NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Netanyahu Has Always Rejected a 2 State Solution

2 posters

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Netanyahu Has Always Rejected a 2 State Solution  Empty Re: Netanyahu Has Always Rejected a 2 State Solution

Post by Guest Thu Dec 24, 2015 2:00 am

Fuzzy Zack wrote:Natanyahu finally speaks his mind

At his Friday press conference, the prime minister ruled out full Palestinian sovereignty, derided the US approach to Israeli security, and set out his Middle East overview with unprecedented candor. His remarks were not widely reported; they should be

BY DAVID HOROVITZ July 13, 2014, 4:22 pm

http://www.timesofisrael.com/netanyahu-finally-speaks-his-mind/

So now it's clear the Zionists do not want peace and never have.

And in just one word the Islamist proves why he clearly is very much antisemitic in regards to Jews.
This is the views of one man based on growing concerns over the West Bank turning into another Gaza with ISIS affiliates which would be infinately more difficult to defend against.

Do I agree with this?

No

Do I condemn him for this?

Yes

Have I said they should change the ledership?

Yes

Has he even said for the time being during the present climate can he accomadate this?

Yes.

But how you equate this to all Zionists, even after showing you have no idea on zionism itself, how it has many forms, would be like saying all Muslims are ISIS and that they all support terrorism, equating your idiotic stand point.

Or how the Palestinians have never wanted peace based off 2 thirds backing terrorist stabbings and shootings of Innocent civillians, but you do not condemn this or say peace would be impossible off this.

Or how could Israel ever come to peace with the people of Gaza as they voted in a group that have a  charter to wipe out Israel?

Of course its a good thing most people are not like you and associate all as the samem but to ignore when the Palestinians constantly have denied peace where again this lastest violen ce has been incited by the Palestinian leadership just proves what a cretin that you are. A leaderhsip that incites violence as Fatah has done and glorifies murders, when Israel had mass protests over the murder of the Palestinian family killed in the arson, shows how far removed the hate is between the two people. One, in the Israel people whop took to the streets in condemnation of such an attck and the other where two thirds praise murderers and call themMartyrs, which is about as disgusting as it gets. Now that either is them insulting Islam, or you think it is Islamic, and thus true Islam backs murdering innocent people. You should have no cause to hate zionism, and only because of your religion could you draw any association to then regard hating Jews, through the false guise of Zionismm, which is about a historical Jewish homeland.

Now the majority of Palestinians do not want a two state solutiong

The EU’s anti-Semitism czar, Katharina von Schnurbein, discussed Europe’s efforts to formulate an updated definition of anti-Semitism with the Times of Israel.
“The definition of anti-Semitism is very disputed, even among Jews themselves. The main dissent revolves around the question of manifestations against the State of Israel. We’re currently looking into this issue,” Katharina von Schnurbein told The Times of Israel in a telephone interview last week from Brussels. “One thing is clear: Anti-Semitism can sometimes hide behind anti-Zionism. That is certainly our understanding here.”

So listen up you pathetic waste of oxygen, if I see any more antisemitism from you, sassy or that hitler supporting racist, the 3 of you are going to be reported to the Police for your antisemitism.
Ben may sit back and do fuck all about your racism, but at least I can do something about it.

Back to top Go down

Netanyahu Has Always Rejected a 2 State Solution  Empty Re: Netanyahu Has Always Rejected a 2 State Solution

Post by Guest Thu Dec 24, 2015 3:00 am

So again we see now more sexist terminiology using a form of wording that is derogatory to women, thus manking an even more daft view of men in a view they must equate to being women and thus bitches,.

Even calling me a zionist shows your level of maturity, that of a two year old lol
With every post you just back what a nasty little racist low life you are. Still lets hope you are stupid enough to post up and incrimiunate yourself as nothing will give me greater pleasure than to see you off our streets 

As I say you have been warned any incitemnt I see from you, I will have no hessiation of reporting to the Police and I will be doing the nation a service getting so racist scum off our streets.

Never claimed the above would warrant calling the Police, but some of your other rhetoric would do.

Again you have never had a fight in your life, I would hate to see a grown man cry, so stop woth all the macho bullshit you do not fool anyone.

Also how you think you can make demands on me is comical, seriously one slap in the face and you would cry like a girl and I mean that if a girl just slapped you in the face,.
So please stop making me laugh with your attempts to look hard, its farcical from a pigeon chest, always trying to puff it out to look hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 24, 2015 3:13 am

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Richard The Lionheart wrote:So again we see now more sexist terminiology using a form of wording that is derogatory to women, thus manking an even more daft view of men in a view they must equate to being women and thus bitches,.

As I say you have been warned any incitemnt I see from you, I will have no hessiation of reporting to the Police and I will be doing the nation a service getting so racist scum off our streets.

Never claimed the above would warrant calling the Police, but some of your other rhetoric would do.

Again you have never had a fight in your life, I would hate to see a grown man cry, so stop woth all the macho bullshit you do not fool anyone.

Also how you think you can make demands on me is comical, seriously one slap in the face and you would cry like a girl and I mean that if a girl just slapped you in the face,.
So please stop making me laugh with your attempts to look hard, its farcical from a pigeon chest, always trying to puff it out to look hard.

You're clearly going hysterical again. What's your next username going to be after you lose your temper and delete this one?

Thank you for proving what a complete coward you Zionists are.

And violent threats are not very Christmassy - but then you're so threatened by my words that this is your only response. This is why I rule you Didge.

You know my name and address - when you grow a pair, come and slap me or call the Police. Your choice. Till then, you have no bite and I will always have the upper hand.

Where did I threaten you Zack?

Seems the only one here excited here is you

I am not threatened by a boy and I would end up going back to Jail being as all know what I said I would do, which incriminates me as I would be done if I came up to you.

Now happy to give you my address if you like, and that way the intent is on you.

Lets see if you have the balls eh?

Seriously it would not even need a slabp, you would shit yourself and run a mile

Let me know if you want the address, at least this way your twat friends would not shop me into the Police for braking your back

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 24, 2015 3:15 am

Fuzzy Zack wrote:And you're a liar.

You claimed by stating "all Zionists" was an antisemitic remark.

Then when I call you, you quiver like a pussy and say "never claimed the above warranted a call to the Police".

Coward! Never make threats you can't back up. HA HA!

Good night. I hope I don't give you nightmares.

You said Zionists, that is plural and there is many forms as explained to you of zionsim

ha ha ha getting a hard on are we sitting behind your PC

Going to PM you my address, which no doubt I will be descending upon by you and more of your cowarly mates because you will shit yourself

Now you have no excuse

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 24, 2015 3:18 am

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Richard The Lionheart wrote:

I am not threatened by a boy and I would end up going back to Jail being as all know what I said I would do, which incriminates me as I would be done if I came up to you.

Now happy to give you my address if you like, and that way the intent is on you.

Seriously it would not even need a slabp, you would shit yourself and run a mile

Let me know if you want the address, at least this way your twat friends would not shop me into the Police for braking your back

Look how the coward Didge now tries to play the victim. Typical Zionist tactics of lying and deception.

Please go to Israel Didge, so I can watch you burn with all the other Zionist pigs.

PMSL, is that all you can come back with ha ha ha

You have my address, put up or shut up you little skinny runt

Thanks for more evidence and incitement of hate and your true intentions

Lets see what admin say of this

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 24, 2015 3:19 am

Fuzzy Zack wrote:

You said Zionists, that is plural and there is many forms as explained to you of zionsim

ha ha ha getting a hard on are we sitting behind your PC

Going to PM you my address, which no doubt I will be descending upon by you and more of your cowarly mates because you will shit yourself

Now you have no excuse

You're such a desperate little bitch.

Who said I wanted your address? I don't have to physically intimidate you when I'm doing so well here.

Lol!

Besides, you want to slap me. I'm a peaceful person.

ha ha ha ha all mouth and no trousers

Run along you little runt,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 24, 2015 3:21 am

Fuzzy Zack wrote:

PMSL, is that all you can come back with ha ha ha

You have my address, put up or shut up you little skinny runt

Thanks for more evidence and incitement of hate and your true intentions

Lets see what admin say of this

Let's see you call the police?

Mr Coward. Lol! Don't make threats you can't keep. I will always expose you.

Well as seen you just shit yourself by claiming you speak of peace which is a clear contradiction with the incitement above.
Islam by your very own words does not preach peace and you insult many Muslims if you claim to be a Muslim

You only expose yourself

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 24, 2015 3:23 am

Fuzzy Zack wrote:

ha ha ha ha all mouth and no trousers

Run along you little runt,

Why are you turning "calling the Police" into a midnight gay rendezvous?

Now being homophobic, the true nature of the vileness of religion comes out.

Why are you referring to the Police or myself as being gay, unless you think being gay is an insult?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 24, 2015 3:44 am

Fuzzy Zack wrote:

Look how the coward Didge now tries to play the victim. Typical Zionist tactics of lying and deception.

Please go to Israel Didge, so I can watch you burn with all the other Zionist pigs.

You see I am an expert in being able to get you wound up and expose your true hate intent and the fact you come out with something that is often repeated by those who hate Jews is very evident.

Senior Palestinian Authority official Abbas Zaki (pictured) this week agreed with many Christians and Jews that it is by divine intervention that the Jewish people are being gathered in this land. But, for Zaki, the end goal is not the restoration of Israel, but rather its demise.

“I believe that Allah will gather [the Jews] so we can kill them,” Zaki told Palestinian Authority TV.

He went on to accuse Israelis of having “no religion and no principles, they are an advanced instrument of evil.”
In 2009, Zaki admitted on

http://www.israeltoday.co.il/NewsItem/tabid/178/nid/24503/Default.aspx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:59 am

Enough of this crap, gentlemen. I'm locking this thread up and I don't want to see you going at one another like this.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down