NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Union bosses threaten to use Jeremy Corbyn's victory to cripple UK

4 posters

Go down

Union bosses threaten to use Jeremy Corbyn's victory to cripple UK  Empty Union bosses threaten to use Jeremy Corbyn's victory to cripple UK

Post by Guest Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:39 am

Union bosses yesterday threatened to use Jeremy Corbyn’s victory to cripple Britain by holding a wave of strikes and instigating civil unrest. The chiefs of the UK’s biggest trade unions hailed Mr Corbyn’s election as Labour leader and threatened to “topple the Government” using “coordinated strikes and demonstrations”. It came on a day of chaos for Labour as Mr Corbyn struggled to appoint a shadow cabinet because of his controversial views on the European Union, Trident and Britain’s membership of Nato. At 10.30pm on Sunday, he was finally able to appoint his closest political ally John McDonnell as shadow chancellor, despite MPs threatening not to serve if he was given the economic portfolio.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/Jeremy_Corbyn/11862413/Union-bosses-threaten-to-use-Jeremy-Corbyns-victory-to-cripple-UK.html

Excellent those Union scum want a war it seems, bring it on. They cannot abide by Democracy but want to bring discord to the country, which will further speed up their ultimate destruction.
Already Labour is split over policies, could the Labour Party split into two?

Back to top Go down

Union bosses threaten to use Jeremy Corbyn's victory to cripple UK  Empty Re: Union bosses threaten to use Jeremy Corbyn's victory to cripple UK

Post by Guest Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:40 am

Union scum?
For someone that claims to be educated an knowledgeable, sometimes you are very ignorant.

Back to top Go down

Union bosses threaten to use Jeremy Corbyn's victory to cripple UK  Empty Re: Union bosses threaten to use Jeremy Corbyn's victory to cripple UK

Post by Guest Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:44 am

Nems wrote:Union scum?
For someone that claims to be educated an knowledgeable, sometimes you are very ignorant.

Yes Union scum who I have dealings with before.
So you tell me, they are their to protect the rights of their empolyees.
Yet wish to bring a governemnt down by strikes.
That is militancy, they are the scum of the earth, where its clear they have no respect for democracy.
Its no problem Nems, we will just deploy the army with live ammunition.

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:46 am

Cuchulain wrote:
Nems wrote:Union scum?

That is militancy, they are the scum of the earth, where its clear they have no respect for democracy.

Laughing

But we cant !! Oh no! According to the mirror Corbyn is going to get rid of the army!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:47 am

Nems wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Laughing

But we cant !! Oh no! According to the mirror Corbyn is going to get rid of the army!!

Whilst he is opposition?
He is not in power, so its out of his hands.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:07 am

Nems wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Laughing

think your faith in comrade messiah corbyn might be a bit misplaced

lets not forget that he was elected to leader of the LABOUR party.

perhaps you have allowed the euphoria and support for him within the ranks of labour supporters to somehow be superimposed upon the entire country??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:30 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Nems wrote:

perhaps you have allowed the euphoria and support for him within the  ranks of labour supporters to somehow be superimposed upon the entire country??  

The numbers joining the Labour Party since Corbyn won suggests it might

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:37 am

as all things it is about balance, if we have no unions we are back to where we are now zero hour contracts and people begging for work, if the unions have to much power we ave men being dragged out of work for all and sundry when they ust want to work and earn for their family's..
equality is talked about so much yet we very seldom see it as most people think equality is the art of letting everyone have your way...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:40 am

Nems wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

perhaps you have allowed the euphoria and support for him within the  ranks of labour supporters to somehow be superimposed upon the entire country??  

How many in total?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:44 am

heavenlyfatheryetagain wrote:as all things it is about balance, if we have no unions we are back to where we are now zero hour contracts and people begging for work, if the unions have to much power we ave men being dragged out of work for all and sundry when they ust want to work and earn for their family's..
equality is talked about so much yet we very seldom see it as most people think equality is the art of letting everyone have your way...

Countless companies do not have or need unions and they work just fine.
The point is Unions are meant to be there to safeguard employees rights and yet here we have Unions looking to disrupt society with a view bring a Governemnt down. That is being very much political and using their status to a create trouble on the streets of the Uk ignoring the democratic process. Union boses only care for a couple of things.
Power
Their own salary
Political discord

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:09 am

Cuchulain wrote:
Nems wrote:

How many in total?

Number is still climbing therefore a total is not possible. It was over 15000 yesterday

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:10 am

You must have an estimate lol?????

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:14 am

Cuchulain wrote:You must have an estimate lol?????

Ok I estimate 18,624 happy now ya tinker?!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:20 am

Nems wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:You must have an estimate lol?????

lol is that it?

I have a feeling we will see the Labour Party split into two new parties within the next 4 years.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:36 am

Cuchulain wrote:
Nems wrote:

lol is that it?

I have a feeling we will see the Labour Party split into two new parties within the next 4 years.

Maybe we will
I do hope so, because lets face what we have had for the last twenty plus years has been abysmal.

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:36 am

Cuchulain wrote:
Nems wrote:

How many in total?

Enough to make a difference me thinks Wink
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:37 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

How many in total?

Hi Sexy

Nah, I think people tend to get very excited over something new, that is all.

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:40 am

Cuchulain wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Hi Sexy

Hey Didge,

You pessimist!!!!!!

Sad

SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:42 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Hi Sexy

Hey Didge,

You pessimist!!!!!!

Sad

No I am a realist, over 60% voted for central and right wing parties in the last election.
He is too left wing and will lose support to the Liberals, UKIP etc

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:44 am

Cuchulain wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Hey Didge,

You pessimist!!!!!!

Sad

No I am a realist, over 60% voted for central and right wing parties in the last election.

I disagree completely. He seems perfect for the Job. Lets see what the future holds.
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:46 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

I disagree completely. He seems perfect for the Job. Lets see what the future holds.

To you maybe, but that does not mean the majority of the country will
I have no time for a person who refuses to condemn the actions of the IRA, when it effected my family so much

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:12 pm

Nems wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

is that the same as labours famous postal vote system is it??

10k is spit in the ocean nems

besides do you or they even understand the consequences of what corbyn is suggesting??

have you stopped to consider the real world implications of his policies??

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:52 pm

Yeah like Corbyn is so different???

Pro mass immigration, pro EU, pro higher borrowing and higher taxes on The already struggling working people...

So all the things that the British people are totally against!!!

So Corbyn is different how exactly!?

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:28 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Yeah like Corbyn is so different???

Pro mass immigration, pro EU, pro higher borrowing and higher taxes on The already struggling working people...

So all the things that the British people are totally against!!!

So Corbyn is different how exactly!?

lol!

Of course he is different

He has a beard and looks like a tramp

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:33 pm

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/09/14/jeremy-corbyns-cabinet-crisis-explained-by-hitler_n_8133530.html?utm_hp_ref=uk-comedy&ir=UK+Comedy

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:23 pm

Can you imagine him meeting World Leaders with him looking like Wurzul Gumage? "got to be English to understand this"
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:26 pm

Message for Nems, I keep on mentally agreeing with you about Corbyn.
Regardless ,or even because of the rw smears,he is civil,thoughtful and polite. PMQ's promises to be good tv. And he WAS democratically elected by a huge .margin.
Whether he will be in for the long haul remains to be seen,but he has assembled a balanced shadow cabinet with a lotof talented people.
People are fed up up to the back teeth with Blairites and tory lite new Labour, Corbyn and Farage although polar opposites,do actually share many attributes.
At this rate, we might have to call a truce to everything we have posted about each other.
We probably will never be forum frieinds, but it seems we have some common ground
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down