NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Police officer shot by black man in Hackney

4 posters

Go down

Police officer shot by black man in Hackney Empty Police officer shot by black man in Hackney

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:34 pm

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/london-hackney-shooting-met-police-respond-suspected-gunshots-haggerston-1524163

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Police officer shot by black man in Hackney Empty Re: Police officer shot by black man in Hackney

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:46 pm

Is Hackney a bit dodgy these days? It used to be, and then it went up market a bit. I know someone who lived there for ages, but he said in the end that it went a bit rough.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Police officer shot by black man in Hackney Empty Re: Police officer shot by black man in Hackney

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:53 pm

One bit of hackney is not known as 'murder mile' for nothing...

There has been a few arty trendies who moved in over recent years, mainly as were able to rent out old warehouses cheap...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:55 pm

So all those upwardly mobile people who paid a lot for their Hackney houses a while back have lost money now.

Serves them right. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:58 pm

Oh no... very expensive round there still... but the blacks mostly don't have to worry about costs of rents because housing benefit covers it for them!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:21 pm

I come from Hackney, born and bred.

Will read the story

Tommy can you please put the story up? It's so bloody lazy to just put a link pfffff
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:23 pm

Is breaking news so more details will emerge over time...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:46 pm

I used to go to the school,right near there!
It was a very good school (still is by all accounts)
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:31 pm

but Tommy...Blacks are NOT the only ones killing cops are they....

Hit-And-Run Cop Died From 'Shock And Bleeding'

The officer died from injuries sustained as he tried to stop a stolen vehicle in Merseyside, an inquest hears.

14:42, UK, Wednesday 14 October 2015
David Phillips with daughters Abby & Sophie

PC Dave Phillips left behind a wife and two children

Share on Twitter
   Share on Facebook
   Share on Google+
   Share by email

A police officer killed while trying to stop a stolen car died of shock and bleeding from internal injuries, an inquest has heard.

PC Phillips, a father of two, died following a burglary at a sales and letting agency in Birkenhead in which a Mitsubishi pick-up truck was stolen.

After a 40-minute police pursuit, PC Phillips and a colleague tried to use a "stinger" device to stop the vehicle, which mounted a central reservation and headed directly at the officer, before speeding off.

Liverpool Coroner's Court heard that a Home Office report stated that the exact cause of death was shock and haemorrhage.
clayton williams

Clayton Ronald Williams has been charged with murder

Coroner Andre Rebello said the officer's death was caused after he was struck by the vehicle, while in the execution of his duties, and he passed on his condolences to the PC Phillips' family.

Mr Rebello passed on his condolences to the officer's family and the inquest was adjourned until ongoing proceedings in the criminal courts are concluded.

Clayton Ronald Williams, 18, from Wallasey on Merseyside, has been charged with PC Phillips' murder. He has also been charged with attempted wounding of another officer, burglary and aggravated unauthorised taking of a motor vehicle.

A second man, 30-year-old Phillip Stuart from Oxton, has been charged with aggravated unauthorised taking of a motor vehicle and burglary.

of course this only reinforces my demand for driving licences to be subject to the same stringent rules as gun licences......

vehicular homicide.....

If it saves just one life......

you let any maniac loose with a 1 tonne guided missile.....

You dont even have to report treatment for depression to the dvla

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:50 pm

Bit of a difference between somebody in a stolen car swerving to avoid a stinger and accidentally hitting a police officer and a man deliberately shooting one...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:54 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Bit of a difference between somebody in a stolen car swerving to avoid a stinger and accidentally hitting a police officer and a man deliberately shooting one...

accidently my arse....you are as daft as didge ...you are an appologist for the evil bag of shit.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:55 pm

Surely the issue is the gun. Having a car isn't illegal, but it can cause harm if you drive at someone. Having a gun is generally illegal, so you have to break the law before you even shoot someone.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:57 pm

erm yes and no...kinda the car was stolen so having it was illegal......

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:59 pm

victorismyhero wrote:erm yes and no...kinda the car was stolen so having it was illegal......

Yes, but the car being around was legal.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:02 pm

thats a differnt matter

its not illegal to leave your car lying around true...

but the coloured guy broke two laws...he psoessed the gun and used it to kill

the white guy broke two laws...he stole the car ...and used it to kill...

so i dont see any difference....

and if anything it only reinforces what I keep saying, make the licencing, use and security of vehicles subject to the same rules as guns.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:03 pm

After all...as I keep being told....if it saves but ONE life...its worth it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:03 pm

and the truth is, doing what I suggest would save 1000's

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:04 pm

victorismyhero wrote:thats a differnt matter

its not illegal to leave your car lying around true...

but the coloured guy broke two laws...he psoessed the gun and used it to kill

the white guy broke two laws...he stole the car ...and used it to kill...

so i dont see any difference....

and if anything it only reinforces what I keep saying, make the licencing, use and security of vehicles subject to the same rules as guns.....

The primary purpose of a car is to get from A to B, but the purpose of a gun is to fire a bullet out of it. If you can't see the difference ...
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:04 pm

ahh...but its the USE of the car or gun that counts....

a bullet is harmless if fired at a target

a car is harmless if driven properly

now WHAT is your problem with what i say....

are yoiu afriaid you wouldnt qualify as "suitable person"

do you have any one of a number of illnesses that would disqualify you?

or a criminal record?

or perhaps you couldnt justify the "need"

or "secure " it properly?

otherwise why worry....

after all raggs...if it saves one life....

or........

is it more likely that such an idea shits on YOUR life??

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:12 pm

Anyone who wants a gun is clearly not suitable to have one ...
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:14 pm

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:15 pm

when people resort to that rubbish they clearly have lost the argument....

I could say the same about a lot of things raggs...

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:52 pm

I'm not apologising for anyone or making excuses... it will be a reasonable defence that he swerved to avoid the stinger, maybe lost control a bit, maybe didn't see the officer etc... however if it was intentional then that is not much different to firing a gun at them...

Bit different to pulling out a gun and deliberately shooting it at a police officer... that's all I'm saying.

I hope they throw the book at the twat in the stolen van incident... and I think that they will!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:59 pm

I hope they throw the book at BOTH of the evil scroats

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:10 pm

Intent is yet to be established here victor... however there is no doubt of intent when pulling out a gun and firing it at a police officer... that's all I'm saying...

I'm pretty sure a petty car thief had absolutely no intention of killing a police officer when they stole the car/van...

However... having a gun...

I repeat... I am not defending or making excuses... just looking at what will be likely defence... not that any defence will make much difference here... the fact they killed a police officer will warrant theheaviest of sentences...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:21 pm

fair argument Tommy, its hard to question intent when someone pulls a gun thats true

personally I think the little shit that stole the van should hang anyway...just like horse theives in the wild wild west Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:43 pm

If it can be established that he deliberately drove at the officer then I agree 100%.

There's also the possibility that the other one grabbed the wheel and caused his death...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:04 pm

and there is proof in the leagl system of that too

a guy shoots someone with a gun....

who/what gets charged

the guy........or the gun?

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down