NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A city in Alabama wants to ban miniskirts and baggy trousers in public

+3
Tommy Monk
Original Quill
eddie
7 posters

Go down

A city in Alabama wants to ban miniskirts and baggy trousers in public  Empty A city in Alabama wants to ban miniskirts and baggy trousers in public

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:33 pm

A council has proposed a ban on mini-skirts in public to promote "respect" - three weeks after an official proposed a city decree prohibiting low trousers because God wouldn't like it. The initial proposal was made at a council meeting on 25 August to ban low trousers that reveal men's boxer shorts, according to the Alex City Outlook.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/a-city-in-alabama-wants-to-ban-miniskirts-and-baggy-trousers-in-public-10498740.html

Back to top Go down

A city in Alabama wants to ban miniskirts and baggy trousers in public  Empty Re: A city in Alabama wants to ban miniskirts and baggy trousers in public

Post by eddie Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:00 am

Bloody hell. I wouldn't support banning the burka even when most want it banned.
People should be able to wear what they want unless it's breaking a rule.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

A city in Alabama wants to ban miniskirts and baggy trousers in public  Empty Re: A city in Alabama wants to ban miniskirts and baggy trousers in public

Post by Guest Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:03 am

eddie wrote:Bloody hell. I wouldn't support banning the burka even when most want it banned.

Yet again its religious people trying to impose their beliefs

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:18 am

eddie wrote:Bloody hell. I wouldn't support banning the burka even when most want it banned.

Well...if they pass a law, won't that be a rule?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:13 pm

wearing the bhurak does break rules

rules of decency and humanity

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:21 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:

and arguably security...

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:33 pm

Fat black women in tight mini skirts showing all their rolls of flab, huge thunder thighs and massive arses, crack and the lot, bit of beef curtain hanging out etc... enough to put anyone off their dinner...

And again it will be the blacks bowling round with their pants pulled down with their arses showing... not only most unsightly, stupid looking, but also a statement of being a 'gang banger' And attracting trouble from other similar idiots.

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:39 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Fat black women in tight mini skirts showing all their rolls of flab, huge thunder thighs and massive arses, crack and the lot, bit of beef curtain hanging out etc... enough to put anyone off their dinner...

And again it will be the blacks bowling round with their pants pulled down with their arses showing... not only most unsightly, stupid looking, but also a statement of being a 'gang banger' And attracting trouble from other similar idiots.

lol and he claims not to be racist.

How on earth did this turn racial?

No religion has a right to impose how people dress.

I am sure many people think you look a right twit in your Waffen SS uniform

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:46 pm

My avatar is I picture of me dodge!!!

Do you like it!?

lol!

You just don't like the truth!!!

I bet it is entirely about blacks... fat women showing all their unsightly rolls of flab And men bowling round in low slung pants... gang banging about causing trouble.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:49 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:My avatar is I picture of me dodge!!!

Do you like it!?

lol!

You just don't like the truth!!!

I bet it is entirely about blacks... fat women showing all their unsightly rolls of flab And men bowling round in low slung pants... gang banging about causing trouble.

What truth.
How people dress is subjective to opinion and taste.
You made this yet again about your obsessive hate of black people, agan lol.
What about your avatar?
All it further proves is my point you are attention starved lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:54 pm

Not hate dodge... truth!!!

You hate the truth... you hate people who say the truth...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:57 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Not hate dodge... truth!!!

You hate the truth... you hate people who say the truth...

There, there Tommy, someone will kiss it better for you lol

Tommy most of what you say is garbage born from negativity

Best thing you can do is go outside and find a black person or Muslim and ask for a hug, as I think you need one

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:16 pm

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:56 pm

Lol...never seen him speechless. Rolling Eyes

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:53 pm

heavenlyfatheryetagain wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

and arguably security...

Only on a place where security is needed like airports etc

Walking down the street, people can wear whatever they want.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:05 pm

They should be thankful that girls actually wear skirts of any description. Over here, they often come out in black tights and forgot to put a skirt on altogether.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:07 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:They should be thankful that girls actually wear skirts of any description. Over here, they often come out in black tights and forgot to put a skirt on altogether.

ha ha that's true Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:58 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Fat black women in tight mini skirts showing all their rolls of flab, huge thunder thighs and massive arses, crack and the lot, bit of beef curtain hanging out etc... enough to put anyone off their dinner...

It's not only black women that do that? scratch
What's colour got to do with it?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:30 am

As long as your junk isn't showing Wink
only exceptions should be for specific safety reasons.
and Drop crotch pants

A city in Alabama wants to ban miniskirts and baggy trousers in public  JustinBieberpants11PT

veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:34 am

eddie wrote:

Yeah the white hipsters are much worse at least the Blacks tend to have baggy pants, the ultra tight jeans that only go half way up your ass are the fashion with Sydney hipsters at the moment, they look retarded and they can only waddle instead of walk, I swear I feel like pushing down the stairs at the train station every day  Cool Cool Cool

And TM faces of Walmart buddy.. 'Murica
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:43 pm

Hipsters...  Interesting to note the origins of those baggy styles.  Originally, it was to convey to the street population that you had been in prison.

Baggy pants and no shoelaces?  They didn't give you shoelaces in prison because you could make a weapon or hang someone.  They gave you baggy pants to inhibit running or fighting...at least one paw was occupied holding them up.

On the outs, baggy clothes meant you were tough, and should be respected.  But like all fads, the commoners moved in.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:35 pm

I read that baggy trousers (or low-riders) in prisons were worn below the butt to advertise your "wares" if you fancied a bit of sex? lol!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:30 pm

eddie wrote:I read that baggy trousers (or low-riders) in prisons were worn below the butt to advertise your "wares" if you fancied a bit of sex? lol!

Haha...talk about gettin' respect in the streets. Maybe Castro Street.

Nah, that wouldn't be hip with the high school kids. It started in the Hispanic barrios, where they wanted gang recognition.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:01 pm

So I was right about it being a gang related thing...!?

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:04 pm

eddie wrote:

Because he is obsessed with race.

Bless him

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:10 pm

Others here have been quick to point out racial contexts too dodge...

But don't mention blacks or you are racist eh...!!!???

lol!

All in the name of equality mind!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:16 pm

Only you brought up race Tommy, with your obsession with blacks.

I am starting to wonder if you were bullied at school by some, it might explain your obssion and hatred.

Tommy, tommy, you still have not grasped the basics of equality yet.

Never mind, I am sure you will feel brave again one day to step outside your parents house.

I just hope you overcome your fear.

Cheers and goodnight

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:35 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Others here have been quick to point out racial contexts too dodge...

But don't mention blacks or you are racist eh...!!!???

lol!

All in the name of equality mind!!!

You can deny it all you want Tommy! You are a bigot through and through

Actually you are an epitome of one.

Should make you proud
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:03 pm

I said this proposed action was most likely about targeting fat black women wearing such small garments as to be showing all their lower bits and arse as well as the unsightly flabby bits etc... and black men promoting gang affiliations with pants/jeans worn low with their arses hanging out...

Which is probably exactly the reason behind this!!!

I am called racist and this is all denied etc... but then others are quick to claim other races are behind it all and then quim also confirms low slung jeans/pants being of sign of gang affiliations...

Then I'm accused of being a bigot for just speaking the truth!!!???

SM... do you know what 'bigot' actually means...!?

Beyond just being another label lefties like to throw at anyone who don't agree with the leftie bigots...!?

Hypocrisy anyone...!?

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:56 pm

Original Quill wrote:Hipsters...  Interesting to note the origins of those baggy styles.  Originally, it was to convey to the street population that you had been in prison.

Baggy pants and no shoelaces?  They didn't give you shoelaces in prison because you could make a weapon or hang someone.  They gave you baggy pants to inhibit running or fighting...at least one paw was occupied holding them up.

On the outs, baggy clothes meant you were tough, and should be respected.  But like all fads, the commoners moved in.

Sydney Hipsters are more like Portland people from what i understand

the baggy been to prison look is westie/bogan here.

the extremely baggy was short lived with 'wiggas' during Eminem's pop peak

Portland hipsters
A city in Alabama wants to ban miniskirts and baggy trousers in public  What-is-a-hipster

Sydney Hipster
A city in Alabama wants to ban miniskirts and baggy trousers in public  Bondi-hipsters-009
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:14 am

Tommy Monk wrote:So I was right about it being a gang related thing...!?

lol!

Not gang related in the sense of association with any gang...not colors or anything. But it is the costume of those who identify with gangs. Others borrow the fad too, given copy cats.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:19 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Original Quill wrote:Hipsters...  Interesting to note the origins of those baggy styles.  Originally, it was to convey to the street population that you had been in prison.

Sydney Hipsters are more like Portland people from what i understand

the baggy been to prison look is westie/bogan here.

the extremely baggy was short lived with 'wiggas' during Eminem's pop peak

Portland hipsters
A city in Alabama wants to ban miniskirts and baggy trousers in public  What-is-a-hipster

Sydney Hipster
A city in Alabama wants to ban miniskirts and baggy trousers in public  Bondi-hipsters-009

Yeah, it is yesterday's fashion. They are going for thin legs now. Like your guy on the right, above.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:21 am

Tommy Monk wrote:

I said this proposed action was most likely about targeting fat black women wearing such small garments as to be showing all their lower bits and arse as well as the unsightly flabby bits etc... and black men promoting gang affiliations with pants/jeans worn low with their arses hanging out...

Which is probably exactly the reason behind this!!!

I am called racist and this is all denied etc... but then others are quick to claim other races are behind it all and then quim also confirms low slung jeans/pants being of sign of gang affiliations...

Then I'm accused of being a bigot for just speaking the truth!!!???

SM... do you know what 'bigot' actually means...!?

Beyond just being another label lefties like to throw at anyone who don't agree with the leftie bigots...!?

Hypocrisy anyone...!?

lol!

I wouldn't have called you one if I didn't know the meaning I don't throw labels lightly.

BIGOT = a person who strongly and unfairly dislikes other people, ideas, etc. : a bigoted person; especially : a person who hates or refuses to accept the members of a particular group (such as a racial or religious group)

Tell me that doesn't sound like you!

LOLOLOL

SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:22 pm

Please don't ban mini skirts, they make an old man very happy!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:52 pm

nicko wrote:Please don't ban mini skirts,   they make an old man very happy!

Hahaha!
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:15 pm

Sounds like you and plenty of other lefties too SM...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:08 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Sounds like you and plenty of other lefties too SM...

How so Tommy?
I don't hate a particular race. I don't discriminate against people on their ethnicity gender or sexual preference!

Whereas you Tommy tut tut tut

Every single list of yours confirms you are a Bigot.

SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:55 pm

I do not discriminate on those things either...

But that is not the meaning of bigot... it means someone who has entrenched views and not up for changing them and who dislikes others who don't follow the same views!

That is all the lefties here and all you Muslims!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:00 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:I do not discriminate on those things either...

But that is not the meaning of bigot... it means someone who has entrenched views and not up for changing them and who dislikes others who don't follow the same views!

That is all the lefties here and all you Muslims!!!

Hahahaha!

I asked you to show me an example of this

You didn't and deflected again!

Come on now Tommy

Show me an example where I'm a bigot

SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:27 pm

nicko wrote:Please don't ban mini skirts,   they make an old man very happy!

now you just go steady Nicko....I know you feel like a twenty year old at times......so do I...but we have to accept we just cant catch em any more.......

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:37 pm

You are a Muslim... entrenched views... intolerance to others with differing views... you are a bigot by definition of The word!!!

lol!

That was easy!!!

Also you have plenty of other entrenched views and open hostility to others of differing views... so that makes you a double bigot... or even multi bigot!!!

Or maybe an extremist bigot!!!???

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:39 am

Tommy Monk wrote:You are a Muslim... entrenched views... intolerance to others with differing views... you are a bigot by definition of The word!!!

lol!

That was easy!!!

Also you have plenty of other entrenched views and open hostility to others of differing views... so that makes you a double bigot... or even multi bigot!!!

Or maybe an extremist bigot!!!???

lol!

Really this your proof?

That because Im a Muslim im a Bigot?

Re read your own post a thousand times and then you will realize you have just CONFIRMED why i call you a bigot!

You have proved it so eloquently.

Also because im a Muslim you also used the word extremist! Lol

You really are not that bright are you!
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:02 pm

SM... try reading the rest and understanding the context...

You are a bigot by definition of The word!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:57 pm

So no posts you can show me where I have been a Bigot?

What a surprise!

You're probably one of those morons who thinks repaying something without proof over and over will make you believe it!
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Sep 19, 2015 7:15 pm

You are a Muslim, so you have entrenched views and an intolerance to others with differing views, you think that everyone who doesn't think the same as you is wrong!

That fits in exactly with the definition of 'bigot'...

Try actually looking up the meaning of The word and Then come back and tell me how I am wrong!?

Also try looking up the word 'evolved'... then tell me how the Koran is perfect in every way and how proscribed punishments given within it can be 'evolved' without being 'changed'... and how something can be perfect in every way as well as needing to be 'evolved/changed'...!?

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down