NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

61 Sleeps until my favourite time of year :) .................

Go down

61 Sleeps until my favourite time of year :) ................. Empty 61 Sleeps until my favourite time of year :) .................

Post by Guest Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:01 pm

.............and I've already started shopping for my nieces and nephew.  Can't wait to see their little faces 61 Sleeps until my favourite time of year :) ................. Santa_10

Tree will be up for 1st December 61 Sleeps until my favourite time of year :) ................. Christ11

Back to top Go down

61 Sleeps until my favourite time of year :) ................. Empty Re: 61 Sleeps until my favourite time of year :) .................

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:55 pm

feelthelove wrote:.............and I've already started shopping for my nieces and nephew.  Can't wait to see their little faces 61 Sleeps until my favourite time of year :) ................. Santa_10

Tree will be up for 1st December 61 Sleeps until my favourite time of year :) ................. Christ11

Agh, how can that possibly be true?

santa santa santa
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

61 Sleeps until my favourite time of year :) ................. Empty Re: 61 Sleeps until my favourite time of year :) .................

Post by Guest Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:55 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
feelthelove wrote:.............and I've already started shopping for my nieces and nephew.  Can't wait to see their little faces 61 Sleeps until my favourite time of year :) ................. Santa_10

Agh, how can that possibly be true?

santa santa santa

Aww Ben, you need to spend Christmas with me, I'd soon get you in the spirit!  It's a wonderful time, full of love, family, friends, giving, children, good food, snow need I go on 61 Sleeps until my favourite time of year :) ................. Snowma10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down