NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More hypocrisy from The left: Sweet-shop owning MP bashes Coca Cola

+6
Ben Reilly
nicko
eddie
Raggamuffin
Eilzel
Tommy Monk
10 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

More hypocrisy from The left: Sweet-shop owning MP bashes Coca Cola Empty More hypocrisy from The left: Sweet-shop owning MP bashes Coca Cola

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:12 am

Coca-Cola launched its Christmas trucks on a TV advert in 1995, but real trucks now visit cities around the world

Labour MP Keith Vaz said Coca-Cola was marketing a "real health hazard".

The diabetic MP had asked Coca-Cola not to take its Christmas truck to Leicester...

BUT he has been accused of hypocrisy as he had opened his own sweet shop in the city back in 2013!!!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leicestershire-34744976

lol!

You couldn't make it up!!!

Lefties... the gift that keeps on giving!!!

lol!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

More hypocrisy from The left: Sweet-shop owning MP bashes Coca Cola Empty Re: More hypocrisy from The left: Sweet-shop owning MP bashes Coca Cola

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:51 am

More in this article...

Mr Vaz raised concern about the big red corporate truck coming to the Highcross shopping centre on December 17 as part of a nationwide pre-Christmas tour.

He said he was worried the sugary drink would be handed out to youngsters during the visit at a time when the city has problems with obesity.

However the Labour Leicester East MP's own website carries a story from April 2013 about him opening the Sweetilicious shop on Melton Road along with him cutting a ribbon at the entrance with a child.
The website article said: "Keith has opened a new sweet shop on the busy Melton Road in Leicester.
"Sweetilicious has sweets and chocolates from all over the world catering for vegetarians and some sugar free. The shope (sic) has brightly coloured decor and tailored seating for young children.
Of the opening, Keith said: "It will be a trip down memory lane with shelves filled with brightly coloured jars of sweets from all over the world.
"The only problem will be wondering what to choose from the amazing range of sweets.
I have a sweet tooth, so I will have to be very careful and not over indulge."
The website article has been shared on social media.
Tory city councillor Ross Grant said: "I think this does put him into the hypocrite category.
"He has himself done exactly what he is condemning Coca-Cola of doing, and he has done it on his own website.

http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/Keith-Vaz-accused-Coca-Cola-truck-hypocrisy/story-28126588-detail/story.html

lol!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

More hypocrisy from The left: Sweet-shop owning MP bashes Coca Cola Empty Re: More hypocrisy from The left: Sweet-shop owning MP bashes Coca Cola

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:57 pm

The lefties are very quiet on here...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:59 pm

As the only leftie online I'd like to remind you I am not and have never been a Labour voter Smile
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:00 pm

Oh Keith Vaz - he's often in the new, for all the wrong reasons. Laughing

Why shouldn't Coca Cola advertise? Nobody is forcing anyone to drink the stuff.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:04 pm

To try to get a good debate going here.

It is right to say that sugary drinks are addictive AND monstrously unhealthy and causing a health crisis in the UK which is increasingly going to become a big problem.

We shouldn't ban it, or even stop them advertising. BUT, they shouldn't be allowed to advertise on kids TV imo. And there should be counter ads, possibly government funded- showing the damage these drinks cause. They should also highlight the effects of drinking such drinks on the labels- a la cigarette packaging.

Nobody is forced to drink it but getting kids hooked on these from a young age has bad effects on them in the future. As a country we should care about that.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:08 pm

Eilzel wrote:To try to get a good debate going here.

It is right to say that sugary drinks are addictive AND monstrously unhealthy and causing a health crisis in the UK which is increasingly going to become a big problem.

We shouldn't ban it, or even stop them advertising. BUT, they shouldn't be allowed to advertise on kids TV imo. And there should be counter ads, possibly government funded- showing the damage these drinks cause. They should also highlight the effects of drinking such drinks on the labels- a la cigarette packaging.

Nobody is forced to drink it but getting kids hooked on these from a young age has bad effects on them in the future. As a country we should care about that.

Their parents could always tell them they can't have any coke though can't they?

Does it cause any more damage than any other sugar-loaded product? I guess it contains caffeine but so do lots of things. It used to be a bit of a treat - a bottle of coke and a bag of crisps, but now it seems to be a daily requirement.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:11 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Eilzel wrote:To try to get a good debate going here.

Their parents could always tell them they can't have any coke though can't they?

Does it cause any more damage than any other sugar-loaded product? I guess it contains caffeine but so do lots of things. It used to be a bit of a treat - a bottle of coke and a bag of crisps, but now it seems to be a daily requirement.

If it was just a treat it'd be fine. Why isn't it? Mass advertising. To saturation point. And the more attractive the advert the more kids want it lol There should be a counter to that. And I wouldn't stop at sugary drinks, but every product filled with unnecessary unhealthy levels of sugar.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:15 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

If it was just a treat it'd be fine. Why isn't it? Mass advertising. To saturation point. And the more attractive the advert the more kids want it lol There should be a counter to that. And I wouldn't stop at sugary drinks, but every product filled with unnecessary unhealthy levels of sugar.  

Advertising doesn't make people go out and buy tons of Coca Cola, or anything else. It just tells people what's out there. People do have brains (allegedly), and they're not forced to buy everything they see which is advertised. A kid wanting something is not a new thing, but perhaps not being able to say no to them is a new thing. A can of coke does say what it contains, so if people don't read it, it's their own fault.

What about these energy drinks? They're full of caffeine, and they say they're not suitable for children on the tins, but people still buy them.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:15 pm

Isn't it hypocritical to be trying to an seem as caring by condemning coca cola when you own a sweet shop!?

Laughing

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:20 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Isn't it hypocritical to be trying to an seem as caring by condemning coca cola when you own a sweet shop!?

Laughing

Yes.

Next question! Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:24 pm

lol!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:26 pm

Or maybe it is another example of a leftie displaying 'quantum' or 'double' thinking , where they can hold two opposing opinions at the same time and believe both to be correct...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:41 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

Advertising doesn't make people go out and buy tons of Coca Cola, or anything else. It just tells people what's out there. People do have brains (allegedly), and they're not forced to buy everything they see which is advertised. A kid wanting something is not a new thing, but perhaps not being able to say no to them is a new thing. A can of coke does say what it contains, so if people don't read it, it's their own fault.

What about these energy drinks? They're full of caffeine, and they say they're not suitable for children on the tins, but people still buy them.

I agree its their own fault. Regardless, we WILL have a massive health crisis in the UK IF we don't do something about the saturation of the market with sugary food and drinks. You can take the position of 'whatever, let people do what they want' and stand back, OR you can take the position of 'they can do what they want, but we'll use all means at our disposal to highlight just how horrendous these foods and drinks are for your health in the long term'.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:44 pm

I wouldn't dream of giving my children coke or any other really sweet fizzy drink!!!
I've actually seen toddlers as young as a year old, drinking lucozade in their prams.
It beggars belief.

I agree with les on this: warnings on bottles and a ban on advertising before the 9pm watershed
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:47 pm

eddie wrote:I wouldn't dream of giving my children coke or any other really sweet fizzy drink!!!
I've actually seen toddlers as young as a year old, drinking lucozade in their prams.
It beggars belief.

I agree with les on this: warnings on bottles and a ban on advertising before the 9pm watershed

That's disgraceful!

I honestly believe there will be a time when such an image will be almost as horrifying to the public eye as if we saw a child with cigarette in their hand now.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:51 pm

Eilzel wrote:
eddie wrote:I wouldn't dream of giving my children coke or any other really sweet fizzy drink!!!
It beggars belief.

That's disgraceful!

I honestly believe there will be a time when such an image will be almost as horrifying to the public eye as if we saw a child with cigarette in their hand now.

Yep seriously, on buses and trains etc , then the mothers try and stick a dummy in their mouths and hope they'll sleep!!??
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:55 pm

eddie wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

That's disgraceful!

Yep seriously, on buses and trains etc , then the mothers try and stick a dummy in their mouths and hope they'll sleep!!??

Brain dead Sad
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:02 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I agree its their own fault. Regardless, we WILL have a massive health crisis in the UK IF we don't do something about the saturation of the market with sugary food and drinks. You can take the position of 'whatever, let people do what they want' and stand back, OR you can take the position of 'they can do what they want, but we'll use all means at our disposal to highlight just how horrendous these foods and drinks are for your health in the long term'.

True leftie talk. Let's make everyone responsible except the people who are buying this stuff when they know very well what's in it. Banning advertising won't make a difference because they'll see it in shops.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:19 pm

My great Grandson used to play football at every chance he got and was a very fit boy. Now he sits in the house playing with computer games and is a getting fat! Sitting on their arses all day is the problem.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:21 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Eilzel wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

True leftie talk. Let's make everyone responsible except the people who are buying this stuff when they know very well what's in it. Banning advertising won't make a difference because they'll see it in shops.

People know what's in this stuff despite the best efforts of Coca-Cola. Do you really think they'd ever willingly disclose anything negative about their product?

In their own advertising they don't talk about diabetes or obesity. This is a company that used to put cocaine in its product to addict people, and a company that has been linked to murder of labor leaders ( http://www.alternet.org/story/146579/coca_cola's_role_in_the_assassinations_of_union_leaders_explored_in_powerful_new_documentary ).

Stop acting like they're some innocent company just trying to make a buck. If they had their way, we'd all be hooked on their cola with no knowledge of what it's doing to us.

It'd also be nice if people could see the difference between a little candy store in one town and the world's third-biggest brand ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:22 pm

Also edited the title so that other people can have an idea of what this story is about Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:26 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

People know what's in this stuff despite the best efforts of Coca-Cola. Do you really think they'd ever willingly disclose anything negative about their product?

In their own advertising they don't talk about diabetes or obesity. This is a company that used to put cocaine in its product to addict people, and a company that has been linked to murder of labor leaders ( http://www.alternet.org/story/146579/coca_cola's_role_in_the_assassinations_of_union_leaders_explored_in_powerful_new_documentary ).

Stop acting like they're some innocent company just trying to make a buck. If they had their way, we'd all be hooked on their cola with no knowledge of what it's doing to us.

It'd also be nice if people could see the difference between a little candy store in one town and the world's third-biggest brand ...

More typical leftie talk. You really think that people don't know what sugar is, and that it's in soft drinks? You think they don't know how they get fat? You think they haven't read about type 2 diabetes by now?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:27 pm

I was in a supermarket earlier getting a couple of bits from that particular place... fella in front of me at the checkout was going for a good Few days shop, was about 25-30, about 5 ft 6, and quite a bit of a porker...

Any guesses what his shopping list consisted of...!?

Or just for fun... any guesses what my shopping consisted of...???

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:33 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

More typical leftie talk. You really think that people don't know what sugar is, and that it's in soft drinks? You think they don't know how they get fat? You think they haven't read about type 2 diabetes by now?

You think the soft drink companies told them all about that, do you? Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:34 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:I was in a supermarket earlier getting a couple of bits from that particular place... fella in front of me at the checkout was going for a good Few days shop, was about 25-30, about 5 ft 6, and quite a bit of a porker...

lol!

Ooh, fun! I bet your shopping list was baby food, medicine for your nerves and a magnifying glass to aid in masturbation. Am I close?

lol!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:35 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You think they can't read a label? You think they don't know by now that a lot of sugar is bad for you? This is what I dislike about lefties - they think that everyone is as stupid as they are, and they look around for someone else to blame all the time. Take responsibility for your own health and for your own diet and stop expecting everyone else to do it for you.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:38 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You think they can't read a label? You think they don't know by now that a lot of sugar is bad for you? This is what I dislike about lefties - they think that everyone is as stupid as they are, and they look around for someone else to blame all the time. Take responsibility for your own health and for your own diet and stop expecting everyone else to do it for you.

Christ on a bike, who do you think made them label their product in the first place? Who do you think did the studies that showed the bad ingredients and their negative health effects? A bunch of profiteering capitalists?

You really think they're the ones looking out for you?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:39 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Christ on a bike, who do you think made them label their product in the first place? Who do you think did the studies that showed the bad ingredients and their negative health effects? A bunch of profiteering capitalists?

FFS, you didn't know that Coca Cola contains sugar? Even a child knows that. Do you need your hand holding all the way through your life?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:42 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

FFS, you didn't know that Coca Cola contains sugar? Even a child knows that. Do you need your hand holding all the way through your life?

Now you're being deliberately obtuse, I'm asking you how we know these things. You need to look at some history. Coca Cola would never admit that its products cause health problems.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:43 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:I was in a supermarket earlier getting a couple of bits from that particular place... fella in front of me at the checkout was going for a good Few days shop, was about 25-30, about 5 ft 6, and quite a bit of a porker...

lol!

Ooh, fun! I bet your shopping list was baby food, medicine for your nerves and a magnifying glass to aid in masturbation. Am I close?

lol!

Great guess!!!

And most amusing too!!!

lol!

I did only have a small number of items so you are quite close there... and one was what you might call 'medicinal'...

Now guess what the fatty had...?

Laughing
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:44 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Now you're being deliberately obtuse, I'm asking you how we know these things. You need to look at some history. Coca Cola would never admit that its products cause health problems.

Er ... you can taste the sugar.

So are you saying that people have suddenly discovered that a soft drink which has been around for years and years contains sugar?

Are you saying that people have suddenly discovered that sugar is high in calories and can make you fat, as well as rot your teeth?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:45 pm

lol!

Your list.
Vaseline?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:49 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

So are you saying that people have suddenly discovered that a soft drink which has been around for years and years contains sugar?

Are you saying that people have suddenly discovered that sugar is high in calories and can make you fat, as well as rot your teeth?

No people are complacent and do not think of the consquences, a tad like you when you post.
People do not realise something is a problem until later in life so its difficult to sway opinion even more so to those young.

Did you not realise this
Also you have no sugar drinks that have a taste of sugar added.
Did yoiu know that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:52 pm

Our "Free-didge" campaign worked!!!

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:53 pm

Original Quill wrote:Our "Free-didge" campaign worked!!!  

Thank you Quill

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:53 pm

Sadly ...
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:07 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

No, I'm saying that if it weren't for the well-known human instinct to associate sugar with tooth decay, obesity and diabetes, we'd have to rely upon those who make themselves rich peddling sugar to tell us how bad their products are for us.

Thank goodness we were all born knowing that sugar is linked to health problems.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:08 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

No, I'm saying that if it weren't for the well-known human instinct to associate sugar with tooth decay, obesity and diabetes, we'd have to rely upon those who make themselves rich peddling sugar to tell us how bad their products are for us.

Thank goodness we were all born knowing that sugar is linked to health problems.

Oh FFS, people have known for years and years that sugar isn't good for you. Why do you think that people have suddenly become so thick that they can't see a connection?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:10 pm

lol!

Yours had the ingredients to make a great curry cheers
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:13 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Oh FFS, people have known for years and years that sugar isn't good for you. Why do you think that people have suddenly become so thick that they can't see a connection?

Big companies lie to you about the safety of their products.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/05/16/companies-lied-to-you_n_5318940.html

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/01/20/big-tobacco-s-biggest-lies.html

http://www.businessinsider.com/the-biggest-lies-ever-told-by-major-advertisers-2012-11

http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB965870212891028108

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2015/business/international/vw-diesel-emissions-scandal-explained.html
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:17 pm

Good grief Ben, do you think that Coca Cola comes from natural springs or something? Even before people had access to the internet, they knew that too much sugar isn't good for you. Now with the huge amount of information, people can do their own research. I really don't understand why you need information to be fed into your brain by other people at all times.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:21 pm

Stormee wrote:I adored icy cold Coca Coal, have done since motorbike days and cafes, unfortunately not now .

I like it with pizza for some reason. Other than that, I don't generally like soft fizzy drinks much.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:30 pm

Anyway, the implication is that Coca-Cola leads directly to diabetes, or that consumption of sugar does. Is there any evidence for that? There is a link of some kind with obesity, and surely every single person over the age of about 12 knows that sugar is high in calories, and that if you eat too many calories, you get fat.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:33 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Anyway, the implication is that Coca-Cola leads directly to diabetes, or that consumption of sugar does. Is there any evidence for that? There is a link of some kind with obesity, and surely every single person over the age of about 12 knows that sugar is high in calories, and that if you eat too many calories, you get fat.

There is a link to smoking with cancer

Allow people to live their lives, even if you stick with barbaric beliefs.

People need to learn themselves, as just with you I cannot force you to undersand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:34 pm

But now I just have him on ignore!

lol!

@
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:39 pm

Immigrants have a hugely,disproportionate high level of diabetes here... then when you remember that £10 billion a year is spent by NHS on diabetes...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:53 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

But now I just have him on ignore!

lol!
@

Alas...your loss.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:53 pm

Raggs, I already said I wouldn't ban the adds- go to specsavers.

Everyone knows coke contains sugar- but many are not so aware just how much sugar.

And regardless- your way leads to a massive health crisis in the UK. Doesn't matter who is to blame, it WILL be a crisis. Perhaps you think we should legalise heroin? Since we all KNOW it is bad for us, and we can make choices right?
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next