NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Migrant Crisis: David Cameron Considering Admitting At Least 3,000 Migrant Children Into The UK

+3
Ben Reilly
Tommy Monk
eddie
7 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Migrant Crisis: David Cameron Considering Admitting At Least 3,000 Migrant Children Into The UK - Page 4 Empty Migrant Crisis: David Cameron Considering Admitting At Least 3,000 Migrant Children Into The UK

Post by Guest Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:34 pm

First topic message reminder :

David Cameron is reportedly considering plans to admit several thousand migrant children into the UK within weeks, as pressure continues to mount on the government to provide greater assistant to young people who have fled their war-torn homelands. Downing Street said ministers were looking at calls from charities for the UK to admit at least 3,000 unaccompanied young people who have arrived in Europe from countries including Syria and Afghanistan, and who are at serious risk of falling prey to people traffickers, the Guardian reported.

The newspaper said the gesture would be in addition to the 20,000 refugees the UK has already agreed to accept by 2020.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2016/01/24/david-cameron-considering-admitting-3000-children-into-uk_n_9063026.html?utm_hp_ref=uk&utm_hp_ref=uk

Back to top Go down

Migrant Crisis: David Cameron Considering Admitting At Least 3,000 Migrant Children Into The UK - Page 4 Empty Re: Migrant Crisis: David Cameron Considering Admitting At Least 3,000 Migrant Children Into The UK

Post by Guest Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:52 pm

Okay, now you want to be pendantic rags,. I am going to be right royal pain to you

Show me anywhere that i stated or even reasoned that EU nations are not good enough, to then back Tommy's accusation?

Back to top Go down

Migrant Crisis: David Cameron Considering Admitting At Least 3,000 Migrant Children Into The UK - Page 4 Empty Re: Migrant Crisis: David Cameron Considering Admitting At Least 3,000 Migrant Children Into The UK

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:54 pm

Didge wrote:Okay, now you want to be pendantic rags,. I am going to be right royal pain to you

Show me anywhere that i stated or even reasoned that EU nations are not good enough?

I didn't say you did, I said that Tommy said you did.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:56 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:Okay, now you want to be pendantic rags,. I am going to be right royal pain to you

Show me anywhere that i stated or even reasoned that EU nations are not good enough?

Right finally, so If i did not even say or argue that, then is it possible you are then mistaken yourself, being as he knew very well I had made no such claim?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:58 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Right finally, so If i did not even say or argue that, then is it possible you are then mistaken yourself, being as he knew very well I had made no such claim?

No, I was merely pointing out your misunderstanding of what Tommy said, I made no claim that you said other European countries were inadequate.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:00 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

No, I was merely pointing out your misunderstanding of what Tommy said, I made no claim that you said other European countries were inadequate.

You mean your misunderstand, I have know Tommy far longer than you

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:03 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

No, you claimed that Tommy had said something he didn't say, and I merely pointed that out.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:03 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

No, you claimed that Tommy had said something he didn't say, and I merely pointed that out.

Wrong

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:08 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Wrong

You did. You claimed he said this:

You also say this country looks after adequately and the people

He didn't say that. He said this:

he is also arguing that none of them are good enough to adequately look after any of the "unaccompanied asylum seeking 'children'" who are there, and how our country and people are the only ones who can look after them adequately enough and any other eu country looking after them would be 'barbaric'...!!!

In other words, he was claiming that you're the one saying that no other (European) country is good enough.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:10 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

Wrong

You also say this country looks after adequately and the people

he is also arguing that none of them are good enough to adequately look after any of the "unaccompanied asylum seeking 'children'" who are there, and how our country and people are the only ones who can look after them adequately enough and any other eu country looking after them would be 'barbaric'...!!!

In other words, he was claiming that you're the one saying that no other (European) country is good enough.

Wrong

learn context and how posters are

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:13 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Wrong

You're wrong - his words are there in black and white. Perhaps you still don't understand them.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:19 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

Wrong

You're wrong - his words are there in black and white. Perhaps you still don't understand them.

Wrong, learn context and posters

Thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:20 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Wrong, learn context and posters

Thanks

You're wrong - you still don't know what he said. Learn to read.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:21 pm

Wrong learn context

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:22 pm

Didge wrote:Wrong learn context

You're wrong - learn to read.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:26 pm

Wrong again learn context and how posters are, which you have not the experience I have knowing Tommy, where agaion he lied the telling part you miss making a falsified claim onto me.
I knew exactly his context

If you do not,. that is your tough luck

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:28 pm

Didge wrote:Wrong again learn context and how posters are, which you have not the experience I have knowing Tommy, where agaion he lied the telling part you miss making a falsified claim onto me.
I knew exactly his context

If you do not,. that is your tough luck

You have a problem understanding the written word Didge. It's nothing to do with context, it's to do with you not reading properly.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:30 pm

No, just you do not understand people

I do .

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:31 pm

Didge wrote:No, just you do not understand people

I do .

Clearly you don't as you claimed he said something he didn't say.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:34 pm

Again you do not understand people Rags

Which you need to understand far more than what is written based of the arguments made and claims made and also how that poster is.

To be honest it seems as there is little debate, you are just striving for attention and will thus now deny you this on this thread.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:36 pm

Didge wrote:Again you do not understand people Rags

Which you need to understand far more than what is written based of the arguments made and claims made and also how that poster is.

To be honest it seems as there is little debate, you are just striving for attention and will thus now deny you this on this thread.

I merely pointed out that you misread or misunderstood what Tommy said. You're the one carrying it on instead of just acknowledging that you did indeed misread or misunderstand what he said.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4