absolutely stunning.
I love the cherry blossom when it's in bloom
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:11 pm

nicko wrote:Have tried to grow WISTERIA for years,  from seed and young plants.    No luck.

Beautiful Didge.

@nicko: I've had some beautiful wisteria and loved it. One was in Tucson, in an old Spanish home I rented for a period. Looked like this:

15 Of The Most Beautiful Trees Ever Photographed Wisteria-House-Cistus-20488

On Ministry we had a thread devoted just to pictures of wisteria. Very popular plant.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:06 pm

Iplanted a Wisteria last summer I thought it had died,

had a look earlier and saw what looked like tiny red buds on the branches. Am I going to be successful ?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:40 pm

nicko wrote:Iplanted a Wisteria last summer I thought it had died,

had a look earlier and saw what looked like tiny red buds on the branches.   Am I going to be successful ?

Gd luck with it. You'll love it, no matter how overgrown it gets. That's the fun of it. Each wisteria plant has it's own personality.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:29 pm

nicko wrote:I planted a Wisteria last summer I thought it had died,

had a look earlier and saw what looked like tiny red buds on the branches.   Am I going to be successful ?

Just a suggestion but --- if you didn't check your soil PH prior to planting your Wisteria start - or you haven't amended the soil since planting your Wisteria; that's a MUST DO...and you have to keep checking that acidic PH level and keep it high!

This is a 144 yr old Wisteria Tree image >>>
15 Of The Most Beautiful Trees Ever Photographed Th?id=OIP.M35d8b41cb9056e35bfb80cbfcc5eaf68o0&pid=15

and now they've propagated so many varieties for all planting zones/color variations and even a dwarf variety too.

Ever try a BONSAI tree? Loads of fun and makes the indoor become more enjoyable too.
15 Of The Most Beautiful Trees Ever Photographed Th?id=OIP.Mec6210ddca6b9da0c63491464c0a5ce1o0&pid=15

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:41 pm

I'm .a crap gardener, I dig a hole, fill it with water, when waters soaked in, half fill with peat, put in plant, fill rest up with dirt. If I remember pour on plant food and then hope for the best!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:49 pm

nicko wrote:I'm .a crap gardener, I dig a hole, fill it with water,   when waters soaked in, half fill with peat, put in plant, fill rest up with dirt. If I remember pour on plant food and then hope for the best!

Ok...that method will work 50% of the time...just use a higher phosphate/acidic type of fertilizer --- miracle grow ->BLUE {not the green one} Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:03 pm

Damn, i'v been using the green one!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:29 pm

Other countries get such beautiful plants and trees and greenery growing. England hasn't anything as beautiful unfortunately.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:26 pm

eddie wrote:Other countries get such beautiful plants and trees and greenery growing. England hasn't anything as beautiful unfortunately.

Oh, contra...perhaps not the ancient flowering trees {due to all of the massive bombing from Herr Hitler} but England formal gardens and roses are world renown and the climate is superb for growing lots of floribunda that we just can't keep here in the states.
I've tried so many times to hybridize some 'Ole English Roses' and had they fry in our 105º that we suffer through in July - Sept.

15 Of The Most Beautiful Trees Ever Photographed Th?id=OIP.M8558416505fa2ba882d5041d99f7678fo0&pid=15

15 Of The Most Beautiful Trees Ever Photographed English-garden

15 Of The Most Beautiful Trees Ever Photographed UK-England-English-Garden-Tours

15 Of The Most Beautiful Trees Ever Photographed Gravetye-Manor

15 Of The Most Beautiful Trees Ever Photographed English-Garden-Design-106

And some of my all time favorites are those old stone structures with the thatched roofs...2 die 4!

15 Of The Most Beautiful Trees Ever Photographed Th?id=OIP.M5d4fcde7d5da753fb529482098486b35H0&pid=15

15 Of The Most Beautiful Trees Ever Photographed 7f52ed9e5488b9a119a443cd331b9d43

15 Of The Most Beautiful Trees Ever Photographed 8bfe6b2586cbe58d93542f8068cd7111

15 Of The Most Beautiful Trees Ever Photographed 852496__cottage-garden_p

My husband & I always longed to come over for the semi-annual spring & fall garden shows; we so wanted to connect with so many of our landscape suppliers face-to-face instead of just always speaking via the phone call for orders! But his health took a nose dive and then he died - had to close up our business and sell. Lots of great memories but that is a forever regret that we just didn't do what we'd dreamed about and fly over to see those 2 huge events.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:29 am

eddie wrote:Other countries get such beautiful plants and trees and greenery growing. England hasn't anything as beautiful unfortunately.

Are you kidding?  The UK is the origin of the famous English garden.  Walk around Chelsea, Holland Park or Notting Hill in the spring, and the backyard gardens are heaven.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down