NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hate Preacher In Scotland Drowned Out By Bagpipes In Incredible Take Down

+3
Raggamuffin
veya_victaous
Original Quill
7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Hate Preacher In Scotland Drowned Out By Bagpipes In Incredible Take Down - Page 3 Empty Hate Preacher In Scotland Drowned Out By Bagpipes In Incredible Take Down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:35 am

First topic message reminder :

A hate-preacher in Scotland has been taken down in the most gloriously Scottish way imaginable.
While allegedly shouting anti-LGBT and and anti-Muslim rubbish through a megaphone the man was suddenly drowned out by a young bagpiper.
Eventually the hate-preacher conceded defeat and gives up before a police van arrives.
Bravo Scotland, bravo...

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/09/21/hate-preacher-scottish_n_8168586.html?1442820560

cheers

Back to top Go down

Hate Preacher In Scotland Drowned Out By Bagpipes In Incredible Take Down - Page 3 Empty Re: Hate Preacher In Scotland Drowned Out By Bagpipes In Incredible Take Down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:03 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Hearsay again.
Its you two desperate to get out of condemning this hate preacher

That's not hearsay. You don't know what hearsay is.

Have people said well done and congratulated the bagpipe player?
Yes
So yes its hearsay from Dibs, as again you are not having countless people say they cannot here.
I even would have thought some of the other sheep would come to your aid here and they have not.

Well I have things to do and you are just not up to the task of debate.

Night

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Hate Preacher In Scotland Drowned Out By Bagpipes In Incredible Take Down - Page 3 Empty Re: Hate Preacher In Scotland Drowned Out By Bagpipes In Incredible Take Down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:05 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Yes
So yes its hearsay from Dibs, as again you are not having countless people say they cannot here.
I even would have thought some of the other sheep would come to your aid here and they have not.

Night

Laughing

nice try didge , but you need to stay and debate this through or is it that you don't really know what's being said here .
Why would we congratulate the bagpipe player , he was being rude and disrespectful .

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:05 pm

I couldn't hear what he was saying and I've no need to lie as I'm not a Christian or a bag-pipe player.

It's so distorted and then the bagpipes play.

eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:07 pm

eddie wrote:I couldn't hear what he was saying and I've no need to lie as I'm not a Christian or a bag-pipe player.

It's so distorted and then the bagpipes play.

thank you eddie Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:12 pm

It's just not possible to hear it?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:14 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Yes

Night

Laughing

VOD saying that she can't hear what's said is not hearsay, and neither is VOD saying that others who left comments couldn't either.

The fact that you don't believe VOD doesn't make it hearsay.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:17 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Yes

Night

Laughing

VOD saying that she can't hear what's said is not hearsay, and neither is VOD saying that others who left comments couldn't either.

Well I see one of the sheep has come running to help hee hee, did not take long after I said so.
Only about another twenty posters rags to back you up

Good luck

Night

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:18 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Well I see one of the sheep has come running to help hee hee, did not take long after I said so.

Good luck

Night

You can't hear what he's saying - you know you can't. That's why you're wriggling and squirming so much. Surprised
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:19 pm

didge you're running away , you need to admit you can't hear it .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:20 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Good luck

Night

You can't hear what he's saying - you know you can't. That's why you're wriggling and squirming so much. Surprised

Razz yep he must feel stupid cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:27 pm

Why don't you post a thread up and ask people?
Most will be happy to oblige.

Those that don't, well....
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:54 pm

Do you mean for didge to post a thread up edds ?

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:58 pm

Anyone?!

Would be good if someone could translate it for us, the we could discuss the topic.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:03 pm

that's what i said to didge as he reckons he understood everything said but he seems to have abandoned the topic .

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:27 pm

he says something about laws belonging to god balgh blagh Scottish accent

don't know not important

What is to discuss??
"Hate preacher drowned out by Bagpipes" NO one, no media, not even the hate preacher himself is denying he is any part of that sentence.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:43 pm

I've got a piece of equipment which plugs into my computer & has deciphered what is being said.

Here's the transcript:ALLAH AKBAR! THE BLACK FLAG OF ISLAM WILL FLY IN THE UK! I AM ALWAYS RIGHT! I HAVE MENTAL HEALTH PROBLEMS! MY NAME IS DIDGE! EVERYTHING IS ABSURD!

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:28 am

Some of it....

Women, boys and girls. Blood will be shed over this town. There are two kingdoms - the kingdom of god and the kingdom of darkness. Listen to me - this is your last chance. The commandments are under threat, our western civilisation is being threatend.

If people want to hear all that then they can go to a church. It goes on and on for half an hour and I'm not going to waste half an hour of my life listening to this nonsense from a religous nutjob but if anyone else does then go right ahead. He spoilt everone's day out and the young piper did everyone a favour by drowing him out.
The cops turned up and gave him a disturbing the peace warning and sent him on his way.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:34 am

veya_victaous wrote:he says something about laws belonging to god balgh blagh Scottish accent

don't know not important

What is to discuss??
"Hate preacher drowned out by Bagpipes" NO one, no media, not even the hate preacher himself is denying he is any part of that sentence.

didge wants Christians to condemn him but how can we when we can't hear what he is saying ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:42 am

Irn Bru wrote:

Some of it....

Women, boys and girls. Blood will be shed over this town. There are two kingdoms - the kingdom of god and the kingdom of darkness. Listen to me - this is your last chance. The commandments are under threat, our western civilisation is being threatend.

If people want to hear all that then they can go to a church. It goes on and on for half an hour and I'm not going to waste half an hour of my life listening  to this nonsense from a religous nutjob but if anyone else does then go right ahead. He spoilt everone's day out and the young piper did everyone a favour by drowing him out.
The cops turned up and gave him a disturbing the peace warning and sent him on his way.

ah there you go you have labelled him a nutjob just because you don't agree with him . Now you just said if you want to listen you can go to church but what if he is right ?

So nothing threatening was said nothing at all, and his accent makes it hard to understand . One thing that i did notice though is that he had 25 minutes of preaching before the piper interrupted so not as suggested in the first video sassy posted . Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:49 am

Irn Bru wrote:

Some of it....

If people want to hear all that then they can go to a church. It goes on and on for half an hour and I'm not going to waste half an hour of my life listening  to this nonsense from a religous nutjob but if anyone else does then go right ahead. He spoilt everone's day out and the young piper did everyone a favour by drowing him out.

So he wasn't a hate preacher then, he was just yacking on a bit. Mind you, if I was sitting outside Costa enjoying a coffee, I wouldn't want bagpipes blasting in my ear for ages either.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:05 am

drowning out the opinions of others with incoherent shouting and screaming???

the lefty way of debating

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:19 am

You mean music drowned up a hateful idiot spouting crap.
It left him looking rather stupid.
Given the choice the people prefered to listen to the bagpipes

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:22 am

I'd prefer some peace and quiet generally. There's far too much noise in the streets these days as it is.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:50 am

silencing the opposition

its all the left can do

and the people didnt prefer anything, they werent given a choice

the lefty way

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:59 am

So where was the hate speech?

I mean it's quite dramatic, but it could mean anything. He could be talking about the forces of evil taking over, and that's never a good thing.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:13 am

There isn't any hate speech it was just a Christian Pastor  doing what he knows the bible teaches to warn us that we are in bad times where blood shed and terror are everywhere and there is no denying this statement I mean just look at the world around us and Didge how can you deny this when Syrian refugees are fleeing bloodshed or is okay now ?

I the truth of the thread is that sassy as usual thought it would be a good dig at Christians on here and a jolly good laugh to take try and take the piss when in fact it has nothing to do with him being a hate preacher at all . I really can't understand sassy ridiculing her own daughters chosen faith because as parents we would protect our kids no matter what . I can mention her daughter her i take it as she mentioned my (half caste ) according to sassy children in another thread and that was permitted . So the thread was just to have a go at me HF and Raggs as we're the only Christians on here as far as i know and given the fact that sassy admitted she would never stop trying to torment me and my husband , I can see the Christian values of forgiveness have rubbed off on her from her vicar daughter .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:37 am

I cant hear a word. He could have been advertising a sale at oddbins. The fact he was there for so long suggests nothing illegal being said. A long as its not incitement, we do still have freedom of speech, just.
I would probably wanted to strangle that kid with his bagpipes! Like a cat in a spin drier.

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:47 am

Played by an expert and depending on the song the Pipes can be very stirring and make the hairs on your arms stand up. My choice of the songs would be 1 "A Scotish Soldier" 2 Amazing Grace" 3 Mull of Kintyre" 4 Flowers of The Forest". Being half Scotish and half Irish may have something to do with it.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:10 am

nicko wrote:Played by an expert and depending on the song the Pipes can be very stirring and make the hairs on your arms stand up.    My choice of the songs would be 1 "A Scotish Soldier" 2 Amazing Grace" 3 Mull of Kintyre" 4 Flowers of The Forest".    Being half Scotish and half Irish may have something to do with it.

They're OK for a while - if you deliberately listen to them. In the street though that sort of thing can get a bit much.

I'm not keen on Amazing Grace, and I dislike it even more now ever since the execution of those drug smugglers who sang in on the way to being shot. Sad
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:59 am

I thought the drug smugglers were brave , I think it was a waste of rehabilitated prisoners who could have helped so many get their lives back in order .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:09 am

smelly-bandit wrote:silencing the opposition

its all the left can do

and the people didnt prefer anything, they werent given a choice

the lefty way

Guess you have never been to a Rugby or football match, where they each try to drown out the opposing fans.
I suppose all sporting fans are lefties to you.
You really come out with such bullshit.
What you fail to grasp everytime is free speech works both ways.
That means people have every right to express their views, as long as its not hate speech of course in any way the like.
The best example of showing up an idiot of hate with music is this

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:51 am

Shocked did i read that right??

have you just compared what happened in the bagpipe clip to a rubgy game??

*long low whistle* wow you really are desperate arent you??? Hate Preacher In Scotland Drowned Out By Bagpipes In Incredible Take Down - Page 3 3489511464

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:54 am

smelly-bandit wrote:Shocked did i read that right??

have you just compared what happened in the bagpipe clip to a rubgy game??

*long low whistle* wow you really are desperate arent you??? Hate Preacher In Scotland Drowned Out By Bagpipes In Incredible Take Down - Page 3 3489511464

Did I make you look stupid again smelly

You said as a method shouting down people is a lefty thing

Thus you think sporting opposing supporters must all be lefties

Ha ha ha ha

So easy to show up such a dummy

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:06 pm

anyway

back to the real world

lefties are only capable of silencing their opponents opinions, since they are geneally too morally corrupt and intellectually retarded to deconstruct their opponenst arguments

drown them out

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:10 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:anyway

back to the real world

lefties are only capable of silencing their opponents opinions, since they are geneally too morally corrupt and intellectually retarded to deconstruct their opponenst arguments

drown them out

And the far right do not try to shout down people.
Do pipe down you idiot, you really are such the imbicille.
You also think sporting fans are all lefties,mainly because you never think anything through.
Free speech works both ways, I suggest you get used to that sunshine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:12 pm

Anyway you have become a real dull boring inane poster smelly.

I have work to do, maybe you will make some interesdting points when back instead of whinging all the time.

Laters

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:17 pm

ah bless

walter is sulking because im not playing with him anymore

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:19 pm

Its called lunchtime smelly ha ha ha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:28 pm

so still noone can hear what is being said and from what can be heard from the video bru posted there doesn't seem to be any hate speech either so the headline of the thread is misleading .

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:59 pm

Bit of a non-story then.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 25, 2015 3:29 pm

eddie wrote:Bit of a non-story then.

Yep , but the way didge was going on i really thought this Pastor had said something really hate filled Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Sep 25, 2015 3:38 pm

Some people constantly need to prove to themselves that they're right.
Off out to a big soft play place with screaming toddlers.
Wish me luck Neutral
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 26, 2015 7:12 am

eddie wrote:Some people constantly need to prove to themselves that they're right.
Off out to a big soft play place with screaming toddlers.
Wish me luck Neutral

yep, anyway hope you had fun on the soft play toys . Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3