NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cost of living

+5
Ben Reilly
Original Quill
eddie
Raggamuffin
Tommy Monk
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Cost of living - Page 2 Empty Cost of living

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

If you don't think we have a real problem with the cost of living caused by mass immigration then just have a little look at how much it is to rent a one bedroom flat in your area and how this compares to wages in the area too!

Where I live it is about £800-900 a month to rent a one bedroom flat.

I am a skilled worker on a decent wage but that is much more than a weeks take home pay for me... for a lot of people that would be more like two weeks take home pay!!!

What's it like round your neck of the woods?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Cost of living - Page 2 Empty Re: Cost of living

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:06 pm

Thanks for the green!

I have been saying the same for years and years, warning of the economic abnormalities arising in certain costs and the dangerously growing disparity between costs of housing/living and wages etc... and for years the lefties have continually been dismissing the issue by shouting it down as being 'racist' etc...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:29 pm

I gave you the green.

You make good posts and whether I agree with you or not, you debate the point and don't get all mooshed up in the other shit-fest forum war stuff.

I'd gladly leave my moderating badge to you actually, Tommy.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:11 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

OMG you really need to sort yourself out!  Cost of living - Page 2 2396444674

Don't you have some stones to throw or something?

WTF are you on about now?

Clearly you have lost your marbles.

raggs logic
Someone else is richer and more privileged therefore I am underprivileged  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

if you need some more stones to throw you can always borrow the ones between raggs ears she pretends is a brain Cool
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:18 am

victorismyhero wrote:Dont be ridiculous Ben...immigration doesnt push up the price of housing, nor lower wages...does it...ask a lefty

and if it does...well you will have to "adapt"

You can do one of two things about that. You can forcibly take away everyone's freedom of movement -- blow up the global economy, unreasonably make people prisoners within their own borders, etc. -- or you can restrict landowners with things like rent control, and increase publicly subsidized housing.

It's funny how the rich are never expected to lift a finger to do anything besides make themselves richer, while the rest of us put up with housing prices we can barely afford.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:23 am

Thanks Eddie, I post my honest opinions, as I see things...

The lefties have constantly shouted down my economic warnings down as being 'racist' etc... constantly arguing for allowing even more foreigners to be allowed to come into the country to live etc... and how it's all great for the economy as they do more good than harm and therefore the more we allow will equal even more good...

The lefties didn't care about the problems I talked about... because they had already made the stupid and lazy distinction that any arguments of this kind were 'racist' etc... so they then not only dismissed the whole argument as spurious, but also being the real racists that they are, they also subsequently believed that if there really was any truth to the claim of suffering from huge rises in costs of living... this would only be felt by white British people (who didn't really matter because they are white and complaining racists etc)... with all the new arrivals somehow be unaffected by rental market rates and The massive rises in these rents that are directly caused by their own arrivals!!!

Seems now the lefties are concerned about extortionate rental costs... but only because there are so many non white British people who are now complaining about such high costs!!!

Madness!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:27 am

A lot of right-wingers LOVE immigration, Tommy. The conservative Manhattan Institute published this last year:

Immigration spurs economic growth in two ways. First, it expands America’s workforce and encourages more business start-ups. Second, because immigrants’ educational backgrounds typically complement, rather than displace, the skills of the native-born labor market, immigration increases economic efficiency by supplying more labor to low- and high-skill markets.

There are obvious advantages to wealthy business owners. They just need to be tempered with policies that make sure life doesn't get too hard for the average person.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:28 am

Tommy Monk wrote:Thanks Eddie, I post my honest opinions, as I see things...

The lefties have constantly shouted down my economic warnings down as being 'racist' etc... constantly arguing for allowing even more foreigners to be allowed to come into the country to live etc... and how it's all great for the economy as they do more good than harm and therefore the more we allow will equal even more good...

The lefties didn't care about the problems I talked about... because they had already made the stupid and lazy distinction that any arguments of this kind were 'racist' etc... so they then not only dismissed the whole argument as spurious, but also being the real racists that they are, they also subsequently believed that if there really was any truth to the claim of suffering from huge rises in costs of living... this would only be felt by white British people (who didn't really matter because they are white and complaining racists etc)... with all the new arrivals somehow be unaffected by rental market rates and The massive rises in these rents that are directly caused by their own arrivals!!!

Seems now the lefties are concerned about extortionate rental costs... but only because there are so many non white British people who are now complaining about such high costs!!!

Madness!!!

So the PROBLEMS with your logic
IS there is NOT MANY NEW ARRIVALS
so your whole argument is gone.
the UK has the least new arrivals of any English speaking nation. So obviously not the problem since it is not an issue in the USA or Canada that both have more.

Sydney also has this problem what does Sydney and London have in common.. favorable Taxation conditions for property investment
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:31 am

Ben, we already have national borders and we all have these for a reason...

What is this 'freedom of movement' you claim exists already...!?

EU is only free movement of workers between member states... and this has never been voted for by UK or majority of other EU countries.

No non EU citizen has any right to movemenp here, EU or anywhere else in the world without passport or visa controls.

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:34 am

Tommy Monk wrote:Ben, we already have national borders and we all have these for a reason...

What is this 'freedom of movement' you claim exists already...!?

EU is only free movement of workers between member states... and this has never been voted for by UK or majority of other EU countries.

No non EU citizen has any right to movemenp here, EU or anywhere else in the world without passport or visa controls.

Freedom of movement is simple, Tommy. What if someone told you you couldn't leave your country? It would intrude on your freedom to make a new life for yourself in another country. This is a fundamental human right and a tenet of liberty. To deny that is essentially to be just like North Korea.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:48 am

Ben... you and other lefties are now claiming that right wing people are against immigration as well as being in favour of it!!!

Typical leftie with your 'quantum thinking'...

Are you now supporting your claimed 'right wing' friends in their support for increased immigration...!?

Although this will drive down wages for the average worker while driving up costs of living...!?

And veya... you have completely misunderstood borders and passport controls and visas...

Plus you are arguing in support of something that simply does not exist...

What is this 'free movement' thing that you think is in existence already...!!!???
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:57 am

@TM
http://www.theguardian.com/business/2015/may/04/first-time-buyers-need-to-earn-77000-a-year-to-live-in-london

So the average new migrant earns 77000 pounds? you see your argument fails the logic test. it is not migrants, that you accuse of arriving to live on benefits, since they can afford it even less than the average Brit.

those driving prices above the point of average affordability have to be have significantly more than average to do so, that is just mathematical fact. you cant buy something for more than the average price if you have less money than that.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:01 am

Not a 'human right' you idiot!!!

You are a complete idiot!!!

You have little to no grasp of reality.

I cannot leave the UK without a passport... and also cannot enter vast numbers of other countries without visa/permission either!!!

Why should any other fucker be able to enter here or elsewhere either without same documentation...!?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:07 am

Tommy Monk wrote:Not a 'human right' you idiot!!!

I cannot leave the UK without a passport... and also cannot enter vast numbers of other countries without visa/permission either!!!

Why should any other fucker be able to enter here or elsewhere either without same documentation...!?

yes but if you are able to meet the requirements you can

You have posted suggestions of removing and deportation of people that have meet the requirements to live in Britain.

Plus I though you could just drive to France now? 
Cost of living - Page 2 3738099605
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:55 am

Because you shouldn't have to live as a slave to your government? Fuck me but you are stupid.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:57 am

Tommy Monk wrote:Ben... you and other lefties are now claiming that right wing people are against immigration as well as being in favour of it!!!

Typical leftie with your 'quantum thinking'...

Are you now supporting your claimed 'right wing' friends in their support for increased immigration...!?

Although this will drive down wages for the average worker while driving up costs of living...!?

And veya... you have completely misunderstood borders and passport controls and visas...

Plus you are arguing in support of something that simply does not exist...

What is this 'free movement' thing that you think is in existence already...!!!???

And, dipshit, you should be well aware (unless you're mentally retarded/living under a log) that the right wing often contradicts itself. It's all about who has the money and who doesn't. Get yourself educated before you bring your racist blackface-trolling idiotic bullshit to me.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:58 am

veya_victaous wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

WTF are you on about now?

Clearly you have lost your marbles.

raggs logic
Someone else is richer and more privileged therefore I am underprivileged  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

if you need some more stones to throw you can always borrow the ones between raggs ears she pretends is a brain Cool

Don't put words into my mouth. You're a bigoted, racist, loud-mouthed moron, and now you're a liar too.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:01 am

He's a Yank Raggs, nuf sed.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:02 am

nicko wrote:He's a Yank Raggs,   nuf sed.

You mean an Aussie. Not much difference really though - he sounds just like Quill and Ben most of the time - except he hasn't accused you of killing children yet.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:57 pm

veya_victaous wrote:

You have posted suggestions of removing and deportation of people that have meet the requirements to live in Britain.

No you cannot drive to France you numb nut!

YOu cannot leave the country without a passport and you certainly cannot enter any other country without a passport, and certain visas being also required in other countries, plus you are only allowed to stay for a set time with work restrictions imposed etc.

And I am advocating removal of people who don't meet the requirements here, and those who have lied to try to stay, and those who have entered illegally, overstayed their visas etc, and those who are travelling through numerous safe countries whereby they cease to be any longer fleeing danger or war etc, they are then just economic migrants thinking they can pick and choose whichever country they like to live in, and this is not how the rules are supposed to work!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by veya_victaous Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:50 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:

YOu cannot leave the country without a passport and you certainly cannot enter any other country without a passport, and certain visas being also required in other countries, plus you are only allowed to stay for a set time with work restrictions imposed etc.

And I am advocating removal of people who don't meet the requirements here, and those who have lied to try to stay, and those who have entered illegally, overstayed their visas etc, and those who are travelling through numerous safe countries whereby they cease to be any longer fleeing danger or war etc, they are then just economic migrants thinking they can pick and choose whichever country they like to live in, and this is not how the rules are supposed to work!

how does the tunnel work? like do you wait in your car or do you get out and there are other seats? we have nothing like that here.

maybe you need to be a little bit more clearer in just who you are talking about. And the traveling through safe countries thing is not a legal aspect of asylum (yet, RW push for it down here too Rolling Eyes  )
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:57 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

how does the tunnel work? like do you wait in your car or do you get out and there are other seats? we have nothing like that here.

maybe you need to be a little bit more clearer in just who you are talking about. And the traveling through safe countries thing is not a legal aspect of asylum (yet, RW push for it down here too Rolling Eyes  )

There are trains that go through the tunnel, you drive your car onto the train, then get and sit in a carriage and pick it up at the other end of the tunnel, but like a ferry, but under rather than over the sea.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2