NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zionist Things Fall Apart

3 posters

Go down

Zionist Things Fall Apart Empty Zionist Things Fall Apart

Post by Irn Bru Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:08 am

Alexander Solzhenitsyn: "The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie. One word of truth outweighs the world."

The Zionist fellowship is fading. Last February, the Jewish Daily Forward did not hesitate to say that Netanyahu “has badly damaged relations between the two countries and destroyed any semblance of trust between the leaders of two of the closest allies on earth.”[1]

AIPAC’s “credibility and political power,” the magazine continued to say, was “severely shaken.”[2]

Furthermore, Christian Zionists are also shifting their views and are slowly but surely beginning to realize that something is fundamentally and demonstrably wrong with the Israeli narrative. Quoting the Middle East Quarterly, Jon Basil Utley of the American Conservative writes,

“How quickly things change. The days of taking evangelical support for Israel for granted are over … anti-Israel Christians are penetrating the evangelical world at its soft underbelly, the millennial generation.

“Young believers are rebelling against … the excessive biblical literalism of their parents … as they strive to imitate Jesus’s stand with the oppressed and downtrodden.”[3]

Certainly this is good news, and it simply shows that the Zionist kingdom is not as invincible as people think it is. If you still think so, keep reading.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/03/05/zionist-things-fall-apart/
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Jonas E. Alexis studied mathematics and philosophy as an undergraduate at Palm Beach Atlantic University and has a master's degree in education from Grand Canyon University.

Some of his main interests include the history of Christianity, U.S. foreign policy, the history of the Israel/Palestine conflict, and the history of ideas. He is the author of the new book ,Christianity & Rabbinic Judaism: A History of Conflict Between Christianity and Rabbinic Judaism from the first Century to the Twenty-first Century.

He is currently teaching mathematics in South Korea. He plays soccer and basketball in his spare time. He is also a cyclist. He is currently writing a book tentatively titled Zionism and the West.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Zionist Things Fall Apart Empty Re: Zionist Things Fall Apart

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:28 am

Zionist Kingdom?
Israel a state where the people have a right to self determination.
Calling Israel a Zionist state allows you to demonize a nation of Israeli's and I find that the worst form of hate, as if to you and others they do not have a right to self determination. Your covers are beginning to slip off further and further Irn as to what you really think
Talk about the most vilest form of hate to form against people even if some are Zionists.
Imagine if I write your article like this what would you say Irn:

"The Islamic fellowship is fading. Last February, the Jihadi Daily Forward did not hesitate to say that Islam “has badly damaged relations between the nations of the world and destroyed any semblance of trust between the leaders of two of the closest allies on earth.”[1]
AIPAC’s “credibility and political power,” the magazine continued to say, was “severely shaken.”[2]
Furthermore, Muslims are also shifting their views and are slowly but surely beginning to realize that something is fundamentally and demonstrably wrong with the Islamic narrative. Quoting the Middle East Quarterly, Jon Basil Utley of the American Conservative writes,
“How quickly things change. The days of taking Muslims support for Islam for granted are over … anti-Islam Christians are penetrating the evangelical world at its soft underbelly, the millennial generation.
“Young believers are rebelling against … the excessive Quranic literalism of their parents … as they strive to imitate Jesus’s stand with the oppressed and downtrodden.”[3]
Certainly this is good news, and it simply shows that the Muslim kingdom is not as invincible as people think it is. If you still think so, keep reading."

I mean to go on about Zionism which is not a threat to the world like Islamism is shows how utterly backward and far removed from reality the thinking is of some of the left. Again I do not back Zionism, but to place it in such a context is such a poor lie to whip up anger against what effectively boils down to being against Jews. This is why in many cases hate for Zionism crosses over into antisemitism and you never see that. If someone started to say Islam was the biggest threat to the wold, you would come out straight away with things like its only a minority and not all Muslims are like this but make no such distinction with Zionists who form many different political view points, from left, liberal to conservative. Fine you want to be against a belief in a land formed from the bible I absolutely agree with you, but to use Zionism as a mean s to attack Jews is what effectively you are doing. Do you notice that unlike your poor counters, I do not attack those who give opinions but their opinions themselves found in your articles. I mean lets face some home truths here, again Israel is not without faults, but look at the human rights abuses by both Hamas and Fatah in the form of discrimination alone against, Homosexuals, women, religions etc. You stand by organizations that are both at odds with the very freedoms and equalities people should have.

This is what makes me laugh about people clueless such as yourself Irn. Israel is not without fault but the bias you lefties make out against Israel is an utter joke. Just watch this video which proves this where you have the likes of North Korea who have concentration camps or Syria where hundreds of thousands have died and the ever growing violence and genocide in Ira are way less brought up in the UN. These pressing matters are of less concern to idiots like you and the UN.It shows there is more behind the rhetoric made against Israel. Its clearly antisemitism. As how do you account for Israel being condemned more than the rest of the world put together? Its a joke and people can see the real hate is targeting Jews. As there is no where you can compare Israel to North Korea or ISIS in Syria and Iraq.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3tgwb6V71I

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:53 am

The whole of the church we occasionally attend stand for Israel and all my Christian friends do . I don't know one Christian who doesn't stand with Israel .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:57 am

Good video didge also and very true .

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:03 am

Vicar of Dibley wrote:The whole of the church we occasionally attend stand for Israel and all my Christian friends do . I don't know one Christian who doesn't stand with Israel .

Well I'm not a Zionist, although I'm not against Israel as such. We are where we are with the situation in that area, and what matters is what happens today IMO. I think that Israel is sometimes heavy handed, but I also think the Israelis are entitled to defend themselves against Islamic terrorists.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:11 pm

It has been proven by independent observers that Hamas fires rockets into Israel on a regular basis even when Israel has done nothing to deserve it.

don't ask me for proof as I don't keep links.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down