NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Christians...following their "guide book"

+8
Fuzzy Zack
SEXY MAMA
Tommy Monk
Original Quill
nicko
Raggamuffin
eddie
veya_victaous
12 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Real Christians...following their "guide book" - Page 9 Empty Real Christians...following their "guide book"

Post by Guest Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:33 pm

First topic message reminder :

Parents Charged With Killing Son In Church

A teenager is killed and his brother is seriously hurt in a so-called "counselling session" aimed at getting them to confess sins.

19:03, UK, Wednesday 14 October 2015
Bruce Leonard and his wife Deborah Leonard are charged in the beating death of their 19-year-old son

A couple have been charged with fatally beating their 19-year-old son in an apparent "counselling session" at a church in central New York

Bruce Leonard, 65, and 59-year-old Deborah Leonard are charged with first-degree manslaughter in the death of their son Lucas.

Four other members of the Word of Life Church in New Hartford were charged with assault for the attack that also left Lucas' younger brother, Christopher, seriously injured.

Authorities said the beatings were part of what parishioners referred to as a "counselling session".
David Morey, 26, of Utica Linda Morey, 54, are charged with felony second-degree assault

David Morey, 26, and Linda Morey, 54, pleaded not guilty to assault

New Hartford Police Chief Michael Inserra said the teens were subjected to hours of physical punishment "in hopes that each would confess to prior sins and ask for forgiveness".

Investigators are still looking into what the supposed sins were, Chief Inserra said.

Officers responded to the church at about 12.30pm on Monday after family members brought Lucas to hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
Sarah Ferguson, 33 and Joseph Irwin, 26, are charged with felony second-degree assault

Sarah Ferguson, 33, and Joseph Irwin, 26, were also charged

State and local officials cordoned off the church and began interviewing parishioners.

Several children found inside were turned over to child welfare officials, police said.

Authorities said Lucas and Christopher suffered injuries to their abdomens, genitals, backs and thighs.

Christopher, 17, remains in hospital in serious condition, Chief Inserra told a news conference on Wednesday.

The teens' parents pleaded not guilty at their arraignment on Tuesday and are being held in Oneida County Jail in lieu of $100,000 bail each.

Lawyers for the couple declined to comment on the case.

David Morey, 26, Linda Morey, 54, Sarah Ferguson, 33 and Joseph Irwin, 26, were ordered held on $50,000 bail. All four pleaded not guilty to a felony count of second-degree assault.

from "http://news.sky.com/story/1569536/parents-charged-with-killing-son-in-church"

If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, which will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother, and that, when they have chastened him, will not hearken unto them: Then shall his father and his mother lay hold on him, and bring him out unto the elders of his city, and unto the gate of his place; And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our son is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton, and a drunkard. And all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die: so shalt thou put evil away from among you; and all Israel shall hear, and fear. -- Deuteronomy 21:18-21

He that smiteth his father, or his mother, shall be surely put to death. -- Exodus 21:15

He that curseth his father, or his mother, shall surely be put to death. -- Exodus 21:17

Back to top Go down

Real Christians...following their "guide book" - Page 9 Empty Re: Real Christians...following their "guide book"

Post by Eilzel Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:05 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

At least you admit they are homophobic. They were banned. By what standards do you claim it is fair or not.

They were ruining the forum for Ben and Veya, the original members here for whom this forum was created. From that pov it is fair.
They were banned on this occasion for doing nothing worse than anyone else by someone they had pissed off. From that pov IT WAS UNFAIR (caps so you don't miss it).

From my pov I don't care and am even happy about it because yes Sherlock, I don't like them.

But you are no beacon of fairness yourself.

What were they actually doing to piss Ben and Veya off though? Are you saying that Veya should be able to abuse anyone he likes, bait people, tell what lies he likes, and ban anyone he likes because it's sort of his forum? If that's the case, maybe it should be made clear that people can be banned just for pissing off the admin. I always got the impression that it was hard to get banned from here, so if that's changed, maybe there should be an announcement.

Or maybe not. His forum, he doesn't answer to you.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Real Christians...following their "guide book" - Page 9 Empty Re: Real Christians...following their "guide book"

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:09 am

Eilzel wrote:
Nems wrote:

Pfft I believe in free speech for ALL caps in case you missed it.
You don't like them ?! NO shit SHERLOCK!
Exactly what I have been pointing out to you. You only see the world in terms of
gay friendly / not gay friendly.

I may not be fair, but Im not a bigot.
I cant simplify it for you

Give over with the gay friendly or not BS. I'll remind you again, I have not seen eye to eye with phil for years, you remember those messages we got on SF, all calling me a ----? If I was so biased (purely in terms of sexuality) how would me and phil have got to that point?

You still miss the main thing though- this is not an open forum for anyone to spout vile. Ben and Veya were here in the beginning and it was enjoyable. Why the fuck should they allow people on here who only make them angry and who make it utterly unenjoyable?

Actually answer that last question, please.

Why single them out? Why not ban Didge ? Why not ban Quill? They have treated one of Bens moderators very badly ?
Answer that and stay fashionable!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:09 am

Eilzel wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

What were they actually doing to piss Ben and Veya off though? Are you saying that Veya should be able to abuse anyone he likes, bait people, tell what lies he likes, and ban anyone he likes because it's sort of his forum? If that's the case, maybe it should be made clear that people can be banned just for pissing off the admin. I always got the impression that it was hard to get banned from here, so if that's changed, maybe there should be an announcement.

Well it would be nice to know if the rules have changed, don't you think? I mean, if one posts on a forum one likes to know where one stands.

Have you done that list of people you think should be removed yet?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:10 am

Eilzel wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

LES ! are you ok??!!
Im not sure you can breathe with your head that far up Bens backside

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:11 am

Nems wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

Give over with the gay friendly or not BS. I'll remind you again, I have not seen eye to eye with phil for years, you remember those messages we got on SF, all calling me a ----? If I was so biased (purely in terms of sexuality) how would me and phil have got to that point?

You still miss the main thing though- this is not an open forum for anyone to spout vile. Ben and Veya were here in the beginning and it was enjoyable. Why the fuck should they allow people on here who only make them angry and who make it utterly unenjoyable?

Why single them out? Why not ban Didge ? Why not ban Quill? They have treated one of Bens moderators very badly ?

If Didge had not run off again, would Ben have said one word about the way he spoke to eddie? I doubt it.

Seriously, if Ben only wants people like Didge and Quill here, he only has to say.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:12 am

If Ben only wants his mates here, why does it say this at the top?

Please sign up today!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:13 am

Nems wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

LES ! are you ok??!!

Because he is being attacked by everyone here. It's not fair. You are all nipping at him when he isn't even here to answer for himself.

Go set up your own forum if you are so upset the two renowned bigots have been banned.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:14 am

Eilzel wrote:
Nems wrote:

LES ! are you ok??!!

Because he is being attacked by everyone here. It's not fair. You are all nipping at him when he isn't even here to answer for himself.

Go set up your own forum if you are so upset the two renowned bigots have been banned.

The renowned bigots haven't been banned - Veya and Quill are still here, and Didge wasn't banned either.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:15 am

Eilzel wrote:
Nems wrote:

LES ! are you ok??!!

Should all the other bigots be banned then? Or jut the ones you don't like?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:16 am

Nems wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:20 am

Nems wrote:
Nems wrote:

You didn't answer my question. Answer mine, then I'll answer yours with total honesty.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:39 am

The point is, if you ban everyone who you dislike then it's a pointless debate forums

There will only be a handful of posters soon, all agreeing with each other.

How utterly boring.

And last but not least, what was wrong with a thread devoted to a religion?
Don't we allow mosques in England where only one religion goes?
I have no problem with that.

And nems' point to SM was right; isn't SM worried that a forum she posts on hates "religious claptrap" Ben's words, not mine
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:51 am

Eilzel wrote:
Nems wrote:

Pfft I believe in free speech for ALL caps in case you missed it.
You don't like them ?! NO shit SHERLOCK!
Exactly what I have been pointing out to you. You only see the world in terms of
gay friendly / not gay friendly.

I may not be fair, but Im not a bigot.
I cant simplify it for you

Ben and Veya were hear in the beginning and it was enjoyable. You weren't here so you cant say that. I recall Ben saying it was very very quiet. Why the fuck should they...?
Well if they wanted a private forum then it should have been private. If they didn't want people on here why accept the registrations?
Veya hardly used to post a thing!
They shouldn't have to tolerate people they don't want to, I accept that, but they should have had the balls to say so. VOD and HF broke no rules. Ben slagged the Brits off last night but still hasn't done anything. The point is if a bit of honesty had been shown fair enough. But Veya and Didge orchestrated that fiasco, Didge has runaway as usual. Call it snide two faced double dealing or whatever you want the fact they may have the right doesn't make it right.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:55 am

Nems wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

Ben and Veya were hear in the beginning and it was enjoyable. You weren't here so you cant say that. I recall Ben saying it was very very quiet. Why the fuck should they...?
Well if they wanted a private forum then it should have been private. If they didn't want people on here why accept the registrations?
They shouldn't have to tolerate people they don't want to, I accept that, but they should have had the balls to say so. VOD and HF broke no rules. Ben slagged the Brits off last night but still hasn't done anything. The point is if a bit of honesty had been shown fair enough. But Veya and Didge orchestrated that fiasco, Didge has runaway as usual. Call it snide two faced double dealing or whatever you want the fact they may have the right doesn't make it right.

So it's not 'right' by your standards, and others. You have expressed your view. Now what exactly would you like Ben to do?

I never said they wanted a private forum, they wanted a forum for themselves and if more came great, but those people should respect the ethos of the forum.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:57 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Nems wrote:

If Didge had not run off again, would Ben have said one word about the way he spoke to eddie? I doubt it.

Seriously, if Ben only wants people like Didge and Quill here, he only has to say.
Quite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:58 am

Eilzel wrote:
Nems wrote:

So it's not 'right' by your standards, and others. You have expressed your view. Now what exactly would you like Ben to do?

I never said they wanted a private forum, they wanted a forum for themselves and if more came great, but those people should respect the ethos of the forum.

What is the ethos of the forum ? Do as I ay not as I do?

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:02 pm

Nems wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

Maybe not spending your whole time posting anti-gay remarks, posting every article under the sun that casts Muslims in a bad light, constantly bitching about the way things are run etc. I don't know, I'm not admin, but I get the impression those things are not particularly welcome here- frankly I find that understandable.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:04 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Nems wrote:

Maybe not spending your whole time posting anti-gay remarks, posting every article under the sun that casts Muslims in a bad light, constantly bitching about the way things are run etc. I don't know, I'm not admin, but I get the impression those things are not particularly welcome here- frankly I find that understandable.

But posting endless anti Israel stuff is fine?

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:05 pm

Nems wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

At least anti-Israel stuff is confined to the Middle-East section.

The anti-Muslim threads spread all over the forum.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:05 pm

Typical arse licking lefty Teacher!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:06 pm

Nems wrote:
Nems wrote:

Your turn to answer. Why only HF & VOD? |Where is your outrage at Eddie's treatment? Why not \Didge who is far away the mot disruptive. Why not Quill who abuses Eddie?

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:08 pm

nicko wrote:Typical arse licking lefty Teacher!

Typical whinging anti-education RW buffoon.

I tend to ignore your irrelevant posts but hey you jumped in.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:09 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Nems wrote:

At least anti-Israel stuff is confined to the Middle-East section.

The anti-Muslim threads spread all over the forum.

If you use the view posts since last visit button, it doesn't matter where the threads are though. The anti-Christian stuff is spread all over the place, including within threads which are nothing to do with Christianity.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:10 pm

Why aren't you in England "teaching" OUR KIDS?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:11 pm

MIND YOU, YOU'D BE FILLING THEM WITH LEFTY CRAP
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:12 pm

Does anyone use the chatbox? It could be used for punch ups.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:14 pm

nicko wrote:Why aren't you in England "teaching" OUR KIDS?

What?  Didn't you know people teach all over the world and being educated, teachers are not normally insular beings.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:18 pm

Nems wrote:
Nems wrote:

Your turn to answer. Why only HF & VOD? |Where is your outrage at Eddie's treatment? Why not \Didge who is far away the mot disruptive. Why not Quill who abuses Eddie?

Ok. I do not like the way eddie is spoken to by Quill or Didge or Veya (who in your outrage you must have forgotten to mention lol). I will remind you (and don't you dare ignore this is whatever response you have to this) that I have not always been here during those exchanges. However, eds is very strong willed and stands by her views and decisions. From my pov, and eds knows this, she does defend HF and VOD at least in their capacity to say the things they do (even if she disagrees with them) too much (in my opinion). For me, HF and VOD are THE causes of most of the problems here. While there were always occasional scraps before, the place has been a warzone every time they've been here. Of course I don't believe eds brought them here, but she defends their right to be here regardless of the fact they are loathed my many, including those this site was originally intended for. This is going to create animosity with 'progressive' posters. I consider Eds my best friend on this forum and we will always be friends outside of them, she is one of the best people I know. But on forums we are on opposite sides on this subject. I wanted HF and VOD banned a while ago but it didn't happen. As long as HF and VOD were here, for me, they were the focal point and made this place far less interesting and debate far less worthwhile.

Plus, everyone individually says bad the things to others. But with HF and VOD there is an endless procession of threads intend to cast gay people and Muslims as bad, deliberately. That is what destroys the ethos (again, imo).
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:19 pm

What has that got to do with you?
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:19 pm

sassy wrote:

What?  Didn't you know people teach all over the world and being educated, teachers are not normally insular beings.

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:20 pm

"Being educated" The quality of education the kids are getting now is now where as good as it used to be.

when they leave School half of them struggle to sign their own name!

Let down by lefty teachers.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:25 pm

Where did you "learn" to be a "teacher" Liz?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:26 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Nems wrote:

Ok. I do not like the way eddie is spoken to by Quill or Didge or Veya (who in your outrage you must have forgotten to mention lol). I will remind you (and don't you dare ignore this is whatever response you have to this) that I have not always been here during those exchanges. OK I wont dare forget that, especially as it allows you to feign ignorance about DDidge fuckwitteryHowever, eds is very strong willed and stands by her views and decisions. From my pov, and eds knows this, she does defend HF and VOD at least in their capacity to say the things they do (even if she disagrees with them)YES BECAUSE SHE IS THE ONLY FUCKING MOD WITHOUT AN AXE TO GRIND! ITS CLLED BEING FAIR! too much (in my opinion) for me,Your opinion you are entitled to it, I don't think they ar the only ones who disrupt, Didge has said more than once he comes on only to wind up HF and VOD are THE causes of most of the problems here. While there were always occasional scraps before, the place has been a warzone every time they've been here. Of course I don't believe eds brought them here, but she defends their right to be here regardless of the fact they are loathed my many, including those this site was originally intended for. This is going to create animosity with 'progressive' posters. For progressive read no dissent allowed I consider Eds my best friend on this forum and we will always be friends outside of them, she is one of the best people I know. But on forums we are on opposite sides on this subject. I wanted HF and VOD banned a while ago but it didn't happen. As long as HF and VOD were here, for me, they were the focal point and made this place far less interesting and debate far less worthwhile.

Plus, everyone individually says bad the things to others. But with HF and VOD there is an endless procession of threads intend to cast gay people and Muslims as bad, deliberately. That is what destroys the ethos (again, imo).

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:30 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Nems wrote:

Ok. I do not like the way eddie is spoken to by Quill or Didge or Veya (who in your outrage you must have forgotten to mention lol). I will remind you (and don't you dare ignore this is whatever response you have to this) that I have not always been here during those exchanges. However, eds is very strong willed and stands by her views and decisions. From my pov, and eds knows this, she does defend HF and VOD at least in their capacity to say the things they do (even if she disagrees with them) too much (in my opinion). For me, HF and VOD are THE causes of most of the problems here. While there were always occasional scraps before, the place has been a warzone every time they've been here. Of course I don't believe eds brought them here, but she defends their right to be here regardless of the fact they are loathed my many, including those this site was originally intended for. This is going to create animosity with 'progressive' posters. I consider Eds my best friend on this forum and we will always be friends outside of them, she is one of the best people I know. But on forums we are on opposite sides on this subject. I wanted HF and VOD banned a while ago but it didn't happen. As long as HF and VOD were here, for me, they were the focal point and made this place far less interesting and debate far less worthwhile.

You're right that whenever VOD and HF were here the place became a warzone. However, I see that from another viewpoint. Whenever they rejoined, the anti-Christian stuff started straightaway, and when they defended Christianity they were accused of being "sensitive" or for promoting their faith, or whatever, and the abuse towards them got worse and worse, and the hysterical whinging about Christianity got worse and worse. Therefore, you are defending the people who attacked them for their faith, or used their faith as a stick to beat them with.

I noticed it when VOD changed her name back to her usual one several weeks ago. The Christian bashing started immediately, and several people started on at me as well. Didge was always there of course - being cheered on by people who don't seem to see what he's like.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:35 pm

Nems wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

Ok. I do not like the way eddie is spoken to by Quill or Didge or Veya (who in your outrage you must have forgotten to mention lol). I will remind you (and don't you dare ignore this is whatever response you have to this) that I have not always been here during those exchanges. OK I wont dare forget that, especially as it allows you to feign ignorance about DDidge fuckwitteryHowever, eds is very strong willed and stands by her views and decisions. From my pov, and eds knows this, she does defend HF and VOD at least in their capacity to say the things they do (even if she disagrees with them)YES BECAUSE SHE IS THE ONLY FUCKING MOD WITHOUT AN AXE TO GRIND! ITS CLLED BEING FAIR! too much (in my opinion) for me,Your opinion you are entitled to it, I don't think they ar the only ones who disrupt, Didge has said more than once he comes on only to wind up HF and VOD are THE causes of most of the problems here. While there were always occasional scraps before, the place has been a warzone every time they've been here. Of course I don't believe eds brought them here, but she defends their right to be here regardless of the fact they are loathed my many, including those this site was originally intended for. This is going to create animosity with 'progressive' posters. For progressive read no dissent allowed I consider Eds my best friend on this forum and we will always be friends outside of them, she is one of the best people I know. But on forums we are on opposite sides on this subject. I wanted HF and VOD banned a while ago but it didn't happen. As long as HF and VOD were here, for me, they were the focal point and made this place far less interesting and debate far less worthwhile.

Fairness is subjective sometimes. I don't think its fair some of what VOD and HF (mainly HF) was allowed to stand at times.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:39 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Nems wrote:

Fairness is subjective sometimes. I don't think its fair some of what VOD and HF (mainly HF) was allowed to stand at times.

I agree, some of it was beyond the pail but what about Didge? What about the things he and Quill have said about Eddie? That was all allowed to stand. Don't you agree Didge was as disruptive as VOD ad HF if not more so ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:43 pm

Nems wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

I agree, some of it was beyond the pail but what about Didge? What about the things he and Quill have said about Eddie? That was all allowed to stand. Don't you agree Didge was as disruptive as VOD ad HF if not more so ?

In my opinion, Didge is more disruptive than anyone. He trolls, abuses, baits, and is very malicious at times. I don't normally talk about members who have left in negative terms, but I know he'll be back doing his usual thing soon anyway.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:43 pm

Nems wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

He can certainly be as disruptive. But I feel if we weren't infested with so many vile posters (not you btw) then tensions wouldn't amount to the point where Eds suffers as a result (and again I don't know what didge said this time but he has been horrible in the past- the only credit I give him is that he does usually apologise eventually- not such grace from HF or VOD, pardon the pun). I'm not justifying it there btw, a few times I've said something to didge about things he has said and he has apologised right away (only a few times granted).

But still, the point is it is HF and VOD and their like who cause things to escalate in the first place.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:48 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Nems wrote:

He can certainly be as disruptive. But I feel if we weren't infested with so many vile posters (not you btw) then tensions wouldn't amount to the point where Eds suffers as a result (and again I don't know what didge said this time but he has been horrible in the past- the only credit I give him is that he does usually apologise eventually- not such grace from HF or VOD, pardon the pun). I'm not justifying it there btw, a few times I've said something to didge about things he has said and he has apologised right away (only a few times granted).

But still, the point is it is HF and VOD and their like who cause things to escalate in the first place.

In your opinion, and the opinion of others. In my opinion, it's six of one and half a dozen of another. As I said, as soon as they appear, the abuse towards Christians starts. Of course, some think that Christians are fair game and that it's "free speech", but the same people don't seem to take the same view when it comes to Muslim-bashing. Strange that. I think it's because they view Muslims as a "race" or a "minority".

On another forum, there was a person who was abused every time they were on there, and someone suggested that they should be banned so that there wasn't so much disruption. Isn't that like saying a child bullied at school should be removed rather than the bullies being dealt with?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:50 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

In your opinion, and the opinion of others. In my opinion, it's six of one and half a dozen of another. As I said, as soon as they appear, the abuse towards Christians starts. Of course, some think that Christians are fair game and that it's "free speech", but the same people don't seem to take the same view when it comes to Muslim-bashing. Strange that. I think it's because they view Muslims as a "race" or a "minority".

On another forum, there was a person who was abused every time they were on there, and someone suggested that they should be banned so that there wasn't so much disruption. Isn't that like saying a child bullied at school should be removed rather than the bullies being dealt with?

We've done this subject before. Again the people in question have disrupted every forum they've been on and been banned from most too. Evidently they are the problem- it started on Sky. What you are saying here is kind of like saying the Allies bullied Nazi Germany in WW2 Laughing
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:52 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

We've done this subject before. Again the people in question have disrupted every forum they've been on and been banned from most too. Evidently they are the problem- it started on Sky. What you are saying here is kind of like saying the Allies bullied Nazi Germany in WW2 Laughing

Well maybe they've been banned from other forums because people started on them and started posting lots of anti-Christian stuff - like they do here.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:53 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

Well maybe they've been banned from other forums because people started on them and started posting lots of anti-Christian stuff - like they do here.

Yeah sure. Sure that's exactly what it is Rolling Eyes

You'd be one of those parents whose child does no wrong wouldn't you Laughing
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:55 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

It was just a suggestion. I didn't see what happened on those other sites, but I've seen what happens here, and I've told you what happened to another person on another site. It's quite a feasible explanation.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:14 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

It was just a suggestion. I didn't see what happened on those other sites, but I've seen what happens here, and I've told you what happened to another person on another site. It's quite a feasible explanation.

It would be, if years of knowing them wasn't just so compelling a reason to stick with what I think then I might even have been led to think you were on to something.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:23 pm

Pointless post Nicko. . He can teach where he likes and why not teach in another country? It's a fab thing to do!
Bedside the obvious point that Les lives there....
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by eddie Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:31 pm

I can only say one thing:

Vod and HF were not doing anything on Tuesday. They were not on for long yet veya, followed closely by didge, went after them big time.

Now going by that - they both broke rules: harassment and provocation.

If the rules have changed I am going to start coming down on abusive posters like I should've done a while back: lone wolf, didge among others

If the general consensus is we don't want troublemakers (what is a troublemaker anyway?) then I'll start picking them off one by one.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:46 pm

To be fair Eds no one here can truly say what is and is not 'allowed'. Only Ben. As my whole point has been here, this is his forum and ultimately its for him to say who posts here or if this place remains active.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:49 pm

Eilzel wrote:To be fair Eds no one here can truly say what is and is not 'allowed'. Only Ben. As my whole point has been here, this is his forum and ultimately its for him to say who posts here or if this place remains active.

Yes you're right.

So two things then:
One veya was wrong to ban without Ben's permission
Two Ben is unbanning them in a few days

So no arguments there, from anyone, I would guess.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:18 pm

eddie wrote:
Eilzel wrote:To be fair Eds no one here can truly say what is and is not 'allowed'. Only Ben. As my whole point has been here, this is his forum and ultimately its for him to say who posts here or if this place remains active.

Yes you're right.

So two things then:
One veya was wrong to ban without Ben's permission
Two Ben is unbanning them in a few days

So no arguments there, from anyone, I would guess.

Ben is unbanning them?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next