NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the real reason david lammy is annoyed

5 posters

Go down

the real reason david lammy is annoyed Empty the real reason david lammy is annoyed

Post by Guest Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:30 pm

the real reason david lammy is annoyed Lammy10 the real reason david lammy is annoyed Mini_l10

now i challange anyone to tell me you cant see the resemblance

you would be liying

No, the real reason Lammy seems to be pissed off with this seems to be this child who looks like he could be an illicit love child of his

did lammy go on a spiritual journey to get back in touch with his ROOTS and get a little too carried away with the local culture??

perhaps his missus has been giving him the stink eye since this picture came out??

oh dear lammy, have you been a naughty boy??

Back to top Go down

the real reason david lammy is annoyed Empty Re: the real reason david lammy is annoyed

Post by nicko Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:59 pm

Lammy is as racist as they come !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

the real reason david lammy is annoyed Empty Re: the real reason david lammy is annoyed

Post by SEXY MAMA Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:41 am

Proud to be a Boy?????

SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:45 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:Proud to be a Boy?????

The Proud Boys is a far-right neo-fascist organization that admits only men as members and promotes political violence. The group takes its name from the song "Proud of Your Boy", written for the Disney film Aladdin. The group was started in 2016 by Vice Media co-founder and former commentator Gavin McInnes. Proud Boys emerged as part of the alt-right, but in early 2017, McInnes began distancing himself from the alt-right, saying the alt-right's focus is race while his focus is what he defines as "Western values". This re-branding effort intensified after the Unite the Right Rally.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proud_Boys

I doubt this will come as a surprise Sexy for you, this is what he believes in

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:49 am

Thor wrote:

The Proud Boys is a far-right neo-fascist organization that admits only men as members and promotes political violence. The group takes its name from the song "Proud of Your Boy", written for the Disney film Aladdin. The group was started in 2016 by Vice Media co-founder and former commentator Gavin McInnes. Proud Boys emerged as part of the alt-right, but in early 2017, McInnes began distancing himself from the alt-right, saying the alt-right's focus is race while his focus is what he defines as "Western values". This re-branding effort intensified after the Unite the Right Rally.

Thanks Didge

I actually hadn’t a clue about it, but yes not surprised by Smelly using it now! I guess we should be grateful he has admitted openly to his stance now!

Lol
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:55 am

Don't many Corporal Cuck Smelly, Sexy - I think it's his way of raging against the wicked transgender machine Laughing

Nice to see you here Smile x
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:57 am

Eilzel wrote:

Don't many Corporal Cuck Smelly, Sexy - I think it's his way of raging against the wicked transgender machine Laughing

Nice to see you here Smile  x

Thanks Les x

It’s great to be back Wink

SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:58 am

Eilzel wrote:

No mate, he really does buy into the "Proud boy" ideology lol

Yeah, nice to see you back sexy

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:00 am

Thor wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

Wow, that's actually a group. Will be interesting to see if he owns up to being a follower Shocked
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:02 am

I imagine he’s probably the guy that fetches the tea for these ‘men’

Haha haha!
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:06 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:I imagine he’s probably the guy that fetches the tea for these ‘men’  

Haha haha!

Haha, proudly so, I imagine. At least by accepting he's a boy he is acknowledging his intellectual capacity really has reached its limits grin angel
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:07 am

Eilzel wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:I imagine he’s probably the guy that fetches the tea for these ‘men’  

Haha haha!

Haha, proudly so, I imagine. At least by accepting he's a boy he is acknowledging his intellectual capacity really has reached its limits grin angel

Hahahahaha!

Indeed.
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:09 am

Will be back later guys x

Don’t miss me too much Wink
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:10 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:Will be back later guys x

Take care sexy and hope to see you again soon Laughing

Oh and smelly adores Gavin McInnes, which is why he is a "Proud Boy"

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:21 am

Sexy, where do you keep popping off to ?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:28 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:Will be back later guys x

I'm sure there are many of us who miss you a hell of a lot, SM.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:22 pm

Eilzel wrote:

I think you will find it's the feminists doing the raging.

Its women getting pissed off with some hairy biker dude who calls himself Susan walking into their change room with her big female cock and balls swinging about.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:31 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Thor wrote:

Wow, that's actually a group. Will be interesting to see if he owns up to being a follower Shocked

Lucky you have didge to do your thinking for you eh??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:39 pm

Two members of the alt-right group Proud Boys pleaded guilty Friday for their role in a fight with Antifa protesters outside of the Metropolitan Republican Club in Manhattan last year, the New York Post reports. In all, ten members of the group reportedly appeared in New York State Supreme Court and have been recommended a variety of assault and riot charges by the Manhattan District Attorney’s office. Two of them have reportedly taken plea deals for a lesser charge of disorderly conduct and agreed to fives days of community service in exchange for no jail time. The cases against the other eight are pending. Two are due back in court later this month.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/two-proud-boys-plead-guilty-in-nyc-attack-10-more-could-face-a-year-in-jail

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:51 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Thor wrote:

Thanks Didge

I actually hadn’t a clue about it, but yes not surprised by Smelly using it now! I guess we should be grateful he has admitted openly to his stance now!

Lol

The proud boys are super racist

I mean just look at their leader, can't get more KKk than that

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:59 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Thanks Didge

Lol

The proud boys are super racist

I mean just look at their leader, can't get more KKk than that

So you tick all the boxes then mate?

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:43 pm

I've never heard of "The Proud Boys". I simply assumed SB's sig was having a dig at transsexual people.

Having googled the slogan a few minutes ago, it's a bit of an eye opener - and it seems the stuff in the google pics supports the accusations of Thor & Sexymamma, fully.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:49 pm

Jules wrote:I've never heard of "The Proud Boys". I simply assumed SB's sig was having a dig at transsexual people.

Having googled the slogan a few minutes ago, it's a bit of an eye opener - and it seems the stuff in the google pics supports the accusations of Thor & Sexymamma, fully.

Indeed Jules and he certainly has not denied this and from watching him basically deifying Gavin. I have come to see smelly's views very well over the years. He actually believes black and white in humans is different species.

Anyhow, he is entittled to his unscientific pseudo beliefs and I am entittled to expose them for the racist claptrap that they are Jules

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:18 pm

Jules wrote:I've never heard of "The Proud Boys". I simply assumed SB's sig was having a dig at transsexual people.

proud boys are racist as fuck

their leader

the real reason david lammy is annoyed Proud_10

fucking HATES people of colour

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:23 pm

The Proud Boys is a far-right neo-fascist[8] organization that admits only men as members and promotes political violence.[2][9][10][11] The group takes its name from the song "Proud of Your Boy", written for the Disney film Aladdin.[12][13] The group was started in 2016 by Vice Media co-founder and former commentator Gavin McInnes. Proud Boys emerged as part of the alt-right, but in early 2017, McInnes began distancing himself from the alt-right, saying the alt-right's focus is race while his focus is what he defines as "Western values". This re-branding effort intensified after the Unite the Right Rally.[14][15]

The group sees men – especially white men – and Western culture as under siege; their views have elements of white genocide conspiracy theory.[16][17][18] While the group claims it does not support white supremacist views, its members often participate in racist rallies, events, and organizations.[19] The organization glorifies violence, and members engage in violence at events it attends; the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) has called it an "alt-right fight club

Some men mixed ethnically see themselves as white or more black

Clearly smelly proves the point again here, with his claim to the leader above

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:56 pm

It's funny non of you have ever heard of the proud boys.

Some halfwit on an obscure forum gives you a wiki link and suddenly you're all experts and outraged by the proud boys.

Do you guys always take as gospel the opinions of people you've never met??

Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:59 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:It's funny non of you have ever heard of the proud boys.

Some halfwit on an obscure forum gives you a wiki link and suddenly you're all experts and outraged by the proud boys.

Do you guys always take as gospel the opinions of people you've never met??

Lol

I have been well aware of them for ages and knew for a very long time, you were an apostle of them mate

Nobody is outrage, they are actually laughing at how you are only able to follow the views of others and not yourself

Why proudly being a member of this cult or even defend them?

You certainly buy into thier opinions as gosple

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:35 pm

I was proud of being in the Boy Scouts!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:47 pm

nicko wrote:I was proud of being in the Boy Scouts!

a truly henious tranphobic organization that

the fucking BOY scouts???

dont they know there is no such thing as a biological boy or a girl anymore??

how bloody exclusionary

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down