NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sexual offences up 41% in England and Wales...

2 posters

Go down

sexual offences up 41% in England and Wales... Empty sexual offences up 41% in England and Wales...

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:22 am

http://news.sky.com/story/1569912/sexual-offences-up-41-percent-in-latest-crime-figures

The number of sexual offences recorded by police in England and Wales have increased by 41% in the past year, new figures show.
This is the equivalent of an additional 27,602 offences in the 12 months to June - and comes as the number of rapes and other sexual offences reached its highest level since 2002/03.

I'm sure this has nothing to do with our new cultural friends... Smile

Back to top Go down

sexual offences up 41% in England and Wales... Empty Re: sexual offences up 41% in England and Wales...

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:54 pm

It has but they won't admit it on here apart from the very few of us who can see the truth xx

Back to top Go down

sexual offences up 41% in England and Wales... Empty Re: sexual offences up 41% in England and Wales...

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:08 pm

Or the fact more people are coming forward reporting sex offences, of which it eldues to in the article

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:12 pm

more rapes will be recorded and it will be from the heathens flocking here as pretend refugees

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:14 pm

Or again for years such crimes have been unreported, where now more people are able to come forward.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:38 pm

Vicar Of Dibley wrote:more rapes will be recorded and it will be from the heathens flocking here as pretend refugees
rape is already rife in the camps in Germany so we know the moslims are up to it and can't stop themselves , kids will be the next target..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:41 pm

heavenlyfatheryetagain wrote:
Vicar Of Dibley wrote:more rapes will be recorded and it will be from the heathens flocking here as pretend refugees
rape is already rife in the camps in Germany so we know the moslims are up to it and can't stop themselves , kids will be the next target..

yes and what an example they show , I mean who wouldn't want these people in their communities Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:50 pm

Cuchulain wrote:Or the fact more people are coming forward reporting sex offences, of which it eldues to in the article

by 41%?? pffft.....

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:53 pm

victorismyhero wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:Or the fact more people are coming forward reporting sex offences, of which it eldues to in the article

by 41%?? pffft.....

That's what I thought Vic. All,of a sudden there are 41% more people coming forward and it's only that, that has changed?????

I doubt it.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:53 pm

victorismyhero wrote:

by 41%?? pffft.....

Yes
Even that number does not reflect the figure estimated for victms of sexual offenses.
Again more and more are coming forward where for years many were too afraid too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:04 pm

what else do we gather from this report ...oh yes

apparantly "crime" has gone down

of course this is just "fudging the figures" to placate a stupid and mindless public...the sheeple

the reality is that "crime that matters" has rocketed

that is to say violent crime and sex crime....

what has fallen will be silly crime...and the greatest likelyhood is that THAT has fallen ONLY becsue of police non reporting....

things like minor vandalism, break ins to garden sheds etc....

whats the point of calling the cops when some twat pikey liberates your lawn mower...they aint going to do ANYTHING about it are they....

like most things on the lefty agenda things like this have to be "adapted to and tolerated"

hell if you caught the scrote and gave him a well deserved good hiding YOU would be prosecuted....

and if HE stabbed YOU it would be your fault for "provoking a confrontation"

lets face it folks...unless you are a minority and assaulted OR you get raped...you are unlikely to ever get what you are entitled to...protection from the state and as things stand unless you are a minority your assailant in a sex attack will get a paltry sentence...after all, as we have been told "rape is worse for asian girls"
Moreover if you are attacked by a minority (in some areas the most likely scenario) then that wont be a "racist attack it will be becasue the foul little scrote "has had such a hard life"

Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:04 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:

by 41%?? pffft.....

Yes
Even that number does not reflect the figure estimated for victms of sexual offenses.
Again more and more are coming forward where for years many were too afraid too.

anything to place the blame elsewhere than where it belongs Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:08 pm

victorismyhero wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Yes

anything to place the blame elsewhere than where it belongs Rolling Eyes

On men, I agree why are you not placing the blame where it belongs?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:16 pm

I knew you would make that old diversion.....

its true but its bulshit all at the same time

its whats known as "untruth" like "undead"

you know ...the classic "undead of fiction".....

they are dead....but far too lively to be "actually" dead as such.....

well didges Untruths are true enough to be true, but so twisted as to be not true

hence untruth...(as opposed to the older definition of untruth as an outright lie) It is a device used by the political axe grinders to attempt to blind the sheeple.....

yes doubless the greater part are men....but one neds to ask ...which men.....especially one needs to know which men by their origin and % offending to % in the population....

so if 3% of the population carry out 20% of a given crime......then I guess theres a problem with the 3%????

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:17 pm

or do you simply want to HIDE that nasty but obvious little factlet???

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:28 pm

What truth?
is the undeniable fact that within every country the problem of rape is men?

So why are you centering only on some men who rape and not all?

Why is it you are actually insulting the many victims by using their plight to further your childish agenda?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:47 pm

Cuchulain wrote:What truth?
is the undeniable fact that within every country the problem of rape is men?

So why are you centering only on some men who rape and not all?

Why is it you are actually insulting the many victims by using their plight to further your childish agenda?

and another "get out of the argument free" diversion.  lets stifle the objection by relating it to a generic victims status

see what you did there didge...you tried to silence me by invoking the victims.....becasue you wont admit the truth

you imputed that I should not make my argument because I'm "using" the victims.....the argument of the bereft.....

taking all men who rape...if 30% of the rapes are commited by men who represent 3% of the population (in ethnic terms) then dont you rather think that there would be a problem with that particular group???

or are you giving me politicians answers again ...and answering a different question???

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:54 pm

Silience you?

Oh you are boring the fuck out of me now with your invented victim status.

Grow up, stop being a twat as you are seriously turning into one.

The fact is you are insulting the victims the many victims of rape by British people, this you ignore and want to make an issue of of some foreigners who commit rape to then make some utterly daft and idiotic prejduice view to make groups of people culpable to this crime in the view to deny them coming here.

Last chance to be adult as its boring now your prejudiced bullshit. So you can continue, you just will not have a debate when you are not even reasoning but talking crap.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:04 pm

lost have you ???

THE FACT is that I'm NOT insulting ANYONE......that just your way of trying to "end the debate" in otherwords to silence dissent didge...
I notice you evade the question I posed though.....

perhaps you cant answer it???

lets make it more abstract

If a paticular group carry out a disproportionate amount of crime than would be "normal" (given overall rates across the "native" population" for that crime)

wouldnt you say there is reason to consider that something is amiss with that group???

and shouldnt then be something done about it. rather than simply denying its existance.....

and expecting everyone else to "suck it up"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:09 pm

To answer your question the answer is no, I would not come to that conclusion of it being amiss, as there could be many reasons. Mainly as there is so many errors with your claims.
For a start, do you know how many crimes reported end in convictions?
How many do not even get reported?
You are basing off a view, where the figures are not known with any accuracy.

So by your view then blacks must have a culture top commit crimes based on disproporton of those convicted? Is that what you are claiming or is there many factors  that give rise to this.

Is there anything to your claims here?

No.

Where is your evidence and how can you link it to then fear a group?

What percentage of this group has committed crimes per thousand population? How many per thousand within their own ethnic group?
Is it then small to the point you are poorly using this as a stick to back your prejduice.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:19 pm

See didge, this is why facts and figures are meaningless and why, when you quote them, I say the same thing.

You are very fond of quoting facts and figures about things you discuss - but the same nit-picking and hair-splitting could be used against you too!!

Facts and figures aren't to be trusted and it's back to what I always say: unless you see it, hear it, witness it yourself.....how do you know it's true?????
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:24 pm

eddie wrote:See didge, this is why facts and figures are meaningless and why, when you quote them, I say the same thing.

You are very fond of  quoting facts and figures about things you discuss - but the same nit-picking and hair-splitting could be used against you too!!

Facts and figures aren't to be trusted and it's back to what I always say: unless you see it, hear it, witness it yourself.....how do you know it's true?????

WTF are you going on about?

So you are saying where you do not even see hardly any crime is now better than stats which at least give a fair idea?

Please, that is just bonkers love ha ha ha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:27 pm

Cuchulain wrote:To answer your question the answer is no, I would not come to that conclusion of it being amiss, as there could be many reasons. Mainly as there is so many errors with your claims.
For a start, do you know how many crimes reported end in convictions?
How many do not even get reported?
You are basing off a view, where the figures are not known with any accuracy.

so you therefore admit your claim earlier about these results being due to better reporting is a load of unsupportable cobblers then.....since YOU have no figures known with any accuracy either.......

So by your view then blacks must have a culture top commit crimes based on disproporton of those convicted? Is that what you are claiming or is there many factors  that give rise to this.

Is there anything to your claims here?

No.

Where is your evidence and how can you link it to then fear a group?

What percentage of this group has committed crimes per thousand population? How many per thousand within their own ethnic group?
Is it then small to the point you are poorly using this as a stick to back your prejduice.

you are making dumb claims

I already stated if a small group which represents say 3% of a population carries out 20 of a given crime overall...then one must question why

taking your example of black people....

it can be shown from the statistics that gun crime in major cities is very much a "black" thing...no ifs no buts....

HOWEVER

does that mean that being black makes you a potential psycho killer

of course not you goon

BUT what it COULD mean is that being black and living in a city means you are statistically more likely to be poverty stricken, more likely to be exposed to an established "gang culture" and a whole host of other influences

THAT DOES NOT mean that the problem should be ignored...clearly there IS a problem with "a dispropotionate number of blacks in inner cities"...and this needs addressing...not "shoving under the carpet" clearly there IS something amiss with that population...

the greatest of which is likely to be poverty and education....so DO something about it....STOP "pretending" there is no problem

Thats NOT RACIST...thats recognising the problem....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:37 pm

1) It is due to better reporting, as more people are coming forward, though it is still not even close as I stated to the real number of rapes that occur.
Did you fail to read that part or shall I bump that up for you to read again.
I can enlarge it if you are having trouble reading

2) But we are talking about rapes here which there is no such figures like there is for suich disproportions as there is with gun crime. You have failed to show there is and where again the main problem is with men, you seem to want to be a complete idiot again and go off an assumption you have formed in your head it seems

3) So to sum up what did you offer here?
Naff all, except your warped prejudiced opinions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:47 pm

it's probably reporting issues, i', sure it has nothing to do with moslim grooming gangs, human traffickers or any other cultural immigrants we now attract, the issues in the camps in Germany and every Muslim country must be coincidence ..

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:48 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
eddie wrote:See didge, this is why facts and figures are meaningless and why, when you quote them, I say the same thing.

You are very fond of  quoting facts and figures about things you discuss - but the same nit-picking and hair-splitting could be used against you too!!

So you are saying where you do not even see hardly any crime is now better than stats which at least give a fair idea?

I am saying that you pooh-pooh stats when they're not yours

I, on the other hand, treat all stats with suspicion .
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:52 pm

Violent crime is up across the board... although the deniers will be making their regular excuses...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:56 pm

eddie wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

I am saying that you pooh-pooh stats when they're not yours

I, on the other hand,  treat all stats with suspicion .

No you just said you have a better idea of only knowing and seeing, which is based on hardly anything. Which to you is a better idea of what is happenning, when you are not in a million places at once.
That is just silly and daft Eddie
The stats given a fair and a starting bases, better more so than the perceptions of people which tend to be far worse

Last edited by Cuchulain on Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:57 pm

Cuchulain wrote:1) It is due to better reporting, as more people are coming forward, though it is still not even close as I stated to the real number of rapes that occur.

yeah sure didge 41% all in one year.....pffft you go on beleiving that if you want.....

2) But we are talking about rapes here which there is no such figures like there is for suich disproportions as there is with gun crime. You have failed to show there is and where again the main problem is with men, you seem to want to be a complete idiot again and go off an assumption you have formed in your head it seems

as before...true its men.....BUT which men??? have you tried asking yourself that...or are you afraid of the answer....

and you offered appologistic BS

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:58 pm

victorismyhero wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:1) It is due to better reporting, as more people are coming forward, though it is still not even close as I stated to the real number of rapes that occur.

yeah sure didge 41% all in one year.....pffft you go on beleiving that if you want.....

as before...true its men.....BUT which men???   have you tried asking yourself that...or are you afraid of the answer....

1) So you offer nothing accept doubt

2) Which men?
I am not afraid on any answers. What answers do you have that does not show rape found in all ethnic groups?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:01 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:

2) Which men?
I am not afraid on any answers. What answers do you have that does not show rape found in all ethnic groups?

yes didge...but But at what rates in each ethnic group?

THAT is the point

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:03 pm

victorismyhero wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

2) Which men?

yes didge...but But at what rates in each ethnic group?

THAT is the point

You tell me, per country and in each country per ethnic group?

So you have no idea, just guessing based off a prejudiced stance you have

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:06 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:

2) Which men?

37,460 rapes of White Women by black men in 2005 — Black women raped by White men — 0!

By Lawrence Auster
{Edited by Alpine Storm, for full essay go to http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=2ea_1178843957}

Commentary by David Duke — The following article uses U.S. Government official crime figures to show that 37,460 White women and girls were raped by Black men in the United States in 2005. That is more than 100 White women raped by Blacks every day. In contrast, the government figures show that there are almost no rapes by White men against Black women!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:16 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

2) Which men?

37,460 rapes of White Women by black men in 2005 — Black women raped by White men — 0!

By Lawrence Auster
{Edited by Alpine Storm, for full essay go to http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=2ea_1178843957}

Commentary by David Duke — The following article uses U.S. Government official crime figures to show that 37,460 White women and girls were raped by Black men in the United States in 2005. That is more than 100 White women raped by Blacks every day. In contrast, the government figures show that there are almost no rapes by White men against Black women!

Where is the stats to back that up or are you just going off this white supremacists views Tommy\?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:21 pm

go look it up for yourself yah idle git.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:24 pm

Look up what?
You made the claims, onus on you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:18 pm

moslim countries have problems with rape and other sexual offences, the refugee camps in germany are having problems with rape and other sexual offences..
England and Wales are having great problems with rape and sexual offences with a huge rise in offences and a of course we have had a rise in those who have come to culturally enrich our nation...

figure that out..

Back to top Go down