NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halal - Kosher Slaughter

+4
Victorismyhero
veya_victaous
Tommy Monk
Major
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Halal - Kosher Slaughter - Page 2 Empty Re: Halal - Kosher Slaughter

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:00 pm

Didge wrote:The above reasoning is absurd.

Accomadating food is far removed from have duel laws.

One does not effect anyone, because its like anyone else who has a preference on food, as already seen we have non-religious people who have different food preferneces based on their beliefs, whether that be Vegitarian or Vegan. This choice does not harm anyone.

choice...yes...

places obliged to provide that choice...NO

remember that idiocy(i think it was mentioned here) about that work place having demands made on it to provide two sets of microwaves and fridges??? to placte the Muslims??? stuff that....

The other is having laws that conflict and cannot effect the well being and very much clash with equality

Hence you have no point, that one is of no danger or effect on anyone, the other is.
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:02 pm

Because you are saying so

You know for a fact your argument is weak here victor, where I am happy to accomadate food which does not effect anyone, but where I would fundementally draw the line to duel laws.

They can effect lives, hence the massive difference

Its not pandering to feeed your guests at home what their preference is and children at school are guests to that shcool.
Its called accomadating.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:05 pm

Thing is Dodge... most of us are denied the choice!!!

Many mainstream food outlets only serve halal to all with no choice... and I remember someone here before arguing that WE had a choice and that was for US to become vegetarians!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:07 pm

Are they mainly halal, really?

Tell me what area you live and we will see how correct or wrong your claim is?

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:35 pm

Didge wrote:Because you are saying so

You know for a fact your argument is weak here victor, where I am happy to accomadate food which does not effect anyone, but where I would fundementally draw the line to duel laws.

Its not pandering to feeed your guests at home what their preference is and children at school are guests to that shcool.
Its called accomadating.

have you considered that perhaps i'm fed up of accomodating a culture that permits rape etc, wants to eithe blow us up or convert (at gun point), that wants to dismantle our cuture in their favour...

whos behaviour in a quite considerable part is intrinsically inimical and incompatible?
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:39 pm

Lord Foul wrote:

Its called accomadating.

have you considered that perhaps i'm fed up of accomodating a culture that permits rape etc, wants to eithe blow us up or convert (at gun point), that wants to dismantle our cuture in their favour...

whos behaviour in a quite considerable part is intrinsically inimical and incompatible?

Funny that, because the inhabitants of quite a few countries could say that about the US and UK, they could add to it  torture and the complete destruction of their lives and infrastructure and more besides.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:42 pm

Well you live in a Christian country, where that faiths permits Herem, rape, slaves etc. The only difference is many are not literal believers
Its a good thing we are a secular country Victor
So how many Muslims in this country do the above?
The majority do not, so are you going to chastise the majority because of the minority?
Where do you want to draw the line?
Next Jewish children, because of what happens in Israel?

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:44 pm

sassy wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:

Funny that, because the inhabitants of quite a few countries could say that about the US and UK, they could add to it  torture and the complete destruction of their lives and infrastructure and more besides.

yeah well I have held the beleif for a long time that we should have kept out of things and let em get on with it

clearly the afghans were happy living with the taliban

and the iraquis with sadam...

why the hell should we have stuck our noses in

that said, it provides NO excuse to allow the same here....thats just surrender monkey-ism...

oh we deserve to be destroyed becasue we are so awful (spoken in a whingeing whining cringing tone) Rolling Eyes
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:48 pm

Didge wrote:Well you live in a Christian country, where that faiths permits Herem, rape, slaves etc. The only difference is many are not literal believers
The majority do not, so are you going to chastise the majority because of the minority?

you swapped sides again didge...??

I'm not suggesting "chastising" anyone...except wrong doers

what I am suggesting is the entirely reasonable premise that if they want (for wahtever reason) to come here then they leave their culture behind and adopt ours...If they DONT want to do that its simple....go somewhere else
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:49 pm

Oh and i'm not, by any means suggesting "our" cultural norms are some sort of theoretical "ideal" they arent......BUT they are "ours" and we tend to generally "like em"

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:50 pm

And the waffle flows thick and fast when faced with undeniable truth...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:51 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
Didge wrote:Well you live in a Christian country, where that faiths permits Herem, rape, slaves etc. The only difference is many are not literal believers

what I am suggesting is the entirely reasonable premise that if they want (for wahtever reason) to come here   then they leave their culture behind and adopt ours...If they DONT want to do that its simple....go somewhere else

I have not swapped sides at all, just because your argument is poor and we both know that it is does not mean my views have changed.
I agree entirely with your view in regards to those coming here not integrating but many Muslims do. A substancial amount to do not and they are problematic, and should not be here because they do want to impose Islam, they are salafist, hardline Muslims. But I do not thing we should chatise those who do integrate on what they eat.
You do realise there is progressive Muslims trying to bring Islam into the 21st century and they should have both yours and mine support

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:52 pm

Its called accomadating.

YOU might, but the powers that be clearly dont agree with you, having allowed sharia wills into law...which are discriminatory to women...

so obvioulsy those powers would not shrink from full blown sharia courst if enough noise was made....

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:54 pm

Lord Foul wrote:

Its called accomadating.

YOU might, but the powers that be clearly dont agree with you, having allowed sharia wills into law...which are discriminatory to women...

so obvioulsy those powers would not shrink from full blown sharia courst if enough noise was made....

Going off the powers maybe is again  the current situation and does not mean what they are doing is right and its up to people like you and me to help change that.
That does not mean we should chastise the Muslims that integrate into our society does it and integrating does not mean they have to give up their faith. Christians have propgressed and even Muslims are starting to

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:56 pm

Lord Foul wrote:

Its called accomadating.

What is a Sharia Will?

If you mean the intestacy laws, Muslim women in the UK are free to use the usual courts if there's a disagreement.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:58 pm

Anyway have things to do Victor

So have a good evening Victor

Have a good evening everyone else

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:59 pm

Didge wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:

what I am suggesting is the entirely reasonable premise that if they want (for wahtever reason) to come here   then they leave their culture behind and adopt ours...If they DONT want to do that its simple....go somewhere else

I have not swapped sides at all, just because your argument is poor and we both know that it is does not mean my views have changed.
I agree entirely with your view in regards to those coming here not integrating but many Muslims do. A substancial amount to do not and they are problematic, and should not be here because they do want to impose Islam, they are salafist, hardline Muslims. But I do not thing we should chatise those who do integrate on what they eat.

let me try to explain to a "progressive"  Razz  the simple difference between "chastise" and "not have to oblige"

I'm not saying they shouldnt be allowed it....but I AM saying that there should be NO obligation on anybody (real or corporate) to "provide"...If they want thier kids to eat it then they should send em with a halal packed lunch...simples
that employer I spoke of should not even have been put in the situation of it even being suggested that duplicate equipment should be provided...He correctly provides ONE set...if the "special diet " brigade want another ...THEY should provide and maintain it...simples...

AND THE default should ALWAYS be "British"

You do realise there is progressive Muslims trying to bring Islam into the 21st century and they should have both yours and mine support
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:44 pm

Do you agree that eating halal without realizing it would turn you Muzzie?

Do you agree that UK food retailers should be limited in their offerings by bigots?

Do you agree that everyone, no matter where they live, should have religious freedom?

I will comment later.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:02 pm

Ya, and there are many just as horrific, if not more so, of animal torture in normal slaughterhouses.   People who work in them become immune to animal suffering.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:04 pm

I would have to agree with sassy there...

the rules should be tightened by a long way...all round

at least what I hunt isnt tortured to death....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:05 pm

Stormee wrote:Halal Sales Funding Terrorism

http://islam4infidels.com/proof-halal-funds-terrorism/

try finding a REPUTABLE source for your propaganda....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:05 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Do you agree that eating halal without realizing it would turn you Muzzie?

Do you agree that UK food retailers should be limited in their offerings by bigots?

Do you agree that everyone, no matter where they live, should have religious freedom?

I will comment later.

1. Would the eating of non halal by muzzies, without them realising it, turn them into non muzzies...!?

2. Do you think UK food retailers should be limiting their choice for all the 60 million non Muslim population to being only halal because of the demands of a small minority group of Muslim bigots!?

3. Do you...!?
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:22 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Do you agree that eating halal without realizing it would turn you Muzzie?

as opposed of course to " deliberately not labeling because some non muzzues might not want it"?

as opposed to being forced...in some cases to be limited to halal only ....and certainly in public bodies being obliged to provide both..with the subsequent increases in costs?

as in following the teachings of stone aged camel jockeys, to include justified rape pillage murder persecution of minorities (like gays) etc

just remember BEN...despite the pleadings of those supposed moderates who claim that "those" bits were only for "that" time...Their books says quite specifically otherwise

they says that it is "FOR all time"

which leads to something of an insoluble paradox doesnt it????

I will comment later.

Last edited by Lord Foul on Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:25 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added "s" to book to read books to make intent clear. Changed "it" to they for same reason)
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2