NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Muslim Benefit Scrounger 11 Kids Refuses To Use Contraceptives

+3
Tommy Monk
Fuzzy Zack
Major
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Muslim Benefit Scrounger 11 Kids Refuses To Use Contraceptives  Empty Re: Muslim Benefit Scrounger 11 Kids Refuses To Use Contraceptives

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:40 pm

Another example of why the benefits system needs radical changing... in its current form it is encouraging this behaviour, encouraging millions more to try to get here by whatever means possible (just walking in And claiming asylum seems to be the easiest way recently), and the great golden goose united kingdom is being slowly and steadily killed.

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Muslim Benefit Scrounger 11 Kids Refuses To Use Contraceptives  Empty Re: Muslim Benefit Scrounger 11 Kids Refuses To Use Contraceptives

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:49 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Another example of why the benefits system needs radical changing... in its current form it is encouraging this behaviour, encouraging millions more to try to get here by whatever means possible (just walking in And claiming asylum seems to be the easiest way recently), and the great golden goose united kingdom is being slowly and steadily killed.

Muslim Benefit Scrounger 11 Kids Refuses To Use Contraceptives  2014-07-10-isis-destroys-iraqi-shrines-03

Muslim Benefit Scrounger 11 Kids Refuses To Use Contraceptives  Inb-al-qasim-2

Muslim Benefit Scrounger 11 Kids Refuses To Use Contraceptives  ATT00002

Muslim Benefit Scrounger 11 Kids Refuses To Use Contraceptives  Gaza_3001248b

So easy ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:15 pm

What is "so easy"...?

Explain yourself please?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Oct 31, 2015 5:26 pm

You wrote:claiming asylum seems to be the easiest way recently
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:40 am

What's your point...!!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sun Nov 01, 2015 4:19 am

@Tm
if you didn't try and link benefit reform to immigration in such a negative fashion i might agree with you... lord knows there is enough 'chavs' which half dozen kids to different fathers too

I do think something needs to be done about the single mothers benefit it is needed but it is too easy to abuse... exactly what i don't know as inevitably reducing it will impact the children that cant help if their parents are irresponsible.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:43 am

Give a date, say in 12 months time. After that date no family allowance or any other benefit will be payable for 3rd or subsequent children!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:46 am

PS, benefit will still be paid for children born before this date.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:36 pm

nicko wrote:Give a date,  say in 12 months time.  After that date no family allowance or any other benefit will be payable for 3rd or subsequent children!

Isn't that what China does?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:53 pm

No... they don't have a benefits system that hands out more and more money to women the more children they have...

In fact it was on the news here couple days ago how China is ending their one child policy and how many Chinese people were saying that they would still only want one or two because of the cost of having more.

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:51 pm

@TM
the price of raising kids is discouraging here too! which is the same in many western countries, it is a product of globalized capitalism just to give your kids an 'average' start in this day an age is ridiculously expensive.

And China does have some social welfare, but that is Quills point there system is geared to discourage multiple children. they did it in a rather 'hard' way that did causes unnecessary deaths to infants so .. is that something you want directly? or do you think we need to 'soften' it?

@nicko
So then what happens to the third child? do they starve or what... the problem is regardless of how much of a selfish prick the parents are there is still a little kids that needs care. Neutral
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:06 pm

The problem here is that mass immigration has pushed up the costs of living massively while also holding down wages.

Excessive taxpayer funded handouts only adds to the problems.

China is a totally different argument.

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:58 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:The problem here is that mass immigration has pushed up the costs of living massively while also holding down wages.

Excessive taxpayer funded handouts only adds to the problems.

China is a totally different argument.

the the problem with that logic is you dont have mass migration Tommy Rolling Eyes  you have migration, not mass migration, not even high migration just more than the UK had before..
this is not some new issue that the UK is the first to deal with in fact, Europe was the source of the migrant trouble back in the 60's and 70's, this is what all modern nations deal with all the time, this is not some event that will stop this is the 'new normal' so adapt and change the system to handle it because it is not going to magically go away  Neutral

I do agree the taxpayer funded hand out needs 'better direction' the system is widely abused and NOT just be migrants even more so by your own chavs Wink same down here, reform is needed but it is hard to do while trying not to let innocent kids suffer their parents incompetence 

Higher Cost of living and lower wages IS globalization it is NOT UNIQUE to the UK at all, in fact the proportional rise in the UK is minuscule compared with places like Hong Kong and Singapore. In some way even Sydney has risen more, because it started off cheaper but is now pretty similar. This is not going to change no matter who you elect this is what i mean by vassal state just like Australia the UK is beholden to the Huge Multinationals corporations regardless of what we vote for someone overseas will buy the final choice Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad it is not good it is just life.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:04 pm

No, we have had mass immigration for a long time.

But I see you agree that tax credits hand outs are excessive and should be reigned in...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:30 pm

under 1% is not mass migration Cool
not by global standards
Despite what the local papers tell you Tommy that is normal to low for Western nations.

UK 0.6
Canada 0.6
USA 0.7
New Zealand 1.0
Australia 1.6

And Yes there is issues with the UK benefits system it does seem to need a few more safe guards to prevent abuse. this is what I mean by adapt, find the loophole close the loophole  Wink
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:22 pm

No, we have had mass immigration for a long time.

And it is unwanted!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:10 pm

You missed the fact that people overwhelmingly voted for Tory who promised to bring down immigration to tens of thousands... plus the 4 million UKIP voters...

Plus this...

http://uk.reuters.com/article/2014/01/07/uk-britain-immigration-survey-idUKBREA0600F20140107

Also you are being disingenuous over the NHS which employs 1.2 million people, even if you say a quarter of those were born overseas, that is 300,000 people... we have had around that number of net immigration into tIe country every year for nearly 20 years now!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:31 pm

I'd welcome more provided they are trained to a good standard and could speak and understand English.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:47 pm

Zack, can you not reply to my posts without the insults?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:49 pm

nicko wrote:Zack, can you not reply to my posts without the insults?

Because he is a hypocrite lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:03 pm

lol you were just abusive to Nicko and you try and turn this on me.

Grow up you twat lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:05 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
nicko wrote:I'd welcome more provided they are trained to a good standard and could speak and understand English.

Trust me, in a few years you will be begging for more just so they can wipe your incontinent arse. Without any need for a translator.

Who says he will need this?

That is you being a twat really.

Who is to say Nicko does not have a loving family to care for him?

Or did this not enter that pea brain of yours?

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:07 pm

You know exactly what I mean.
Do you, or have you ever, wiped the arses
of old white men or women in your "care home"
The way you talk about old people should make social services make a snap inspection of your premises
by the way i'm nowhere near that condition yet, but you will eventually have to face it ha ha ha .
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:11 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Didge wrote:lol you were just abusive to Nicko and you try and turn this on me.

Grow up you twat lol

The only one being abusive today is you.

I've given you chances to calm down.

Oh do grow up you immature child, youy are not fooling anyone with your emotive bullshit

You were abusive and you know you were.

Once again grow up

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:14 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Didge wrote:

Who says he will need this?

That is you being a twat really.

Who is to say Nicko does not have a loving family to care for him?

Or did this not enter that pea brain of yours?

Calm down or you'll need immigrant nursing before you know it.

From my experience, many end up in a nursing home and need immigrants to wipe their arse. Why is Nico so special? He may have a child who wipes his arse for him, but many children work and have arse cleaning commitments of their own.

That's assuming Nicko wants to burden his family with wiping his arse.

Who gives a fuck what experince you have of abusing the elderly, lets hope one day you will be caught and sent to jail

What you failed to grasp is also people have family that look after them.

So I have no need to clam down, the only one here that needs to grow up because they are an immature dick is you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:18 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Didge wrote:

Who gives a fuck what experince you have of abusing the elderly, lets hope one day you will be caught and sent to jail

What you failed to grasp is also people have family that look after them.

So I have no need to clam down, the only one here that needs to grow up because they are an immature dick is you

So now you claim I abuse the elderly. Lol!

You're quite clearly in a hysterical mood again - wait and see what happens now.

lol what is going to happen now then, you bore me with more immaturity.

Yes, I have no doubt the way you speak to a poster you is elderly that you have no respect for the clients in your home.
That is evident.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:23 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Didge wrote:

lol what is going to happen now then, you bore me with more immaturity.

Yes, I have no doubt the way you speak to a poster you is elderly that you have no respect for the clients in your home.
That is evident.

You said abuse, not respect.

Don't back track like a coward now.

What is the difference?
You are abusive towards Nicko on many occasions and now even about my Mother, someone not here who is 83.
It proves you should not be looking after the elderly with such an immature attitude.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:36 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:You missed the fact that people overwhelmingly voted for Tory who promised to bring down immigration to tens of thousands... plus the 4 million UKIP voters...

Plus this...

http://uk.reuters.com/article/2014/01/07/uk-britain-immigration-survey-idUKBREA0600F20140107

Also you are being disingenuous over the NHS which employs 1.2 million people, even if you say a quarter of those were born overseas, that is 300,000 people... we have had around that number of net immigration into tIe country every year for nearly 20 years now!!!

And look what's happened: there is a COUNRTY WIDE shortage of nurses -

In fact, even having the EU labour movement, there is still a massive shortage of nurses in the UK.

And now the doctors want to move out the UK, we will need even more to make up the shortfall.

There are shortages across all public services and housing Because we are importing 300,000 people a year!!!

And I wish more people were incontinent... in the European continent, African continent and the Indian continent, instead of coming here!!!

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:44 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Didge wrote:

What is the difference?
You are abusive towards Nicko on many occasions and now even about my Mother, someone not here who is 83.
It proves you should not be looking after the elderly with such an immature attitude.

First you don't know the difference between donating and stealing and now this.

Get a dictionary bruv.

Wrong thread dummy ha ha ha

Get a brain you dumbass

You not only have shown you are abusive about two elderly people, poroving you are not fit to run such a home.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:56 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Didge wrote:

Wrong thread dummy ha ha ha

Get a brain you dumbass

You not only have shown you are abusive about two elderly people, poroving you are not fit to run such a home.

Let me take in baby steps for you.

First you didn't know the difference between donation and stealing.

And now respect and abuse.

So calm down, it is the right thread. HA HA!

Let me dumb this down
Who says a dead body has rights or should have rights, when lives can be saved with the use of body parts?
Also should a terrorist dead body cease to have any rights and thus his body parts be used?

The fact you avoid this shows you cannot answer, mainly because you are one thick Muslim

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:58 pm

lol as to being calm, I am not the one who was so upset they had to use a persons number to try and get even ha ha ha.

So again you are not fit to care for the elderly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:02 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Didge wrote:

Let me dumb this down
Who says a dead body has rights or should have rights, when lives can be saved with the use of body parts?
Also should a terrorist dead body cease to have any rights and thus his body parts be used?

The fact you avoid this shows you cannot answer, mainly because you are one thick Muslim

There are laws against organ trafficking - d'uh!

Lol!

Who says the laws are right?

Doh

This is the point I am asking,. or did that go over that feeble teeny tiny brain of yours?

In other words is the rights of the dead more important than those living, who can be saved with the use of their body parts?

Think it over dummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:50 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:

And look what's happened: there is a COUNRTY WIDE shortage of nurses -

In fact, even having the EU labour movement, there is still a massive shortage of nurses in the UK.

And now the doctors want to move out the UK, we will need even more to make up the shortfall.

Tommy Monk wrote:
There are shortages across all public services and housing Because we are importing 300,000 people a year!!!

And I wish more people were incontinent... in the European continent, African continent and the Indian continent, instead of coming here!!!

I'm glad you are getting my sense of humour more so these days Zack, but on a serious note... I repeat... it is the mass influx of people that is causing there to be a shortage in many areas as the systems simply cannot cope with such a continually huge rise in demand every year...!

The economic arguments against this, that I regularly make, are equally valid and hugely important too!

None of my arguments are motivated by racism, as often claimed by the lefties in their attempts to shout me down and dismiss me... for do You think that The very real negative consequences that we are increasingly seeing can/will only be felt by some of the white British people here and not by everyone else who is here too!!!???

Actually, isn't it really a more extremely racist view, (that some people seem to have, lefties especially), where they seem to believe that more mass immigration is good regardless, and all the new immigrants arriving and all the other immigrants/ethnics already here will somehow be immune to any of the negative consequences, and shielded from It all by some sort of special magical protection suit or something...!!!???

While it is only the white British people who suffer in the country...!!!???

All in the name of equality mind...!!!

When the lefties finally get a grip on The reality of the situation then we might be able to have some sensible debate... and even agreement... hopefully before it's too late...!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:57 pm

nicko wrote:I'd welcome more provided they are trained to a good standard and could speak and understand English.

If they can do that why on earth woudl they choose the UK?
that is not anti British, that is Reality.

if they can do that there is already at least 3 other nations (Australia, New Zealand And Canada) offering incentives to join Wink

your like an employer saying minimum wage yet wanting university degrees Neutral market competition mean they are unlikely to choose you, thus you take what is left.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next