NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Palestinian girl brandishes knife in Facebook video

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Palestinian girl brandishes knife in Facebook video - Page 2 Empty Palestinian girl brandishes knife in Facebook video

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:27 am

First topic message reminder :

Palestinian girl brandishes knife in Facebook video - Page 2 Stab-635x357
Screenshot of Palestinian Media Watch footage of a video urging terror attacks against Israelis posted to the Facebook page of the "Jerusalem Intifada’s Young People’s Coalition." Retrieved December 9, 2015. (YouTube screenshot)

A video produced in the southern Gaza Strip last month shows a young girl, with her parents’ apparent prompting, eagerly advocating stabbing Israelis. The footage was posted on November 12 to a Facebook page entitled, “Jerusalem Intifada’s Young People’s Coalition,” according to the Israeli watchdog Palestinian Media Watch. In the video, the girl is questioned by an imagined Israeli. “[Palestinian] youth are throwing stones at us [Israelis]” the Israeli says.
The girl replies, “So what!”
With each Israeli complaint — “Youth are running after us with knives,” “Muhannad Halabi [who killed two Israelis in October] stabbed us,” “[terrorist] Fadi Alloun stabbed us” — the girl’s response is the same: “So what!”
The refrain refers to a meme on Palestinian social media born in a viral video in which an elderly Palestinian is seen arguing with Israeli soldiers. PMW describes the exchange seen in the earlier video: “A soldier points to rioting Palestinians, saying: ‘They’re throwing rocks at us.’ The old man replies: ‘So what, let them throw rocks.'”

In the new video, when asked “What do you tell the youth in the West Bank,” the girl brandishes a knife and replies, “Stab! Stab! Stab! Stab! Stab!” At least 22 Israelis have been killed in dozens of Palestinian stabbing and shooting attacks since the beginning of October throughout the country. Dozens more were injured. Roughly 70 Palestinian attackers have died in the attacks, according to Israeli figures.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/palestinian-girl-brandishes-knife-in-facebook-video/

I know the settlements are a big problem to helping bring peace between the Palestinians and Israeli's, but it is fundementally this antisemitism hate industry, which from generastion to generation is making it impossible for peace to ever be a reality. When Palestinians are indoctrinated from the earliest ages, with such antisemitism. From Mosques, to the TV, within schools and parents, where they view all Israel occupied and that within the Palestinian territories antisemitism stands at 93%. This more than anything proves that it is and always has been the Palestinian authorities that have engineered its nation to conitnually hate and deny the existance of Israel. As I have said many times, the Palestinians have thwarted by their own decisions any chance of having a nation, because they simply refuse to except the existance of Israel. From the partition plan by the UN, all the deaths today could have been avoided, if the Palestinians had instead of waging war, accepted the extension of peace from the newly formed state of Israel. Instead they along with other Arab nations vowed to wipe them out. How long is the world going to ignore this hatred and racism. All the Palestinians have to do is reach out and want peace. By keeping countless refugees in linmbo and using them as pawns, who have no wish of becoming Israel citizens, and the fact no country would take in people who had no wish to be a part of that nation, it is again the Palestinian authorieties that continue this conflict.

They were the aggressors from the start and still to this day, they keep that aggression going. Both people are in the main only descendents from 150 years ago of migration to the area. Only 4% of Palestinians decend longer from the region with about 2% of Jews. Its time both sides put away the sword and took up peace for the future stability of the region.

Back to top Go down

Palestinian girl brandishes knife in Facebook video - Page 2 Empty Re: Palestinian girl brandishes knife in Facebook video

Post by Guest Fri Dec 11, 2015 4:50 pm

Unbelievable, so threads that matter to you is a no, no to spoil, but threads that matter to me, is fine.
There we have the double standards again.
Combating a belief called racism, matters more to me than other beliefs called religion.
I accept I was wrong for ruining the thread on religion with meme's
Again you cannot even be honest and why I lose more and more respect for you all the time.
You were far more honest and actually said and spoke out more fairly when  you were a poster.
I think sadly the power goes to your head.

I do not want an apology and did not ask for one.
Again this is about point out how people are so dishonest with how they are biased on here for example where you do not care that this thread matters to me and expect people to respect threads that you are.
Its about how again where if I do something wrong, all hell breaks lose and how if someone else does something bad to me, its shrugged off.

So no I am not being ridiculous and by your reaction and use of words, I know my points are hitting home.

I have said my peace but do yourself a favour, be more the poster Eddie, because she is far more honest.

Cheers

Back to top Go down

Palestinian girl brandishes knife in Facebook video - Page 2 Empty Re: Palestinian girl brandishes knife in Facebook video

Post by eddie Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:21 pm

Oh didge, you don't like three out of the four mods on here.
No one can win woth you when you're in one of these moods.

Now I really don't feel like arguing so I'm going to bow out gracefully and hope to see you on another debate.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:25 pm

Blah blah blah, point so over your head, never mind eddie I am sure aliens will come down and help you vanquish the new world order.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:26 pm

By the way since you care nothing to ben piss taking a devotional thread, anything is now fair game.
Eiether you apply the rules, or they are meaningless

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:32 pm

Okay.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:33 pm

eddie wrote:Okay.

Round of applause

Two finger ripple

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2