NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New mum breast feeding in public is photographed by creep in park...

3 posters

Go down

New mum breast feeding in public is photographed by creep in park... Empty New mum breast feeding in public is photographed by creep in park...

Post by Syl Wed Jun 23, 2021 3:01 pm

And as the law stands in the UK, creeps are perfectly entitled to photograph breast feeding mothers at will.

"A new mum claims a 'creepy' man took photos of her breastfeeding her baby and then refused to delete them.

Julia Cooper says that despite 'being discrete' and wearing a large coat when she breastfed her nine-month-old daughter on a bench in Sale, she noticed a man staring a her.

The 32-year-old claims the man, who was sat at a nearby picnic table, attached a zoom lens to his camera and began taking pictures of her, trying to get a close-up of 'what was going on'.

After confronting the onlooker, the designer claims he even admitted taking the intimate snaps but refused to delete them.

When the distressed parent then contacted Greater Manchester Police, Julia claims she was informed the man was acting within the law as she was out in public - leaving her too uncomfortable to breastfeed in public now.

Since speaking out about her own experience, Julia claims other women have come forward with their own stories, but none have felt comfortable to share in more detail.

Now Julia has launched a Change.org petition that has racked up more than 25,300 signatures, in which she calls for a change in law that would make the 'disturbing, intrusive act' illegal."

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/mum-claims-creepy-man-took-20873121
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

New mum breast feeding in public is photographed by creep in park... Empty Re: New mum breast feeding in public is photographed by creep in park...

Post by Syl Wed Jun 23, 2021 3:02 pm

She should have taken his photo and plastered it all over social media. Twisted Evil
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

New mum breast feeding in public is photographed by creep in park... Empty Re: New mum breast feeding in public is photographed by creep in park...

Post by Maddog Wed Jun 23, 2021 3:19 pm

Yeah, it's creepy as fuck but legal. I have to take pictures of peoples homes for my job. If there are people out, especially kids, I skip that house, even though I can legally do it from the street. I don't want.to have a discussion with an armed, upset mom or dad.

I've been chased down several times just from folks seeing me from inside their home.

And you are right, she should have taken pics of him amd publicly shamed him.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:49 am

I'm not a big fan of physical violence, but it's a shame no decent man was around to forcibly take the camera off him and shove it where the sun dont shine....complete with zoom.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:35 pm

Men probably take photos of women all the time without them knowing, and vice versa.

If it were me I’d have probably marched up to him and stuck my tits right in his face and told him to get a close-up. The little creep would’ve probably run a mile.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down