NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hate Preacher In Scotland Drowned Out By Bagpipes In Incredible Take Down

+3
Raggamuffin
veya_victaous
Original Quill
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Hate Preacher In Scotland Drowned Out By Bagpipes In Incredible Take Down - Page 2 Empty Hate Preacher In Scotland Drowned Out By Bagpipes In Incredible Take Down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:35 am

First topic message reminder :

A hate-preacher in Scotland has been taken down in the most gloriously Scottish way imaginable.
While allegedly shouting anti-LGBT and and anti-Muslim rubbish through a megaphone the man was suddenly drowned out by a young bagpiper.
Eventually the hate-preacher conceded defeat and gives up before a police van arrives.
Bravo Scotland, bravo...

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/09/21/hate-preacher-scottish_n_8168586.html?1442820560

cheers

Back to top Go down

Hate Preacher In Scotland Drowned Out By Bagpipes In Incredible Take Down - Page 2 Empty Re: Hate Preacher In Scotland Drowned Out By Bagpipes In Incredible Take Down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:03 pm

sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Oooh, did you tell your mate that when she said that all posts on here were her business?

Course you didn't.  Cool

What the fuck are you talking about?

Your mate, Christie. She said that when you and others were badgering me about my faith.

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Hate Preacher In Scotland Drowned Out By Bagpipes In Incredible Take Down - Page 2 Empty Re: Hate Preacher In Scotland Drowned Out By Bagpipes In Incredible Take Down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:05 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
sassy wrote:

What the fuck are you talking about?

Your mate, Christie. She said that when you and others were badgering me about my faith.

When?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:05 pm

All this quacking on and on about who's a "real" Christian and who isn't is pathetic. It's just to score points. Using your own daughter to score points is even worse.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:06 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:All this quacking on and on about who's a "real" Christian and who isn't is pathetic. It's just to score points. Using your own daughter to score points is even worse.

No it's not.  And I did not use her to score points, I used her as an example of a Read Christian.  Real Christians live according to the tennants of their faith otherwise why call yourself one?  And they don't.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:09 pm

sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:All this quacking on and on about who's a "real" Christian and who isn't is pathetic. It's just to score points. Using your own daughter to score points is even worse.

No it's not.  And I did not use her to score points, I used her as an example of a Read Christian.  Real Christians live according to the tennants of their faith otherwise why call yourself one?  And they don't.

Yes, it is pathetic, and you know it.

VOD has explained all the things she and HF have done as Christians. I can't remember the details, but you obviously missed those posts. Why don't you lay off her?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:13 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
sassy wrote:

VOD has explained all the things she and HF have done as Christians. I can't remember the details, but you obviously missed those posts. Why don't you lay off her?

I will never, ever, lay off them.  They are the foulest creatures that ever walked the earth.  They deserve to be boiled in oil and I hope they believe in Hell, because that is what they deserve.  I will never forgive them for what they did and I hope something causes them the greatest pain possible, because it would be what they deserve.  And nobody, absolutely nobody, has the right to call themselves Christians doing what they did.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:15 pm

sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I will never, ever, lay off them.  They are the foulest creatures that ever walked the earth.  They deserve to be boiled in oil and I hope they believe in Hell, because that is what they deserve.  I will never forgive them for what they did and I hope something causes them the greatest pain possible, because it would be what they deserve.  And nobody, absolutely nobody, has the right to call themselves Christians doing what they did.

If they believe that Jesus is the Son of God, they are Christians. Picking on VOD doesn't make you a better person you know.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:16 pm

Also, it's not relevant what they did or didn't do. You tried the same thing with me, and I did nothing to you.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:18 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Also, it's not relevant what they did or didn't do. You tried the same thing with me, and I did nothing to you.

You don't know what I'm talking about and what they did and I'm not about to explain it to you.  It happened 4 1/2 years ago and they deserve to crawl on their bellies through slime for the rest of their lives.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:35 pm

sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You have no right to call yourself human but you do and that's an insult humanity you horrible old hag now why don't you put all your hatred in the bin and try to be normal . You are just full of hatred , and you know what it makes no difference to me or my husband whether you consider us Christians i don't know why you think your opinion means a thing Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Vicar Of Dibley on Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:45 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:39 pm

I've had a look at three of those videos now, and I haven't heard a word that any of these people are saying. Neutral
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:40 pm

sassy wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:

You truly are disgusting Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Maybe IF you watched you would have seen the First Video the Hate Preacher was Drowned out by the CHRISTIAN Student Group Singing BIBLE songs.

Not every Christian holds hate So deeply in their heart as you do VOD Suspect  there are plenty that Live Christs message of love to all humanity.

Agreed, my oldest daughter being one of them.  She's a Vicar who lives by what she believes and helps everyone and anyone, actually on her way to Calais at the moment with warm clothes etc for the refugees.  We might have different views on religion but she epitomises what it means to live as a real Christian.  We have the same views politically and though I might not agree with her that there is a God she has my respect for living the teachings of her faith.  Unlike the Godless Duo she teaches by example, something that never could be said of them.

pissing hilarious vicars aren't Christians well maybe a few are , but certainly not many and if your daughter knows the bible she will know that works means nothing to Jesus its what is in the heart and just because someone sends a few warm clothes to refugees doesn't mean they're Christian Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:41 pm

I turned up the volume in the second one that Veya posted, and heard something about "respect", and then just after the guitar started, some awful woman started screeching "whoooooooooo". Why do people do that?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:45 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:I've had a look at three of those videos now, and I haven't heard a word that any of these people are saying. Neutral

I know so how can anyone judge it lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:47 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:I turned up the volume in the second one that Veya posted, and heard something about "respect", and then just after the guitar started, some awful woman started screeching "whoooooooooo". Why do people do that?

Well when a moslem hate preacher is spouting his bile nobody dare interrupt them and i wonder why that is eh

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:49 pm

Vicar Of Dibley wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:I've had a look at three of those videos now, and I haven't heard a word that any of these people are saying. Neutral

I know so how can anyone judge it lol

I tried the fourth one, and it's even worse!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:25 am

https://thuppahi.wordpress.com/2015/05/24/Muslim-aussie-protest-action-drowned-out-by-irreverent-aussie-aetheists/

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=937981969546403&set=vb.100000038277260&type=2&theater

In the UK Too you arrest the Muslim Hate preachers
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:59 am

yeah and those dick head moslems kicked hell out of those women just shows how they treat their women .

The other video is from 2012 so old news

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:32 am

sassy wrote:A hate-preacher in Scotland has been taken down in the most gloriously Scottish way imaginable.
While allegedly shouting anti-LGBT and and anti-Muslim rubbish through a megaphone the man was suddenly drowned out by a young bagpiper.
Eventually the hate-preacher conceded defeat and gives up before a police van arrives.
Bravo Scotland, bravo...

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/09/21/hate-preacher-scottish_n_8168586.html?1442820560

cheers

Great news cheers
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:34 am

veya_victaous wrote:

https://thuppahi.wordpress.com/2015/05/24/Muslim-aussie-protest-action-drowned-out-by-irreverent-aussie-aetheists/

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=937981969546403&set=vb.100000038277260&type=2&theater

In the UK Too you arrest the Muslim Hate preachers

Not a great way to get your point across! What a Face
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:35 am

So can anyone post what the guy in the video is saying?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:48 am

lol someone still pretending they cannot understand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:16 am

I don't think any of you can hear what's being said ...
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:19 am

I think you are nothing more than a liar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:38 am

You've all just looked at the title of the videos and made assumptions.

Transcripts would be great - any takers?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:40 am

Why should anyone help out someone who is clearly lying?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:42 am

Cuchulain wrote:Why should anyone help out someone who is clearly lying?

You mean they can't do it because they can't hear what's being said either.

You know I'm right. Cool
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:45 am

No I know you are a liar, hence why should be accomdate poor liars like yourself Rags.
If others can understand, then its you telling porkies.

Anyhow its just any reason for you to defend a Christian bigot, quell surprise.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:46 am

Cuchulain wrote:No I know you are a liar, hence why should be accomdate poor liars like yourself Rags.
If others can understand, then its you telling porkies.

Anyhow its just any reason for you to defend a Christian bigot, quell surprise.

Where is the Christian bigot? Please provide a transcript to back up what you're saying.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:48 am

See, claims denial and faking not understanding, typical Christian bigot apologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:07 pm

Cuchulain wrote:lol someone still pretending they cannot understand.

nobody can make out what's being said even on the video comments they're saying they can't hear Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:53 pm

Vicar Of Dibley wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:lol someone still pretending they cannot understand.

nobody can make out what's being said even on the video comments they're saying they can't hear Laughing
Really?
It seems only the Chistian apologist are claiming so.

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:13 pm

write down what he is saying then didge if you can really hear it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:14 pm

I have no need to when I know you understand it already, hence your childish games to get out of condemnning an extremst
lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:21 pm

Vicar Of Dibley wrote:write down what he is saying then didge if you can really hear it

He can't do that because he doesn't know either. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:22 pm

He can and he knows both christian apopologists can and he likes watching them struggle..

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:23 pm

Didge is wriggling again - he can't hear what the guy is saying - it's obvious.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:25 pm

Really ?
Then why is it that every other single poster has not stated they cannot hear also?
You will need all to say or at least 75 percenet to say they cannot to back your claim you cannot understand.
I posted the evidence which only you two claim you cannot hear.

Funny that

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:27 pm

Cuchulain wrote:I have no need to when I know you understand it already, hence your childish games to get out of condemnning an extremst
lol

so you can't hear what he is saying then okay thanks for being honest .

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:27 pm

Cuchulain wrote:Really ?
Then why is it that every other single poster has not stated they cannot hear also?
You will need all to say or at least 75 percenet to say they cannot to back your claim you cannot understand.

Funny that

Because they just went by the video titles - like you did. I don't see anyone offering to post what he said ...
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:28 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:Really ?

Funny that

Because they just went by the video titles - like you did. I don't see anyone offering to post what he said ...

Hearsay.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:30 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Hearsay.

Like the video titles ...
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:41 pm

No one has come here and said they know what's being said and like i mentioned on the video elsewhere there are comments being made that they wish they could hear what's being said . It's not just us .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:55 pm

Vicar Of Dibley wrote:No one has come here and said they know what's being said and like i mentioned on the video elsewhere there are comments being made that they wish they could hear what's being said . It's not just us .

Hearsay again.
Its you two desperate to get out of condemning this hate preacher

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:57 pm

thick twat didge how can we condemn something when we don't know what's being said .

If you can hear it tell us or stop telling lies Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:58 pm

Vicar Of Dibley wrote:thick twat didge how can we condemn something when we don't know what's being said .

If you can hear it tell us or stop telling lies Razz

What I expected the reply and immaturity of a 2 year old lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:59 pm

Just listened once more and still can't hear a word that's being said .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:00 pm

Oh well, its been great fun.

So have a good evening everyone.

Last edited by Cuchulain on Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:00 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Vicar Of Dibley wrote:No one has come here and said they know what's being said and like i mentioned on the video elsewhere there are comments being made that they wish they could hear what's being said . It's not just us .

Hearsay again.
Its you two desperate to get out of condemning this hate preacher

That's not hearsay. You don't know what hearsay is.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:01 pm

why is immaturity not being able to hear something , didge you need to tell the truth and be honest here because you can't hear what's being said you just took the title of the video as the proof .

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next