NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tommy Robinson

+4
Victorismyhero
veya_victaous
Irn Bru
Major
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Tommy Robinson - Page 3 Empty Re: Tommy Robinson

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:56 am

Irn Bru wrote:
Richard The Lionheart wrote:

Now all can see how desperate Irn is to try to deligitimze
He uses the tactics of the Nazis lol

As seen its evident I was asking which German nationalistic party by saying I will give you a clue.

It can only be one group

The Nazis

Doh

Poor wee child, must have been dropped on his head as a child it would explain loads

No, you asked Now who else in history has tried to deligitimize Jews?

You then twisted it and in doing so you blatantly lied.

You have already admitted that Richard carried out terrible atrocities against the Jews (you said it) and now you are trying to make out that he was actualy a fairly decent chap about them all along Laughing

You lied and now you're struggling.

You seriously are one thick twat ha ha ha

Its obvious to the most stupid individual accept you opf course i am reffering to only one group.
You fail to understand context

Now who else in history has tried to deligitimize Jews?
I will give you a clue.
They were a German nationalistic party.

Your desperation here has been hilarious, not only did you fuck up on the history you have spent the last hour trying to deligitimize me, which shows you use the same methodology as the nazis.
Its the only way you can debate.
But it backfired.
My question only had one answer so clearly was me reffering to a German nationalistic party.

But if you want to keep being hsyterical please be my guiest

As I am loving it.

You were wrong on Richard the lionheart

Which makes you as usual look so inept at history.

You would have been best digging coal lol

Its about all your mind is capable of

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:07 am

Irn Bru wrote:

Now all can see how desperate Irn is to try to deligitimze
He uses the tactics of the Nazis lol

As seen its evident I was asking which German nationalistic party by saying I will give you a clue.

It can only be one group

The Nazis

Doh

Poor wee child, must have been dropped on his head as a child it would explain loads

No, you asked Now who else in history has tried to deligitimize Jews?

You then twisted it and in doing so you blatantly lied.

You have already admitted that Richard carried out terrible atrocities against the Jews (you said it) and now you are trying to make out that he was actualy a fairly decent chap about them all along Laughing

You lied and now you're struggling.

You seriously are one thick twat ha ha ha

Its obvious to the most stupid individual accept you opf course i am reffering to only one group.
You fail to understand context

Now who else in history has tried to deligitimize Jews?
I will give you a clue.
They were a German nationalistic party.

Your desperation here has been hilarious, not only did you fuck up on the history you have spent the last hour trying to deligitimize me, which shows you use the same methodology as the nazis.
Its the only way you can debate.
But it backfired.
My question only had one answer so clearly was me reffering to a German nationalistic party.

But if you want to keep being hsyterical please be my guiest

As I am loving it.

You were wrong on Richard the lionheart

Which makes you as usual look so inept at history.

You would have been best digging coal lol

Its about all your mind is capable of

Oh here we go as the insults start to fly and get worse as you descent into outright abuse - it's what you do when challenged on your views.

The clue was in your question with these two words 'who else'.

I gave you an answer to 'who else' that you didn't like and you even admitted that Richard committed terrible atrocities agains the Jews.

You lied about about what you asked plain and simple.

But you did ask an open question. Just be more careful in future Laughing
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:12 am

This is the poster that jumped when sassy texted him because she was being abusive and you say nothing on this then make false accusations on me and do your time honoured trick of trying to deligitimise me, because you are a pathetic little runt lol

Look its not my fault you are a regressive twat Irn
You just do not like the fact you jumoed in here trying to look smart and instead ended up with egg on your face,.
Again its obvious to most people what my questions was, you are just trying any measure to get out of your fuck up and that has always been your problem

Your inability to admit you are wrong.

That is your hard cheeze and I will continue to insult a twat who supports an islamist group in Hamas. You are nothing more than a supporter of one of the most regressive groups going and you allow yourself to support such a group becuase your hate of the Jews.
The new Nazis are the regressive lefties.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:15 am

Richard The Lionheart wrote:This is the poster that jumped when sassy texted him because she was being abusive and you say nothing on this then make false accusations on me and do your time honoured trick of trying to deligitimise me, because you are a pathetic little runt lol

You just do not like the fact you jumoed in here trying to look smart and instead ended up with egg on your face,.
Again its obvious to most people what my questions was, you are just trying any measure to get out of your fuck up and that has always been your problem

That is your hard cheeze and I will continue to insult a twat who supports an islamist group in Hamas. You are nothing more than a supporter of one of the most regressive groups going and you allow yourself to support such a group becuase your hate of the Jews.

No-one on here has my phone number so no-one can text me.

That's another lie

I don't support any terrorist group so that's yet another lie.

You just can't stop lying.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:20 am

Irn Bru wrote:
Richard The Lionheart wrote:This is the poster that jumped when sassy texted him because she was being abusive and you say nothing on this then make false accusations on me and do your time honoured trick of trying to deligitimise me, because you are a pathetic little runt lol

That's another lie

You always appear as if by magic when she is flagging so do not lie and I know from past experince you guys text each other, so stop lying Irn

You support Hamas who are not only a regressive group that diacrminates and calls for the extermination of Jews but are very much classed as terrorists by the US

Best you do not go to the US stating you support such an oppressive group.

I see you know you have been soundly shown up here

Just for once admit you got it wrong.

The problem is you never can and why I will continue you treat you like an idiot until you admit you were wrong to back an islamist group in hamas.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:26 am

Irn Bru wrote:

That's another lie

You always appear as if by magic when she is flagging so do not lie and I know from past experince you guys text each other, so stop lying Irn

You support Hamas who are not only a regressive group that diacrminates and calls for the extermination of Jews but are very much classed as terrorists by the US

Best you do not go to the US stating you support such an oppressive group.

I see you know you have been soundly shown up here

Just for once admit you got it wrong.

The problem is you never can and why I will continue you treat you like an idiot until you admit you were wrong to back an islamist group in hamas.

You are absolutely lying because no-one on here has my phone number.

You really are getting desperate now with you constant lying time and time again.

I've been to the US may times to places you wouldn't ever get into.

In fact if you have a criminal record you wouldn't even get into the US at all Laughing
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:30 am

Irn, I do not believe you and the evidence poinst to you running like the little lap dog you are.
You screwed up big time tonight trying to look smart and looked a right daft prick lol

I think that is hilarious
But then you are a supporter of an extremist oppressive group, so its no surpise all you can do is try to deligitimise people.
None of your debates have any reason, why I now place you on a par of stupidity as smelly.
The best debates are with many others here, I just treat you like a jester.
When you grow up again and get over your childish feud with me and personal vendetta, which you have never accepted my apology or admitted your abuse, shows you are just a little brat.

Grow up, then I will start to treat you with some more respect

Comprende?

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:37 am

Richard The Lionheart wrote:Irn, I do not believe you and the evidence poinst to you running like the little lap dog you are.
You screwed up big time tonight trying to look smart and looked a right daft prick lol

I think that is hilarious
But then you are a supporter of an extremist oppressive group, so its no surpise all you can do is try to deligitimise people.
None of your debates have any reason, why I now place you on a par of stupidity as smelly.
The best debates are with many others here, I just treat you like a jester.
When you grow up again and get over your childish feud with me and personal vendetta, which you have never accepted my apology or admitted your abuse, shows you are just a little brat.

Grow up, then I will start to treat you with some more respect

Comprende?

You're the liar and yoiu have blown up big time on here tonight as you descended into outright lying and downright abuse.

It's what you do when you can't get you're own way.

Don't ever tell me about going to the USA because I doubt they would let you in.

Comprende?

CYA tomorrow when you have calmed down. Laughing

Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:39 am

See you still want to continue to carry on with your infantile feud.

At no point have I lied at all irn on this thread at all and it shows your desperation

Your loss Irn, so on it continues and the forum suffers because you cannot man up.

Grow some backbone eh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3