NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

German football fans welcome refugees and invite hundreds to watch match

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

German football fans welcome refugees and invite hundreds to watch match Empty German football fans welcome refugees and invite hundreds to watch match

Post by Guest Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:37 pm

'Refugees Welcome' banners spotted throughout Bundesliga as Borussia Dortmund supporters offer tickets to match

German football fans welcome refugees and invite hundreds to watch match Refu_3424181b

Football fans in Germany have been getting to grips with the European refugee crisis in the best way possible this weekend - by welcoming asylum seekers at their grounds.
Crowds at various different clubs displayed large banners with the message "Refugees Welcome" during their Bundesliga fixtures - and Borussia Dortmund even invited 220 of them along to watch a match.

More at

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/11834636/German-football-fans-welcome-refugees-and-invite-hundreds-to-watch-match.html

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down

German football fans welcome refugees and invite hundreds to watch match Empty Re: German football fans welcome refugees and invite hundreds to watch match

Post by Irn Bru Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:46 pm

Meamwhile Btitain provides money for bigger fences and then stands by with it's arms folded and watches the catastrophe unfold as people die suffocated in the back of trucks and the hold of boats.

Well done the Germans
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

German football fans welcome refugees and invite hundreds to watch match Empty Re: German football fans welcome refugees and invite hundreds to watch match

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:48 pm

Jolly good - the Germans don't mind them all being there then.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:12 am

Raggamuffin wrote:Jolly good - the Germans don't mind them all being there then.

The one's that manage to get there and don't die trying? Yes Raggs - they don't seem to mind.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:41 am

Irn Bru wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Jolly good - the Germans don't mind them all being there then.

The one's that manage to get there and don't die trying? Yes Raggs - they don't seem to mind.

Very kind and decent of them, nothing better than to help your fellow human beings.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:25 am

Making them watch football though.....isn't that like a punishment? Razz
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:13 pm

Refugees coming from Syria etc into Germany and all the banners are in English?!
Yeah right.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:35 pm

Nems wrote:Refugees coming from Syria etc into Germany and all the banners are in English?!
Yeah right.

Huh?

German football fans welcome refugees and invite hundreds to watch match CNncZOyWcAAZ3hs
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:44 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Nems wrote:Refugees coming from Syria etc into Germany and all the banners are in English?!
Yeah right.

Huh?

German football fans welcome refugees and invite hundreds to watch match CNncZOyWcAAZ3hs

If you look at the op, you will see all the banners are in English

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:47 pm

Is English not a universal language?
Hence it makes sense that many would write them in English.
What a very daft point to make, are you claiming this was a set up now Nems

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:49 pm

Cuchulain wrote:Is English not a universal language?

Who asked you soft lad?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:54 pm

Nems wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:Is English not a universal language?

Who asked you soft lad?

I do not need your permission to rubbish your stupid point.
Soft? lol you upset, because I just made you look stupid again?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:57 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Nems wrote:

Who asked you soft lad?

See? You get it when you try hard enough!

No one needs your permission either soft lad Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:59 pm

Nems wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

See? You get it when you try hard enough!

No one needs your permission either soft lad Rolling Eyes

lol Nobody needs your poor advice and daft points as seen here chaka khan thighs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:20 pm

Nems wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Yeah right.

Huh?

Yeah, I saw that. I wouldn't make the assumption that one photo captured all the banners at the stadium, though.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:28 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Nems wrote:

Yeah, I saw that. I wouldn't make the assumption that one photo captured all the banners at the stadium, though.

I didn't, I looked at the 4 in the op

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:32 pm

I hope those banners didn't block anyone's view.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:46 pm

What the hell is Chaka Khan thighs?
Is that a chicken dish?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:47 pm

eddie wrote:What the hell is Chaka Khan thighs?
Is that a chicken dish?

Nope

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:02 pm

Hmmmm, Didge is verging on sexist insults again.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:03 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Hmmmm, Didge is verging on sexist insults again.

How?

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:01 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Hmmmm, Didge is verging on sexist insults again.

How?

You said nems had Chaka Khan thighs.
What did you mean?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:03 pm

eddie wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

How?

What did you mean?

Why do you want to know?
I said Miss chaka khan thighs

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:11 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
eddie wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

How?

What did you mean?

Why do you want to know?

So you're referring to her thighs and calling her Chaka Khan thighs?
If you say something you should own it.

So what did you mean?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:13 pm

eddie wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Why do you want to know?

So you're referring to her thighs and calling her Chaka Khan thighs?
If you say something you should own it.

So what  did you mean?

Do you enquire on comments people say to me?
If I say something its for my own benefit, why do you think its for you?

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:38 pm

Okay so you didn't mean it.
I can read between the lines.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:39 pm

eddie wrote:Okay so you didn't mean it.

I just think you poke your nose in too much and do so very unbalanced.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:40 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
eddie wrote:Okay so you didn't mean it.

I just think you poke your nose in too much and do so very unbalanced.

Touché and back at you didge
That's the nature of a forum Im afraid, as I told you earlier.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:41 pm

As I say when you start to be balanced Eddie, I might then take you seriously again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:42 pm

eddie wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

How?

What did you mean?

Did he? Where?!

Never mind I saw it

What did you mean by that Didge?

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:47 pm

Cuchulain wrote:As I say when you start to be balanced Eddie, I might then take you seriously again.

I have never seen anyone attack you first.
You always attack and insult first in a debate.

Edit: oh yes! When I defended you the other day against rags what did you say again....? Something about, don't bother sucking up,to me and defending me Eddie....

So really didge. You are actually talking out of your bottom.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:49 pm

eddie wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:As I say when you start to be balanced Eddie, I might then take you seriously again.

Edit: oh yes! When I defended you the other day against rags what did you say again....? Something about, don't bother sucking up,to me and defending me Eddie....

So really didge. You are actually talking  out of your  bottom.

You clearly need to go to specsavers as Nems called me here soft lad first
Which she did on another thread which is no concern as it was pants for an insult.
You are poorly biased and only see what you want to see Eddie.
I have seen countless people attack me first so thanks for proving my point

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:53 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
eddie wrote:

So really didge. You are actually talking  out of your  bottom.

Which she did on another thread which is no concern as it was pants for an insult.

Whatever. I know what I see.
And you evaded my edit so I'll say.....

German football fans welcome refugees and invite hundreds to watch match 2787774761
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:53 pm

eddie wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

German football fans welcome refugees and invite hundreds to watch match 2787774761

Did Nems throw the first insult?
Come on Eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:02 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
eddie wrote:

Did Nems throw the first insult?
Come on Eddie

So what does Chaka Khan thighs mean?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:03 pm

You said she made a "daft point" first.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:07 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:You said she made a "daft point" first.

I knew you would come out with a poor copout
Her point was daft, that is not insulting nems but her view.
Her insult was direct.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:39 pm

Soft lad is hardly an insult. It means a bit of a wally.

You,insulted her thighs and that's personal.
Actually I think nems has quite lovely thighs.... Razz

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:47 pm

Will answer before I go.
Soft means weak, cowardlly etc It also means someone who cannot hold their drink, it is thus very personal.
Seriously and you wonder when I say you are utterly biased you make excuses claiming one is not as bad as the other, being that you are a woman and not a man, makes your reasoning even more stupid.
The insult did not bother me as I saw Nems real intent, but clearly you did not.
I am sure she does have lovely thighs, each to their own.
But as seen you are not fit to moderate on matters with me and why I have no respect for when you do

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:50 pm

Oh bollocks does it!!
Soft lad has nothing to do with drink???!!

What a stupid answer.

Go to bed didge and get out of bed on the right side tomorrow; it's labelled "common sense this way"
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:51 pm

soft lad
A soft lad in the "scouse" dialect of Liverpool, England is someone who is "soft in the head" or slow-witted.
Jim Royle: How would you know, soft lad?

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:52 pm

Yes it does

Soft Boy
One who is the opposite of a Hard man. Generally, the soft boy is unable to fight, or will go down after one punch. A Soft Boy is also one who cannot hold his drink.
He threw up after only three pints. What a Soft Boy.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Soft+Boy

One thing we know is your views are soft in the head and as seen for you to decide what is a personal insult to me, shows why you are utterly clueless. How you even dare to claim its not personal

Twat

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:52 pm

So own it.
You say something: own that fucker
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:52 pm

soft in the head

mod. stupid; witless. George is just soft in the head. He’ll never get away with his little plan.

See also: head, in, soft, the

McGraw-Hill's Dictionary of American Slang and Colloquial Expressions Copyright © 2006 by The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc. All rights reserved.

soft in the head

Mentally deficient; also, silly, foolish. For example, He's nice enough but a bit soft in the head. The soft in this idiom, first recorded in 1775, alludes to a weakness in mental capacity.

See also: head, in, soft, the

The American Heritage® Dictionary of Idioms by Christine Ammer. Copyright © 2003, 1997 by The Christine Ammer 1992 Trust. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:53 pm

eddie wrote:Soft lad is hardly an insult. It means a bit of a wally.

You,insulted her thighs and that's personal.
Actually I think nems has quite lovely thighs.... Razz

It's true you know
I do Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:54 pm

Oh jog you lying biased idiot Eddie, you just got caught out talking shit and  you are not fit to moderate where there is confict with your buddies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:55 pm

And her possy joins in lol

Ha ha ha ha

So biased beyond belief and easily exposed too

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:56 pm

We have obviously reached the next stage, he couldn't handle being nice for long lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:57 pm

eddie wrote:soft lad
A soft lad in the "scouse" dialect of Liverpool, England is someone who is "soft in the head" or slow-witted.
Jim Royle: How would you know, soft lad?

Exactly it it aimed at someone a bit dozy, it's not malicious.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:58 pm

I give back what people give out and this was exposing Eddie being utter biased which I proved easily.
I mean she decides what is personal lol
She is an idiot just like you sassy.
I am still going to be nice but when people talk shit and are exposed as I continue to do with Eddie, I find it great fun Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next