NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

syrian asylum seeker in germany filmed boasting of killing for isis..

+2
Original Quill
Tommy Monk
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

syrian asylum seeker in germany filmed boasting of killing for isis.. - Page 2 Empty syrian asylum seeker in germany filmed boasting of killing for isis..

Post by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:18 pm

First topic message reminder :

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3241889/Syrian-asylum-seeker-German-shelter-filmed-migrants-boasting-having-killed-ISIS.html

Police are investigating whether an asylum seeker living in Germany fought for Islamic State, it has been reported.
The Syrian man, who lives in a shelter in the north-east region of Brandenburg, allegedly told other refugees he had been a member of ISIS.
German newspaper Welt am Sonntag, reported that the man was filmed boasting about his blood-thirsty past.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3241889/Syrian-asylum-seeker-German-shelter-filmed-migrants-boasting-having-killed-ISIS.html#ixzz3mJea9E5i
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Back to top Go down

syrian asylum seeker in germany filmed boasting of killing for isis.. - Page 2 Empty Re: syrian asylum seeker in germany filmed boasting of killing for isis..

Post by eddie Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:07 pm

Original Quill wrote:You guys keep worrying about Muslims.  I'm much more concerned about Mormons.  They are non-Christians, they have their own Mosques, and they don't let anyone in to inspect their activities.  Who know how many guns they have stashed inside or what training activities they engage in.

And one of them just ran for president, FGS!  There ought to be a law. soapbox

Seriously Quill? Is that a big movement in USA then? Over here they pretty much slip under any radar.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

syrian asylum seeker in germany filmed boasting of killing for isis.. - Page 2 Empty Re: syrian asylum seeker in germany filmed boasting of killing for isis..

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:09 pm

eddie wrote:
Original Quill wrote:You guys keep worrying about Muslims.  I'm much more concerned about Mormons.  They are non-Christians, they have their own Mosques, and they don't let anyone in to inspect their activities.  Who know how many guns they have stashed inside or what training activities they engage in.

Seriously Quill? Is that a big movement in USA then? Over here they pretty much slip under any radar.

They wear smart suits over here.

The Osmonds are Mormons, as was that chap who was murdered by his ex-girlfriend - Travis Alexander.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:11 pm

But they don't seem to cause problems here, do they!
Quill seems to think there's a cause for concern in U.S.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:17 pm

I have never know mormons to be any problem they seem very polite and caring whenever i have spoken to them .

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:48 pm

It's their "laws" I don't undstand vod, how they won't accept blood transfusions etc and let their children die!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:54 pm

eddie wrote:It's their "laws" I don't undstand vod, how they won't accept blood transfusions etc and let their children die!

Jehovah's Witnesses? Possibly because they think there are worse things than physically dying?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:11 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
eddie wrote:

The Osmonds are Mormons, as was that chap who was murdered by his ex-girlfriend - Travis Alexander.

Good afternoon Raggs.

I reckon some of their suits are pretty dodgy to be honest & they look like they been tailored by their grannies.

Once upon a time I was approached by a couple of mormon lads in Camborne & the opening line of one of them was,'What can Jesus do for you today?'

I said,'He can give me the winner in the 2:30 at Ascot if that's alright.'

My missus glared at me & smiled at them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:12 pm

Shady wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Good afternoon Raggs.

I reckon some of their suits are pretty dodgy to be honest & they look like they been tailored by their grannies.

Once upon a time I was approached by a couple of mormon lads in Camborne & the opening line of one of them was,'What can Jesus do for you today?'

I said,'He can give me the winner in the 2:30 at Ascot if that's alright.'

My missus glared at me & smiled at them.

Well they did ask. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:49 pm

eddie wrote:It's their "laws" I don't undstand vod, how they won't accept blood transfusions etc and let their children die!

Or how they suppress women and blacks. Plural marriages. How their church forces 12-year old girls to have sex with 38-year old men. How they put greed before country…take a look at their destruction of NASA.

Three states are dominated by Mormonism: Arizona, Utah and Idaho. When y'all criticize the US, besides Texas, where does the problem come from? Which states? Guns? Abortion? Child molestation? White supremacists? Crazies?

Of course.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:50 pm

And you like Muslims instead!!!???

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:01 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:And you like Muslims instead!!!???

Islam, Latter Day Saints and Christianity are different religions.  They have nothing to do with one another.

As I've said repeatedly, a belief system that believes in an old man who walks on clouds and performs magic tricks to entertain the kids...still reads little golden books for children.  Rolling Eyes

syrian asylum seeker in germany filmed boasting of killing for isis.. - Page 2 Shopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcS0YinyASZ7lguhwVzKEdYMNQVbF5SHgsuv-V-ujzADSt0FO7-W&usqp=CAE

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:06 pm

eddie wrote:

@Eddie
it is a big movement in certain states, thus they often get higher in politics than they would if the religion was evenly distributed.
it basically has a 4th Prophet that came from the USA (Joseph Smith) meaning it doesn't really have much pull to non-Americans Neutral

it is super racist
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:12 pm

Original Quill wrote:

Or how they suppress women and blacks.  Plural marriages.  How their church forces 12-year old girls to have sex with 38-year old men.  How they put greed before country…take a look at their destruction of NASA.

Three states are dominated by Mormonism: Arizona, Utah and Idaho.  When y'all criticize the US, besides Texas, where does the problem come from?  Which states?  Guns?  Abortion?  Child molestation?  White supremacists? Crazies?

Of course.

Florida Neutral Neutral Neutral

http://floridamanandwoman.tumblr.com/

syrian asylum seeker in germany filmed boasting of killing for isis.. - Page 2 Tumblr_n58a8mG95X1s6y003o1_1280

syrian asylum seeker in germany filmed boasting of killing for isis.. - Page 2 Tumblr_n58a7dSwLo1s6y003o1_500

syrian asylum seeker in germany filmed boasting of killing for isis.. - Page 2 Tumblr_nmx92yeZCq1s6y003o1_500
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:43 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:And you like Muslims instead!!!???

Islam, Latter Day Saints and Christianity are different religions.  They have nothing to do with one another.

As I've said repeatedly, a belief system that believes in an old man who walks on clouds and performs magic tricks to entertain the kids...still reads little golden books for children.  Rolling Eyes

syrian asylum seeker in germany filmed boasting of killing for isis.. - Page 2 Shopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcS0YinyASZ7lguhwVzKEdYMNQVbF5SHgsuv-V-ujzADSt0FO7-W&usqp=CAE

You didn't answer the question...

Why do you never criticise Islam/Muslims...!?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:45 am

Tommy Monk wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

You didn't answer the question...

Why do you never criticise Islam/Muslims...!?

It depends on what you mean by "criticize". In my mind, I just did criticize not only Muslims, but Mormons and Christians. So I did answer your question...I believe they are all fools for believing in such nonsense.

Tommy, you are just trying to hammer a square peg into a round hole. You want to root for the Christians and jeer the Muslims. You really want a different game...you want to play the good guys and the bad guys. But I'm saying they are all fools for believing in such nonsense.

As between them, I am indifferent. The fault dear Brutus lies not in the differences between them, but in their overall irrationality.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2