NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Europe's Border Crisis (Panorama BBC1)

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Europe's Border Crisis (Panorama BBC1)  - Page 2 Empty Europe's Border Crisis (Panorama BBC1)

Post by eddie Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

BBC1 Panorama

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b06g01kf

Please watch so we can have some views!

Last edited by eddie on Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:18 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : To add link)
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Europe's Border Crisis (Panorama BBC1)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Europe's Border Crisis (Panorama BBC1)

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2015 4:19 pm

thats what we call segregation

explain the criteria that you suggest the authorities use to segregate them??

religion

race

culture

Back to top Go down

Europe's Border Crisis (Panorama BBC1)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Europe's Border Crisis (Panorama BBC1)

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2015 4:21 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:thats what we call segregation

religion

race

culture

Why do we segregate football fans?
Not all football fans are violent are they?

There are many reasons or which this is just 200.
Out of hundreds of thousands of refugees.
So why are we not seeing this repeating en mass all over Germany?

In your own time dalek

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2015 4:25 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:thats what we call segregation

religion

race

culture

In your own time dalek

so you are advocating segregation

are you finally willing to admit that multiculturalism has failed??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2015 4:29 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

In your own time dalek

so you are advocating segregation

are you finally willing to admit that multiculturalism has failed??

To prevent violence, yes.
Are you saying football segregation is wrong?
Its called common sense when a small group of people are at odds with each other.
How can multiculturalism have failed based on a brawl by 200 refugees out of hundreds of thousands in Germany.
The US was founded on Multiculturalism and is one of the most powerful and wealthiest nations.

Doh

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Oct 02, 2015 4:41 pm

A similar warning came from Interior Minister Thomas de Maiziere on Thursday.

"They go on strike because they don't like the accommodation and they cause trouble because they don't like the food. They beat each other in the facilities for asylum seekers," he said.

Does the above, sound like a genuine, grateful bunch of needy people?

Does it??
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2015 4:53 pm

OMG two people Eddie?

The horror lol

Jesus wept, someone pass Eddie a anti fear blanket please

This where hundreds of thousands of refuees are in germany and we are only going to accept 20,000 Syrians over 4 years.

Jesus wept, its pathetic how some are so easily manipulated with fear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2015 4:56 pm

you misunderstand me walter

i fully agree with you on segregation, but you have started this line of reasoning,by advocating segregation all i am asking you - how do we do it??

what criteria would you use??

(this is adult conversation walter, if you dont like it stop asking for it Europe's Border Crisis (Panorama BBC1)  - Page 2 1069003512)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2015 5:01 pm

I only think segregation is needed where there has been violence.
There is no need elsewhere just this situation
lol so we do not agree

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2015 5:42 pm

how will you segregate them??

im only going to create a new thread if you refuse to asnwer on this one

and we all know what happens when i make a new thead - loads of discussion that you cannot control

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2015 5:49 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:how will you segregate them??

im only going to create a new thread if you refuse to asnwer on this one

and we all know what happens when i make a new thead - loads of discussion that you cannot control

Segregate who?

I only speak of those fighting each other in this situation for them to be seperated.
That is just common sense when there is violence.
So you place those fighting into a different centre.
Again where is the mass brawls all over germany with refugees dalek?
Is this your only last desperate point.
200 out of hundreds of thousand.

lol score, not ha ha ha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:17 pm

very well

if you are such a coward then i shall present your suggestion to the forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:25 pm

make sure you get it exactly right what I said dalek, in regards to where there has been violence to separate groups with only those involved, but I am dying to see how badly you will attempt to twist it....lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:43 pm

oh dont worry walter i already have screen shots

i know you like to edit your stuff when you realise you fucked up so..........yeah one step ahead of you pal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:44 pm

Cuchulain wrote:Yes you posted this already, so there has been a brawl.
Harly anything to get over excited about, just seperate them.

screen shot lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:52 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:Yes you posted this already, so there has been a brawl.
Harly anything to get over excited about, just seperate them.

screen shot lol!

So the dalek does not think we should separate people when fighting?

Can I have that on record please?

So you are saying the Police should never stop any fights and allow people to be assaulted suffer GBH, and even murdered then.
The dalek things no brawls should be separated.

Europe's Border Crisis (Panorama BBC1)  - Page 2 3489511464

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:14 pm

WALTER

I AM ABOUT TO TURN OFF IN A MINUTE, I HAVE THINGS TO DO, HOWEVER PLEASE REST ASSURED THAT I WILL RETURN AND I WILL MOST CERTAINLY START ONE OF MY THREADS, THAT YOU LIKE SO MUCH

YOU AND YOUR PROPSOAL TO SEGREGATE WILL BE THE MAIN FOCUS

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:15 pm

Now that's CAPPED the evening off nicely.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:16 pm

Pl,ease do start a new thread dalek, as I have plenty of pics to put up showing brawls be separated

I look forward ti where you claim they should not be separated lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:19 pm

eddie wrote:Now that's CAPPED the evening off nicely.

so subtle

so witty

very good

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:21 pm

Cuchulain wrote:Pl,ease do start a new thread dalek, as I have plenty of pics to put up showing brawls be separated

i look forward to it to buddy , especialy that part

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:30 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:Pl,ease do start a new thread dalek, as I have plenty of pics to put up showing brawls be separated

i look forward to it to buddy , especialy that part

Cool, I will look forward to this thread when you post it and I look in tomorrow.
As I am sure the debate will have to be on brawls being seperated or not. That i am really interested to see your reasons why a brawl should not be seperated and why to keep those who had brawled not seperated even after.
As you do know personal threads are against the rules dalek?

lol!

See you tomorrow Dalek

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:41 pm

oh it wont be tomorrow

its the weekend you loser

get a life

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:57 pm

eddie wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

I'd bet money that none of them were related to him in any way and he was just a token to hold up...

Very few women, very few children... just young men steaming into Europe under the pretense of being 'refugees' fleeing war etc... when they have all come from turkey and travelled through many safe countries...

I smell a big rat...

What happened to common sense...?

Tommy let me tell you; there were thirteen men with that child - THIRTEEN - and I bet none of them were his uncle because he didn't seem to know any of them.

Now Tommy, would you have a problem letting that poor boy in?
He was obviously alone.
And injured.
And crying for his mummy.

Eddie... You first posted this...

"among them was a young three year old boy. He'd been run over by a taxi as he slept on the streets.

The worse thing about it was, apart from his horrible injuries (broken jaw), there were a lot of men with him claiming to be his uncles and a father.
The boy said none of them were his father.
The interviewer was trying to find out if the uncles were his uncles! They hadn't even taken him to hospital!!!"

How do you know he was run over by a taxi etc...!?

Then surrounded by 13 men all claiming to be his father/uncle!!!???

Although he said he didn't know any of them...!!!???

And none of them had sought medical treatment for him either...!!!???

Then you posted that he was obviously alone!!!

Maybe his mum was carted off by these bastards, raped and then sold on in the open slave markets they have now... and his father was murdered... maybe he was taken by these 'men' (I use the term loosely) for the purpose of parading him in front of them as a desperate and needy victim to enable them to be allowed further in behind him...!!!???

Maybe one of them injured the child to make him look even more desperate and needy???

Or maybe one of them injured the child simply because he wouldn't behave and kept crying for his real parents!!!???

I would bet that as soon as this group managed to get to where they wanted to go, they would immediately abandon the child and all claims of being family etc...

Plus... let's not forget a fundamental fact in all this... they were all already in the safety of their neighbouring country Turkey, And were given plenty of food And shelter... even allowed to work!!!

They should have all been prevented from marching into southern Europe and across any borders and countries they wanted... there should have been a solid barrier in place and a huge EU funded refugee camp or camps set up along designated points across these borders for them to get their safety (if that's what they really want) and food and shelter in those places.

Paid for by EU and protected by EU and UN forces.

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:10 pm

that boy I mentioned, the one who was with his supposed "father and uncles", he got run Over whilst sleeping by the side of the road in Kos....seems there's an on,one search for him.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-34478855

Searching for Azan; an injured child somewhere in Europe

Among the thousands of Syrians now on the move across Europe is a 5-year-old boy named Azam - who was badly injured in what is believed to have been a car accident, and may still need medical attention. After he was featured in a BBC Panorama programme, people across the continent are using a Twitter hashtag to try and find him.
The search for Azam was begun by the public. After his story aired on the BBC's Panorama programme on 30 September, the hashtag "Find Azam" was started by Rosie Bloom, who tweeted: "A little boy, Azam, is out there with a broken jaw and no parents. That was the story to follow up on, Panorama". Others began tweeting at the BBC Panorama account and the personal account of presenter John Sweeney through the night.
The hashtag then began trending on Twitter in the UK on 1 October. Since then it has been used more than 8,000 times, in places including Austria, Germany, France and Sweden. For many of those commenting, the personal nature of the story was what resonated.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2