NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Single mum of five says her £18K benefit is not enough to buy her kids’ school uniform – but she still finds cash for fags and takeaways

+13
veya_victaous
Raggamuffin
Ben Reilly
nicko
Victorismyhero
Major
JulesV
'Wolfie
blackie333
HoratioTarr
scrat
magica
eddie
17 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Single mum of five says her £18K benefit is not enough to buy her kids’ school uniform – but she still finds cash for fags and takeaways Empty Single mum of five says her £18K benefit is not enough to buy her kids’ school uniform – but she still finds cash for fags and takeaways

Post by eddie Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:26 pm

Single mum of five says her £18K benefit is not enough to buy her kids’ school uniform – but she still finds cash for fags and takeaways

A SINGLE mum says her £18,200-a-year benefits handout isn’t enough to cover her living costs and buy her children school uniforms.

Emma Lawlor, 26, from Wolverhampton, became pregnant when she was just 17 and now has five kids – aged one to eight – by two different dads. She has never had a job.

“I never thought I’d have this many kids to be honest with you. I love them though, wouldn’t change them for the world,” she told Channel 5’s On Benefits: Breadline Brummies.

Emma has recently split up with the dad of her four youngest children meaning she has to run the family’s three bedroom housing association property on her own.

She said: “As you can imagine it’s a lot of washing with five kids.

“My tumble dryer is on all the time. I do go through a lot of electric and washing powder.”

Emma currently receives child benefits and child tax credit but has now put in a claim to get income support. She would receive an extra £280 a month if successful.

“Some people might look at me and think, ‘She’s a single mum, she’s scrounging!’, but I’m not,” she said.

“The money that I get is for my children. It goes on clothes, it goes on food, nappies, baby wipes, none of it goes on me.”

Benefits mum hits back at claims she's a 'scrounger'
Emma says she is “doing the best by my kids” and plans to do “something good with my life” such as get a career or go to college when they are older.

Revealing why she split from her partner, she told the programme: “We’ve decided it’s not working out and I’m putting the kids first. I do get on with him still though. He still comes and sees the kids.”

As well as her benefit money, Emma also receives cash from her ex but she says making ends meet is a struggle.

“I’m just making that money last me, trying to prioritise the stuff that I need,” she said.

Emma has to pay £5 a month towards her rent, £20 on electricity bills, £7 on water and £15 on gas. She also spends £120 a week on food.

Related Stories

Despite having less cash, there are certain luxuries she can’t live without. She is seen buying a packet of 20 cigarettes on the show and spending £18 on a chip shop supper.

“When the income support comes in it will help me. I need to get them some school uniform and bits of clothes. They are growing out of it now,” she said

Although Emma has spent the last decade on benefits, she wants a different life for her children.

“I want the best for my kids. I hope they do well. Better than I have with my life,” she said.

At the end of the programme, Emma is granted her claim for income support which means she pockets an extra £280 a month.

“I’m glad it’s been sorted out because it’s really helped me get my kids more stuff,” she said.

On Benefits: Breadline Brummies airs on Channel 5 at 8pm.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/living/1785556/single-mum-of-five-says-her-18k-benefit-is-not-enough-to-buy-her-kids-school-uniform-but-she-still-finds-cash-for-fags-and-takeaways/
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Single mum of five says her £18K benefit is not enough to buy her kids’ school uniform – but she still finds cash for fags and takeaways Empty Re: Single mum of five says her £18K benefit is not enough to buy her kids’ school uniform – but she still finds cash for fags and takeaways

Post by magica Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:38 pm

Bloody hell. She had the 5 kids, no one else. She wants it all for nothing. Why is her tumbler drier on all the time, this weather she can peg it out like us all.

This really annoys me, I know women who work, bring up their kids alone and don't get any of that! Lazy cow, get a job! Also have her sterilised, she cant afford kids, don't have em! Evil or Very Mad
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Single mum of five says her £18K benefit is not enough to buy her kids’ school uniform – but she still finds cash for fags and takeaways Empty Re: Single mum of five says her £18K benefit is not enough to buy her kids’ school uniform – but she still finds cash for fags and takeaways

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:43 pm

Plus each child's school place will cost £6000 a year to tax payer...

Last edited by Tommy Monk on Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:52 pm

Exactly and I bet she has more Tommy, grrr
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:56 pm

More disgusting RW propaganda punted out by their vile RW propagandists, deflecting from the real issue of poverty, zero hour contracts and food banks.

Over 9000 ex British servicemen/women homeless on our streets, over 3.7 million children living in poverty, 1.7 million living in extreme poverty, and that's the reality, but the fascist fraggle must point out its bile.
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:00 pm

Sometimes these single mums with lots of children can't get jobs that will afford childcare.
What alot of people don't consider is that it's also hard to get a job when you have young children because it's even harder to find all day childcare in school holidays - it costs a hell of a lot of money in childcare fees in school holidays, even kids clubs cost a lot.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:45 pm

eddie wrote:Sometimes these single mums with lots of children can't get jobs that will afford childcare.
What alot of people don't consider is that it's also hard to get a job when you have young children because it's even harder to find all day childcare in school holidays - it costs a hell of a lot of money in childcare fees in school holidays, even kids clubs cost a lot.

Let's not forget a lot of older people who can't get jobs because of our ageist society. You need a degree to be bloody 'sandwich technician' these days. 'Sandwich technician?' What arsehole coined that phrase? At least when you've got kids you can get some kind of financial help. You get fuck all when you're old with no dependants. We still have pensioners in this country who freeze to death each year.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:47 pm

eddie wrote:Sometimes these single mums with lots of children can't get jobs that will afford childcare.

There used to be state nurseries.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Sep 16, 2016 6:31 pm

It's the school holidays that are the problem. By the time you've paid childcare, you're left with barely anything.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by scrat Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:47 am

Headlines like this are often punted out by neonazis and far right extremists as a form of deflection, you'll get the "Muslim families claiming £100,000 in benefits" if you read on between the lines you discover there's only about three massive families in the whole of the U.K. Claiming such vast amounts, but far right fraggles love preaching their hatred in any guise.

Strange that you don't here about the £Billions lost in tax evasion, perhaps that's because many of these £billionaires own the very same MSM punting out such lies.
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:19 am

Scat waffles about deflection but then uses deflection waffle...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:33 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Scat waffles about deflection but then uses deflection waffle...

Anti British racist fascists like yourself are always looking for ways to attack the most vulnerable in our society, the sick, the poor, the disabled,,migrants, ethnic minorities, Muslims, in fact anyone you can point your finger at other than the real culprit which is the established order and governing elite.

You made that perfectly clear with your Corbyn and the train thread.

Private Rail companies are paid humongous subsidies, £billions to operate and yet the profits from that industry are taken off shore to pay for European state owned railways.

The majority of the British public can see the stupidity in that, but your own stupidity leads you to defend this disastrous state of affairs.

This example in itself defines you!
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:12 pm

Yawn... your still sore about corbyn being caught out lying on the train I see scrat...

lol!

It was eu laws that forced the opening up of the railways to private companies scat...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Railway_Directive

And your leftie labour party morons are bleating about renationalising the railways while also saying how important it is to be in the eu (and bound by the eu laws that make it impossible)...!!!

See... it is true that lefties can hold two completely opposing and contradictory ideas at the same time while believing both to be correct!!!

And you wonder why people think you are a complete fucking joke...!!!???

lol!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:16 pm

Idea

AN even bigger problem with the attitudes of fascist fucktards of this world --  like Tommy and his newest fan Magica --  is that they would be quite happy to punish the children for their mother's/parents' mistakes, all too ready to turf them out onto the streets, if only they could...

Those children had no say in picking their parents, or their current situation..

Tommy, Magica, Major, blackie are the willing sockpuppets-for-no-charge for the corporate fascists of the world; deflecting, misdirecting and denying the problems that the rich and nasty have caused.
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:21 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Yawn... your still sore about corbyn being caught out lying on the train I see scrat...

lol!

It was eu laws that forced the opening up of the railways to private companies scat...

And your leftie labour party morons are bleating about renationalising the railways while also saying how important it is to be in the eu (and bound by the eu laws that make it impossible)...!!!

See... it is true that lefties can hold two completely opposing and contradictory ideas at the same time while believing both to be correct!!!

lol!
Why do you wave that silly lol flag? Nothing you're saying is funny, it's all rather sad.

We pay more now to fund privatised rail industries than we ever did when they were nationalised.

The profits are squandered on off shore £billionaires and the state owned railways of mainland Europe.

What you're saying in effect is that state ownership of transport is fine, so long as it's not to benefit British rail workers or British state ownership and you're happy to use British taxes to pay the wages of European rail workers.

Which brings us back to the reason as to why you're just an anti British racist fascist.
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:24 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:Idea

AN even bigger problem with the attitudes of fascist fucktards of this world --  like Tommy and his newest fan Magica --  is that they would be quite happy to punish the children for their mother's/parents' mistakes, all too ready to turf them out onto the streets, if only they could...

Those children had no say in picking their parents, or their current situation..

Tommy, Magica, Major, blackie are the willing sockpuppets-for-no-charge for the corporate fascists of the world;  deflecting, misdirecting and denying the problems that the rich and nasty have caused.

No... but their parents did... and they should be paying for them!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:30 pm

scrat wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:Yawn... your still sore about corbyn being caught out lying on the train I see scrat...

lol!

lol!
Why do you wave that silly lol flag? Nothing you're saying is funny, it's all rather sad.

We pay more now to fund privatised rail industries than we ever did when they were nationalised.

The profits are squandered on off shore £billionaires and the state owned railways of mainland Europe.

What you're saying in effect is that state ownership of transport is fine, so long as it's not to benefit British rail workers or British state ownership and you're happy to use British taxes to pay the wages of European rail workers.

Which brings us back to the reason as to why you're just an anti British racist fascist.

Labour want to be in the eu and bound by eu laws that forced railways to be opened up to private companies and that makes renationalisation impossible!!!

Labour were also the ones responsible for 13 years of dishing out lucrative contracts to rail companies and for the huge rise in fares to give even more money to their cohorts...!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:40 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
scrat wrote:

Labour want to be in the eu and bound by eu laws that forced railways to be opened up to private companies and that makes renationalisation impossible!!!

Labour were also the ones responsible for 13 years of dishing out lucrative contracts to rail companies and for the huge rise in fares to give even more money to their cohorts...!!!

I see you've retreated into your default position and back into that 1997-2010 mode.

The question is not in the past, the question is what should we do now, smear a politician to keep this farce going or actually address the concerns.

Come Thomas stand outside your comfort zone and try to address the reality.
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:42 pm

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:29 am

Tommy, Magica, Major, blackie are the willing sockpuppets-for-no-charge for the corporate fascists of the world;  deflecting, misdirecting and denying the problems that the rich and nasty have caused.

Where have I said that? Where am I misdirecting? Where am I saying I'm denying the problems rich and nasty have caused? How come the rich has caused this, she had the babies, they didn't make her!

I object to women having babies after babies and not being able to look after them, whilst she can afford fags, and other things but moans she wants more money. Why should we pay for her to have more babies, I wanted more, but couldn't afford them!
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:32 am

Facist fucktards? For speaking the truth?
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:47 am

I think you just gave me a backhanded compliment Razz

Enough of the old gal too Laughing
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:45 pm

To get back ON TOPIC...

...it's a thought provoking thread, in fact I think it's given me an idea for a new thread - with a slightly different theme.

This mum is probably not a very good housekeeper but she's on the whole she's ok. I don't begrudge her the cigs.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:31 pm

Major you want to hope and pray that you never need to seek help from someone who's a "foreigner".
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:33 pm

Its a lefty thing ....isnt it...they will defend this kind of feckless behaviour at everyone elses expence,. after all we are all "equal innit"

thats why you get slobs turning up at school dressed in PJ's
really?? they are equal...equal to what...to lazy idle useless wasters thats what

there is no way on earth I would accept sommeone with that mentality...or the usual concurrent mentality that its "good to be fick innit" as an equal

they are not, they are at best uneducated (usually out of CHOICE) very often intellectually "challenged" in a wilful sense, have an "attitude" and no intenet on ever doing ANYTHING that benefits the very society they parasitise...

you can spot em a mile off...

they talk thick, they act thick, they know nothing (except what is happening on coronation st and Jeremy Kyle), they are usually obese, and dress like....well you tell me....

the "chav" female and its attendant retinue of useless males need sorting, perhaps some "work camps" might give em a clue

alternatively take the kids off em, sterilise em and leave em to "get on "with life....

It is all very well having a social "safety net" indeed we MUST have one....

but it takes a "special" kind of idiot (a lefty) to think that it is OK for this to be a lifestyle choice

NOW.....

we either continue this idiocy.....OR

we have a PROPER system of universal credit (citizens wage)

but with the strict acceptance that THAT is ALL there is...not a penny more....if you breed like a rat ...you MANAGE on what is given you.

OF course this would ONLY be available for those of citizen status...which requires that there is 30 years living here....you OR your parents (combined).......(regardless of origin, ethnic group etc)

IF you come from abroad you get naff all (indeed we should have then SAME rules as Australia) with some measure of other welfare help available ONLY for genuine PROVEABLE refugees
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:35 pm

Why don't you say what you think Vic? ;-)
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:38 pm

eddie wrote:Why don't you say what you think Vic? ;-)

I love it when Victor gets on his high horse, sexy Single mum of five says her £18K benefit is not enough to buy her kids’ school uniform – but she still finds cash for fags and takeaways Smiley15

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:40 pm

Eddie, your avatar makes me think of Goldie Hawn.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:44 pm

She's beautiful, isn't she? Wistful, almost.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:51 pm

These headlines are reposted on forums by neonazis and the such, it's a form of deflection.from the reality of austerity, they're simply doing their masters bidding, it's part of the far right theme, you know the fear that someone somewhere is happy, unfortunately sheep are drawn to this type of misinformation and state propaganda, , benefit fraud is minuscule and far less than benefits unclaimed and of course one never hears about the £billions squandered away by the rich, because in the fucktarded mind of the fascist fraggle, they're happy for the rich to get away with it.

It is a pity that the left are being removed from this forum but that's what happens when the truth gets posted far right nutjobs just don't want to hear it.
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:54 pm

These headlines are reposted on forums by neonazis and the such, it's a form of deflection.from the reality of austerity, they're simply doing their masters bidding, it's part of the far right theme, you know the fear that someone somewhere is happy, unfortunately sheep are drawn to this type of misinformation and state propaganda, , benefit fraud is minuscule and far less than benefits unclaimed and of course one never hears about the £billions squandered away by the rich, because in the fucktarded mind of the fascist fraggle, they're happy for the rich to get away with it.

It is a pity that the left are being removed from this forum but that's what happens when the truth gets posted far right nutjobs just don't want to hear it.
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:58 pm

Are you referring to me? Are you saying I posted this because I'm a Neo-Nazi?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:04 pm

eddie wrote:Are you referring to me? Are you saying I posted this because I'm a Neo-Nazi?

Single mum of five says her £18K benefit is not enough to buy her kids’ school uniform – but she still finds cash for fags and takeaways Scared14 OMG..........................................................

Single mum of five says her £18K benefit is not enough to buy her kids’ school uniform – but she still finds cash for fags and takeaways Peek_310

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:05 pm

3.7 million children living in poverty
1.7 million children living in extreme poverty
Over 9000 exservice personnel living homeless on our streets.
Millions now on zero hour contracts
Nurses forced to live on foodbanks.

It's a disgusting state of affairs, but no in the fraggled mind of the far right nutjob they will find the few that abuse the system by smoking when they should be washing their clothes in the river to save electricity.

Fucking pathetic.
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:10 pm

You going to answer my question? This isn't the first time you've made these kind of comments after I've posted a news story.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:24 pm

Looks like scrat has scat
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:33 pm

scrat wrote:Headlines like this are often punted out by neonazis and far right extremists as a form of deflection, you'll get the "Muslim families claiming £100,000 in benefits" if you read on between the lines you discover there's only about three massive families in the whole of the U.K. Claiming such vast amounts, but far right fraggles love preaching their hatred in any guise.

Strange that you don't here about the £Billions lost in tax evasion, perhaps that's because many of these £billionaires own the very same MSM punting out such lies.

Matthew 23:24 Smile

Nailed it!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:36 pm

What the fuck does that mean?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:38 pm

thing is scrat is deflecting...of course what that feckless breeding machine is doing ISNT "benefit fraud" as such

and so doesnt show.....

what it is , is "taking the piss" (and there are a LOT of em at it.....)

by low lifes who cant control their genital urges, and then expect everyone else to pay up for them...and not only that but expect the BEST of everything as well. this is NOT the case of a few "huge number families" on 100's of 1000's ....but a large number of "large" ...in the main poorly run and parented families, produced "cos it good to be fick innit" and the guvment'll pay wontit....wot"

Now...we know well enough of the tax fraud that is being perpetrated and the less visible but even more insidious "excess profits" being stolen away and piled up by the rich and privilidged.....which I would agree needs dealing with robustly and indeed harshly....
personally, I think its about time we had a "every penny earned here is taxed here" philosophy...along with caps on earnings and profits.

BOTH problems need to be tackled.....

scart and his ilk have their heads burried in shite, the R/W and their Ilk have THEIR heads burried in manure....

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:39 pm

What has this.....

Ye blind guides, which strain at a gnat, and swallow a camel.” (Matthew 23:24)

"You blind guides, who strain out a gnat and swallow a camel!” (Matthew 23:24 NASB)

Jesus said these words to the scribes and Pharisees. When drinking wine or water they would use a cloth to strain out a gnat that may have somehow gotten into their drink. On the other hand, when it came to their spiritual lives, Jesus said they would swallow a camel. What did He mean by this? He was simply saying that they would go to great lengths to keep impurities from entering their bodies, but offered no resistance to spiritual impurities that entered their souls.

.....Which I completely understand, got to do with scrat calling me a Neo-Nazi?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:40 pm

scrat wrote:Headlines like this are often punted out by neonazis and far right extremists as a form of deflection, you'll get the "Muslim families claiming £100,000 in benefits" if you read on between the lines you discover there's only about three massive families in the whole of the U.K. Claiming such vast amounts, but far right fraggles love preaching their hatred in any guise.

There should be no families at all claiming that much in benefits. It's a sad state when it's more profitable to claim benefits than to work.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:46 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:

Matthew 23:24 Smile

Nailed it!

Bullshit ...neither is acceptable or right or come to that sustainable

the corporate fraud and excess profit is perhaps the weightier in terms of cash value, but there are other issues at work too,,

tell me...what use is the "chav"?? to society?

if society has a duty to provide for its citizens (which in all good concience it has) and to protect the vulnerable
surely society has a right to NOT expect "certain" members (who by all rights "should" be productive and active within that society) to become parasites upon it.

the whole thing of heaps of kids, taking em to school in PJ's and being a fat idle slob is of course the lefties ideal innit bruv.....the endless race to the lowest common denominator.....and by 'eck are they "common"
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:20 pm

I have to say for the 19 millionth time that this "lefties ideal" bullshit you spew about has utterly no resemblance to the left as I have experienced it. I've never heard one single liberal leader in the Western world talk about the virtues about being a big fat lazy slob, having giant families or taking kids to school in their sleepwear.

I have no idea where you have gotten any of this nonsense. It's like I asked you what two plus two is and you answered "orange."

Angrily.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:53 pm

Labelling is rife on this forum. Labelling and stereotyping.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next