NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is getting bloody ridiculous!

+2
Raggamuffin
Syl
6 posters

Go down

This is getting bloody ridiculous! Empty This is getting bloody ridiculous!

Post by Guest Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:42 pm

This goofball on the left in this picture is my 12 year old cousin, Armaan Singh Sarai. He was born and raised in Texas by a loving ‪#‎Sikh‬ family. In his spare time, he loves spending time with his family, watching tv, and playing video games. In his family, are his mom, dad, two sisters and a brother who love him more than life, after all he's the baby in the family. His family moved to Dallas, Texas about three to four months ago, and being the new kid wasn't that easy for him. It made it especially hard since he isn't able to get out much, due to a heart condition he was born with. The heart condition has led him to having three open heart surgeries, and he isn't able to do a lot of extra curricular activities. But his love from his family and friends has always been enough to keep his heart filled. His family and friends would describe to be really funny, nice, and a caring human being.

On Friday, December 11th, 2015, my cousin attended school, like any other normal 12 year old child. A bully in class thought it would be funny to accuse him of having a bomb, and so the principal, without any questioning, interrogation, or notification to his parents, called the police.

Worried & frightened at home, his family was concerned as to why he had not reached home right after school. They started calling every police department in the area, only to find out he was sent to a Juvenile facility. They kept him held behind bars for three consecutive days, before finally releasing him on Monday, December 15th.

It hurts my heart and boils my blood that there are people stupid enough out there not only accusing us, but our innocent children of being terrorists! It sickens me even more that there are people even more stupid out there, taking their word for it. My cousin is a minor and was arrested without any evidence or guardian present! This should show you how fucked up the system is! There are good people out there, but the majority of the system is corrupt! All these bastards see is race & the color of your skin! He's more than what meets the eye people! I'm more, you're more, we're all more! The color of your skin does not define who you are! Please help share this post to open people's eyes to the fuckery that goes on in our system ‪#‎JusticeForArmaan‬ ‪#‎SikhLivesMatter‬ ‪#‎HumanityMatters‬

This is getting bloody ridiculous! 315800_10204219549369428_5033502417160960474_n

https://www.facebook.com/ginee.haer/posts/10204219556009594

Back to top Go down

This is getting bloody ridiculous! Empty Re: This is getting bloody ridiculous!

Post by Syl Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:52 pm

What a catalogue of errors.
The principal should be sacked.
The police should be investigated.
The family live in America so they should sue the arse of everyone involved.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:02 pm

Spot on, my thoughts exactly!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:20 pm

The kid who said he had a bomb should be ... well I don't know what really. Of course that depends on whether he just said it as a "joke" or out of spite, or if he really believed it.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:20 pm

There is no way they would hold a child for so long and not even contact the parents or even contact the school
There is something very fishy about this whole claim to be honest

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:22 pm

Well yes, it's all a bit one-sided.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:25 pm

I mean, the school would have to inform the parents first and foremost
He is a minor so the Police would also have to do the same.
3 days?
Come on, this sounds bonkers
I mean fair enough if true they should sack many here, but my guiess this is attention seeking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:26 pm

The only thing fishy is a cod you need a good slap with!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And you obviously know fuck all about the way American schools bring in police for the slightest thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:28 pm

http://www.business-standard.com/article/beyond-business/12-year-old-sikh-boy-arrested-in-us-after-classmate-accuses-him-of-carrying-a-bomb-115121700360_1.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:28 pm

Really

So where is any feedback from the Police or school

This was posted on FB where there is no evidence to back any of this up

You are telling me a school would call in the Police and not even bother to inform the parents?
Are you having a bubble bath?

Before posting may I suggest you validate something that has had nothing to varify this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:29 pm

That link just provides the same info gotten from FB

Holy crap on a cracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:30 pm

It would/could not happen in a civilised country like England...( Razz) but a vid I saw recently of a cop dragging a young girl off her chair in class in an American school makes me think it could possibly happen in the states.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:33 pm

Exactly, and the kid who was arrested for making a clock.

On Huff as well, they are pretty good at checking their sources:

http://www.huffingtonpost.in/2015/12/17/sikh-teen-bomb-us_n_8824856.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:35 pm

Syl wrote:It would/could not happen in a civilised country like England...( Razz) but a vid I saw recently of a cop dragging a young girl off her chair in class in an American school makes me think it could possibly  happen in the states.

Indeed, so where is the video evidence of this boy being carted off from school?

I mean seriously, the school and the Police not contacting any of his family?

If this was true, it would be a world mmedia story

I take the slim possibility I am wrong, where it has no doubt been a case that maybe the Police were called and now the story has been blown out of all proportion by this cousin.

That would be the only truth here because I really doubt any school would not caontact the parents

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:37 pm

So huffington post also just goes off the facebook post and does nnot contact the school, the family or anyone to varify

Holy crap on a cracker

Is this today's Journalism, post any thing someone says on FB?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:43 pm

Its what is missing from this story to me that is more telling.

No name of the school.
No name of the Principle.
No name of the Juvenile facility

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:46 pm

Yes - come on - it's from a Facebook page, so it can't be verified at the moment. If there's any more info, that would be interesting to see.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:54 pm

I just had a google round, the story is repeated in quite a few publications....
It will be interesting to see if anything else is said though.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by eddie Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:20 pm

Hmmmm. And that boy doesn't even look 12 lol
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:15 pm

Who Is Armaan Singh Sarai? Sikh Student Arrested After Backpack Bomb Accusation

y Julia Glum @superjulia On 12/18/15 AT 10:31 AM

This is getting bloody ridiculous! Gettyimages-488632486 Armaan Singh Sarai, a Sikh 12-year-old, was arrested last week in Arlington, Texas, after joking about blowing up his school. Critics compared his case to that of Ahmed Mohamed, pictured here as he speaks during a news conference Sept. 16 in Irving, Texas. Photo: Getty Images
A Sikh 12-year-old spent about three days in a juvenile detention center this week after police arrested him at school in what some are comparing to the case of "clock kid" Ahmed Mohamed. Armaan Singh Sarai, a 7th-grader in Arlington, Texas, was accused of making a terrorist threat, though his family and the police were still arguing over on the circumstances days later, the Dallas Morning News reported.

The Arlington Independent School District alerted the local police department Dec. 11 after Armaan allegedly threatened to blow up his junior high school using a bomb in his backpack. Officers searched his bag but found no explosives, the Arlington Voice reported. Though Armaan said he was just kidding, the police arrested him.

"Unfortunately, when things like this occur, we do take this very seriously," Lt. Christopher Cook told the local NBC affiliate. "Whether it's written or spoken, when it crosses the line and causes this type of alarm, this panic in the community, that's when it really rises into this terroristic threat statute that's on the books."

Armaan went to juvenile detention. The school district said it notified his parents where he was, but the family said they panicked when he went missing.

That wasn't the only part of the story they were fighting over. In a viral Facebook post Tuesday, Armaan's cousin Ginee Haer wrote that "a bully in his class thought it would be funny to accuse him of having a bomb" and "without any questioning, interrogation or notification to his parents, called the police."

“He saw this battery thing I have for charging electronics and he assumed that it was a bomb," Armaan Singh said.
This is getting bloody ridiculous! CWgvC0BWsAE2yCd

Armaan himself said classmate saw a battery pack wired into in his backpack and they exchanged wisecracks about it being a bomb. “I thought it was a joke, so I started laughing and he started laughing,” Armaan told the News. “The next thing you know, I’m reading with my friend, and police come in, grab me and take me outside.”

In her Facebook post, Haer linked the arrest to racism. Others, like the Washington Post, drew comparisons between the incidents involving Armaan and Ahmed, an Indian 14-year-old who gained international attention after being arrested for bringing to school a clock that looked like an explosive. Both boys were in the greater Dallas area, though Ahmed has since moved to Qatar.

http://www.ibtimes.com/who-armaan-singh-sarai-sikh-student-arrested-after-backpack-bomb-accusation-2232069

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:29 pm

try making a joke about a bomb in you luggage in an air port.....and see how long you spend in jail...its actually illegal

why is a school any different?

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:36 pm

So it wasn't exactly as the FB page announced, but still some big mistakes were made.
Seems the bully didn't really exist and Armaan himself was having a joke about blowing up the school.

So the police were called and  they searched the boys bag  and found nothing alarming, surely the next step would have been to call his parents...not haul him out of school to some juvenile facility?

The lad is 12......old enough to realise he said stupid things, and yes he should be taught that in todays climate making jokes about bombs is unacceptable and he should face some sort of disciplinary action .......but surely locking him up for 3 days is completely over the top.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:39 pm

Completely agree, it was a stupid joke, but as it was just between the two boys they probably thought nothing of it.   They certainly should not be able to lock him up for three days when they found there was no bomb and it was a 'joke'.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:46 pm

ah well...teach the kid not to be a twat then wont it...

oh...wait......if it was whitey it would

since he's not, obviously it will justify his radicalisation
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:49 pm

12 year olds can be stupid regardless of what colour they are.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:56 pm

thats NOT what I meant syl

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:58 pm

Lord Foul wrote:ah well...teach the kid not to be a twat then wont it...

oh...wait......if it was whitey it would

since he's not, obviously it will justify his radicalisation

Don't be silly Vic, might make him pissed off and feel he was got at because of his colour (and he probably was, Americans can be bloody ignorant about telling the difference between Sikhs and Muslims and I doubt it would have happened if he was a. white and b. not new to the area).

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:09 pm

Stupid kid shouldn't have made th joke. Sad sign of the times really, as it was just a joke between two boys.
We make stuoid jokes in my house all time.

He looks a bit odd in the pic though, does he have autism perhaps?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:12 pm

"Specifically, according to the student, Sarai claimed to have a bomb in his backpack, wired to go off at a certain time, and that Sarai planned to leave the bomb in a school bathroom and flee," the report added, quoting the police official.

According to Cook, during interrogation, Sarai admitted telling his classmate about bringing a bomb, but insisted he was only joking.

"Schools take bomb threats seriously, and that even joking about having a bomb at school is considered a terroristic threat - a felony," Cook added.

ccording to media reports, police said they indeed went to Nichols Junior High School in Dallas, Texas, after a student told a teacher that Sarai told him he was planning to blow up the school.

http://www.deccanherald.com/content/518227/sikh-boy-jokes-bomb-backpack.html

So the original claims were as I suspected a farce.
I think this little boy is telling lots of porkies and its clear many felt there was a genuine threat.
What are the Police and teachers to do if as seen this twat did in fact make a bomb threat. The only thing in question is whether the boy he told, knew he was joking and I do not think he was joking. Clearly the other pupil who has been judged by many here already without a hearing, clearly felt there was a genuine threat and at that age and with the heightened security, would you take any such risk.

The boy got everything he deserved. Clearly the Police held him also for a valid reason, because clearly this idiot boy set out to cause mayhem at the school. They should expell him for putting countless children through such an unecessary scare

It has fuck all to do with him being sikh and Asian

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:14 pm

I totally agree with you after reading your link.
This wasn't an innocent little whispered joke between friends.

The police had to act -what if they hadn't???
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:17 pm

eddie wrote:I totally agree with you after reading your link.
This wasn't an innocent little whispered joke between friends.

The police had to act -what if they hadn't???

Er - they looked and there was no bomb.  And everything in Didges link is disputed.  And the link says 'under interrigation' he admitted but said it was a joke.  And what were they doing interrigating a 12 year old without his parents present?

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:19 pm

The boy not only said ha had a bomb but further went on to say where he'd put it.
That's a fucking stupid joke sass
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:22 pm

eddie wrote:The boy not only said ha had a bomb but further went on to say where he'd put it.

Nope, that's what the other boy said, the one he says was trying to get him into trouble.  In any case, you don't let the police interrigate a 12 year old without parents present, especially one with a bad heart condition that the school knew about I expect (they have to be told of all health conditions after all).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:23 pm

Exactky Eddie and I have no doubt based on precise details given like the boy stating where he will leave the device, given a specific time. Now clearly he knew dam well that the other boy clearly took it as a genuine threat. His intent is clear and I bet more comes out about this kids behaviour at school or whether he may have a vendetta against some of the other kids. I have no doubt this idot clearly intened to scare other kids here and the school, then when he did get into trouble, out comes the race victim card with a fabricated claim to being bullied. I knew from the FB account that somethinhg did not sit right as she left out the name of the school, the juvenile centre and the Heads name, why? To deny people the chance to find out for themselves what happens. Its clear the cousin deliberately left out key points here in her FB account. It leaves far less a chance of being exposed. Thet parents have only now gonje to the press and I bet this girl did not think it would reach this level of publicity.

There is nothing worse when people who are guilty of doing wrong as this boy did, then play off the racist card, as it then only further insults the real victims of racist hate.

Just because a boy is a Sikh and Asian, does not mean you should immediatelly assume he is not capable of doing something nasty and wrong

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:25 pm

The boy never said it, the other boy did.

And you were the one who said the whole story was made up and never happened because it was just on FB.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:29 pm

sassy wrote:
eddie wrote:The boy not only said ha had a bomb but further went on to say where he'd put it.

Nope, that's what the other boy said, the one he says was trying to get him into trouble.  In any case, you don't let the police interrigate a 12 year old without parents present, especially one with a bad heart condition that the school knew about I expect (they have to be told of all health conditions after all).

Well that is his touch shit for putting the school through such a scare

"Schools take bomb threats seriously, and that even joking about having a bomb at school is considered a terroristic threat - a felony," Cook added.

They thus had every right to hold him.
So the fabricated claim the parents came home and knew nothing was bullshit, the school had informed them and its clear also what he told the Police that he intented to scare, then as an after sight claim he was joking. I think from the start he intented to scare the school into evacuting.

He is in the wrong to claim the other boy knew when he is not here to defend his side of the story and the Police clearly believe his, the teachers version. Plus the fact the only person claiming it was a joke was the idiot boy himself.

He is guilty as hell, he got out, cousin is angry makes up a load of Bullshit on FB of which now the family has to back or look complete dicks. Why did they not go to the papers in the first place? Because they knew their son was in the wrong. Now they have to defend the story from the cousin, which as seen already has been contradicted by the fact the school did inform the parents

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Dec 19, 2015 1:04 am

Sassy... the clock boy didn't make a clock at all... he took an already working digital clock and dismantled the working parts from the casing and then stuck it into another box that he had also already stuck a load of wires into...

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/10/23/clock-boy-mohamed-finally-shows-his-suspect-device/

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:10 am

Tommy Monk wrote:Sassy... the clock boy didn't make a clock at all... he took an already working digital clock and dismantled the working parts from the casing and then stuck it into another box that he had also already stuck a load of wires into...

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/10/23/clock-boy-mohamed-finally-shows-his-suspect-device/

I agree with tommy and on closer inspection of the picture looks like a clock radio parts

that is not to say the parts could not be purchased of salvaged but looking at the photos
i could see no evidence he has a honest claim that he "invented a clock" than i invented the wheel
he put a clock in a pencil case with a digital display

To be honest i find what he did whatever the motives really where , irresponsible at the least especially in America

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:30 am

This is getting bloody ridiculous! <a href=This is getting bloody ridiculous! Untitl10" />

ok i have put some numbers on things

1 220 Ac (American) supply looks like its feeding

2 drop down transformer

3 wires lead out of that rough AC i am guessing about 12-15v in to a manufactured circuit board and it looks professionally flow soldered and varnished  
4 it seems to have a battery connection as well often used on alarm clocks to keep the time accurate
5 looks like the user control board
6 led(not lcd) panel i have had hundreds of them
7 the three ribbons the biggest give away of them all

he did not invent anything And i do have ....concerns
I suspect it was intended as one of those American schools pranks they seem so fond of but it got way out of hand

Last edited by korban dallas on Sat Dec 19, 2015 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Dc to AC DoH!!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:42 am

Bloody hell kd. ..

Are you finally starting to see the sense I talk on here..?

Now... given the general high security threat level in USA, as well as the specific high level security threat level in schools with the recent shooting incidents etc...

if anyone else had turned up in any other public location with a box of wires with a clock stuck on it, that they would be subject to a high level security response etc.

It was not racism to respond to this event in this way just because it was a Muslim boy responsible...

It was racism to give him special treatment because he was a Muslim.!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:41 am

There is also another fundemenatl aspect here which shows the boy is lying.

]i]New York, Dec 18 (IANS) A 12-year-old Sikh boy who was kept behind the bars for three days this month for causing a bomb scare admitted to the police he only joked to a classmate about bringing a bomb in his backpack, media reports said on Friday. The boy's family, however, said he was framed. As reported by inquisitr.com, Arlington police Lt. Christopher Cook said that another student, who has not been identified, told a teacher that Armaan Singh Sarai told him (the student) that he (Sarai) was planning to blow up the school.

"Specifically, according to the student, Sarai claimed to have a bomb in his backpack, wired to go off at a certain time, and that Sarai planned to leave the bomb in a school bathroom and flee," the report added, quoting the police official. According to Cook, during interrogation, Sarai admitted telling his classmate about bringing a bomb, but insisted he was only joking. "Schools take bomb threats seriously, and that even joking about having a bomb at school is considered a terroristic threat - a felony," Cook added.

Sarai's family, however, said he was framed.

"A bully in class thought it would be funny to accuse him (Sarai) of having a bomb, and so the principal, without any questioning, interrogation, or notification to his parents, called the police," Sarai's cousin Ginee Haer wrote in a Facebook post that has since gone viral.[/i]

However, according to the Arlington police, Armaan told his bully that he had a bomb in his backpack, which police say he later admitted to falsely claiming.

A 12-year-old Sikh boy who was kept behind the bars for three days this month for causing a bomb scare admitted to the police he only joked to a classmate about bringing a bomb in his backpack, media reports said on Friday.

Can anyone see what it is which actually proves his guilt?

I will give you a clue.

How can a supposed bully, view something as a joke, if the claim being made, is that they then do not get on? Why would Armaan Singh Sarai joke to a bully, if he claims to be bullied by this boy?

It would make far more sense if Armaan Singh Sarai, based on his claim of being bullied, then tried to scare the shit out of this supposed bully, with such precise details as seen.

Look at these two parts and where he infact makes a massive admission.

"Specifically, according to the student, Sarai claimed to have a bomb in his backpack, wired to go off at a certain time, and that Sarai planned to leave the bomb in a school bathroom and flee,"

Sarai admitted telling his classmate about bringing a bomb, but insisted he was only joking. admitted to the police he only joked to a classmate about bringing a bomb in his backpack, media reports said on Friday.

Notice the wording. He is not saying they joked about it, when he admitted this to the Police, of which he now claims they joked about this, which as seen makes no sense to his admission to the Police. Notice also the other student is deemed a classmate, when told of this bomb threat by Saraiand then classified a bully, for rightly telling the teachers. As seen here he is very specific to the Police, as can be checked up as it will be recorded. If he said to the Police, "They" were only joking, it would then back his claim. He never said that to the Police, he said he was joking.
So its easy to see why his claims, conflict and do not add up, as if this classmate was a mate as he seems to be making out on some articles, then he can hardly been deemed a bully to him and would unlikely either shop him in, if they were both in on the hoax. Of which we will come to in a minute on this being factual to when he first made a bomb threat, as it was never reported. Hence why most of his claims make no sense and even more what has been missed throughout is he made the threat twice.

Cops say Armaan made the first threat on Dec. 10, but it was never reported to the school or authorities. The boy made the threat again the next day, going into "more detail on how he would actually blow up the school," cops said.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/seventh-grader-texas-arrested-hoax-bomb-threat-article-1.2470104

Two threats, the second reported. I believe he is trying merge two days into one to cover himself, which as seen does not add up, when the first threat he made was not reported.  That would back to view the threat being seen as a mutual joke. So why did he for a second day make again and in even more detail second threat? The second day clearly refutes the best part of his story as we are talking now about this second threat, which was clearly not seen as a joke and where for a second day,  he made threats. Notice that last word as well, threats, twice he made threats. That should be telling in itself as how often do you associate a threat as joking and how would those being threatened even think it was a joke? He made two threats, that is what stands out the most, making his claim to being a joke and the classmate knowing it was a joke as false. As seen the first day it was not reported and can conclude he did joke about this with a mate. The second was done in a far more threatening manner, which left a classmate, no doubt different from the person Sarai threatened and joked withthe day before. If this classmate was a bully and informed on him, for the second threat. Then he would have informed on him the first day if he had been threatened and basing a view he is a bully. It really rules out the bully claim.
As if indeed the classmate was a bully he would of informed on him the very first day he made the threat. I really think this is two classmates, being merged into one, hence the many conflicts over what has been said and how one threat was reported and the other was not.

Once you read between the lines, its clear the boy is not beinhg honest. Just some simple reading of the lines and what the Police know, shows up how little credibility there is to this boys claim and they should be ashamed of themselves for claiming victim status based off ethnic and racial reasoning. The boy was completely irresponsible, making such a hoa what with todays increased terrorism. If anything the parents should be scolding him, not supporting him here

"Specifically, according to the student, Sarai claimed to have a bomb in his backpack, wired to go off at a certain time, and that Sarai planned to leave the bomb in a school bathroom and flee," the report added, quoting the police official.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:37 am

Tommy Monk wrote:Bloody hell kd. ..

Now... given the general high security threat level in USA, as well as the specific high level security threat level in schools with the recent shooting incidents etc...

if anyone else had turned up in any other public location with a box of wires with a clock stuck  on it, that they would be subject to a high level security response etc.

It was not racism to respond to this event in this way just because it was a Muslim boy responsible...

his motives for claiming he "invented" this clock i suspect started out as a prank bomb scare and escalated-in to a
full blown jihadi infiltration of bomb building school kids if you listen to fox

however you cant be too careful as we saw in Boston

should he have been put up with the president NO
It was obvious he did not invent anything instead scared the shit out of a load of people regardless of his motives ...personally i would have thrown the book at the little twerp

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:41 am

This boy clearly had every intention of making himself "known"
There is definitely something else going on here: he's either deliberately trying to get attention for himself or perhaps he has some form of autism?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 19, 2015 4:47 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Bloody hell kd. ..

if anyone else had turned up in any other public location with a box of wires with a clock stuck  on it, that they would be subject to a high level security response etc.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:46 pm

So there was no "bully". I guess the girl will apologise for that accusation.

A bully in class thought it would be funny to accuse him of having a bomb, and so the principal, without any questioning, interrogation, or notification to his parents, called the police.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:41 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:So there was no "bully". I guess the girl will apologise for that accusation.

A bully in class thought it would be funny to accuse him of having a bomb, and so the principal, without any questioning, interrogation, or notification to his parents, called the police.

I agree and based off a person frieghtening other pupils with a mindless immature bomb threat, unbelieveable insensitive to the current climate. Would then make Sarai the bully, by freightening unnecessarilly many of the pupils.

I also think the cousin went onto FB, not even contemplating the story would actually go national. Hence why she deliberately omitted the names, making it less possible top verify this. Now it has gone national. Of which the parents had not even gone to the press over this untill it made headlines. Is just further proof they are wrongly defending not only his lies, but also not condemning the actual threats he committed twice.

Which clearly eraly point to the cousin attention seeking, who also seems to fail to grasp that only her cousin made threats. Where she is claiming others joked. Of which I find more proable is that he became the talk and joke point of the school

As now further statements have been made from the school and the Police

He said the police checked the boy’s backpack and made sure he did not pose any security threat, but still arrested him, as making a “terroristic threat” is a felony.

When asked why Sarai was held for three days despite investigations being “completed within 45 minutes”, Cook said: “We arrested the boy and handed him over to the juvenile facility. How long they hold him for is not under our control; it’s determined by the juvenile justice department.”

In a letter to the school principal Julie Harcrow, Sarai’s older brother Aksh Singh said other students, too, were joking about bombs but only the “Indian boy was taken into police custody”.

No he was the only person who made not one but two threats overt two days, where no other child made any such threats. So using his ethnicity is appalling to claim as to why he was arrested. It has nothing to do with his arrest, his own threats led to him being arrested and the family should quite this shambolic claim they have which has nbo bases.

A spokesperson for the school however defended the decision to call the police.

“When children claim to have bombs or threaten to do harm to students and tell other students this, we don’t consider it unreasonable to call the police. In fact, we work with the Arlington Police Department to investigate all threats and determine if they are legitimate,” director of communications Leslie Johnston told HT.

While the school said the parents did not turn up for a scheduled meeting, police said they were unable to inform the parents about their action.

“His parents could not be reached. The phone numbers the school had were incorrect. The boy claimed he didn’t know his parents numbers. The adult sister ended up being notified by the principal,” the police officer said.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/world/sikh-boy-jokes-about-blowing-up-school-put-behind-bars-for-3-days/story-I5RqMHHGVaFdyMQsiXy9XO.html

So even more fault lays with the family over why they could not be reached, as it is their responsibility to provide the correct contact information

As now further statements have been made from the school and the Police

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 19, 2015 10:32 pm

Anecdotally i constructed a similar device to "blow up" a ferry terminal in dundee around the early 80s Cool Twisted Evil

edit that brings back memorys

i also escaped a armed guard, help bomb a naval establishment, evaded custom`s with a fried sausage........Fun days

helped noel Edmonds deliver a Christmas present

wow thinking back i have done a lot of shit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down