NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Georgia cop indicted on murder charges for shooting unarmed naked vet suffering from PTSD

2 posters

Go down

Georgia cop indicted on murder charges for shooting unarmed naked vet suffering from PTSD Empty Georgia cop indicted on murder charges for shooting unarmed naked vet suffering from PTSD

Post by Guest Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:19 pm

In stead of reaching for his pepper spray or his Taser, a DeKalb County police officer drew his gun and killed an unarmed veteran suffering from bipolar and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). Charged with felony murder and several other charges on Thursday, the officer claims the unarmed veteran was aggressively charging towards him even though witnesses dispute his “official” version of events. On March 9, 2015, residents called 911 to report a naked man crawling on the ground and acting deranged in the parking lot of their apartment complex.

As an Air Force veteran who had been deployed to Afghanistan, Anthony Hill had been diagnosed with bipolar disorder and PTSD after returning from combat in 2012. Experiencing side effects from his medication, including a locked jaw and swollen tongue, Hill had stopped taking his prescription drugs ten days before his death while waiting for a follow-up appointment at the V.A. to switch his medications.

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/01/georgia-cop-indicted-on-murder-charges-for-shooting-unarmed-naked-vet-suffering-from-ptsd/

Back to top Go down

Georgia cop indicted on murder charges for shooting unarmed naked vet suffering from PTSD Empty Re: Georgia cop indicted on murder charges for shooting unarmed naked vet suffering from PTSD

Post by Original Quill Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:14 pm

Was he black?

Explains everything in the south.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Georgia cop indicted on murder charges for shooting unarmed naked vet suffering from PTSD Empty Re: Georgia cop indicted on murder charges for shooting unarmed naked vet suffering from PTSD

Post by Original Quill Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:30 pm

I know.  He's high-yeller.  I saw before I asked...I looked it up.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:42 pm

Poor soul. This is the danger of suddenly stopping medication. I'm curious about these side effects, and which drug he was taking.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down