NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flu vaccine is a joke

+2
Victorismyhero
eddie
6 posters

Go down

Flu vaccine is a joke  Empty Flu vaccine is a joke

Post by eddie Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:21 pm

INFLUENZA IS UNCOMMON
Influenza (‘flu’) symptoms include fever, headache, aches and pains, cough and runny nose. Most people recover in 3 to 10 days but the frail and the elderly may develop serious complications such as pneumonia. Influenza viruses are only a few of over 200 types of viruses which are associated with ‘flu-like’ symptoms (ILI) ‘Vaccines for preventing influenza in healthy adults’; Jefferson et al; July 2010; http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/14651858.CD001269.pub4/abstract; for accurate diagnoses of true influenza, lab tests are required. On average, influenza virus is associated with only about 10% of all seasonal influenza-like illness. See ‘VRAN Flu-like Watch’ table at http://vran.org/about-vaccines/specific-vaccines/influenza-vaccine-flu-shot/

FLU SHOTS’ ARE INEFFECTIVE
Every year, several months in advance of our influenza season, technicians gather new virus samples from pigs and humans in foreign countries. Using these samples, a prediction is made about which viral strains would be most likely to show up in North America the next flu season. Those chosen are used for the flu shot.
Even for seasons when the vaccine strains have matched those circulating, a 2012 Lancet study was “unable to identify a clear protective impact associated with a good match”. The Compelling Need for Game-Changing Influenza Vaccines; CIDRAP, U of Minnesota; OCT 2012; Chapter 3, pg 28: http://www.cidrap.umn.edu/cidrap/files/80/ccivi%20report.pdf (and see the study in Appendix One)
A 2006 study analyzing eight years of data on over 72,000 seniors, found good health prior to vaccination appeared to have a greater effect on influenza resistance than the ‘flu shot’. Furthermore, although frail seniors in poorer health were less likely to receive ‘flu shots’ and more likely to die, their deaths were from any cause, not just influenza or its complications. ‘Evidence of bias in estimates of influenza vaccine effectiveness in seniors’; Jackson et al: http://ije.oxfordjournals.org/content/35/2/337.full.pdf Also see: http://www.reuters.com/article/2008/08/29/us-flu-elderly-idUSHAR96014920080829 Despite a 50% increase in seniors’ acceptance of ‘flu shots’ between 1989 and 2000, flu season death rates of seniors increased during that period. http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2009/11/does-the-vaccine-matter/307723/2/

FLU SHOTS’ ARE RISKY
Evidence is mounting that people who received seasonal ‘flu shots’ were at increased risk of contracting H1N1 pandemic influenza. In 2009, this was observed in Canadians; by 2012, an animal study and international reports had corroborated the effect. http://www.cbc.ca/news/health/flu-shot-linked-to-higher-incidence-of-flu-in-pandemic-year-1.1287363; http://anthraxvaccine.blogspot.ca/2012/02/mandatory-vaccinations-points-to.html A 2012 Hong Kong study found ‘flu shot’ recipients are 5.5 times more likely to get influenza or another respiratory infection. http://gaia-health.com/gaia-blog/2013-06-02/flu-vax-causes-5-5-times-more-respiratory-infections/ Influenza vaccine trials show that influenza-like symptoms are “very common” or “common” in ‘flu shot’ recipients. For example, see pages 6 & 7 at www.gsk.ca/english/docs-pdf/product-monographs/Fluviral.pdf and page 3 at www.medicines.org.au/files/abpinflu.pdf.
A 2012 Mayo Clinic study reports more risk of hospitalization for influenza-vaccinated children, especially those with asthma. Joshi AY, et al; ‘Effectiveness of trivalent inactivated influenza vaccine in influenza-related hospitalization in children: a case-control study.’ Allergy Asthma Proc. 2012 Mar-Apr; 33(2):e23-7. (Reference from ‘Healthcare Workers Flu Shot Refusal Documentation – July 2012’; Tenpenny: https://www.facebook.com/notes/dr-tenpenny-on-vaccines/healthcare-workers-flu-shot-refusal-documentation-july-2012/10150926616543344 ) A 2003 Canadian survey found 80% more asthma flare-ups in ‘flu shot’ recipients. ‘Influenza vaccination among Canadians with chronic respiratory disease’: http://www.resmedjournal.com/article/S0954-6111(08)00295-3/abstract
A 2011 study found the ‘flu shot’ “elicits a measurable inflammatory response among pregnant women…preterm birth has an inflammatory component”. Christian et al; Inflammatory responses to trivalent influenza virus vaccine among pregnant

Read more
http://vaccinechoicecanada.com/wp-content/uploads/flu-brochure-2013-14-references.doc

eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Flu vaccine is a joke  Empty Re: Flu vaccine is a joke

Post by eddie Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:23 pm

Not to mention the number of children who've died immediately afterwards.
There's a leaflet I saw somewhere, that is supposed to be given out with the shot, which basically says its ineffective.

I will find it
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:32 pm

March 30, 2015 – The seasonal flu vaccine prevented more than 40,000 flu-associated deaths in the United States during a nine year period from 2005-2006 through 2013-2014 according to estimates in a new study published in the journal Vaccine. This estimate represents a little less than a one-quarter (22%) reduction in the deaths that would have occurred in the absence of flu vaccination during that time. CDC has estimated previously that seasonal flu-associated deaths in the United States range between 3,000 and 49,000 people each year.
Estimates from the study showed that the majority of the flu-associated deaths prevented—nearly 89 percent (88.9%)—were in people 65 years of age and older. Next to older people, young children 6 months through 4 years of age benefitted most from flu vaccine in terms of the percentage of deaths averted. Children younger than 5 years old and adults 65 years of age and older are at high risk of serious flu complications and typically account for the majority of flu-associated deaths and have the highest flu-associated hospitalization rates.
The study included a breakdown of deaths prevented by season. The most deaths were prevented during the 2012-2013 season, when nearly 9,400 deaths were prevented by vaccination, despite modest estimated vaccine effectiveness that season. Like the current 2014-2015 flu season, H3N2 viruses circulated predominantly during the 2012-2013 season.
The fewest deaths prevented by flu vaccination occurred during the 2009 pandemic. Researchers estimated that 222 deaths were prevented by vaccination that season. Study authors attributed this to the fact that 2009 monovalent pandemic vaccine did not become widely available until well after the peak of influenza illness had occurred. Flu activity during the pandemic was dominated by 2009 H1N1 virus circulation, with almost no seasonal viruses being detected during that time.
To conduct the study, researchers applied statistical modeling with U.S. age-group specific estimates of flu-associated excess deaths, monthly flu vaccination coverage estimates, and summary seasonal flu vaccine effectiveness (VE) estimates.
Overall, the findings from the study continue to support the benefits of flu vaccination and suggest that both increased flu vaccination coverage and increased flu vaccine effectiveness would help to prevent more flu-associated deaths.
The article is available online from the Vaccine journal’s website.

http://www.cdc.gov/flu/news/flu-vaccine-saved-lives.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:46 pm

How do they know the vaccine prevented a vaccinated person getting the flu?
I've never had the flu, not has my partner or my children or a good nimbler of my friends, yet none of us have been vaccinated.

There is no evidence to suggest it prevents flu.

What do you think of the document I supplied? Did you read it all?
Is it a lie then?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:58 pm

yep eddied the "powers that be" want to delegitimise flu vaccines, because they WANT an epidemic...kill a few more elderly and chronic ill folk off....

they have their vaccines available.... dont want the "peasants" to have it so lets make it "ineffective...even fightening"

and given that many of the links in your OP are from"anti vaccination" organisations, that just want to stop ALL vaccinations (religious loonys) I find it hard to give any legitimacy to it...
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Dec 20, 2015 6:02 pm

Well I had the flu jab in October and am just getting over the worst flu I have ever had.....obviously this strain wasn't included in the vaccination.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Dec 20, 2015 6:44 pm

99% of people that recon they have flu in a non epidemic year actually have ........a bad cold.....man flu, or worse still woman flu (you know the one that makes you do nowt but complain).....

some of the "cold viruses" and their relatives are damn near as bad as flu in many ways

you will know when its flu ........ It hurts to piss and it hurts to even touch your hair.....and you will have true "fever temperatures" not the mildly rasied temperature of the cold bugs....

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Dec 20, 2015 6:56 pm

Lord Foul wrote:99% of people that recon they have flu in a non epidemic year actually have ........a bad cold.....man flu, or worse still woman flu (you know the one that makes you do nowt but complain).....

some of the "cold viruses" and their relatives are damn near as bad as flu in many ways

you will know when its flu ........   It hurts to piss and it hurts to even touch your hair.....and you will have true "fever temperatures" not the mildly rasied temperature of the cold bugs....

Flu vaccine is a joke  2385359624

Maybe the pee thing is a man symptom, I haven't had that....but everything else, including my eyes, ears and teeth ached...and my dreams have been horrendous, but I put that down to a high temperature..
Three weeks of feeling like shite convinces me that I have had more than a cold.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Dec 20, 2015 7:03 pm

Syl wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:99% of people that recon they have flu in a non epidemic year actually have ........a bad cold.....man flu, or worse still woman flu (you know the one that makes you do nowt but complain).....

you will know when its flu ........   It hurts to piss and it hurts to even touch your hair.....and you will have true "fever temperatures" not the mildly rasied temperature of the cold bugs....

Maybe the pee thing is a man symptom, I haven't had that....but everything else, including my eyes, ears and teeth ached...and my dreams have been horrendous, but I put that down to a high temperature..
Three weeks of feeling like shite convinces me that I have had more than a cold.

Yah diseased creature...yup it certainly sounds kinda...flu...

see thats the give away,,,

colds will make you feel like shite
flu makes you feel like shite, with the added bonus that EVERYTHING hurts...

if it hurts to bend your ear, touch you hair etc...then yup its likely flu

and if you have been bad for 3 weeks with it...then you should ideally take another couple of weeks to get up and moving again.

last time I had flu I was 4 weeks in bed, confined there by the doc, who reckoned he would hospitalise me if i didnt stay there, and then made me take another 2 weeks off work to recuperate....mind that was a "nasty" one....

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Dec 20, 2015 7:15 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
Syl wrote:

Yah diseased creature...yup it certainly sounds kinda...flu...

see thats the give away,,,

colds will make you feel like shite
flu makes you feel like shite, with the added bonus that EVERYTHING hurts...

if it hurts to bend your ear, touch you hair etc...then yup its likely flu

and if you have been bad for 3 weeks with it...then you should ideally take another couple of weeks to get up and moving again.

last time I had flu I was 4 weeks in bed, confined there by the doc, who reckoned he would hospitalise me if i didnt stay there, and then made me take another 2 weeks off work to recuperate....mind that was a "nasty" one....

That's the worst thing about flu, not only does it floor you for weeks, it then takes weeks to get over it.
I have had it three times in my life......I had forgotten how ill it makes you....over the worst now though.

It annoys me when people go about their business and complain they have the flu, No they don't....they have a cold or a bug, if they had flu they would be unable to operate as normal.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sun Dec 20, 2015 7:21 pm

Didn't get one this year as last year's made me really ill.
Got pnuemonia!
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Dec 20, 2015 7:25 pm

Handy Andy wrote:Didn't get one this year as last year's made me really ill.
Got pnuemonia!

You trumped me then. Laughing
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Dec 20, 2015 7:40 pm

I've never had the flu
I rarely get colds
Never had vaccines.

You're either susceptible to colds and flu or not.

Still no evidence to say the jab prevents flu, since I've rad tons of accounts of children having the flu jab, getting flu, and dying.
An American couple just sued and won, over the jab making their son disabled.
Many more to follow now.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:08 pm

A touch of malaria 'aint no joke.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down