NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Palestinian girl brandishes knife in Facebook video

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Palestinian girl brandishes knife in Facebook video Empty Palestinian girl brandishes knife in Facebook video

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:27 am

Palestinian girl brandishes knife in Facebook video Stab-635x357
Screenshot of Palestinian Media Watch footage of a video urging terror attacks against Israelis posted to the Facebook page of the "Jerusalem Intifada’s Young People’s Coalition." Retrieved December 9, 2015. (YouTube screenshot)

A video produced in the southern Gaza Strip last month shows a young girl, with her parents’ apparent prompting, eagerly advocating stabbing Israelis. The footage was posted on November 12 to a Facebook page entitled, “Jerusalem Intifada’s Young People’s Coalition,” according to the Israeli watchdog Palestinian Media Watch. In the video, the girl is questioned by an imagined Israeli. “[Palestinian] youth are throwing stones at us [Israelis]” the Israeli says.
The girl replies, “So what!”
With each Israeli complaint — “Youth are running after us with knives,” “Muhannad Halabi [who killed two Israelis in October] stabbed us,” “[terrorist] Fadi Alloun stabbed us” — the girl’s response is the same: “So what!”
The refrain refers to a meme on Palestinian social media born in a viral video in which an elderly Palestinian is seen arguing with Israeli soldiers. PMW describes the exchange seen in the earlier video: “A soldier points to rioting Palestinians, saying: ‘They’re throwing rocks at us.’ The old man replies: ‘So what, let them throw rocks.'”

In the new video, when asked “What do you tell the youth in the West Bank,” the girl brandishes a knife and replies, “Stab! Stab! Stab! Stab! Stab!” At least 22 Israelis have been killed in dozens of Palestinian stabbing and shooting attacks since the beginning of October throughout the country. Dozens more were injured. Roughly 70 Palestinian attackers have died in the attacks, according to Israeli figures.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/palestinian-girl-brandishes-knife-in-facebook-video/

I know the settlements are a big problem to helping bring peace between the Palestinians and Israeli's, but it is fundementally this antisemitism hate industry, which from generastion to generation is making it impossible for peace to ever be a reality. When Palestinians are indoctrinated from the earliest ages, with such antisemitism. From Mosques, to the TV, within schools and parents, where they view all Israel occupied and that within the Palestinian territories antisemitism stands at 93%. This more than anything proves that it is and always has been the Palestinian authorities that have engineered its nation to conitnually hate and deny the existance of Israel. As I have said many times, the Palestinians have thwarted by their own decisions any chance of having a nation, because they simply refuse to except the existance of Israel. From the partition plan by the UN, all the deaths today could have been avoided, if the Palestinians had instead of waging war, accepted the extension of peace from the newly formed state of Israel. Instead they along with other Arab nations vowed to wipe them out. How long is the world going to ignore this hatred and racism. All the Palestinians have to do is reach out and want peace. By keeping countless refugees in linmbo and using them as pawns, who have no wish of becoming Israel citizens, and the fact no country would take in people who had no wish to be a part of that nation, it is again the Palestinian authorieties that continue this conflict.

They were the aggressors from the start and still to this day, they keep that aggression going. Both people are in the main only descendents from 150 years ago of migration to the area. Only 4% of Palestinians decend longer from the region with about 2% of Jews. Its time both sides put away the sword and took up peace for the future stability of the region.

Back to top Go down

Palestinian girl brandishes knife in Facebook video Empty Re: Palestinian girl brandishes knife in Facebook video

Post by Original Quill Thu Dec 10, 2015 6:56 pm

Without the narrative and the sub-text, it's just a young woman identifying tools, and how they work, for the instructor at culinary school.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Palestinian girl brandishes knife in Facebook video Empty Re: Palestinian girl brandishes knife in Facebook video

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:21 pm

Original Quill wrote:Without the narrative and the sub-text, it's just a young woman identifying tools, and how they work, for the instructor at culinary school.

Yeah and I suppose the edited part without the body, is the oven being shown how to cook

Last edited by Richard The Lionheart on Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:22 pm

And people wonder why we have no time for regressive lefties when they make such absurd comments as Quill did

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:24 pm

Quill, get a grip man!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:29 pm

Rock-throwing dolls for Palestinian children
confiscated by Israeli Customs

PA daily misrepresents Israeli confiscations
claiming it was because of the keffiyehs

Palestinian girl brandishes knife in Facebook video Palestinian_rock_throwing_doll
Caption: "The confiscated doll"

by Itamar Marcus and Nan Jacques Zilberdik

A container load of dolls holdings rocks in their raised hands (see picture above) and wearing Palestinian headscarves - keffiyehs - with the inscriptions "Jerusalem is ours" and "O Jerusalem, here we come" was intended for Palestinian Authority children to play with. However, the Israeli Customs Authority confiscated the dolls shipped from the United Arab Emirates as "inciting material" this week.

The official PA daily referred to the confiscation as the "Israeli war against children's dolls" [Al-Hayat Al-Jadida, Dec. 9, 2015] and pretended the problem was the Palestinian headscarf: "Israel confiscated 4,000 dolls whose faces were covered with a Palestinian keffiyeh!" The paper did not mention the fact that the doll is positioned to throw a rock and is promoting child violence.

However, this reaction is not surprising as the rock-throwing doll fits nicely the hate and violence messages of PA children's education. Palestinian Media Watch has reported that a PA school recently honored and named a football tournament after a terrorist who stabbed and seriously injured two civilians. Similarly, Fatah official Tawfiq Tirawi praised his 2-year-old son for singing "Daddy, buy me a machine gun and a rifle, so that I will defeat Israel and the Zionists":

PMW has also documented that the Fatah movement promoted Martyrdom and Palestinian parents praised their children for seeking and achieving it.

The rock-throwing doll fits the PA and Fatah's policy of promoting violence and glorifying terrorists in general, and its clear support for the current wave of terror attacks and murder of Israelis in particular. One PLO official honored murderers of a young couple as performing a "national duty" and a PA official openly praised all the recent murderers.

Throughout the current wave of violence, the PA and Fatah have continuously promoted rock-throwing in the official PA daily, on Fatah's Facebook page and Fatah's Twitter.

See PMW's recent report on PA education, [url=http://www.palwatch.org/STORAGE/special reports/PA Education Report for Teachers Union 210715.pdf]A Recipe for Hate and Terror[/url], which exposes the PA's naming of schools after terrorists, its glorification of murderers and prohibition against joint Israeli-Palestinian peacebuilding activities.

The following is the report in the official paper on the confiscation of the container full of rock-throwing dolls:     

Headline: "Israeli war against children's dolls - Israel confiscated 4,000 dolls whose faces were covered with a Palestinian keffiyeh!"

"Yesterday, the Israeli Customs Authority at the Haifa Port [Dec. 8, 2015] confiscated 4,000 dolls whose faces were covered with a Palestinian keffiyeh.
The Customs Authority stated that it confiscated a container of 4,000 dolls from the [United Arab] Emirates at Haifa Port because they 'incite against Israel.' The notice stated that 'these dolls are in the colors of the Palestinian flag, and have the phrases "Jerusalem is ours" and "O Jerusalem, here we come" on them.' Likewise, it added that the dolls were in a container about which it said that it contained 'clothing, prayer rugs, and plastic products,' but [the notice] did not disclose when it was confiscated. In addition, it stated that 'the Customs Authority will continue its daily work of preventing the smuggling of weapons into Israel, and the entry of inciting materials, especially these days.'"
[Al-Hayat Al-Jadida, Dec. 9, 2015]

http://palwatch.org/main.aspx?fi=157&doc_id=16557

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:32 pm

Fatah official:
 Murderers of 4 are “giants and leaders”
g
Terrorist stabber should have 
“institution named after him”
a
“Whoever succeeded in killing, this is a big thing”

After mentioning by name two terrorists who in total murdered four Israelis, senior Fatah official Abbas Zaki praised all Palestinian attackers, and in particular those who succeeded to murder:

“Whoever succeeded in killing, this is a big thing, and whoever [was killed but] succeeded in at least scaring the Israeli pedestrian is also a Martyr.”
[Official PA TV, Oct. 31, 2015]

Click to view

According to Zaki, all those who attacked Israelis are “giants,” “leaders,” and “pioneers” and those who died attacking Israelis are “Martyrs.” Although terrorist Raed Jaradat did not “succeed” in killing anyone, but “only” stabbed and critically wounded an Israeli soldier, Zaki singled him out, stating that he is “just like” the murderers, i.e., just as honorable. Zaki exemplifies the PA policy Palestinian Media Watch has documented of [url=http://palwatch.org/STORAGE/special reports/PA honors terrorists Final Eng.pdf]turning terrorists into role models[/url] and heroes for society, stating that this stabber surely will have something named after him:

“I believe that, Allah willing, something will be built and named after him [Raed]. When Palestine is liberated, Allah willing, he will have at least an institution named after him, and a statue [made] of him.” (see longer excerpt below)

Zaki made these statements during a special broadcast on official PA TV covering the transfer of the bodies of two terrorist stabbers, Raed Jaradat and Mahmoud Ghanimat.

See PA glorification of terrorists and PMW’s documentation of the current terror wave.

The following is a longer excerpt of Zaki’s glorification of murderers:

Member of Fatah Central Committee, Abbas Zaki: “They [the Martyrs] are giants and leaders who have written the future of the region. These Martyrs of the Al-Aqsa [Mosque] have outshined the political leadership and scared Israel... Raed (i.e., terrorist who stabbed one) is not [just] a Martyr from [the town of] Sa’ir, or the Hebron district. Raed is just like Iyad Al-Awawdeh (i.e., terrorist who stabbed one), Alaa Abu Jamal (i.e., terrorist who murdered two), and Muhannad Halabi (i.e., terrorist who murdered two). These are pioneers. Raed is one of the greatest pioneers... I believe that, Allah willing, something will be built and named after him [Raed]. When Palestine is liberated, Allah willing, he will have at least an institution named after him, and a statue [made] of him... Everyone who loves Palestine and wants Israel to be scared, should salute [all] the deceased - whether they were Martyrdom-seekers, or Martyrs. Whoever succeeded in killing, this is a big thing, and whoever succeeded in at least scaring the Israeli pedestrian is also a Martyr.”
[Official PA TV, Oct. 31, 2015]

Iyad Khalil Al-Awawdeh - 26-year-old Palestinian terrorist who stabbed an Israeli soldier near the entrance to Hebron on Oct. 16, 2015. He was shot and killed by an Israeli soldier

Raed Jaradat - A 22-year-old Palestinian terrorist who stabbed and critically wounded an Israeli soldier at the Beit Anoun junction near Hebron on Oct. 26, 2015. Jaradat was shot and killed by Israeli soldiers at the scene.

Alaa Abu Jamal - Palestinian terrorist who deliberately drove his car into people standing at a bus stop on Malchei Yisrael Street in Jerusalem on Oct. 13, 2015, hitting three people. Yeshayahu Krishevsky, 60, was killed and the other two were injured. Abu Jamal then got out of his car and started stabbing people, wounding others. The terrorist was killed by a security guard. He was a relative of the terrorists who murdered 5 worshippers and a policeman in the Har Nof synagogue in November 2014.

Muhannad Halabi - 19-year-old Palestinian terrorist who killed 2 Israelis, Rabbi Nehemiah Lavi and Aharon Bennett, and injured Bennett’s wife, Adele, and their 2-year-old son in a stabbing attack in the Old City of Jerusalem on Oct. 3, 2015. Following the attack, he was shot and killed by Israeli security forces. Prior to his attack, in a post to his private Facebook page, the terrorist referred to recent terror attacks as part of a "third Intifada,” and said that it was a response to Israel’s actions at the Al-Aqsa Mosque and that the Palestinian people would not “succumb to humiliation.”

http://palwatch.org/main.aspx?fi=157&doc_id=16567

And people claim Fatah want peace and a two state solution?
I think some people need to stop burying thier heads in the sand

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:36 pm

I do not agree with the very last part to deny the Palestinians a  state of their own, as they have a right to self determination, but its utterly true many back both the Nazis and Bin Laden.
Again the industrial systematic hate industry in the palestinianterrirtories is ensuring generation after generation hate the Jews, wrongly viewing all of Israel as in occupation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:56 pm

nicko wrote:Quill, get a grip man!

It's that time of day. I've been at the computer for six hours, writing. Hard to take anything serious, least of all these 'theme' threads...whether anti-Muslim or anti-Israel. Taking a break. See y'all.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:58 pm

Hard to take serious child abuse, teaching toddlers to stab people because they are Jewish.
Yeah I would say you need to see the Doctor Quill and sharpish, if I was you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:08 pm

Richard The Lionheart wrote:Hard to take serious child abuse, teaching toddlers to stab people because they are Jewish.

I love to identify the exact post when you turn from subject, to venom...didge. The Indian guy is right, your impulse control is easily manipulated.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:13 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Richard The Lionheart wrote:Hard to take serious child abuse, teaching toddlers to stab people because they are Jewish.

I love to identify the exact post when you turn from subject, to venom...didge.  The Indian guy is right, your impulse control is easily manipulated.  

I seriously worry over the mental stability of someone making humour of a toddler being taught to hate and stab Jews. So not venom, serious concern, as I found your post in utterly disgusting taste
Indian guy?
You mean Zack who is British, talk about insulting him and denying him, his status.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:27 pm

Zack...that's him. Couldn't think of his name and I remembered he identified himself as Indian.

Now are you off Muslims and onto Indians? Evil or Very Mad

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:32 pm

Well he most definately British and he corrected me to say he is Yemen ethnicity.

Now either debate the points or move on, as tired of people who have no interest in debate and even worse make humour of child abuse

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:35 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Richard The Lionheart wrote:

I seriously worry over the mental stability of someone making humour of a toddler being taught to hate and stab Jews. So not venom, serious concern, as I found your post in utterly disgusting taste
Indian guy?
You mean Zack who is British, talk about insulting him and denying him, his status.

Lol! Why would I be insulted being called Indian?

I will always be Indian, genetically. A "red passport" will never change that.

Being Indian is just a concept, its not genetic.
All genetics will tell you is that your ancestors ate food from the region.
Remember we are all one biological race
I am not concerned how you identify but its good to know you place no value on being British

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:36 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Richard The Lionheart wrote:Well he most definately British and he corrected me to say he is Yemen ethnicity.

Now either debate the points or move on, as tired of people who have no interest in debate and even worse make humour of child abuse

Lol! Half Yemeni (from my mother's side) but I would never consider myself Yemeni.

lol contradiction then.
Anyway its fine how you identify yourself.
That is fine, just interested you seem to have no cause to identify as British or even English, as many people do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:37 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Original Quill wrote:Zack...that's him.  Couldn't think of his name and I remembered he identified himself as Indian.

Now are you off Muslims and onto Indians?  Evil or Very Mad

ZACK!!!!!

Right that backward on your forehead so you will be reminded everytime you look in the mirror. tongue

That is unusual for you to make a schoolboy error.

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:43 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:

Being Indian is just a concept, its not genetic.
All genetics will tell you is that your ancestors ate food from the region.
Remember we are all one biological race
I am not concerned how you identify but its good to know you place no value on being British

Who said I place no value on being British?

You really have turned into Smelly-Mentor. So i will remind you too:

Genetically - my haplotype is Asian.
Culturely - British
Religion - Muslim & Liverpool FC

You see Didge, real people have more than 1 identity.

All 3 again concepts
Genetically you are human
Well considering I have 5
British/English with Irish and Maltese.Sicillian ethnicity

So how does that leave you being I have 5?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:45 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:

That is unusual for you to make a schoolboy error.

lol!

How about presenting the other side of the equation and how Israeli children are indoctrinated to hate Arabs?

So you fail to condemn

Well that should be easy.
Show the level of anti-Arab or anti-palestinian hate within Israel?
In the Palestinian territories it is around 93 percent antisemitism.

I do not deny there is some children abused also with hate taught in Israel, but nothing like we see in the Palestinian territories and on such a widespread scale. I condemn any Israelis that teach their children to hate.

Oh so your a Liverpool supporter, lol that would explain a lot about being a bad loser

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:19 pm

Richard The Lionheart wrote:And people wonder why we have no time for regressive lefties when they make such absurd comments as Quill did

Have to say, I kind of agree with you on that
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:20 pm

Indeed Eddie

Anyway, am signing off for the night.

Make sure Ben's partys is a big one

Have a wonderful evening everyone

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:21 pm

Richard The Lionheart wrote:Indeed Eddie

Anyway, am signing off for the night.

Make sure Ben's partys is a big one

Have a wonderful evening everyone

Night didge
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:51 am

Fuzzy Zack wrote:

All 3 again concepts
Genetically you are human
Well considering I have 5
British/English with Irish and Maltese.Sicillian ethnicity

So how does that leave you being I have 5?

Why do you always feel the need to compete with me, on evertything?

Sign of insecurity. And a small penis.

Oh my, again with the poor attempt at emotive goading when you have no comprehension of understanding emotions even more so when you worship something that only teaches conditional love.

Seriously you make me laugh when you do so, as its utterly immature and even more that you were the one that jumped in on the thread.

So seriously grow up mate, its getting boring.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:57 am

Here we go again.

This is why you are not very bright.

How many M16 automatic rifles are found in the average family home?
How many knives arre found in the average family home?

An event where kids get to handle weapons is so far removed from where parents are teaching their children to hate and stab Jews shows how far removed you are from understanding moral equivalence.

A child being taught to use a knife where that knife is readily available to them and to normalize that weapon is so far removed from children getting to handle a gun, they will unlikely ever have access to.

can you not grasp the vast difference?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:02 am

You do realise that everytime I show more of these videos of child abuse in the Palestinian territories, we have the same event posted in defense as if that is in anyway the same. Do you see how desperate you all are to detract away from the massive problem of antisemitism taught?

That must be the fourth time now posted, by you apologists.

No condemnation and no actual understanding how bad antisemitism is within the Palestinian teritories

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t12345-watch-toddler-taught-to-knife-jews?highlight=knife

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t12090-posting-pictures-of-small-children-wielding-knives-as-praise-encouragement-for-terrorism

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:23 am

I think, seeing as didge and Zack are always comparing cock sizes, we should see some pictures...the we can be the judge on who's is the biggest.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:42 am

eddie wrote:I think, seeing as didge and Zack are always comparing cock sizes, we should see some pictures...the we can be the judge on who's is the biggest.

Sorry Eddie, but this is not about me or Zack, as I am not concerned how posters view me.
Its more important that people understand how rife antisemitism is and even more moral equivalence

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 11, 2015 1:57 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Richard The Lionheart wrote:Here we go again.

This is why you are not very bright.

How many M16 automatic rifles are found in the average family home?
How many knives arre found in the average family home?

An event where kids get to handle weapons is so far removed from where parents are teaching their children to hate and stab Jews shows how far removed you are from understanding moral equivalence.

A child being taught to use a knife where that knife is readily available to them and to normalize that weapon is so far removed from children getting to handle a gun, they will unlikely ever have access to.

can you not grasp the vast difference?

Are you saying settler homes aren't armed? HA HA HA HA HA! You lose credibility about defending antisemitism when you so blatantly lie.

I never said settler homes are not armed by some, but are those arms readily available to most children?
No, where a child is taught to use a knife and it is normalized is far removed to attack and stab jews with hate.
The fact you think its funny shows again how immature you are and the fact you know there is no moral equivalence.
Even more if Settler children were taught to use guns it would be in sef defense, as how many Palestinians have been shot by settler children?
Then ask yourself how many Palestinian children have attacked Jews.
So its absolutely too easy for me to show up the fact you deny the massive antisemitism that is taught within the Palestinian terrirtories. Even more the 3 posters making the same weak argiument use the very same pictures everytime I show more child abuse.
That shows how little evidence there is of Israeli's being taught such hate and even to murder Palestinians.

I see by your other posts your sexual immaturity is in overdrive

So you could at least show actual hate being taught to muder palestinians to Israeli children, of which you have failed to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 11, 2015 2:02 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:

Sorry Eddie, but this is not about me or Zack, as I am not concerned how posters view me.
Its more important that people understand how rife antisemitism is and even more moral equivalence

That's becuase you have a chicken's penis.

Wow which really just goes to prove why you are a virgin mate

As to penis size again huge insecurities and how could we even know it is yours where on average Arab/Asians tend to have teeny tiny knobs lol

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Dec 11, 2015 2:37 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
eddie wrote:I think, seeing as didge and Zack are always comparing cock sizes, we should see some pictures...the we can be the judge on who's is the biggest.

These are the rules:

Both Didge and I PM 2 pictures each to you:

1. a full frontal picture in HD (to avoid allegations of Photoshop)
2. A close up of the erect member next to a ruler

Both pictures should have a date reference - eg. Taking the picture next to an open iPad with today's Times shown.

Once you confirm receipt of both pictures, you start a thread with a poll so everyone can vote. The penis with the highest pole (whoops, I meant poll) wins.

The penises can be judged on size, aesthetics and grooming.

That sounds perfect.
I'll await the pics with great joy cheers
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 11, 2015 2:39 pm

eddie wrote:
Fuzzy Zack wrote:

These are the rules:

Both Didge and I PM 2 pictures each to you:

1. a full frontal picture in HD (to avoid allegations of Photoshop)
2. A close up of the erect member next to a ruler

Both pictures should have a date reference - eg. Taking the picture next to an open iPad with today's Times shown.

Once you confirm receipt of both pictures, you start a thread with a poll so everyone can vote. The penis with the highest pole (whoops, I meant poll) wins.

The penises can be judged on size, aesthetics and grooming.

That sounds perfect.
I'll await the pics with great joy cheers

affraid lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 11, 2015 2:40 pm

Thanks for continuing to derail a thread eddie which you would go mental on if this was me
Double standards

I want to have a serious debate and you when its fine by you decide to send it into playground land
You have given Zack an excuse to deflect away from the debate, of which he has no answer to and even worse play off his insecurities over the size of dicks, to someone as seen who has the sexual immaturity of a 2 year old

So next time you have a go at me and how you ignored Ben, posting piss take meme's on the Christian devotion thread and said nothing. You will understand how I will take with a pinch of salt your outrage.

Is that fair?

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:37 pm

Oh ffs didge it was just a joke!
You're very grumpy today, you know that?

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:44 pm

eddie wrote:Oh ffs didge it was just a joke!
You're very grumpy today, you know that?

Incorrect again, I am very happy Eddie.
I am pointing out your hypocrisy.
Now imagine If I went off a debate with you and sassy and said you were comparing tits size the way you were going on and asked you to send up a picture of each of you naked showing measurements?
Sassy would have a stroke and i would either be banned or in the basement.

You did ignore Ben posting piss take meme's also, which just goes to show how there is poor double standards on here.

Seriously, there is nothing more lame, about actually comparing dick sizes when even more most women actually find them unnattractive. Where even worse I fail to see how zack who is a virgin, can brag about a tool he has never even put to any use other than using his hand.

Like I say, you have given him the perfect opportunity to deflect out of thr main points of the debate and this all starting off your silly immature point.

Now I know you did it in jest, but like I say, this was a serious debate, well from my side it is and its important to me to show how bad antisemitism is. That may not matter in the slightest to you, but I have always cared about combating racism.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Dec 11, 2015 4:08 pm

Never saw Ben's pics on here? Don't know what you're taking about.

And it was just a joke and if sassy and I had brought up our tits and you'd made a joke I wouldn't have minded - you know that??!
When do I ever moan about jokes?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 11, 2015 4:15 pm

eddie wrote:Never saw Ben's pics on here? Don't know what you're taking about.

And it was just a joke and if sassy and I had brought up our tits and you'd made a joke I wouldn't have minded - you know that??!
When do I ever moan about jokes?

You have got to be kidding me, sassy would have a fit if I said that in regards to her, which of course she will deny.
I certainly do not mind jokes but the fact zack latched onto it proves he was looking for a deflection because he knew his point was poor.I mean just look at his sexual immature post claim onto my dick, its embarressing reading his posts because it proves he is a virgin as that is the sort of thing you find in the playground of teenagers, or young men.

So why not go over to the christian devotional thread where rags protested and you for some incredible reason you missed Ben posting piss taking meme's, yet was onto me like a rash

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t9431p700-a-wonderful-daily-devotional-to-set-up-christians-for-the-day-god-bless-you?highlight=daily

The thing that is Eddie, at no point was I trying to measure dicks, but reason my points, which zack used poor emotions and lame humour to get out of a courner, which never works.

I laugh on many things with you, but I am pointing out why you unfairly came done harsly on me and fail to then show balance.

I appreciate how you stood up when sassy brokes the rules, which as seen was a joke and will never be able to do anything off now two people have gotten off scott free, but by pointing these things out, we might start to get some fairness on this forum for all.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Dec 11, 2015 4:19 pm

Oh right, Ben's pics on that thread - I thought you meant this one.

Well it's not fair to get the jump,with me becasue you think Zack deflected from the debate, is it?
Take that up with him!

It rather feels like you're having a go at me unfairly becasue you're annoyed with Zack!
We all go off topic didge, even you.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 11, 2015 4:26 pm

Hang on a minute, you went mental at me, for posting meme's on there claiming i was derailing the thread and said you should have banned me and now offer a lame excuse about Ben doing the same.

You deflected the debate as it was zack that latched onto your comments, I sadly also partly did as well.

Blimey, I give up, why not for once admit, you make mistakes Eddie or like most people you are human and can be biased as we all can be.
That I would have no issue with, I just prefer honesty. This is mopre about you like Dibs and HF, I get that, in fact I like Dibs as well.
You were more pissed at me because both dibs and HF got banned, which I did have nothing to do with, that was veya and your anger should have been aimed at him. I even let go when Dibs wished me dead and understood when she was going through a rough time with her family.
Again I do the right thing when people are out of order, but when I do something, all hell breaks loose.

Can you not see how from my point of view how others get off lightly and yet when i do something wrong of which I always apologise, that people drag it out for days and days.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 11, 2015 4:35 pm

By the way I am in no way annoyed with zack, nore disappointed more than anything because he is blinded by a narative that allows hate against Israelis. So again Eddie you mistake many things here, like I say, I respect you but lose that on days when you shows poor double standards.

All i want is some honesty.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Dec 11, 2015 4:43 pm

Firstly I was pissed off more woth Veya about vod and HF as it wasn't you that banned them!
Secondly, I disagreed with everyone ruining that Christian thread (including Ben) because, like the Christmas one on here that i started yesterday, some threads should remain just there for the purpose they were started.

I am not going to apologise for making a joke on this Thread didge, you're being ridiculous!!!!

Now I am leaving you to it as we are both derailing your precious thread now, aren't we?
And let's face it, you're on a roll so I'm not going to get anywhere with you.

You've started a row with me becasue I made a fucking joke.
Jesus.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next