NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zimmerman brags about killing Trayvon Martin: ‘We all know how it ended for the last moron that hit me’

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Zimmerman brags about killing Trayvon Martin: ‘We all know how it ended for the last moron that hit me’ - Page 2 Empty Zimmerman brags about killing Trayvon Martin: ‘We all know how it ended for the last moron that hit me’

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

George Zimmerman, the man acquitted in the shooting death of unarmed Florida teen Trayvon Martin, has apparently perfected the art of tough guy tweeting. The killer-cum-Twitter troll on Thursday threatened someone by raising the specter of Trayvon Martin’s death and insulting the slain teenager in the process. “I’m sorry I’m a day late for your slapping,” someone tweeted at Zimmerman with a meme labeled “It’s slap-an-idiot Wednesday.”

“We all know how it ended for the last moron that hit me. Give it a whirl cupcake,” Zimmerman responded.

It’s not the first time Zimmerman has taunted online hecklers with a sense of macho over his killing of Martin.

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/08/zimmerman-brags-about-killing-trayvon-martin-we-all-know-how-it-ended-for-the-last-moron-that-hit-me/

Back to top Go down

Zimmerman brags about killing Trayvon Martin: ‘We all know how it ended for the last moron that hit me’ - Page 2 Empty Re: Zimmerman brags about killing Trayvon Martin: ‘We all know how it ended for the last moron that hit me’

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:25 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

No problem smelly, its your failings that I am here to help with.

So if you're  quite finished diverting from the topic??

What id the point you're making about Zimmerman?

I am afraid you have tried to divert when the debate was about causation

Back to top Go down

Zimmerman brags about killing Trayvon Martin: ‘We all know how it ended for the last moron that hit me’ - Page 2 Empty Re: Zimmerman brags about killing Trayvon Martin: ‘We all know how it ended for the last moron that hit me’

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:01 am

So you have no point, you just want to hear your own voice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:05 am

smelly-bandit wrote:So you have no point, you just want to hear your own voice

Still being a coward I see.
The points were raised on causation yet you try poorly to worm out of.

Let me know when you wish to rejoin instead of offering up so much drivel.

Cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:32 am

Dont really know what I'm Rejoining in all honesty

If you could clarify your argument for me it would be greatly appreciated

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:33 am

smelly-bandit wrote:Dont really know what I'm Rejoining in all honesty

If you could clarify your argument for me it would be greatly appreciated

So you want me to repeat what I already posted.
Talk about lazy.
As to rejoining so far your input has been as poor as per usual.

I suggest you read back or move on, as you are boring now

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:35 am

Yes walter i want you to repeat your argument

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:36 am

smelly-bandit wrote:Yes  walter i want you to repeat your argument

I do not repeat for idiots who cannot read back.

So off you trot then sunshine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:38 am

Forgotten what you said already?

I think we were talking ablut the trayvon martin suicide

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:41 am

smelly-bandit wrote:Forgotten what you said already?

I think we were talking  ablut the  trayvon martin suicide

Oh dear the worlds greatest dummy now thinks he is a comedian. lol

Again read back if you wish to continue the debate.

Its that simple

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:49 am

What debate??

Black thug attacks man, man shoots thug

Thug dies

Pretty much clear cut to me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:13 am

smelly-bandit wrote:What debate??

Black thug attacks man, man shoots thug

Thug dies

Pretty much clear cut to me

No you seem to have your racist glasses on again.
May I suggest you take them off and then see for the first time properly in your life.
Responsibilitity is with that racist idiot Zimmerman, not sure why you are that stupid to understand this.
Were you dropped on your head as a baby?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:17 am

Nope

Zimmerman is innocent if wrong doing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:22 am

smelly-bandit wrote:Nope

Zimmerman is innocent if wrong doing

Wrong he is responsible for the boy dying.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:37 am

Sure thing Walter

Why don't you get your rope and some black lives matters thugs and string him up

Who cares what the courts say eh? Let's get some good old fashioned mob justice going

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:39 am

smelly-bandit wrote:Sure thing Walter

Why don't  you get your rope and some black lives matters thugs and string him up

Who cares what the courts say eh?  Let's get some good old fashioned mob justice going

No debating over a criminal act or have you not figured that out yet?
We are talking about responsibility.
Zimmerman by his anger issues and racial views brought about the boys death.
Has this sung in yet dumbo?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:47 am

That's merely your opinion walter

In my opinion trayvon is responsible for his own actions and its his own actions that led to his death

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:49 am

smelly-bandit wrote:That's merely your opinion walter

In my opinion trayvon is responsible for his own actions and its his own actions that led to his death

No opinion when you study Zimmerman not only in this case but his previous cases with the Police
You seem to struggle to understand causation, which is no surprise when you hero worship him.
As seen I am proviong Trayvon did nothing wrong.
If you think you would not be concerned when you know somebody is following you and would also nopt defend yourself, then you are nothing but a bullshitter.
Zimmerman created this whole situation and is thus responsible.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:06 am

Ok Walter

Im going to humour you

Let's pretend that Zimmerman is somehow responsible

Now what??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:10 am

smelly-bandit wrote:Ok Walter

Im going to humour you

Let's pretend that Zimmerman is somehow  responsible

Now what??

Humour me.
I doubt you could in any shape or form.
Well lets talk about how now someone like Zimmerman should lose his right to carry arms.
In the Uk if people have been irresponsible whilst driving, they recieve a ban.
The sam should apply to those who are irresponsible with guns.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:28 am

So mob justice basically

The courts rule him innocent, walter mitty refuses the court ruling and wsntd his version of justice implemented.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:29 am

smelly-bandit wrote:So mob justice basically

The courts rule him innocent, walter mitty refuses the court ruling and wsntd his version of justice implemented.

Eh?
Seriously again were you dropped on your head as a baby?
As this would be the only explanation as to why you are that stupid it seems
We are talking about revoking gun license, where people have been irresponisble.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:42 am

So now he irresponsible, thought you were saying he was responsible

Make up your mind

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:44 am

smelly-bandit wrote:So now he irresponsible, thought you were saying he was responsible

Make up your mind

Doh

He was responsible for the boys death.
His actions were irresponsible.
Do you understand the difference?

I can dumb this down further for you into idiot talk, would that be better for you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:19 am

Well walter i have to be honest i have my doubts about you being able to dumb it down

You are already on the lowest level, it would be interesting to see where you go from there though

So yes please, do dumb it down

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:20 am

smelly-bandit wrote:Well walter i have to be honest i have my doubts about you being able to dumb it down

You are already on the lowest level, it would be interesting to see where you go from there though

So yes please, do dumb it down

Its not hard Dutchman, I can attempt to go down to your level of stupidity.

So when Zimmerman was told by the Police to not follow Trayvon and then did follow him, was that irresponsble?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:24 am

No not irresponsible

Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:25 am

smelly-bandit wrote:No not irresponsible

Concerned citizen

Sorry Dutcman, but that is being irresponsible.
H was advised not to follow and blatantly ignored their advice, which then led to the boys death.
Conclusion:
he is responsible for the boys death by being irresponsible

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:53 am

I love how youre so serious about this Walter

Who really cares about dome dead ghetto nigga anyway??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:56 am

smelly-bandit wrote:I love how youre so serious about this Walter

Its called a debate Dutchman, which you seem to want to squirm out of debating.
I see you having nothing to counter my points, which is no surprise really.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:30 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:I love how youre so serious about this Walter

You cannot debate opinion walter

Your opinion is that Zimmerman is solely responsible, this belief relies on absolving trayvon of any responsibility in the incident including his assault of Zimmerman

If you are happy to do that then no amount of "debate" is going to change your mind, now is it??

Is there anything you can say to make me absolve trayvon of all his responsibility in the incident??

No

Is there anything I can say to convince you that Zimmerman isnt solely responsible??

No

Do there we are, what is left to debate??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:33 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

You cannot debate opinion walter
Its not opinion Dutchman

Your opinion is that Zimmerman is solely responsible, this belief relies on absolving trayvon of  any responsibility in the incident including his assault of Zimmerman
Its not opoinion but fact. Zimmerman was told not to follow Trayvon but ignored the Police which led to the boys death

If you are happy to do that then no amount of "debate" is going to change your mind, now is it??
I am giving you facts from the case which proves Zimmerman was responsible for the boys death through being irresponsible

Is there anything you can say to  make  me absolve trayvon of all his responsibility in the incident??

No

Is there anything I can say to convince you that Zimmerman isnt solely responsible??

No

Do there we are, what is left to debate??

I am still waiting for you to address these points which you wish to avoid Dutchman

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:39 pm

You know Walter you're right

Zimmerman is responsible and should get all the credit for taking out the trash

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:41 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:You know Walter you're right

Interesting you refer to an innocent human as trash, Dutchman.
Oh well you have nothing to add, so off you play with your action man

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:46 pm

Haha...would that he would do as much for the white trash. Razz

Patience my friends.  He'll get his due...it's in his flawed personality.  Cops and conservatives protecting and looking after him notwithstanding, some day he is going to do something irrefutable to injure or kill someone and he will pay.  

Look at OJ Simpson...it took years, but when the legal system again got their hands on him, it was full bore.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:01 pm

Original Quill wrote:

Patience my friends.  He'll get his due...it's in his flawed personality.  Cops and conservatives protecting and looking after him notwithstanding, some day he is going to do something irrefutable to injure or kill someone and he will pay.  

Look at OJ Simpson...it took years, but when the legal system again got their hands on him, it was full bore.

Whites aren't criminals quill

Simply misunderstood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:02 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Whites aren't criminals quill

Simply misunderstood

Really, so you are claiming the Nazi's were misunderstood then?

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:11 pm

Not to mention Alphonse Gabriel “Al” Capone, Charles "Lucky" Luciano, Frank Costello, Vito Genovese, or Meyer Lansky?

They all look white to me.

Zimmerman brags about killing Trayvon Martin: ‘We all know how it ended for the last moron that hit me’ - Page 2 Z

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2