NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Violence against Muslims Rises

+5
veya_victaous
Victorismyhero
Raggamuffin
Ben Reilly
Fuzzy Zack
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Violence against Muslims Rises  - Page 2 Empty Re: Violence against Muslims Rises

Post by veya_victaous Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:56 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Veya...

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/612396/Sexual-offences-highest-levels-records-began-overall-crimes-fall

So express.co.uk
links to 'evidence' that is just other express.co.uk pages...  Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect

Yes Tommy this is the problem and WHY i say something is VERY SUSS...

why all the reports That Crime is going Up but they don't actually link to any Statistics just to other tabloid reports that also don't have any actual confirmation of where they got their information.

I posted a link to the Uk's bureau of statistics, based on ACTUAL numbers, not surveys or feelings.. Actual number of convictions.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Violence against Muslims Rises  - Page 2 Empty Re: Violence against Muslims Rises

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:14 pm

No Veya... you quoted the totally discredited and bogus 'crime survey'propaganda...!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:30 am

Violence against Muslims has increased and based on what I've see on here as an example blaming Islam outright then quite frankly I'm not surprised - borders on incitement really.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:19 am

Irn Bru wrote:Violence against Muslims has increased and based on what I've see on here as an example blaming Islam outright then quite frankly I'm not surprised - borders on incitement really.

Typical bullshit from the terrorist defender, your views are if anything incitement with your defending of terrorists and barbaric Political groups that oppress people but that is okay in the book of a regressive lefty
If you cannot see the connection on Islam mainly because you know next to nothing about religion, you are in no position to judge what is. The fact you fail to understand most of the Paris attackers were either French or Belgium born with no connection to Syria, Iraq or Afghanistan, the only connection being the fact they were Muslim, viewing an aggrieved position on Muslims, which is very much part of Islamic doctrine, shows what an ignorant idiot you are
You may want to continue to bury your head in the sand, but it is you with your regressive respulsive defense of oppressive political groups that is incititement.
You are part of the problem not the solution and its time you got that into that thick head of yours

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:07 am

Stormee wrote:There will be more violence against Muslims with any luck.

They are the biggest danger this island has known since Adolf.

Stormee, although I'm pretty sure who you are by now, you're the kind of person who should be kicked out of Britain, you don't represent us and never will.   You haven't even got the brains to realise that your statement makes you just like Hitler, and therefore you are as dangerous as he was, and grounds for your expulsion have come out of your own mouth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:13 am

sassy wrote:
Stormee wrote:There will be more violence against Muslims with any luck.

They are the biggest danger this island has known since Adolf.

Stormee, although I'm pretty sure who you are by now, you're the kind of person who should be kicked out of Britain, you don't represent us and never will.   You haven't even got the brains to realise that your statement makes you just like Hitler, and therefore you are as dangerous as he was, and grounds for your expulsion have come out of your own mouth.

No its the regressive lefties who defend the indefensible.
Islam oppresses women, homosexuals and non-Muslims and at every turn you defend such barbarity. You do not represent any intelligence that is for sure and now even more you are pushing people to the far right with your derisive and utterly ignornat defense of the worst ideology that is in existance today. It is people like you that are the defenders of the new nazism, which is Islamism.
Its people like you that is descending this nation into the abyss.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:15 am

Didge wrote:
sassy wrote:

Islam oppresses women, homosexuals and non-Muslims and at every turn you defend such barbarity. You do not represent any intelligence that is for sure and now even more you are pushing people to the far right with your derisive and utterly ignornat defense of the worst ideology that is in existance today. It is people like you that are the defenders of the new nazism, which is Islamism.

Oh dear, are you still having a tantrum?  And managing to show you are calling for violence against Muslims at the same time.  Which branch of the EDL have you joined?  Bet Smelly is laughing his socks off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:18 am

sassy wrote:
Didge wrote:

Oh dear, are you still having a tantrum?  And managing to show you are calling for violence against Muslims at the same time.  Which branch of the EDL have you joined?  Bet Smelly is laughing his socks off.

See how the regressive left invent things never said.
You aare the issue though in your case we do not have to worry for too long.
I never called for any violence I said it is brainless scum like you that is pushing people to the far right with your defense of an opressive religion that treats women like cattle and executes homosexuals, which at every turn you blatantly ignore.
It will be too late for you to realise this I fear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:22 am

Not the brightest are you.  You were defending Stormee who was calling for violence, therefore you were endorsing it.  Be like Harris and scream about misrepresentation now lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:24 am

sassy wrote:Not the brightest are you.  You were defending Stormee who was calling for violence, therefore you were endorsing it.  Be like Harris and scream about misrepresentation now lol

No I am pulling up your regressive defence of a barbaric religion which again you ignore oppressives people in many Muslim majority countries. I am pointing out is idiots like you that have pushed the likes of Stormee into his views, because you never listen to their concerns.
That is what you fail to understand at every turn.
I am not defending his views but explaing you are fundementally the cause of them

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:25 am

Burble, burble, rant, rant.    Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnn!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:27 am

Yes that is about ther limit of your intelligence and why people are now waking up to the derisive hate that you promote daily, where it is idiots like you that push people too far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:28 am

Violence against Muslims Rises  - Page 2 Smiley-laughing-and-pointing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:29 am

Yep that sums up the immaturity.
Hey ho, like I say, all I have to do is bide my time.

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:32 am

Didge, biding his time lol

Violence against Muslims Rises  - Page 2 1413057194921

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:35 am

Didge is singing biding his time.

The Rollings Stones
Time is on my side

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:36 am

Didge wrote:Didge is singing biding his time.

The Rollings Stones
Time is on my side

Laughing

I was just listening to Tumbling Dice by the Rolling Stones! What a coincidence. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:37 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:Didge is singing biding his time.

The Rollings Stones
Time is on my side

Laughing

I was just listening to Tumbling Dice by the Rolling Stones! What a coincidence. Laughing

They are brilliant I have to say

Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:39 am

Stormee wrote:I want that which is best for my own people, I do not give a stuff about outsiders, reason being is, whether or not I give a stuff or not will not make a difference.
I am involved in things to help my own and proud to do so.
Those who want to take from us can go and do one.
Those who support the taking from us are the lowest of the low.

Islam, Muslims are not wanted here.

There are none so blind as those who
WILL NOT SEE.

Look after our own.

Our own, you mean this piggy eyed git who should be locked up and left to rot:

Violence against Muslims Rises  - Page 2 _74875244_74875242

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:58 am

sassy wrote:
Stormee wrote:I want that which is best for my own people, I do not give a stuff about outsiders, reason being is, whether or not I give a stuff or not will not make a difference.
I am involved in things to help my own and proud to do so.
Those who want to take from us can go and do one.
Those who support the taking from us are the lowest of the low.

Islam, Muslims are not wanted here.

There are none so blind as those who
WILL NOT SEE.

Look after our own.

People can't help what shape their eyes are Sassy.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Thu Nov 26, 2015 2:12 pm

yeah well...this is reason no4 why I detest the far right....

BUT the fact they are raising their uneducated thick as pig shiy heads so much is who's fault

ya gottit.....

the left

I warned about this years ago , back on the old sky boards.....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 26, 2015 2:32 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
sassy wrote:

Isn't that the infamous Ronnie Pickering? tongue

Nope, it's Paul Golding, the thick twat who 'leads' the thugs of Britain First.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2