NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

His 6-Year-Old Asked For An Advance On His Allowance. This Is The Response He Got

2 posters

Go down

His 6-Year-Old Asked For An Advance On His Allowance. This Is The Response He Got Empty His 6-Year-Old Asked For An Advance On His Allowance. This Is The Response He Got

Post by Guest Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:09 am

A six year-old asked Dad for an advance on his allowance in order to purchase a new toy. This is the response he got...

His 6-Year-Old Asked For An Advance On His Allowance. This Is The Response He Got Iiur6-dad-savings-and-loan

I love the "bank" slogan, "BECAUSE, APPARENTLY I LOOK LIKE I'M MADE OF MONEY" and that he gave Mom's phone number for the complaint department.
This kid is totally going to call Grandma Inc.

http://www.sunnyskyz.com/blog/1232/His-6-Year-Old-Asked-For-An-Advance-On-His-Allowance-This-Is-The-Response-He-Got

Back to top Go down

His 6-Year-Old Asked For An Advance On His Allowance. This Is The Response He Got Empty Re: His 6-Year-Old Asked For An Advance On His Allowance. This Is The Response He Got

Post by eddie Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:17 pm

It's funny but a bit stupid.
He's a six year old kid and wanted some money.

Perhaps the dad feels he's rather big and clever doing that?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

His 6-Year-Old Asked For An Advance On His Allowance. This Is The Response He Got Empty Re: His 6-Year-Old Asked For An Advance On His Allowance. This Is The Response He Got

Post by Guest Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:20 pm

I thought it was hilarious and trying to install some pratical sense into his child even if 6 years old.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:04 pm

Didge wrote:I thought it was hilarious and trying to install some pratical sense into his child even if 6 years old.

Yeah I get that, but it's also a bit aresy of the dad IMO
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:21 pm

eddie wrote:
Didge wrote:I thought it was hilarious and trying to install some pratical sense into his child even if 6 years old.

Yeah I get that, but it's also a bit aresy of the dad IMO

Not when he clearly has forked out £80 already this month Eddie, there needs to be limitations and clearly he wanted this to hit home, which I back.

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down