NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanders opens up 27-point lead over Clinton among New Hampshire Dem voters

5 posters

Go down

Sanders opens up 27-point lead over Clinton among New Hampshire Dem voters Empty Sanders opens up 27-point lead over Clinton among New Hampshire Dem voters

Post by Guest Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:19 am

According to a new CNN/WMUR survey, his lead over the former secretary of state in the Granite State has ballooned by 17 points since the last poll

Three weeks before the New Hampshire presidential primary, senator Bernie Sanders of Vermont has broken into a lead in the Granite State that some politicos are calling, well, Clinton-esque. According to a new CNN/WMUR poll of likely Democratic voters, Sanders has risen to a 27 percentage point lead over former secretary of state Hillary Clinton. According to the poll, Sanders’s lead over Clinton in New Hampshire has ballooned by 17 points, 60% to 33%, since the same poll found the Vermont senator holding steady at 50% to Clinton’s 40% in early December. The latest poll was conducted largely before Sunday night’s Democratic presidential primary debate in Charleston, South Carolina — a debate wherein Clinton went after Sanders aggressively. The poll also finds that New Hampshire Democrats are becoming tougher to convince to switch sides: 52% of those polled say that they have “definitely” decided who they will support in the state’s primary on 20 February, up from 36% in the prior poll. Among decided voters, Sanders’s lead broadens to nearly 30% – 64% over Clinton’s 35%. The lead is enormous by New Hampshire standards, where most polling has shown a relatively tight race between Sanders and Clinton.

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/01/sanders-opens-up-27-point-lead-over-clinton-among-new-hampshire-dem-voters/

Back to top Go down

Sanders opens up 27-point lead over Clinton among New Hampshire Dem voters Empty Re: Sanders opens up 27-point lead over Clinton among New Hampshire Dem voters

Post by Independent Thoughts Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:51 pm

I can see Sanders winning as the Democratic nominee.
Hillary's unfavorable ratings are higher than her favorability rating.

The Dems realize that she could go to jail for a long time. Look at what happened to General Petraeus when he mishandled classified information. Look at Hillary and how many more times she's inappropriately handled classified info.

I'm not sure who I'm voting for, but I have a feeling that I'm going to have to hold my nose while casting my ballot. I'm voting for ABC: Anyone But Clinton

Independent Thoughts
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Sanders opens up 27-point lead over Clinton among New Hampshire Dem voters Empty Re: Sanders opens up 27-point lead over Clinton among New Hampshire Dem voters

Post by Guest Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:53 pm

I am beginning to get that impression that sanders is more popular and it may well have to do with how people do not trust her

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:59 pm

Didge wrote:I am beginning to get that impression that sanders is more popular and it may well have to do with how people do not trust her

In a nutshell, why do you think they don't like her much?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:03 pm

eddie wrote:
Didge wrote:I am beginning to get that impression that sanders is more popular and it may well have to do with how people do not trust her

I think many reasons Eddie, though intrigued to understand why you also think so??

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:09 pm

Didge wrote:
eddie wrote:

I think many reasons Eddie, though intrigued to understand why you also think so??

Bits and pieces I've skim red didge but I don't know enough to make a real case for it
lol
Was hoping you'd know more lol!
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:15 pm

eddie wrote:
Didge wrote:

Bits and pieces I've skim red didge but I don't know enough to make a real case for it
lol
Was hoping you'd know more lol!

I am not sure but I think she might have lost a big supporter in the Jewish vote, plus I do know she is losing support from women, of why that is, I am not sure, just things I have read

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:31 pm

eddie wrote:

Character assassination by the GOP its the only way they have a chance of winning the next election
emails, Benghazi,ect ect all bullshit scandals blown out of proportion for political advantage nobody mentions the fact that many diplomat's and embassy have been attacked over the years with loss of American life`s none of them had this amount of investigation its basically them throwing mud in the hopes it will stick with faux "news" leading the assault

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:40 pm

It's important to remember that New Hampshire is just one state. If you look at the Real Clear Politics average of polling from January 4-18, Clinton leads Sanders nationally among Democrats 51-38.

Sanders has a lot of work ahead to win the primary and should still be considered quite a long shot.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:42 pm

A Monmouth University poll released Tuesday shows that Clinton’s lead over Sanders has dropped below 20 points. Clinton has the support of 52% of Democrats and Democratic-leaning voters across the country, while Sanders gets 37% support, which is up from 26% in December.
Since then, Clinton’s support has dropped among almost all of the major groups of Democratic voters. Her numbers among liberals inverted, going from a 57%-31% margin of support over Sanders in December to a deficit of 42%-51%. Support among women for Clinton has also declined, dropping to a smaller advantage now of 54%-35% over Sanders.

http://time.com/4185640/sanders-gains-on-clinton-in-new-national-poll/

He is in the ascendency

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:46 pm

Didge wrote:A Monmouth University poll released Tuesday shows that Clinton’s lead over Sanders has dropped below 20 points. Clinton has the support of 52% of Democrats and Democratic-leaning voters across the country, while Sanders gets 37% support, which is up from 26% in December.
Since then, Clinton’s support has dropped among almost all of the major groups of Democratic voters. Her numbers among liberals inverted, going from a 57%-31% margin of support over Sanders in December to a deficit of 42%-51%. Support among women for Clinton has also declined, dropping to a smaller advantage now of 54%-35% over Sanders.

http://time.com/4185640/sanders-gains-on-clinton-in-new-national-poll/

He is in the ascendency

Didn't say he's not gaining, just pointing out that he still has far to go. Then again, there's lots of time for voters to learn about the candidates, so the polls could change quite a bit in either direction. There's not as clear a narrative on the Dem side as their is on the Republican (which boils down to "You promised you would stop Obama in 2014, you didn't, thus we don't want anyone with political experience").
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:09 pm

I just feel, from a totally, some might say, inane viewpoint, that her standing by her lying, cheating husband, just makes me have no respect for her.

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:35 pm

she is a sell out, a profession sell out.

the fact she has got so far is as Ridiculous as Trump
neither is anywhere near the quality one should be to be the leader of the USA.

If it wasn't for Sanders, Jeb Funking Bush would be the best candidate  affraid affraid affraid
and if that isn't and indictment as to the low quality of presidential candidate in the USA i don't know what is ...
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:36 pm

eddie wrote:I just feel, from a totally, some might say, inane viewpoint, that her standing by her lying, cheating husband, just makes me have no respect for her.

Now that is an interesting point

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:11 am

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/presidential-candidates-made-garbage-pail-kids-cards-article-1.2503359

Sanders opens up 27-point lead over Clinton among New Hampshire Dem voters Cards21n-1-webSanders opens up 27-point lead over Clinton among New Hampshire Dem voters Cards21n-3-webSanders opens up 27-point lead over Clinton among New Hampshire Dem voters Cards21n-2-web
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:26 am

Sanders opens up 27-point lead over Clinton among New Hampshire Dem voters 4CEkBoP
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:36 am

Sanders opens up 27-point lead over Clinton among New Hampshire Dem voters QmhFz1x
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:00 pm

IndependentThoughts wrote:I can see Sanders winning as the Democratic nominee.
Hillary's unfavorable ratings are higher than her favorability rating.

The Dems realize that she could go to jail for a long time.  Look at what happened to General Petraeus when he mishandled classified information.  Look at Hillary and how many more times she's  inappropriately handled classified info.

I'm not sure who I'm voting for, but I have a feeling that I'm going to have to hold my nose while casting my ballot.  I'm voting for ABC:  Anyone But Clinton

I don't know of anytime when Clintion mishandled classified information.  General Petraeus unlawfully shared materials with his mistress.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petraeus_scandal  Ex-VP Dick Cheney also violated the Espeonage Act in the CIA leak case.   https://www.jstor.org/stable/27552221?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents  See also, "'The Law': The CIA Leak Case Indicting Vice-President Cheney's Chief of Staff", Presidential Studies Quarterly (June 2006).

With Clinton, Republicans try to make a case out of her use of a private computer server.  But they can never point to a single incriminating document or event, which they would have to do to make out a criminal case.  It's like the Benghazi claim...there's no there there.

It's just cut and run politics, for which Republicans are famous.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:13 pm

eddie wrote:I just feel, from a totally, some might say, inane viewpoint, that her standing by her lying, cheating husband, just makes me have no respect for her.

Yes, but that's a personal opinion.  She was a victim, and she stood by her marriage.

You might not have done the same thing, but it has no bearing on her political capabilities.  Indeed, it tends to show patience and political temperance, which are deemed to be valuable these days (pace: the public dissatisfaction with Washington fractious politics).

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down