NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Real Reason why Germany is importing millions of Muslims

5 posters

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The Real Reason why Germany is importing millions of Muslims  Empty Re: The Real Reason why Germany is importing millions of Muslims

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:14 pm

Germany can do what they want... if a stand alone country... but not when part of the EU and meaning the people they import get rights to free movement and to come to UK... that is not something we want.

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The Real Reason why Germany is importing millions of Muslims  Empty Re: The Real Reason why Germany is importing millions of Muslims

Post by Guest Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:15 pm

And they think importing Muslims is going to fulfill that need??

Do they know Muslims are disproportionately represented in the unemployment stats??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:25 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:And they think importing Muslims is going to fulfill that need??

Do they know Muslims are disproportionately represented in the unemployment stats??

Not my problem they're stupid.

I'm just happy my family are coming by the bucket load.

Me too

I've never been a fan of the EU or Germany

Let's hope the weight of Islam crushes the lot ,preferably before the referendum

Then we can collapse the channel tunnel and become fortress UK

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:39 pm

The Daily Telegraph reported in 2012 that 75% of all Muslim women are unemployed while 50% of all Muslim men are unemployed (67.5% total) – a staggering 350% rise from 13% for men and 18% for women in 2004. Muslims are also on sick leave more than anyone else, with 2001 figures revealing that 24% of females and 21% of males claim disability. Muslims are the most likely among all religious groups to be living in accommodation rented from the council or housing association (28%); 4% live rent-free (2004 figures). As if this is not enough, the total prison population in the UK amongst category A and B criminals (third degree criminals) is now 35-39% Muslim.

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:43 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Me too

Let's hope the weight of Islam crushes the lot ,preferably before the referendum

Is that when its finally going to "kick off", like you and Mentor predicted about 10 years ago? Lol. I'm still waiting.  

yeah but 10 years ago we predcited it would happen in 15 - 25 years time

we still got 15 at the outside.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:18 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Fuzzy Zack wrote:

Not my problem they're stupid.

I'm just happy my family are coming by the bucket load.

Me too

the only probelem with THAT smelly, is that we would have an islamist state ...right next door....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:19 pm

and ...for some perverse reason...we'd have to go and rescue the frogs.......again....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:22 pm

victorismyhero wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Me too

the only probelem with THAT smelly, is that we would have an islamist state ...right next door....

israel is surrounded on every side,from every angle by islamist states mate, they dont seem to be too bothered

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:30 pm

true but they got the US wipeing their ass for them....constantly...

If ben and quill are any example the yanks would turn on us as soon as....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:41 pm

victorismyhero wrote:true but they got the US wipeing their ass for them....constantly...

incorrect

strategically we are their runway this side of the pond, like israel we are far too importantly strategically to lose.

the safest place the UK could be is fortress UK - at war permanently. at least then we would have an enemy to fight, at the minute we are at the mercy of the islamic fifth column who carry out near unstoppable lone wolf attacks

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:48 pm

victorismyhero wrote:true but they got the US wipeing their ass for them....constantly...

You are a lighter asset, to be sure.  But to be honest, we don't really need hearty assets.  We appear to be the only one capable of heavy lifting.

Please don't weep for Israel.  While y'all bemoan its victim status, Israel is ripping off its neighbors for land and expansion.  Just as soon as things go wrong, he'll be back...

The Real Reason why Germany is importing millions of Muslims  Shuffle-midstory1

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:35 pm

Only if most British are piss-baskets like yourself. I'm sure you're quite ... exceptional Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:56 am

What,s a "piss basket"? I,v never heard of that.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:14 am

agree

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down