NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LBC's Nick Ferrari Tells Muslim Who Opposes British Foreign Policy To Leave The UK

+8
Ben Reilly
Tommy Monk
Eilzel
Cass
Victorismyhero
veya_victaous
Raggamuffin
eddie
12 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

LBC's Nick Ferrari Tells Muslim Who Opposes British Foreign Policy To Leave The UK - Page 3 Empty LBC's Nick Ferrari Tells Muslim Who Opposes British Foreign Policy To Leave The UK

Post by Guest Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:17 pm

First topic message reminder :

Nick Ferrari told a Muslim caller that if he does not agree with British foreign policy then he should "go some place else" during a heated discussion on Monday in the wake of the Paris attacks. Challenging Ferrari about comments he made regarding the Islamic State being a "Muslim problem", LBC caller Mahmoud, from Putney, said: "A lot of this is to do with British and European foreign policy.
"It's unpalatable for people like yourself, but that is the fact."

But the presenter firmly disagreed, telling Mahmoud that those who are opposed to the government's foreign policy should leave the country.Britain's foreign policy, particularly since the 9/11 attacks, has been under increased scrutiny in recent years. In 2003, two million people took to the streets of London to march against the Iraq War. France's air strikes in Raqqa, Syria, on Sunday night - two days after the Paris attacks - led to thousands tweeting #PrayForSyria. Speaking on LBC this morning, Ferrari said: "Many people are unhappy with aspects of the British government, it doesn't mean they decide to try and brainwash young people and have them...try and behead a soldier in Woolwich."

The 56-year-old presenter continued: "You have to accept that not your sect, but parts of the Muslim faith have to wake up and realise that this is the reality. 'You love life, we love death', I'll remind you of what Al Qaeda said." When Mahmoud referred to the Syrian air strikes carried out by Western nations, Ferrari interrupted: "If you don't like it, Sir, go some place else... If you don't like British government policy and the only way you see of dealing with it is to go around shooting people don't stay in this country."
Ferrari continued: "Maybe I don't like British government policy, it doesn't mean I start shooting people," adding: "You are saying 'oh well this is British foreign policy'."Nothing, no aspect of current British foreign policy, excuses what went on in Paris. Not one single aspect."Mahmoud lambasted Ferrari for his "racist" and "bigoted" comments.He added: "If you start bombing countries you are going to have this sort of problem on your own territory."Many people agreed with the caller from Putney, slamming the radio host for "promoting racist hatred" and "blaming" Muslims.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/11/16/lbc-presenter-nick-ferrari-Muslim-british-foreign-policy_n_8574388.html

The best way to describe the caller is simply this.

What a utter twat.

Sorry but he is saying we should not be joining a colaition of nations which includes Muslim nations to fight ISIS by bombing military targets?

We also have thousands tweeting pray for Syria in the  context of attacks on ISIS military targets?

WTF

I thought Muslims have made clear that ISIS are not Muslims and they are insulting Islam.

I mean what does he want to happen?

Nothing and that where already millions have been displaced, raped, murdered, children and women enslaved, just let this continue to happen?What moral compass do these people have, when they are basically defending against attacking an extremist group that does not care about or value life? This is what I was going on about this blame culture and how even worse people are defending against attacking an extremist group that are committing some of the worst crimes against humanity. Clearly they are being seen as Muslims and again people think that the extremists are justified to attack Paris etc, for the French trying to help rid the area of these monsters.

I condemn the comments to tell him to leave this country, but this just backs up again how peoples minds are being brainwashed to be the worst apologists for  the worst stain to fall onto humanity since the Nazi's.
Utterly unbelieveable, it would be like saying to not bomb the Nazi's and allow them to continue with the conquest of the world and the holocaust. It is this idiotic belief that is making out this is some crusade against Islam by Muslim preachers and yet in the same breath we have them claiming ISIS are not Muslims, yet then defending them and must think they clearly are.

So wrong on every level and it shows the influence religious leaders have on the minds of easily led people,

Back to top Go down

LBC's Nick Ferrari Tells Muslim Who Opposes British Foreign Policy To Leave The UK - Page 3 Empty Re: LBC's Nick Ferrari Tells Muslim Who Opposes British Foreign Policy To Leave The UK

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:54 pm

Also...

There was a huge protest march in Poland against the EU and against the Muslim invasion, a few days ago...

http://newobserveronline.com/50000-nationalists-march-in-poland/

No mention of it here from our controlled main stream news outlets though...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3