NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Donald Trump threatens to pull £700m investment from Scotland

+5
Victorismyhero
Major
Ben Reilly
Raggamuffin
eddie
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Donald Trump threatens to pull £700m investment from Scotland - Page 3 Empty Donald Trump threatens to pull £700m investment from Scotland

Post by Guest Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:37 pm

First topic message reminder :

Donald Trump has threatened to withhold £700m of investment in Scotland if he is banned from entering the UK.

MPs will debate later this month whether the US presidential hopeful should be refused entry.

It follows the billionaire property tycoon calling for a temporary ban on Muslims entering the US.

More than half a million people backed a petition calling on the tycoon to be barred for his comments, triggering a debate in the Commons.

However, there will be no vote at the end of the debate and it will be up to Home Secretary Theresa May to decide whether or not Mr Trump should be excluded from the UK.

MPs to debate calls to ban Donald Trump
Could Trump really be US president?
22 things that Donald Trump believes

Mr Trump owns the Turnberry golf course in South Ayrshire as well as Trump International Golf Links near Aberdeen.

In a statement, his Trump Organisation said it had planned to invest more than £200m at Turnberry and a further £500m at the Aberdeenshire course.

But it warned that any action to restrict travel would force it to "immediately end these and all future investments we are currently contemplating in the United Kingdom".

It added: "Westminster would create a dangerous precedent and send a terrible message to the world that the United Kingdom opposes free speech and has no interest in attracting inward investment.

"This would also alienate the many millions of United States citizens who wholeheartedly support Mr Trump and have made him the forerunner by far in the 2016 presidential election.

"Many people now agree with Mr Trump that there is a serious problem that must be resolved. This can only be achieved if we are willing discuss these tough issues openly and honestly."

Scottish First Minister Nicola Sturgeon last month joined the calls for Mr Trump to be considered for exclusion from the UK.

Prime Minister David Cameron has previously labelled Mr Trump's comments "stupid" but said he did not support a ban, telling MPs the tycoon would "unite us all against him" if he visited the UK.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-35246991

i am sure i speak for many Scots when i say Trump can go and fuck him self

Back to top Go down

Donald Trump threatens to pull £700m investment from Scotland - Page 3 Empty Re: Donald Trump threatens to pull £700m investment from Scotland

Post by Guest Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:44 pm

No, Irn made the most asburd claim,, wlefare has never gone up under Labour

He lied out of his arse

It went up big time and in millions lol

Back to top Go down

Donald Trump threatens to pull £700m investment from Scotland - Page 3 Empty Re: Donald Trump threatens to pull £700m investment from Scotland

Post by Irn Bru Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:46 pm

Richard The Lionheart wrote:So Irn turns completely to talking about me and now Jimmie Krankie which really shows his age lol

I shall leave my points standing and leave these two flapping like fish out of water lol

Laughing

No Didge I'm talking about your views on Nicola Sturgeon and how they swing depending on who you are have the discussion with.

You do it all the time.

Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:46 pm

Richard The Lionheart wrote:No, Irn made the most asburd claim,, wlefare has never gone up under Labour

He lied out of his arse

It went up big time and in millions lol

:lol
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:47 pm

So you are hinging on past views as to hoping you can get out of a hole you dug?

One moment

Donald Trump threatens to pull £700m investment from Scotland - Page 3 3489511464

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:50 pm

Richard The Lionheart wrote:So you are hinging on past views as to hoping you can get out of a hole you dug?

One moment

Donald Trump threatens to pull £700m investment from Scotland - Page 3 3489511464

Did you wander on to the wrong thread with that last post Didge? Laughing

Well yout past views change so often it'll be interesting to see what comes up in future that contradicts the views you held before.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:52 pm

Irn Bru wrote:
Richard The Lionheart wrote:So you are hinging on past views as to hoping you can get out of a hole you dug?

One moment

Well yout past views change so often it'll be interesting to see what comes up in future that contradicts the views you held before.

So now your view is that its wrong to change views.

One moment

Please stop,. how many more excuses are you gonna give irn?
Seriously for your failinng here?
With every answer you prove me right

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:53 pm

Pissed as a fart.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:56 pm

And the poor excuses keep coming lol

Next

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:57 pm

Richard The Lionheart wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:

One moment

So now your view is that its wrong to change views.

One moment

Please stop,. how many more excuses are you gonna give irn?
Seriously for your failinng here?
With every answer you prove me right

No it's fine but not just because of who you are debating with. You have actually changed views back and forward on the same subject withini a few months Laughing
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:58 pm

Lol I am so bored with Irns poor answers i think I will just play tines to sum up his answers lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:00 pm

So what are your views today on Nicola Sturgeon and her decision to strip Trump of his role in representing Scotland?

And also what are your views on Donald Trump himself?

Just for the record.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:01 pm

Read back as both are given buddy

wow do I have this long for him to answer lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:06 pm

Richard The Lionheart wrote:Read back as both are given buddy

wow do I have this long for him to answer lol

No, I don't want to have to go back because your views could have changed between what you said a while back and what your views are right now.

Not much to ask is it - or have you you forgot already Laughing
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:09 pm

Failed again

So funny how he cannot admit he was wrong

One final try, which further proves hopw right about Irn lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:10 pm

Just in case you missed it, cos you really need the help

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:13 pm

I love it the pair of them again look towards to me and not their own failings here.

Epic ha ha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:26 pm

Hurry up and pass out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:44 am

Richard The Lionheart wrote:I love it the pair of them again look towards to me and not their own failings here.

Epic ha ha

Yes Didge all in your own mind Laughing
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:09 am

Irn Bru wrote:
Richard The Lionheart wrote:I love it the pair of them again look towards to me and not their own failings here.

Epic ha ha

Yes Didge all in your own mind Laughing

Seriously I had the best laugh proving you cannot ever admit you are wrong.
This is he biggest problem with regressives and why nobody gives them any time of tday. What is funniers is how the pair of you need each other to debate me and even then fail badly lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3