NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Zionist Scum Interrogate 13 Year Old Boy

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

How Zionist Scum Interrogate 13 Year Old Boy Empty Re: How Zionist Scum Interrogate 13 Year Old Boy

Post by Guest Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:51 am

Sorry but are you attempting to justify an attempted murderer who will avoid being sent to Jail because of his age?
His parents if culpable of teaching the hate should also be charged with child abuse.
So you are saying shouting at a child is the tactics of the SS?
You seriously know nothing about history
So I will awiat for you to rightly condemn this child for trying to murder, of which he has admitted to.

Were the Police here over zealous, maybe, but faced with so many terrorist acts, I hardly think you can equate shouting with actual terrorism

Back to top Go down

How Zionist Scum Interrogate 13 Year Old Boy Empty Re: How Zionist Scum Interrogate 13 Year Old Boy

Post by Guest Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:11 am

Fuzzy Zack wrote:

https://youtu.be/R4DPtHlEYSA

They must have learned these tactics from the SS.

The law in ISRAEL says that anyone under 14 has to have a parent or guardian there.  He is 13.  The law in ISRAEL says that children under 14 must not be held in prison but under house arrest.  But hey, never mind.   There is one far worse Zack, but I can't post it as it's not on Youtub.  This is a child, recovering from a very bad head injury.  This is a child who has been terrorised by IDF since the day he was born, after all, they drag 6 year olds allong the street in choke holds, tear gas their homes and cover their schools with skunk water.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:13 am

Hey never mind sassy they only stabbed two Jews, one also a child, they count for nothing in the minds of Jew haters I guess.
So as usual the two terrorist supporters make a victim of an attemted murderer.
You cannot make it up.
Still I blame the PA, Fatah, Hamas, the extreme left and no doubt his parents for promoting daily violence into the mind of this child. All of these should face trial for the hate and child abuse they have promoted

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:16 am

So you don't believe in the rule of law when it comes to how children in Palestine are treated by the authorities whatever they have or have not done.     Sounds about right.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:17 am

A settler child.  You think he'll be treated the same:

How Zionist Scum Interrogate 13 Year Old Boy CTfEFMwW4AA6c1M

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:20 am

sassy wrote:So you don't believe in the rule of law when it comes to how children in Palestine are treated by the authorities whatever they have or have not done.     Sounds about right.

Like I say you again ignore the fact he tried to murder.
Again its like making victims out of murderers of Lee Rigby.
That I find disgusting and you compare this to detaining this child without his parents.
Seriously you have no comprehension of moral equivalency.
So yeah, slap their wrists for shouting at this child, whilst ignoring that he tried to murder, as that requires training. What this child now needs is years of deradicalization from countless idiots that have filled his head with hate

Last edited by Didge on Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:21 am

sassy wrote:A settler child.  You think he'll be treated the same:

How Zionist Scum Interrogate 13 Year Old Boy CTfEFMwW4AA6c1M

Is completely wrong this child should be carrying a gun
Has he attempted to murder anyone?
No

Again moral equivalency, so you then completely condemn the children yesterday that stabbed a train guard and this child held in custody for attempted murder using knives?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:29 am

So I guess where I am able to condemn child abuse, where they allow to carry a gun. Though in terms of moral equivalency, where Jews are being stabbed, this child should have adults with him protecting him. We see Sassy avoid yet again from condemning terrorists and make victims out of murderers and attempted murderers.
Does anyone need any further proof to the extremism and hate that Sassy clearly follows?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:52 am

Virtually every settler child carries a gun, did you not know, and settlers, in fact they often fire and kill Palestinians.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:54 am

sassy wrote:Virtually every settler child carries a gun, did you not know, and settlers, in fact they often fire and kill Palestinians.

So no condemnation from Sassy.
Surprise, surprise.
Again I condemn any murder, whether it be settlers or Palestinians.
You though ignore moral equivalency.
Would they have need to carry guns, if not for the fact their lives are under constant threat?

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:13 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Didge wrote:Sorry but are you attempting to justify an attempted murderer who will avoid being sent to Jail because of his age?
His parents if culpable of teaching the hate should also be charged with child abuse.
So you are saying shouting at a child is the tactics of the SS?
You seriously know nothing about history
So I will awiat for you to rightly condemn this child for trying to murder, of which he has admitted to.

Were the Police here over zealous, maybe, but faced with so many terrorist acts, I hardly think you can equate shouting with actual terrorism

Your attempt to justify this shows double standard and hypocrisy.
Yet failing to prove any double standards or hypocrisy
Imagine the outcry if Police in the uk treated a child like this, regardless of what he's alleged to have done.
Israel is not the UK and again you fail to understand the difference where the Uk does not suffer regular attacks as Israel does from terrorism. So again you fail to understand moral equivalency. Like I said, I believe more so than any it should be those who have indoctrinated him with hate, thus child abuse that should be put on trial
This treatment served no purpose towards justice and just increases hate.
Neither did the hate he was indoctrinated with and yet those who have committed child abuse filling his head with hate, have gotten away without punishement.

And since this type of interrogation is out of their handbook, yes I can compare it to the SS. People like you enabled the SS.
Like I say your knowledge of the SS is so shambolic it is not even worth engaging and it again shows you have no comprehension to moral equivalency, with insulting the many victims of SS interogation. Did you think about that when you post such inaccuracies to compare something which is not comparable. Like I said it was wrong for them to shout but how you can post up this as if the boy is a victim after he has attempted to murder a child and an adult proves further how you have been indoctrinated with hate and fail to understand moral equivalency. Not once have you condemned the childs actions and again based on moral equivalency, yopu are equating his interrorgation as worse than his hateful acts. That shows how brainwashed you really have been. I do not approve of things that Israel does at times, but here, yes its wrong but is nothing compared to what this child attempted to do, or those who abused him with child abuse filling his head with hate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down